Beautiful Brutality Ch. 03

Story Info
Rhea's humiliation after WarGames continues.
15k words
4.88
4.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

The worst was still yet to come...most assuredly so! Rhea Ripley had been taunted by the entire locker room, chief among her transgressors being her yet-to-be Big Mami, Raquel Gonzaléz. Poor little Nightmare, subject to endless humiliation, a long, aptly brutal spanking and fingering sesh, topped off by the worst of all, a vibrating dildo shoved up her fat ass, whose shockwaves sparkled at various speeds, driving her absolutely insane. And yet...yes, most definitely, the worst was yet to come.

Yet to come, just as Shotzi and Ember were yet to cum like their WarGames cohort Io Shirai, who's anal genius had brought her a newfound peak of ecstasy as a literal human sex doll for Big Mami. First by bouncing up and down that massive cock and getting pounded harder than she'd ever had in her relatively short life, to then getting worn like a glove by La Chingona. Raquel had managed to shove her entire hand up Io's asshole which, by itself, was hardly an accomplishment. It's only when taking into account the fashion in which it was done did the act appear especially spectacular.

Io, with a fistful of Raquel nesting in her rectum, was lifted off of her feet, González impaling the Joshi Judas on her hand and lower arm like a puppet and holding her there until the poor girl came and, subsequently, lost consciousness. And as incredible as that display was, Raquel promised an even more impressive feat, assuring that the same would be done with Rhea's fat ass. That was...unlikely, but Rhea had thought the same about the bevy of other times Raquel had absolutely manhandled her. It was concerning, to say the least.

More concerning, however, was the sheer ecstasy blessing her taste buds as she bobbed her head up and down Raquel's massive strap-on. What Io had left behind on Big Mami's rod...it was so delicious, Rhea was nearly able to block out the complete and utter embarrassment spreading throughout her body from having to suck off someone in front of the women who used to fear and revere her. Nearly, but not officially.

As shameless as she may have appeared, Rhea couldn't help but feel wrong and awkward, despite how right the taste, or the feeling of Raquel's tip hitting the back of her throat, or view of the absolute mountain of a woman looking down at her all felt. It wasn't natural, nor were the sudden sensations of Raquel running her fingers through Rhea's short, blonde hair, which González ultimately took hold of and used as leverage to begin force-feeding The Nightmare her shaft.

Immediately, Rhea began to choke and gag, her throat hardly trained for such intense abuse but, unfortunately, Raquel didn't care. Several long, thick globs of spit trailed down each side of Rhea's mouth, the coughing and hacking that ensued after Raquel gave her a short reprieve only helping make that rod even sloppier. In again, this time more ruthless and forceful, Raquel using the back of Rhea's throat as a heavy bag, poor Ripley slapping Big Mami's meaty thighs but, to no avail.

"Fucking take it," Raquel growled, gripping Rhea's head tightly as she held the full length of her cock in The Nightmare's windpipe. With air running thin, Rhea slapped Raquel even harder, in a desperate attempt to try and beg for freedom. But all she found was more cruel torture.

"No breaks! No breaks!" Raquel hungrily assured before contradicting herself by beginning to pump her hips again, thus allowing at least a bit of air to flow and granting a small amount of relief. Of course, Rhea would've preferred a full-on rest from rough skull-fucking, but that wasn't likely...at least until Raquel was ready to move on to their next activity.

Luckily for Rhea, Raquel was! Or, rather, she was determined to move things along, desperate to bring the main event of the evening to light. After a few last long strokes, Raquel finally allowed her cock to slip past Rhea's full lips, which were still partially colored black from her dark lipstick, but most of which had smeared.

Rhea gagged and coughed heavily and hoarsely, spitting up several thick globs of saliva onto the floor below, all while Big Mami set her sights on her next victim; the next member of Rhea's WarGames team.

"Shotzi!" Raquel barked as she released her vice-like grip on Rhea's head. "Bring your fat ass over here! Now!!"

Good ol' Shotzi "big Filipina booty" Blackheart, who'd been happily bouncing said big Filipina booty up and down The Poison Pixie's palatial pipe but suddenly stopped the second her Big Mami even looked in her direction. Shotzi's green hair flapped around as she gleefully pulled her butt up and off of Candice's rod before trotting over to her real owner.

LeRae, quite understandably, wasn't thrilled about having the piece of ass she'd been saddled with stripped away, especially when she'd grown so fond of stuffing Shotzi Sweet Cheeks full of strap-on. Candice wasn't happy but, lucky for her, Raquel had just the replacement for Blackheart's bottom. A suitable replacement, one that Candy and her teammates not named Raquel González were sure wouldn't be shared.

