Beautiful Brutality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel didn't need to try to look the part. She didn't need to put lifts in her shoes to look tall, or wear dark, gothic clothes to strike fear into others' hearts. She did those things naturally...she did those things because she was superior. An alpha. And in a way, that lack of presentation has harbored how NXT's fans have taken to her. But in the locker room, it made her a force to be reckoned with.

For most, that realization had come long ago, which was how she'd managed to become the alpha without any significant wins before tonight. Rhea, though, was only just beginning to understand Big Mami, and why no matter how hard she tried, she could never be as strong. Why their friendship was always destined to fall apart and, eventually, end with them in their exact positions, with Rhea getting railed in the ass.

It was hazy, but the doubt that all become entangled with during and after enduring Big Mami was beginning to take over Rhea, and that slight hesitation was enough for Raquel to institute an eerily familiar image. A simple look was all Raquel needed to scare Dakota off, leaving Big Mami alone with her prey. It was time to deliver the finishing blow, the pièce de résistance of this big anal ganbang! After hours of pain, suffering, and endless humiliation, Raquel was ready to clip the mighty Nightmare's wings once and for all in the only way she could.

Just like those before her, Rhea was easily tossed around this way and that, until she was in the exact position that Raquel needed her in. From there, Rhea was easily lifted up, all while Raquel managed to use her powerful legs to bring them both up. That cock never left its home, only shifting inside, making Rhea squirm, a feeling she ultimately enjoyed. Merely the tip of the iceberg.

Like a mouse sniffing around a cheese-covered trap, the lure of funny feeling caught Rhea and now, she was stuck. Her eyes crossed paths with Raquel's, the pair of former friends who'd once been inseparable but had slowly drifted apart during Raquel's rise and Rhea's fall, had never been so close. Now trapped within Raquel's trademark bodybuilder position, the same she'd used to put Io, Shotzi, and Ember in their places, would finally, and most impressively, be used on the one it was always meant for.

On their previous night together, Rhea had gotten just a taste of Raquel's true strength in this position. Enough to bring her to orgasm, but nothing more. Rhea didn't need to cum now, she didn't even want to! Honestly, her mind was too frazzled to know anything except for one thing: this feeling needed to last. Her heart was beating so fast, the thrill of bottoming out too incredible, to the point where Rhea couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this excited. That excitement only grew once Big Mami really got going.

Rhea's asshole was so loose now; taking every inch was a breeze and, while it was still a bit uncomfortable, that was only because Raquel was giving every thrust her full force. The way that cock hammered in and out of her butt, the ear-splitting smack of Rhea's juicy ass cheeks coming into contact with Raquel's muscular thighs, only told half of the story of what Rhea was going through.

The world around her was becoming white, with every person, object, and thing along with it. Slowly slipping away with every pump of Raquel's hips. And perhaps she didn't realize it was happening, or maybe she was too weak in the moment to even try and stop it. But Rhea was powerless to the fact that Raquel was fucking her into submission, whether she truly wanted to submit or not. The decision wasn't in her hands, wasn't hers to decide. It was Raquel's, and honestly, it always had been.

Best friends or worst enemies, Rhea's fate was decided the moment they met, and Raquel laid eyes on that ridiculously fat dumper that Rhea was hiding behind that tough, alternative exterior. And every day since, Raquel had been dreaming of making it hers. Feeling it in her hands, squeezing it tightly as she plunged her cock inside of the once-teeny hole buried beneath those cheeks felt so much better now that she was so close to cracking this incredibly tough nut.

So close, in fact, that Raquel decided it was time to deliver the final blow! So, Raquel adjusted until Rhea's legs sat on her shoulders and from there, Big Mami Cool had the leverage to pound that pooper at a level that seemed unfathomable. And just like that, it hit Rhea like a ton of bricks.

The blazing speed and the supreme force was too much for her to handle. A more experienced bottom, trained in the art of orgasm denial could've survived, just as Ember had done earlier. But Rhea wasn't trained. In fact, she was quite the opposite!

Last time, Raquel had allowed Rhea the privilege of cumming without permission, banking on the fact that when the time came, Ripley's begging and pleading wouldn't be a rehearsed response, but a genuine, guttural reaction. And in the end, her only failure was pushing poor Rhea too far for her own good.

