Beautiful Brutality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota loved thrusting in deep and quick which, while not the best way to dish out anal punishment, really made Rhea's ass jiggle like crazy. Those pale cheeks flailed, something they'd been doing a lot lately, with the trio of ass fuckings and the entire grueling spanking sessions she'd endured earlier. But unlike those that come before, Rhea's emotions actually somewhat resembled the enthusiastic nature of her butt.

The longer her dance with Dakota dragged on, the more Rhea began to understand the appeal of Dakota Kai as a top, as well as why so many had cum their brains out from getting impaled by her cock. As thin and tiny as she was, it wasn't strength that made her a solid butt fucker, nor was it the size of her shaft; the use of an eight-incher made it clear that she wasn't really fit to wear much else. No, Dakota's greatest asset as a top was her ability as a bottom.

Dakota Kai being a dirty little butt whore was NXT's worst kept secret, something everyone knew but rarely discussed. Her status was evident, but it meant little to those around her. Raquel was already pounding her ass every night anyway, and the other pure tops like Indi Hartwell or Rhea wouldn't get the chance due to Big Mami's influence. So, the only thing those tasked with bottoming to the bottom could go off was her skill, an attribute she'd tried her best to max out.

It had taken Rhea a while to notice it, but now that Dakota had worn her down and stretched her bumhole out nice and good, it was clear as day. There was a twinge of passion to her movements, methodical and measured. All those nights spent face down ass up for Raquel had trained Dakota, introduced her to all of the sights, so to speak. So now, she knew exactly what she loved about getting bummed, and how to elicit that same response in others. A neat little talent, one that could be absolutely deadly to unsuspecting tops like Rhea, who couldn't help but moan beneath Kai's crushing blows.

It was shameful no doubt. Succumbing to the pleasures of such a naturally weak woman was arguably the lowest point of Rhea Ripley's young life and yet, the thought sinking even lower still plagued her. Every second, Kai became harder to deny as elite, or at least as elite as Rhea still believed herself to be. It was a convincing performance, one that could've spelled the end of the Nightmare given some more time and a different set of circumstances.

Circumstances like more time or, more accurately, a more patient Big Mami, who was ready to claim her ultimate prize. The other women in NXT were just dolls for Raquel to play with, and frankly, her enjoyment of Ember Moon had come and gone. The bitch had done well to not cum, Raquel was willing to concede that. Time was of the essence though, and the sounds Rhea was making didn't mean good things for La Chingona.

Allowing Dakota and the others a chance with Rhea's asshole wasn't ideal; more so, it was a bargaining chip to keep everyone convinced that she was a fair Mistress. Every woman in this room was beneath her, Raquel was certain of that, and getting to fuck someone with some self-respect was a great way to boost team morale. But Raquel was growing tired of making things about the team; it was time to focus on herself.

That orgasm she'd been depriving Ember of, the orgasm that Ember had been dying to receive? It was time to bring it to light. A necessary conclusion for Raquel, an electric finale for Ember, and for Dakota...a bitter end. For the Kiwi Krusher would suffer the same slippery fate as those who'd come before her.

"Okay...are you ready to cum, bitch?" Raquel asked Ember, gripping tightly on those round brown globes as she began to travel over to where the others were fucking, just as she'd done before.

"Oh-Oh God yes! Please, may I cum Big Mami?" Ember deliriously asked again, and then when Raquel ignored her, continued, "Please, please, please? I've been good! Can I? Can I, Can I, Can I?!"

"Go!" Raquel huskily growled, quickly adjusting Ember until she was facing outwards, towards Dakota and Rhea, The Cap'n immediately bracing herself a squirt shower. "Cum. Cum! Cum for Big Mami, Ember!"

Ember violently shook and spasmed before letting out a deep, heart-wrenching cry. And with that cry went the last shred of hope Ember Moon carried with her. The last thread keeping her mind intact had been plucked. Raquel was so powerful and she just...wasn't.

Cumming had never seemed so somber, and breaking was usually a monumental occasion and not something so dark and dreary. But Ember had serious potential to be someone, a real champion. So, watching The War Goddess finally give in was like seeing a cautionary tale playing out right before the very eyes of all the onlookers. It was proof that a detail as seemingly insignificant as having a ridiculously fat ass could derail your entire career. But as they say, when one door closes and darkens a room, another opens, bringing glorious rays of sunshine.