Shotzi arrived before her Big Mami, jumping into her warm embrace with ecstasy, hoping for a taste of what Io Shirai had been blessed with moment's before: anal annihilation, the likes of which she'd never recover from. Shotzi's hungry little asshole, still agape from Candice's rod, welcomed the gift coming its way. Raquel adjusted her position, muscling Shotzi around until her arms sat comfortably in the crux of Shotzi's knees. Then, as she began rocking the green-haired girl back and forth, González directed her teammate to pick up the pieces she'd laid down.

"Candice, mmm- sorry, to snatch your toy from you. But, I have a better one to replace it," Raquel suggested, jerking her head in Rhea's direction, NXT's Goth Goddess still struggling to catch her breath after the violent face-fucking she'd succumbed to.

Rising to her feet, strap-on cock glistening in Shotzi's slimy backdoor broth, Candice asked in shock, "I-I get to fuck Rhea?"

"Yeah, why not? Lord knows I've already been all up in that ass...why not spread the love before delivering the killing blow? I can break that fucking whore whenever I want soooo, go nuts! Mmm, save some for Toni, too! Everyone gets a turn with Rhea's fucking fat ass! Ooh, how does that sound, Rhea? Everyone sharing your massive dumper? Going from cock to fucking cock with your slutty little asshole? Hahahahaha!"

Candice and Toni joined in on Raquel's uncontrollable laughter. Evven Io, Shotzi, and Ember were barely able to hold themselves back from joining in on the fun and, probably, wouldn't have been able to if it wasn't for the fact that each and every one them was being anally pleasured; Ember with Toni, Shotzi with Raquel, and Io with herself, the thick-thighed Genius of The Sky feverishly fingering her fuckhole in hopeless desperation to try and elicit the same incredible feeling that Raquel had.

Other members of the roster joined in as well and, before long, the entirety of NXT's women's division was laughing at the fallen former alpha. Rhea Ripley, on her knees and upright, with her arms and legs still bound by several thick, black ropes, was forced to sit back and take it. Her cheeks, covered in a semi-dry layer of spit, burned furiously, both in anger and shamefaced embarrassment, that embarrassment growing almost uncontainable as Candice approached, doing just as La Chingona had done and grabbing a handful of Rhea's short hair on arrival.

Using her free hand to direct her cream-covered cock, Candice ordered, "Down the hatch, bitch!" Rhea wasn't impressed or intimidated by Candice in the slightest, and while she'd opened up for Raquel, denied The Poison Pixie. LeRae though, wasn't having it, releasing Rhea's hair only to paintbrush The Nightmare across the face, an act that under other circumstances, Candice wouldn't dare perform. She wouldn't dream of provoking the ram-rodding riptide, the complete and utter badass known as Rhea Ripley.

But that Rhea? She wasn't here anymore! Candice had seen the woman before her now squirming and trembling beneath the overwhelming strength of a vibrating butt plug, she'd seen this woman ragdolled, teased, and humiliated. The balance of power has shifted, and it now lies within Candice LeRae's tiny fairy hand, the same hand she used to bitch slap the Australian Amazon knelt before her before barking again, "Open your mouth, slut! I'm not letting all this good juice go to waste. So hurry up and clean my cock so I can fuck that big ass of yours! I won't ask again!"

God, Rhea wanted to annihilate the weak little bitch so badly. Candice, the little shrimp, was lucky that Rhea was not only tied up but at the mercy of Raquel, someone who was admittedly stronger than her. LeRae raised her hand again, feigning another slap, which would've only further angered her, possibly leading to her acting irrationally. So, Rhea took a deep breath and humiliated herself again.

Rhea dropped her jaw, Candice immediately filling the gap with inch after inch of rubber. With no arms at her disposal, Rhea had no control, which allowed Candice the opportunity to pace herself. The chance to fuck Rhea Ripley's throat was a rare one, something she'd probably never get to do again. So Candice took her time and really enjoyed herself.

At first, she pumped her hips slowly, but once Rhea became more comfortable and started bobbing her head up and down that shaft, Candice ceased moving entirely. Then she decided to have a little more fun, removing her cock from Rhea's mouth and painting the whore's face with her own saliva. Starting from the top and working her way down, Candy rubbed her cock across every inch of Rhea's pretty face, adding to her already smudged black make-up and doubling down to a more unrecognizable degree. And then when that lost its luster, she gladly returned to that warm, welcoming throat.

