Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley faces rejection.
3.6k words
4.51
6.9k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hey all! long time no see for this story! sorry, sometimes writes block sucks. hope you enjoy this chapter! xxx

Riley's Pov:

"Mind getting me another core power?" Thomas asked me, as he mopped sweat from his tanned brow with a small gym towel.

"You hit it pretty hard today," I shyly complimented as I handed the drink over and accepted his cash, pushing the bills into the appropriate spots in my drawer.

I'd started a job at the campus gym a few weeks ago, thanks to the fact that I was only able to attend Virginia Tech on a working scholarship. Had I started the program a month earlier, I'd probably be restocking textbooks or something in the campus library, for I didn't like to put myself in social situations on purpose. However, after the frat party incident, I allowed myself to indulge in my growing crush on Thomas and chose the gym, in hopes that I'd see him more often in an organic way.

"So you were watching me?" He asked with a smirk as he studied me with his mischievous, blue eyes.

Thankfully my plan had worked almost too well and I was finally able to control my blushing, otherwise his question would have burned my cheeks bright red. As it was, I had to make a conscious effort keep my eyes away from his tight body, especially his ass.

"I keep an eye on everyone, in case they need help. It's my job," I offered innocently in response. Technically, that's what I was meant to be doing but when Thomas was here, I could barely tear my eyes away from his rippling, dripping form. I wished for the hundredth time that I could fuck him but I knew my thoughts were hopeless and pathetic.

Thomas pouted a little as he brushed his dark, sweaty curls away from his eyes, "I'm just a job to you," he teased.

I shook my head and adjusted my glasses as I tried to hide my smile, "I don't hang out with the other customers," I offered, pointing out how, in the three weeks since the party, I'd hung out with him and his friends, at least, twice a week.

"So I am special," Thomas answered with a grin.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I teased, not wanting to let on how much my feelings for him had grown in such a short time.

"You wound me," he replied before tossing his, now empty, protein shake container at my face.

Before I could react, another hand suddenly filled my vision, stopping the bottle from hitting my glasses.

"Is Smith picking on you again?" Fred, one of Thomas's fraternity brothers, asked, as he smiled happily at me.

"We were just talking," Thomas answered in my place, sounding annoyed.

"Of course, but if I were talking to Riley, I wouldn't dare throw something at his pretty face. It might leave a scar," Fred replied as he casually caressed the side of my face, making my glasses go askew, causing me to flush in confusion.

Fred had been giving me a lot of attention in the past two weeks and I wasn't sure how to feel about it. On one hand, I wasn't used to guys openly flirting with me, especially while I was at work, and I liked the attention. He was also very handsome, with blonde hair, green eyes and a very fit figure, though he had a lot less muscle than Thomas did, and I was flattered that he would notice me. On the other hand, I was sure Fred didn't actually mean any of the flirtatious things he said, since he talked this way to everyone that worked here. Besides, I didn't actually like him in a romantic sort of way, so it really didn't matter.

"I-it was just a plastic bottle," I stuttered at his touch, unsure how to react so instead, I focused on fixing my glasses.

"True but it still might have caused some damage," he purred, forcing me to keep eye contact.

"I-I don't-" I started, feeling flustered.

"Hey Ry, I'm gonna hit the showers... we still on for tonight?" Thomas interrupted gruffly, clearing my thoughts and I turned out of Fred's grip.

"Of course! Are we going to Heather and Maggie's or the coffee shop?" I asked, needing the study date more than any of them as my first midterms were coming up fast.

"Probably coffee, I think Maggie is working so we can start as soon as her shift is up," Thomas answered, before heading towards the showers without any of the banter he normally would have teased me with.

I frowned at his departure, wondering if I'd done something to upset him.

"So, when do you get off?" Fred asked, bringing my attention back to him.

"In an hour," I answered, wondering why he wanted to know.

"So you want to hang out or something, after work?" He asked, as he looked me up and down, causing me to blush nervously.

"I have to study at five, so I don't think-"

"That sounds like enough time to me," Frank interrupted as he checked his watch.

"Enough time, for what?" I asked, confused as to what he wanted to do that would take less than an hour.