The second the cum began to shoot from her untouched cunt, spaying Dakota and Rhea in what was The Nightmare's third round of girlcum cladding, Ember was done. She'd given up on fighting, she'd succumbed to the pleasures that fully submitting to someone like Big Mami Cool could provide, and once the final drop of squirt had dripped from her folds, Ember wasn't only sure mentally, but verbally, as well.

Raquel finally released her grip once the squirting had ceased, allowing Ember to fall to the ground. Moon shook the tumble off though, recovering fast enough to thank Raquel for finally helping her see the light. "T-Thank you, Big Mami," Ember lauded, reaching out to hug Raquel's leg as a sign of her gratitude. As grateful as Ember was though, Raquel wasn't so gracious.

"Get the fuck off of me, slut!" Raquel barked, kicking Ember away, leaving the broken Shenom aghast. "What? You don't think I'm your mistress or something, do you?" Of course she did! Ember had no desire to be anything more than Raquel's pet. Unfortunately, what she hadn't taken into account was the possibility of pure rejection.

"I...I thought-"

"Well, that was your first mistake," Dakota jumped in, interrupting poor Ember before she could elaborate. "Pathetic little bitches like you shouldn't think about anythin' besides gettin' bummed."

"Right," Raquel agreed, surprisingly not immediately shutting Dakota down. "I don't have it in me to waste more than a few minutes of my time on worthless whores who've been passed around from cock to cock for years. Sorry." She...wasn't, that much was obvious by how quickly she was able to redirect her attention away from the heartbroken War Goddess, and onto the real target.

Staring a hole through her favorite bitch, Raquel demanded said bitch to "Hit it", and Dakota was quick to oblige.

"Sure thing, Big Mami. Mmm- hear that, Rhea? Dakota slowly plucked her cock from Rhea's asshole and stepped aside. "It's time for the grand finale! You've already felt Big Mami before but now? Now it's time for all of us to see it, too!"

Rhea, still semi-dick drunk, groaned, "Yay, whoopee. I still...don't see why we didn't just skip here in the first place."

"Well, that's because I wanted to see you suffer first before I break you," Raquel confirmed, doing what the rest of her team has already done tonight and setting up camp behind Rhea.

"Break me?" Rhea asked sarcastically. "Well, mate, at least ya dream big. It's a shame those dreams'll never lead anywhere." Ripley's words reeked of confidence, but they would've sounded a bit more convincing if she hadn't scrambled to spread her juicy ass cheeks apart moments later as a result of a harsh smack to her bum. Then, and only then, was she willing to add a quick errata to her message. "If...If Charlotte couldn't break me with her best effort, then I doubt you can."

"Charlotte? Ha, please! Don't make me laugh! She's what, like third in command now? Behind Ronda and Becky? That's supposed to make me tremble?"

Scrambling for justification, Rhea began, "No, I was just-"

"Save it!" Dakota interrupted on behalf of her mistress. "Whatever ya say, it'll only be disrespectful to Big Mami and her status as not only the reigning alpha of NXT, but the future alpha of all WWE."

"Well said, Kota," Raquel complimented before adding in, "Face it, Rhea. Finally admitting that you bottomed to Charlotte only made you more pathetic. It means there's been a clock ticking every second since our last time together. And your time, Rhea? It's about to run out..."

Brutality was typically Rhea's thing, part of her character, if you will. But as Raquel's speech ended, she performed the most brutal act of all: shoving her massive cock inside of the asshole of an unprepared target. Rhea wasn't ready, and even with her ass cheeks spread as wide as they were, nothing could have readied her for the fifteen inches of rubber that had begun to split her open.

Rhea swore and spit like a sailor as her asshole was ripped apart, forced to accommodate not only the length but the impressive girth, as well; and she thought Candice was bad! In truth, nothing was worse than Big Mami, and it really went to show how skilled she really was at topping.

When they were alone together, Raquel had taken the time to prep Rhea herself and while there were a few bumps along the way, the overall experience was relatively smooth and enjoyable. Which was a far cry from their latest endeavor, a rough road that, after a few moments became incredibly obvious, would only be traversed over time.

"Take it! Take it, bitch!" Raquel growled, doubling down on the pain by locking into Rhea's broad shoulders for leverage, the bold Australian howling louder than ever before. Then, when she grew tired of all the noise, she directed Dakota to give Rhea's mouth something more to do than just scream.

Kota scurried over, happy to be included. Her cock was still coated in a thick, fresh layer of Rhea's butt juice, as well as juices from the rest of Rhea's team dried on underneath. Those juices? They'd act as the perfect snack for a woman in distress to munch on to help ease her troubles.