There was a slight chance that Rhea could've held on, pushed forward. She knew that cumming wasn't really her decision to make but, with that considered, it wasn't really Raquel's either. Rhea's body was giving up on her. After hours of abuse, coupled with how Big Mami had edged her so closely to the brink several times earlier in the night with that stupid fucking buttplug, and the result was clear. Raquel González, operating on her highest level in a position so elaborate and expertly executed, was too much for Rhea to handle and, before long, she was squirting all over Raquel's stomach.

Rhea shivered intensely as she came, Big Mami visibly upset not just by the weak bitch's inability to comply but also because Rhea had inadvertently provided her own squirt shower to Raquel after receiving one from every member of her team. Yet, that didn't stop La Chingona from power-fucking Rhea through several more orgasms, until the formerly proud, world-beating champion was a pathetic, unconscious characture of the woman she'd once been. But in a way, she was still the winner.

Be it inadvertent, be it completely purposeful, whatever the case may be, Rhea Ripley walked away from an anal gangbang in a recoverable state. This was, by far, the lowest she'd ever gone, but she'd managed to avoid verbal submission, the signifier of belonging. Even if part of her wished that she hadn't, Rhea had survived...or, at least that's what she thought, anyway.

Several minutes passed before Rhea came to, and the prevailing thought in her mind was her success. Bound, battered, bruised and nearly broken, but in the end, The Nightmare would walk again and, eventually, brutality would reign supreme once more. That was, of course, before she realized that Big Mami's sight had never left Rhea's gaping asshole. And it wasn't until Raquel spoke up that Rhea caught wind of the fact that her endless night of torment wasn't over quite yet.

"Hey, bitch, you think it's okay to cum without asking?" Raquel growled, approaching closer. "Better yet, did you think I was gonna let that slide? I'm talking to you whore!"

Still stunned and evidently shaken up by her series of orgasms, Rhea was hesitant to respond, but ultimately found the necessary words. "I...It's over. You t-tried but y-you couldn't make me beg."

"I tried? Ha! I didn't even ask because I wasn't fucking done with you yet," Raquel laughed. "The only thing I failed at was not making you beg the last time I pounded that worthless little fuckhole of yours. And now you think it's okay to do whatever you want? Well, I won't stand for it."

"It's over! Let it be!" Rhea argued, but that failed to stop Raquel from taking a handful of that gorgeously battered ass and spreading it wide, giving everyone but especially herself a tremendous view of Rhea's asshole gaping oh-so-gloriously. However, simply observing wasn't all she had planned.

"I won't stand for any insubordination from any of you...but you, Rhea, especially from you. Because unlike all of them, you won't admit who's asshole this is. It's mine, and everyone knows it except for...you! So, since you're still so stubborn, I'm going to fulfill a promise I made to you earlier and, when we're done, not only are you going to admit that this fuckhole belongs to me, but you'll beg me to make it cum, too! How does that sound?"

Rhea's eyes widened. She wearily asked, "Pr...Promise?"

Raquel cheekily shook her head. "Yep! Allow me to refresh your memory. You see that whore over there?" Big Mami Cool pointed at poor, helpless Io Shirai, mindlessly caught between Toni and Candice, getting her asshole passed around from cock to cock. Rhea shook her head, albeit very slowly.

"Well, I shoved my whole hand up her ass and after I did, I-" Suddenly, Rhea's memory was jogged.

"Wait, wait! Ya...Ya can't be serious! That'll never work! That'll rip me apart!"

"So?"

"So? Are you gonna pay my bloody doctor's bills, mate? Your talkin' permanent damage!"

Raquel shrugged, "Well, we'll see, won't we? After all, how much damage is dealt is up to you. You can tell the truth at any time and end your suffering. Hell, admit that this asshole is mine right now and I'll let you walk freely!"

"Fine, fine! My arsehole is yours, okay? It's yours!" Rhea admitted, albeit less enthusiastically than Raquel would've wanted her to, which is what prompted Big Mami's next reaction.

"Sike," Raquel joked as Rhea rolled her eyes. "But thanks for the preview. It needs a little work though, maybe a little seasoning on the passion behind the words. Take that into account when I'm ruining your butt, okay?"

Those words...like nails on a chalkboard. They meant that the end was very much neigh for Rhea Ripley. How could she or anyone survive such punishment? Even if the end result wouldn't be as visually daunting as what Shirai Io had suffered through, there was no way she'd walk away from a fisting without some sort of permanent damage. Or permanent change. Finally...after everything Rhea had already endured, the worst had come and boy, did it come in spades!