"Listen Ry, I think you're a pretty cute piece and, if Smith isn't gonna tie you down despite your obvious crush, maybe you'd like to blow off a little steam with me? It doesn't have to be anything serious," he continued with a little smirk, making me wonder if he somehow knew how I'd thrown myself at Thomas a few weeks ago.

"What?" I asked, unable to comprehend anything as I burned red.

"I think you're really cute and I'd like to fuck you," Fred stated, smiling at my confusion as he spoke.

It was a testament to how touch starved I felt that I instantly considered his words. My body ached to be held close, to be desired, and though I didn't see Fred as someone I'd ever want to date, the idea of being wanted, even for a few moments, was too overwhelming for me to decline in that moment.

"No strings?" I quietly asked, as a blush continued to paint my cheeks.

"I'll be back when you get off," Fred answered, grinning as he left me to deal with another customer.

*******

I was a bundle of nerves as my shift ended, half terrified of being found out for my small cock and half excited by the mere thought of being kissed back without rejection.

Fred arrived right on time and ushered me to his truck before he began the short drive back to Greek Row.

"N-no... c-couldn't we go somewhere else?" I asked, not wanting to run into Thomas.

"Smith never comes back to the house before his study session with you guys, in fact, most everyone is out of the house at this time of day. Don't worry," Fred replied, with a knowing smirk, pretty much ignoring my concerns as he parked.

I quickly made my way into the house, trying my best to keep from being seen by anyone. Thankfully, the common area did seem pretty quiet.

"See, what did I tell you? No one here to find out about your dirty little secret," he told me with a sly grin, touching his hand to my cheek.

I bit my lip as I tried to steady my racing heart, "Your room... please? Before anyone sees me?"

"Follow me," Fred replied, chuckling to himself.

A few minutes later we reached his room and I was immediately slammed up against the wall as Fred began to abuse my my neck with bite filled kisses. For a moment, I enjoyed it, his touch was rough and powerful and I submitted easily, needing the affection. But, all too soon, his hands began to work their way down my body and I stiffened, breaking out of my submission to stop his wandering fingers before they reached my tiny cock.

"We don't have time for all that, just fuck me," I whispered, pushing him back from me so I could work on undoing my pants, only pushing them down enough to expose my ass.

"Whatever you want princess," Fred replied as he began to undress himself, settling me in front of him on the bed.

For a moment I felt sad, remembering that it wasn't my crush who now sat behind me, coaxing my ass open with his rough fingers as he pushed me forward onto all fours, stripping my pants and underwear from my body as he did so. No, this was an acquaintance, nearly a stranger who touched me. Someone I actually liked... someone I could fall for, would never be touching me like this. Thomas would never....

I moaned in agony, hardly containing a scream as Fred shoved his large cock up my barely prepared ass. I'd only ever had sex with one other person and it had only happened once and he had been of average size, so I was not prepared for how bad it could hurt to be fucked.

"Please, your ripping me apart... can't you go slower?" I begged, feeling tears prick my eyes as Fred continued to slide his monster deep inside of me.

"Don't worry baby, it'll feel good soon," Fred moaned as he sank even deeper, until his balls were tightly pressed up against my hole.

I whimpered in pain beneath the larger man, taking every thrust he forced on me in silence, waiting for it to feel good.

"God your so tight," Fred moaned, forcing his cock in and out while somehow missing my prostate the entire time as I groaned in agony.

"You like that, slut?" He asked cruelly as he gripped my hips tight, mistaking my moans of pain as one's of pleasure.

"I-I'm not-" I started to protest, letting out a pained gasp as silent tears ran down my cheeks.

"Of course you are!" Fred interrupted. "In just two weeks I was able to get my cock up your tight ass and if Smith hadn't blown you off, you have let him fuck you raw too. You still would! Wouldn't you?" He teased and he held me down, causing me to flush in humiliation.

"N-no," I protested weakly, all the while agreeing with his words in my head. He wasn't wrong. I'd agreed to a quick fuck with someone I barely knew just because I was desperately lonely. I'd thrown myself at Thomas for the same reason, that sounded pretty damn slutty to me.

"It's okay Ry, everyone loves a cock whore. Just say the word and I can get every guy in this house to fuck you... besides Thomas of course, but you knew that...I mean, everyone does," he panted cruelly as his thrusts sped up.