Dakota quickly popped her cock into Rhea's mouth as she squawked, "Suck my cock while Big Mami tames your ass! Oh, Rhea, it's gonna be so nice when ya stop pretendin' and join in on the fun! Ahhh yes, soon you'll see just how fun it is to worship Big Mami!" Outside of gurgles and coughs, Rhea didn't respond; no doubt she was on sensory overload.

Similarly, Raquel didn't give a take either, outside of a few grunts as she continued to push forward. Navigating those tunnels was a challenging trek, but one that Gonzaléz was capable of doing. Of course, stuffing that backdoor with every inch of her rod was tough considering the length, but she made it work and eventually, forced the entire shaft inside.

"Oh, look at that, Rhea! That's every inch up your slutty butthole!" Raquel announced, granting Dakota the privilege to elaborate.

"Wow, that was fast! You're a real natural, Rhea!" Dakota praised, stroking Rhea's short blonde hair.

"Shut up!" Rhea yelled, spitting out Kota's cock but, before she could argue further, Kai had stuffed her mouth full again and this time, she didn't sit idly. Instead, she began to slowly pump her hips.

"There ya go!" Dakota squeaked. "Quiet down now! Mmm- good little spit-roasted whore!"

Rhea's eyes told the story of a woman in agony. Both ends were unbearable, to the point where she couldn't decide which was worse. Naturally the back should've been, since her asshole hadn't relaxed nearly enough to accommodate such a monstrosity, but the quicker Dakota moved, the more Rhea coughed and gagged. Truthfully, she'd found her hell. Her nightmare, if you will.

The spit-roasting didn't last forever, thankfully. Rhea received a shirt reprieve in the form of Dakota pulling out of that hot little mouth to wash her shaft over Rhea's face, disgracing the former champion. Not that Ripley could do anything about it; even if she wasn't bound, all that cock in her arse had her completely subdued. Tamed. And that feeling only increased the second Raquel finally started moving.

With a firm slap to that already beaten bum, not much different than those she'd delivered earlier, Raquel was off to the races. Rhea wailed and hollered, the coarse sensation of her asshole gripping the exiting shaft far more painful than any smack or even the entry. It didn't last too long though. Mere moments later, Big Mami sent every inch barreling back in at full force. No mercy was given, in fact it was actively denied. Even with Raquel taking her time, the intense force was unbearable.

Unbearable wasn't exactly a new feeling for Rhea. She'd been trying and failing to "bear" things all night, between the extended spanking and the vibrating buttplug, getting squirted on time after time all the way through now, her fourth and most extreme butt fucking. And for the most part, Rhea had done okay. Granted, she nearly came from the acutely intense vibrations of that stupid fucking buttplug earlier, but outside of that, she'd maintained a standardized mental state.

Sure and focused, that's what Rhea had been but...all that cock...it made thinking incredibly difficult. That drive, that passion? It quickly washed away, locking her mind on that incredibly full feeling. Even when Rhea tried to think about anything else, she found herself perplexed by how Raquel had managed to stuff her full so effortlessly. How, despite the discomfort, Big Mami had managed to navigate her tight tunnel without so much as a guide map. And while Rhea was distracted if not by that "stuffed" feeling then Dakota's cock bashing into her windpipe, an even stranger occurrence was brewing underneath the surface. The slow, understating relaxation of her asshole.

In truth, Rhea could've sat there for hours and, as long as Raquel kept that measured pace, she never would've noticed the gradual increase in La Chingona's ability to maneuver inside of her backdoor. It was only after Raquel pointed it out, did Rhea Ripley realize exactly what was happening.

"Ooh, you're loosening up nicely for me, Rhea," Raquel affirmed.

"Shocker," Dakota sarcastically remarked. "You already destroyed that arse once Raq- I mean Big Mami! It's uh...it's only fitting that she'd loosen up good and proper once her mistress takes control."

"Good point. And I'd bet that with every passing second, you're remembering our time together, alone in that hotel room. The way you writhed in ecstasy, how you were practically begging to be broken right then and there!"

Rhea spat out Dakota's cock and argued, "T-That didn't happen!"

"Oh, but didn't it? You were so deep that you would've done anything to cum if I hadn't allowed you to. Just like you would have earlier, with my vibrating toy shoved deep into your fat ass. I've been toying with Rhea, all because now, I really am going to break you and when I do, it's gonna feel oh so satisfying!"