Raquel started small scale with only a pair of fingers, as anyone hoping not to cause permanent tissue damage probably would. Not that she cared about Rhea's well-being or anything like that! Rather, upper management probably wouldn't be happy if one of their top stars had to take time off at the height of her popularity to recover from an asshole injury, something that might come back to affect Raquel's standing on the brand. Big Mami didn't want that, not after winning the biggest match of her career. So, even though complete anal destruction was promised, it wasn't delivered, at least not right away.

No, instead Raquel forced her fingers inside of that warm canal one at a time, a double-edged sword of sorts, but not for NXT's alpha female. The sword only existed to stab Rhea Ripley, who was thankful that she wasn't subjected to the harshness of a full-on fisting, but hated the pleasure that came from succumbing to the "scenic route". One by one those digits entered, hoping to never leave their new home and, as they did, Rhea found her holes quite similar.

So many differences, she could hardly count them all, but what Rhea truly adored about getting fingered more than anything else was the warmth. Raquel had expended so much energy, not only from wrestling but several hours of sexcapades as well, so her body temperature was quite high. And as two, then three and eventually four of her fingers found themselves buried deep inside of Rhea's big fat butt, the heat they expelled traveled directly to The Nightmare's libido, forcing out a reaction that, for Rhea, was becoming a bit of a trademark.

A moan, much like those Rhea had elicited before. Deep and seductive, not the type of sound you usually hear a dark, brooding badass make. Uncontrollable, yet sweet like a bee's freshly-made honey to Raquel's ears. "Aw, that's such a beautiful sound, Rhea! Girls, did you hear that? Our precious little nightmare is a weak little bitch who likes to get finger-fucked!"

"N-No!" Rhea weakly argued, her cheeks a rosy, embarrassed red as she struggled to fight back against the series of moans that followed the first now that Raquel had brought attention to it. Naturally, she failed miserably. And just like the first, González just couldn't help but comment.

"No, huh? That's not what your body is telling me, now is it? What do you think, Dakota?"

Dakota snickered, "Sounds to me like she loves a hand up 'er arse more than a cock, and that's sayin' somethin'!"

"Damn straight! She loves it, alright," Raquel reiterated. "And lucky for you, Rhea, since you love it sooo much, I've got one more for you! And you're ready for it, aren't you? You already took all four of my fingers in record time, so another should be nothing for a whorehole as slutty as yours!"

That was...strange.

Rhea hadn't noticed it but, Raquel was right. Her asshole really had taken four fingers surprisingly quickly. The bulk of the load, so to speak, had already been overcome, without an ounce of pain or suffering to speak of. Rhea shook her head in disbelief. But no matter how much she wanted the truth to be anything but, no matter how badly she wished for the reality of the situation to be complete and utter bullshit, it wasn't. Every word, every syllable dripped with validity. There was no way around it. Rhea truly had become pathetic.

Through all that moaning, all of that pleasure, she'd been completely ignorant to the severity of her status. The way her asshole stretched around all four digits...the way she loved every second. It was absolutely disgusting, and the worst part was, she desperately wanted more. The heat. That god-damned heat from Raquel's hand felt so fucking good. And then there was the twitching of her muscles too, which also felt particularly yummy. But the cherry on top had to be the mental disparagement that came with the entire setup.

Tied up, bruised and battered ass stuffed to the brim with a good amount of Raquel's hand, all while Big Mami yelled and spat abuse. For as long as she'd been alive, Rhea had "imagined" what being submissive must feel like, but nothing could've prepared her for living it. Getting fucked in the ass was one thing, but taking a hand really made the reality of the situation quite clear. Time was running thin, and pretty soon, the feeling inside of her butt wouldn't just be a guilty pleasure, but her reason for being. Pretty soon, Rhea wouldn't be able to live without something filling her asshole. And sadly, "pretty soon" came shortly thereafter, with one magic question and a harsh inevitability.

"Oooh fuck! I can feel your butt clamping down on my fingers, Rhea! Fuuuck that's hot! But you want more, I know you do... I know you do. Hahaha, but you can't have it until I say! And I will...just as soon as you beg me for it! Go ahead, Ripley! Beg me to fist your ass and ruin it!" Magic question? Check! Harsh inevitability? Double check!

"Please...will you fist my asshole?" Rhea asked pathetically, keeping her face out of sight.