I wasn't sure what part hurt most, the ache in my asshole, the realization that somehow, Fred and everyone in this house knew about what happened with me and Thomas, or the thought that the second guy I'd ever had fuck me thought I was ready to be the frat whore.

"Stop it," I muttered weakly, talking mostly to my thoughts, as my voice choked up with a silent sob.

"Shhh, I'll cum soon baby, don't worry," Fred whispered, his own voice breathless as he neared his orgasm.

I did my best to stop my tears then, as I let Fred finish using me. I couldn't let him watch me cry. The sex never did end up feeling good but I did feel a moment of relief when I could finally feel the older man's cum dripping down my thighs.

"Oh shit, dude your bleeding a little. Sorry," Fred muttered as he handed me a towel to clean myself off. "If you want I can blow you," he offered, sounding apologetic. "It's actually a specialty of mine. I'll have you forgetting about the scape in no time."

I carefully tied the towel around my hips before I moved, not even considering his offer.

"Do you have a bathroom I can use?" I asked, wanting to be clean and covered up more than anything.

"Yeah, it's over there... but come on. You still have ten minutes, let me make you feel better. I didn't mean to actually hurt you, honest," he told me, looking a bit sheepish as he tugged at my towel.

"No it's fine-" I started, trying to object but he was stronger than I and his tug caused me to lose my grip on the towel.

Cold air hit my bare skin and I tried to cover myself with my hands but it was too late, he'd already seen. I quickly scanned his shocked face and I felt my eyes sting once more when he began to laugh.

"Shit, no wonder your gay!" He chuckled before handing me my pants and briefs, with no more mention of a blowjob.

"What do you mean?" I choked out, feeling close to tears again as I struggled dress, forgoing being clean in favor of leaving faster.

"Well, no chick would want what you have to offer," he laughed. "I get why you didn't want a blow job too. Truth be told, I don't really want my mouth on that little thing... it's kinda creepy how small it is when your balls look so normal! Almost too big actually...I thought you were hiding something more... Such a shame too cuz your ass is great!" He said in an encouraging sort of way.

"T-thanks," I stuttered as my eyes watered. I didn't know what I was thanking him for but he smiled at me like I'd said the right thing.

"Sure thing. Hey, anytime you want to let off a little steam I'm just a call away, and I'll be more gentle. Promise," he offered with a lopsided grin.

I subconsciously tugged at my crotch, feeling confused by his words and actions. He'd made fun of me but he still wanted to fuck me? I couldn't understand it. My didn't want to touch me at all after he found out.

"Yeah... next time I'll help you cum from your ass. There is no way I'm gonna touch that," he clarified, as he pushed my own hand against my covered nub.

"Ok," I answered softly and turned out of his grasp so I could leave. I didn't want a next time and I didn't want Fred to see me cry, but most of all, I just wanted to disappear.

I quickly let myself out of his room and ran down the main hall and then back down to the front door of the house. I checked my watch and groaned, it was nearly time for me to be at the coffee shop... and that happened to be the very last place I wanted to go. Instead, I made my way back to my dorm room and said a little prayer of thanks when I saw my roommate was out.

Finally alone, I let the tears come that I'd been holding back while one thought raced through my mind.

I was never getting naked in front of anyone, ever again.

*******

Thomas's Pov:

When Riley failed to show up to the coffee shop at exactly 5 pm like he had the few times before, I began to worry a little. However, once Maggie, Heather and a few of our other friends arrived and things got started, with not even a text from Riley, I became downright concerned. About an hour into studying I finally got a message back from Riley saying he didn't feel up to a group hang but he hoped we all had a great time.

Riley had done this one other time, when he had a migraine, so I was the only one who seemed to think that anything more could be wrong. Deciding that I was probably just overreacting, due to my huge crush on the freshman, I tried to put his absence out of my mind, but I couldn't focus. After the tenth time of me checking my phone to see if he'd said anything else in the past half hour, Heather decided to intervene.

"Why don't you just go to his dorm with a cup of that spicy hot chocolate he likes so much and then you can see if something is wrong for yourself?"