Raquel broke out into a fit of maniacal laughter, and Dakota followed suit, adding in, "Break her! She's a delusional slut now, anyway."

Then, when The Cap'n had said her piece, the other members of their team joined in. Candice first, offering, "Wow, so much for honesty! You told me that you didn't even cum that night!", then Toni, with a simple, "That's really pathetic, mate."

Rhea lowered her head in shame, her dirty secret out. "Fuck you. Fuck all of you! I'll get you back, I swear!" Her statement only elicited more laughter from the gals, this time the audience as well as her own teammates cackling along. And to make matters even worse, her asshole was still chock full of cock and now, it wasn't even painful.

That stinging hadn't completely dissipated, but compared to the initial penetration and everything after, Rhea's current situation might as well have been a brisk walk in the park. Her anal muscles had calmed considerably, to the point where any pain was miniscule at best, which could only mean one thing...pleasure wasn't far behind.

Rhea had felt it already tonight, underneath Dakota. It was short, and hardly revolutionary, but her time getting bummed by the New Zealander was, in her eyes, time well spent. Which was a problem! Because if she thoroughly enjoyed what someone as frail and weak as Dakota could elicit, then Raquel going full force could only mean one thing: Rhea's chances of survival weren't great.

Obviously, if anybody could do it, Rhea Ripley could. But even now, the earliest stages of pleasure had begun to form and, once they did, it spelled disaster for The Nightmare. Big Mami was just too huge...that cock was so big, Rhea couldn't take it! A mere thrust rattled every bone in her body, and without the pain to distract her, those "earliest stages" mutated at an alarming rate.

Then, to make matters worse, Dakota finally shoved her cock back inside Rhea's mouth, making her a spit-roasted whore for the second time. But unlike before, Rhea wasn't just "taking" a skull-fucking or pathetically whimpering around Dakota's cock. This time, she was playing along.

With a rampaging stallion rearranging your guts, thinking rationally or logically becomes incredibly difficult. So, once she was stuffed full from both ends, all it took was a little nudging to get Rhea sucking Kota off like a good slut which was a genuine surprise for the leader of Team Kick.

"Oh wow, what a good bitch! Look Mami, you're fucking her so good, she's completely ravelled."

Never one to waste time or energy talking when it wasn't necessary, Raquel offered a few grunts in response before picking up the pace. Gradually, though, just enough to really get that fat ass flopping.

God, Rhea did have a perfect butt, especially for someone so domineering and imposing. One look at her from the front and you'd never guess how submissive she could really be. That is, as long as you were looking anywhere except her backside. Really, her entire body was a sight for sore eyes, but it was her butt that was the real tell. The giveaway, and the second Raquel laid eyes on it, she'd determined that, for as powerful as Rhea was, she never stood a chance.

An ass like Rhea's was made to be fucked, and no matter how strong or dominant she appeared or even was, that wouldn't stop people from lusting over it. Charlotte was proof of that, and if the rumors that Raquel had heard were true, then The Queen used up an entire Royal Rumble win just for a chance with Rhea's ass, a chance she capitalized on to the fullest. But where Charlotte had failed, Raquel planned to succeed because she wasn't leaving this room until Rhea Ripley not only possessed a bottom's bottom, but a bottom's mind. And based off of the sounds the supposed purveyor of mindless brutality was making, Raquel didn't seem so far off.

Rhea did her best to fight it, but before long, her efforts were proven useless. The gradual increase in speed made the already overwhelming pleasure hit her that much faster. Waves and waves and waves, until she was so unsure of what was and wasn't pleasure, that she even began to enjoy having Dakota's cock down her gullet. Rhea was confused, to say the least but, through all of it, she definitely couldn't say she was unhappy.

As Raquel seemed to hit her peak, denying it became flat-out futile. It felt great- no, it felt amazing! Obviously it felt better than Fake-ota or any of the pretend tops on Raquel's team, but the performance even exceeded Raquel's previous attempt and yes, even Charlotte Flair herself. The standard of all this ass buggery, and Raquel González...Big Mami...was far superior.

That word, it- it sounded so right to think about in the moment. Superior. Something that Rhea had always tried to be or, rather, tried to seem. That's why she completely changed her look after her appearance in the first Mae Young Classic, and even took things a step further after leaving NXT UK. Or, why Rhea's always gone out of her way to make herself look like a giant, despite only standing at a slightly above average five-foot seven. Rhea had spent the majority of her career trying to look superior but Raquel?