Beautiful Creature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind clears to a wonderful moment of emptiness of everything but the ecstasy welling in my loins. My hips pause abruptly at the apex of their thrust, deep inside him, as deep as I'll go. In that frozen instant I hold his quivering form tight against me as though trying to meld us into a single being. Then the ecstasy overflows from my testes and shoots out of my cock in hot liquid bursts. I growl and moan as I come, letting my eyes close and nuzzling my snout into the curve of his neck. I fill him, every nook and crevice, and every spurt feels like a streak of living fire escaping from my overheated soul, leaving behind it an easy tingling warmth. The spasms of wet pleasure are receding now, until gradually it is over, and I stand there, blinking in the moonlight. I am hunched tightly over the railing, my beautiful creature trembling and gasping beneath me, excess seed dripping slowly down his buttocks and the inside of his thigh.

I withdraw myself, releasing another wet torrent of seed from his rear, and take a step back. He gets up too, shakily, and regards me with those hypnotising blue eyes, with that intoxicating smile.

What now? I am at a loss. People of my own kind leave each other's company promptly once a rut is complete, quite likely never to cross paths again. I do not know if that is the custom of the beautiful creatures also. I desperately hope it is not the custom of this one. My heart would shatter if I were to lose him now.

But he does not seem in a hurry to leave. He looks... tired. Shaky. Exhausted. So am I. I take his arm in one clawed hand and guide him to the place where I sleep, a little lost place hidden beneath the shelter of a sloping roof. There I lay him down on my bed of twigs, moss and newspaper, and myself beside him. He snuggles up close, his face pressed against my shaggy chest, and quickly falls asleep.

I gaze at him for a little while. We are opposites, he and I. The beautiful and the hideous. The light and the dark. The world above, and the world below. It is an aberration for us to be together. But I look forward to more aberration.

I do not know what decisions the morning will bring. We shall face them as we come upon them. For now, I wrap my wing shelteringly over my beautiful creature, sigh in contentment and drift slowly off to sleep.