"What about the group?" I asked, not wanting to just ditch everyone, despite my concern.

"It's not as if your constant shift in focus is helping us," Maggie teased. "Go look after your... friend," she said with a wink that had me blushing.

Of course by now, everyone in the group knew that I harbored non-platonic feelings for our new addition but I didn't like to talk about it. I'd meant it when I said I would just be Riley's friend but I couldn't help that the more I got to know him, the more I wanted... well... more, despite knowing his little secret.

"He might think it's too much... me just showing up at his place, without any of you guys... is that what a platonic friend would do?" I asked, feeling foolish. I knew I was overthinking things but when it came to Riley, I couldn't help it.

"Don't make me smack you!" Heather laughed with a roll of her eyes. "How many times did I just randomly show up at your place with a snack in hand because of stuff going on back home?"

"Well, I mean you did the same for me," Maggie teased, giving Heather a light peck on the cheek.

"I still say go for it. If anything else, think of future you who I'm sure, will like to have a good nights rest in coming time," Heather encouraged.

I finally nodded, letting myself be talked into something I already wanted to do, satisfied with my best friends reasoning.

*******

I had to knock three times and then call Riley's cell phone before he finally answered the door. My breath caught as I took him in. His clothing was disheveled, as if he'd dressed in a hurry and he had a crimson bite mark on his neck. I was shocked to see it but I was more concerned over the fact that the boys eyes were red and swollen, as if he'd been crying for hours, and his glasses were nowhere in sight.

He blushed when our eyes met let out a small sniffle of embarrassment. I quickly gathered him into a gentle hug, careful not spill the drink I'd brought him.

"What happened?" I asked softly, smelling beer on his breath when I pulled him close.

Riley just shook his head against my chest and let out a heartbreaking sob. Right then I knew, somehow I just knew someone else had figured out Riley's secret and it had gone very, very badly. All of a sudden, I felt a mixture of anger and protectiveness surge inside me as well as a hint of jealousy over the fact that the guy I was into had just been with someone else.

"You know you can talk to me. I won't judge, that's what friends are for," I offered as Riley pulled back from my embrace.

"I can't.... I can't talk about this, to anyone," he sniffed pathetically, looking quite broken and vulnerable.

I didn't want to push so I offered him the drink I'd brought.

"Thank you, my favorite," he muttered with a sad smile as he brought the paper cup to his lips. After taking a long sip he let out a little sigh before saying, "You know, you didn't have to come all the way over here. I know you had plans. I'm fine, really."

"You don't look fine... we were all worried about you," I lied, hoping to not come on too strong. "The girls volunteered me to drop this off since you couldn't make it, as an excuse to check on you."

"Oh," Riley answered as his tentative smile fell from his face, leaving me to feel like a complete asshole. I should have just been honest... maybe he would have smiled longer.

"Do you want to come over to the house? I'm sure there's a party or something going on later. Might get your mind off things?" I offered, hating the thought of a depressed Riley alone in his room but when he only shook his head no, I tried to come up with a plan b.

"Do you want any company? I can stay here tonight if you want?" I tried again, wanting to make up for the sad expression on Riley's face.

"Are you sure no one needs you?" He asked shyly, probably knowing how often I had house events I needed to attend.

"Doesn't matter for one night. Being president has its perks," I said with a grin. "Besides, I can have one of my brothers take over while I'm here. I mean, even Fred has been chomping at the bit for more responsibility, and you know how lazy he can be, so it shouldn't be an issue," I replied with a chuckle, trying to be reassuring and lighthearted but frowned when I realized how stiff Riley had gone at the mention of my fraternity brothers name.

When Riley didn't answer, I tried once more, "Or... I can go back home and get out of your hair? I... I don't mean to be a bother, so I can go... I just really didn't like the thought of you being alone when you look so upset, that's all."

After a few more moments of complete silence I turned to leave.

"I really hope your night goes better," I offered before opening the door to go.

"Stay," Riley suddenly answered, surprising me.

"If that's what you want?" I asked, wanting to be sure that I wasn't over stepping.

"Yes... please stay. I want you to stay," Riley whispered, as he looked at the ground.

"Then I will," I answered with a smile as I shut the door and joined him in his room.