"Not good enough! I told you already, if you're gonna beg Big Mami, do it with passion! You really want to get fucked up, don't you? So beg, Rhea! Beg me, as if taking my whole hand up your worthless fucking asshole is the last thing you'll ever DO in the godforsaken fucking world!!!!!"

Raquel's-no, Big Mami's words...Rhea didn't just hear them. She listened to them; they spoke to her, mind, body, and soul. It helped that it was the truth, as well. Truthfully, she really wanted that last finger up her ass. Rhea wanted to feel her anal ring stretch to accommodate it and, hopefully, expand more and more for the rest of Raquel's hand. It felt too good for her to resist. No pain, no suffering. Only endless pleasure, just out of reach, but drawing closer and closer with every breath she took. And with one final deep inhale followed by an exhale, Rhea sealed her fate, and brought that endless pleasure into her palm.

"Do it, please! Shove her fuckin' thumb up my arse and stuff me full! Make me fisted little anal bitch! God it feels good! Is...Is that ya want to hear, Big Mami? T-That I want yer whole hand up my fat arse? That I need ya to ruin me? WELL I DO, OKAY? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, BIG MAMI? IS THAT..." Rhea's words reeked of passion, peaking in volume as she finished with a soft whimper, "Is that good enough for you?"

With a grin, Raquel simply answered, "Exceptional," before finally giving Rhea her wish, and forcing her thumb inside the shallow area of that already-crowded asshole. Rhea cried out in pure pleasure, tossing in a few enthusiastic "Thank you" messages between squirming inside of her bindings. And when her thanks couldn't possibly seem more justified, Raquel provided an experience above and beyond Rhea's wildest dreams.

More. More. More of her hand slipped inside of that loose hole. Past the knuckle. Past the pulsing, blood-filled veins that lay just below the skin halfway up Raquel's hand. Then, slowly, past the bone that connected her thumb to the rest of the appendage. More. More. More, until more was physically impossible.

Before long, Rhea and Raquel were connected up to Big Mami's wrist. Rhea gave some more "thanks" to show her gratitude, all while Raquel seemed to finally reach a wall, stopping her voyage dead in its tracks. But the damage...she'd already been done! Rhea was officially outed as a buttslut, but not just any buttslut. No, Rhea was far worse than the average anal whore, for she was the type who reveled in the extreme abuse.

Nothing about her current situation should've been bearable, and yet, it wasn't even painful. It was enthralling, heart-pumping, a thrillride more fun than any amusement park ride, and a high stronger than any drug in the entire world could induce. Still, the feeling played second fiddle to the moment when Raquel started pulling her hand out.

That same reaction...Rhea's asshole clung to Raquel's skin just as it had done earlier but this time, with a hand in place of Big Mami's famously huge cock. Also different was the exotic pleasure that came with that strong hand pumping in and out of her asshole, which was far different than anything she'd ever felt before. Just like that, Rhea was putty in Raquel's hand...literally.

Big Mami wasted no time picking up speed, a solid tempo to pummel that ass with and, as she did, Rhea writhed from underneath her. It was almost torture...how good it felt. And, worst of all, was the fact that Rhea knew she'd never feel anything this euphoric ever again.

That solemn thought brought a tear to her eye, which traveled down her cheek and, eventually, fell to the ground beneath her. Knowing that she could never, would never be subject to this kind of brutal torture again literally left her crying hysterically. But midway through, Ripley had an epiphany, a lightbulb moment, if you will, one so life-changing, her tears of dread morphed into tears of joy.

This wouldn't be the last time, in fact, it physically couldn't. For now, the whole world was aware of her true feelings. It wasn't a secret anymore, and Rhea didn't have to hide it. She loved getting fucked in the butt, and she was IN love with Raquel's hand up her ass, and everyone knew it! Surely they wouldn't allow her to go back to her old life as a dominant super top, right? Someone would come along and put Rhea in her place, creating the perfect avenue for her to indulge in her innermost desires, guilt free.

It was then, with that sudden realization, that Rhea came as close as humanly possible to that galaxy brain expansion meme. She didn't have to break or submit permanently to Big Mami to get what she wanted! Rhea realized that she could have the best of both worlds, topping everyone in her path who didn't stand a chance at giving her asshole a good run for its money. And it was then, and only then, that admitting that which fell from her mouth next, became that much easier.