Rougher this time around though, more reminiscent of Rhea's oral performance with Raquel's rod, but far less impressive. Cute little Candice was hardly the powerhouse that her Big Mami was, but she did her best impersonation and the result wasn't half bad. Quite shamefully, Rhea was a little upset that Candice opted to go the skull-fucking route, not because it was rougher for her, but because it meant that she didn't get to savor the taste of Shotzi's butt. Here today, gone tomorrow, in a blink of an eye. What she could taste was exceptional, not exactly as scrumptious as Dakota Kai's butt or even Io's, but delicious nonetheless and, unfortunately, short-lived.

Alas, the time had come for that much worse that Rhea had been dreading. Candice was so eager and so excited to buttfuck the burly broad's big booty, she just had to cut her time down Rhea's throat short. A sad casualty but a necessary one; orally invading Rhea couldn't really replicate the feeling of pummeling her pooper.

That big, juicy, pale behind, so gloriously round and just waiting to be destroyed. Rhea was such a fake, a poser and pretender. Candice was sure that underneath the tough exterior, there was a naughty little anal bitch just waiting to be unleashed. Hell, that much had all but been confirmed with Raquel's vibrating buttplug test. Imagine how she must react when a cock penetrates her bowels.

That was the chief thought running through her mind: how does Rhea Ripley look with a woman's shaft stuffed between her cheeks? The answer to that, only a few women truly knew, but that number was about to grow in spades and Candice, the downer of her group this far, was incredibly grateful for the opportunity to bring it to light.

The Poison Pixie had been stuck with, nearly saddled with Shotzi Blackheart, the only member of Rhea's team to have never won the NXT Women's title. A hot little piece of ass, but a wrestler lacking the kind of prestige to take one's topping career to the next level. Now, being saddled with Shotzi was an afterthought, and the only trending thought in Candice's mind was how no matter what, she'd always be the first person to ever fuck Rhea Ripley with an audience, an accomplishment Raquel obviously wasn't keen to collect, otherwise she would have.

Spreading the wealth amongst her team was a benevolent act, especially considering just how rich Rhea's ass was. So thick, so juicy, you wouldn't be remiss to assume that her dump truck was anything but muscle! But, muscles don't really jiggle like that, do they? Alas, they did, and they do, and Rhea Ripley was living proof of that. A muscle-bound monster with an ass made to be fucked; truly an anomaly.

Candice took place behind Rhea, a spot she never expected to be in, and spread those firm yet gelatinous cheeks apart against their owner's will. Obviously there was nothing Rhea could do besides sit back and suffer as Mrs. Wrestling of the Wrestling Family took hold of the formerly vibrating plug lodged as deeply as possible within her bowels and slowly unearthed it from behind her muscly walls.

Rhea winced as her asshole stretched so adorably around the rubber silicon of Raquel's toy, inch after inch coated in her delicious juices, bringing Candice's mouth to a leak at the sight of them, at the thought of wrapping her lips around that tasty treat and going to town. But she thought better of it, instead calling out, "Hey, Raquel? Catch," and tossing the toy over to NXT's Big Mami.

Raquel managed to skillfully catch the plug whilst maintaining both her hold of Shotzi's glorious body, but her cock pummeling Blackheart's backdoor as well. Big Mami didn't need to ask why it was thrown; to her, it was quite clear. Once the plug was in her possession, Raquel immediately forced it inside of Shotzi's mouth, which was pretty easy considering the bitch's mouth had been constantly agape since the La Chingona pleasure bomb blasted its way inside of her.

Shotzi instantly moaned with glee, the taste of Rhea's warm bowels so sweet and savory, it was as if Guy Fieri had taken her directly to Flavortown with one of his patented dishes. Due to its small size, her stay in Flavortown didn't last long, but that wasn't a major concern. The stay was eventful, a sweet treat to suck on up front and a monster slithering around within the walls of her anal cavity made sure of that.

Raquel was barely trying; her maximum effort could've ripped Shotzi in two, but Big Mami was hardly even giving half of that. Truthfully, she was saving her energy for the big showcase. Io Shirai had gotten the first taste of Raquel's true power, the likes of which hadn't been seen by even her closest companion, Dakota Kai. Raquel's gas tank wasn't running empty, not in the slightest, but wasting more fuel than necessary on the most pathetic member or Raquel's team wasn't on her agenda.

