Beautiful Brutality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God...it's so good, Big Mami," Rhea gushed, writhing against her constraints, desperately wishing to spread her ass cheeks in pure submission. "It's so good that I'm gonna- Oh fuck, I wanna-"

"What, cum? Again? You really are worthless are you, bitch? But I guess I can make your greedy fucking whorehole cum again. Just do yourself, and everyone else a favor, and do it properly. Beg for it like a good little bitch does, and hell, while your at it, go ahead and tell us all who owns this juicy, fat fucking ass too!"

"You do! You own my arse!" Rhea emphatically admitted, as the rest of the locker room broke out into laughter for what had to be the twentieth time that night. But this time, Rhea didn't care. She used their laughter as fuel to help her fiery, passionate promo burn brighter. "You fucked it and owned it!"

"Better than Charlotte?"

"Way better! Ohhh fuuuck, so much better! Fuck, Big Mami, I'm gettin' so close! Please let me cum!!!"

Raquel delivered an emphatic free hand to that battered bum, almost out of frustration. She wanted to make the bitch beg for more, to keep the humiliation of her best friend turned bitter enemy going forever. But, Raquel didn't want to risk it, either. Rhea had already shown herself to carry very little self control; one wrong move could lead Raquel into the same predicament as earlier, with Rhea cumming without permission again. So, Big Mami cut her losses and capitalized on the moment, promising to resume the bitch's training later.

"Go, bitch! CUM! CUM!!!" Raquel bellowed, beginning to hammer her fist up that chute at an alarming rate. Rhea flailed insanely, uninterested in anything except cumming, and the feeling that in her asshole that would make it happen. It didn't take long to get her there and, before long, Rhea was cumming again, this time with a hand up her ass. A pathetic display that should've been even worse.

Raquel had promised to fist Rhea, but technically only delivered on half the assurance. Because in truth, Big Mami had guaranteed that Rhea would be picked up and worn like a glove, just like Io Shirai had been. Anally fisted in the air, but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe Raquel was too tired, or maybe Rhea really was too big for that kind of obscene display. Whatever the case may be, Rhea found herself wishing it had been done. Wishing that this moment could last forever.

Surely it couldn't, right? It definitely didn't have to, Rhea had already figured out the perfect escape route. Acceptance. Simple acceptance that what she was feeling was okay, and that it didn't have to control her. That she could make "having the best of both worlds" work. That acceptance was so close, all Rhea needed to do was reach out and grab it. But it laid behind a wall of hazy, orgasmic bliss.

Rhea's judgment was clouded, and what should've been the rational solution to all of her problems began to look more and more like a blatant cop out or, even worse, a false narrative. She didn't really wanna give this up, did she? So close to victory, with only the final hurdle to overcome, Rhea was faced with a life-changing decision. And yet, Rhea Ripley found herself sprinting away from the finish line.

After several orgasms, Raquel finally removed her sticky hand from Rhea's pipe, ending their beautiful brutality for the moment at least. The binding constraints holding The Nightmare in place finally came off, and for the first time in hours, Rhea was free. Free to ponder the strange, yet exciting feeling of her gaping asshole constantly throbbing from the extended and extreme abuse. Free to recover from her cum-buzz and return to a more coherent, logical brand of thinking. Free to go. But Rhea didn't do any of those things. Instead, she took that newfound freedom right to the feet of her brand new mistress.

Rhea crawled over to Big Mami, a near lifeless shell of herself and yet, she persisted until her face was a suitable distance away. Her decision was pretty clear, but even if it wasn't, Rhea made it known by brandishing Raquel's feet in dozens upon dozens of kisses. And if that wasn't enough to sell her enthusiasm, Rhea then added in a bit of verbal confirmation as well.

"M...More! Big Mami, can I p-p-please have-"

Raquel interrupted.

"More?"

"Yes!!!! Oh God yes!!! Please use my fucked up arsehole some more!!!"

Then, Raquel did something she'd done several times already that night. She broke out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. But this time, it was because her victory was official. At long last, she'd won! She'd claimed The Nightmare, now and forever more!

When Rhea wasn't immediately gratified with a response, she doubled down, proclaiming, "Please, Big Mami! I...I'll be a good bumhole bitch for ya, I swear! I just- GOD I WANT MORE!!!"

Raquel stayed quiet for a bit as she traveled over to her locker. Moments later, she returned with a pair of familiar items, items that Rhea had used on others but never herself. A spiked collar, the likes of which a large male dog would wear, and a leash that was attached to it. "Get dressed, bitch. I've got more for that slutty fucking bum of yours. But, I think everyone here has gotten more than their money's worth! So, I'll be taking you to-go!"

Rhea's eyes lit up! She didn't have to do much; though it was really just wrestling gear, her top and boots still remained on, while her tights sat around her ankles. Those were pulled up fairly easily, though her confused, frazzled state of mind, unrecovered from the vicious orgasms she'd been subjected to, did propose a small challenge. Nothing Rhea couldn't overcome.

Soon she was ready to go and thus, Big Mami wrapped the collar around her neck. Partly because it made Rhea look even more pathetic, and would provide an even longer lasting image to the onlookers, some of which were Raquel's teammates who, without confirmation, knew they weren't invited to the party. But also because this way, Rhea wouldn't be able to escape if she suddenly "came to her senses."

The woman too busy and dominant to dedicate her time to one bitch was now doing just that. Raquel took the leash and led Rhea out the door, ensuring that The Nightmare's reputation was shot for the rest of time. And in the process, she was ensuring that Rhea Ripley would remain a broken shell of the woman she used to be. Just like she was always meant to be.