Unlike with Shirai, Raquel was pacing herself, allowing herself to breathe between each devastating thrust instead of power-fucking the bitch like a jackhammer on full-blast. And all things considered, Shotzi couldn't tell the difference. The tatted-up temptress was loving every bit of the attention her asshole was getting, the enthusiastic bouncing of her body, practically throwing herself against Raquel's pumps was living proof of that.

Candice LeRae was also enjoying herself, but for completely different reasons. She stroked her strap-on cock, up and down, just to ensure that the entire length had been coated in Rhea's spit. Then, she parted those juicy, battered ass cheeks, the woman known as The Nightmare helplessly omitting a soft, weak-sounding whimper as her holes were exposed. The time had come, the time for the world to see the Rhea Ripley that Charlotte Flair had seen on that fateful night after their Mania encounter. The Rhea Ripley that Raquel had seen not so long ago, behind closed doors. The doors were open now, with a bleak yet exciting view into her future. And after taking what would likely be her only chance to smack that delicious rump and watch it jiggle mesmerizingly, Candice stopped looking and walked through those exclusive doors.

Anal insertion is rarely painless, and even the most experienced anal enthusiasts feel some sort of pain, even if they've grown accustomed to and enjoy that pain. Rhea Ripley was nothing of the sort, and while she'd been fingered by Raquel earlier and lightly stretched out by the vibrating buttplug, it wasn't enough to stop her inexperienced hole from returning to its natural state. Virgin or near virgin tight was Rhea Ripley's asshole, the difference meaning little to nothing as Candice lined up her cock and pushed forward, NXT's big, bad boss crying out in pain as her backdoor was violated.

Her arms seized up, and she tried to wiggle away but any attempt was quickly thwarted as Candice dove deeper into that ass, rendering Rhea useless. For what felt like the hundredth time that night, her face turned bright red, but this time, it wasn't strictly out of sheer embarrassment. This time, she was struggling to cope with the pain. Struggling to accept the massive rod barging inside of her rear, that tiny little asshole of hers slowly stretching against its will and, in turn, feeling as though it was being ripped apart. And for a brief moment, the proud warrior looked over to her comrades with jealousy in her eyes.

Very brief in fact, but Rhea looked over Shotzi's way, the glee on her face an indication of her evident pleasure, and partly wishing to swap places with her. Of course, she then realized that thinking that way was foolish, a bottom's way of thinking, which also helped Rhea realize that the indescribable pain she was suffering from wasn't just an adversary, it was also an ally. For as long as the experience was dreadful, it couldn't possibly be pleasurable.

Such a thought made things a bit more bearable, and while Rhea knew that eventually her butt would grow and learn from the abuse, that would be far later. Candice LeRae was far from the top that Raquel was, so while Raquel had managed to both ease away the pain with a rimjob and skillful assfucking, The Poison Pixie wouldn't be able to accomplish such a feat. And boy, was she right!

Nearly five minutes had passed before Candice managed to stuff Rhea's pipe with roughly half of her length. The slightest movements had Ripley squirming, but that was the least of her worries. Rhea's mind was focused on more pressing matters, like the fact that it was still so deliciously painful.

Sure, every time Candice even thought about budging an inch it hurt like hell, let alone actually doing it. But Rhea was tough! She could take the pain in spades, especially if it meant prolonging any kind of reaction that any of the other gals would find amusing. It also helped that Candice wasn't the greatest top, either!

She tried, honestly she did, but Mrs. Wrestling just wasn't used to bumming stuff like Rhea. As much as being saddled with The Ballsy Badass offended her, topping bitches like that was honestly more her speed. Nothing overly offensive, Candice wasn't outright bad, more so just not up to the task of not only fucking The Nightmare, but stretching her out beforehand. Sadly, she was far too weak to pull it off successfully.

As only the fourth person to ever top Rhea, Candice's performance was by far the worst, managing to fall below even one of the most pathetic members of the roster, Io Shirai. Although, Io had the added benefit of having Rhea all to herself, giving her plenty of time to loosen that asshole up beforehand.

Candice didn't have that luxury; it was all or nothing. The second she began there was a metaphorical clock counting down on her, judging her, testifying against her until its numbers would reach zero, marking the end of her turn. That was tough to deal with, naturally Raquel tossing Shotzi this way and that, essentially treating the tatted-up temptress like a lifeless human fuckdoll didn't help matters either. It was only a matter of time before her performance would have the curtains drawn on it to make way for one of the other members of her team.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers