All Comments on 'Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 08'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Azalieas31Azalieas31over 1 year ago

This was beautiful. The care and concern, the worry and insecurities were beautifully written and the character development was also wonderful. At first I was reluctant to read your work. I look for love stories and don't like the humiliation or torture stories. But all of your series have proven such deep love stories with flawed and injured characters learning to heal .

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

I have legit tears in my eyes as I'm writing this comment. I want to string Fred up by his toes and leave him to suffer in harsh elements of nature. Glad Riley was holding Thomas the whole time because I wanted to.

I consider myself a switch, but I haven't found anyone to fulfill the necessary role I'd like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. So healing to read this. I like stories like this where we see that a person is so much more than just their sexual parts. I wish I could feel healed like this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started so perfectly for me, tender romance between small beautiful guy and just a normal guy. The tiny dick idea was great. I love stories with tiny-dicked guys being loved and cherished. But it went so sick with the Fred situation I could not forgive you that. I just can't. The bdsm element didn't help, sorry, you are talented writer, but you already made me angry at you with the True Nature plotline where you made Fae suffer greatly. The story was just too cruel and the bdsm element there was just too overbearing. I wish you write just a vanilla sex story with love between just two people no other third party involved, no rapes and cheating. It would be great, as you obviously are good story teller. And you really can write about pretty small guys!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

I am absolutely going to comment twice but I had to grab this line before it gets lost in the next two pages of ‘lit’ and ‘erotica’: “It sounds like something you'd only find in a popular literotica story... probably about werewolves," Thomas replied softly.” ROTFLMAO. So, so perfect…

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Powerful prose evokes powerful emotions. You know, like the ANONYMOUS comments. One in particular. Not pointing a finger, no, just…raising one for their, um, less than constructive criticism. This entire story is just so good from the first word shared. Your rant A/N is also so good, so thoughtful. Thomas’ back story is traumatic and thank goodness he found his way to Riley. Moreover, thank goodness beautiful gifts come in small packages!

RaiLeblancRaiLeblancabout 1 year ago

I adore all of your stories. As an actual (and sometimes professional) Dom, though, some chapters in your stories make my blood boil (due to the characters, not you as the writer) and this is one of them. Rule #1 in my partnerships is that I will NEVER allow a sub to forget how appreciated and loved they are, no matter how dark anything else gets. No matter what I want to do to someone, if I can’t do it in a way that they’ll be able to handle, or if it’ll cause them to forget how appreciated/safe they actually are, then I won’t do it until I learn how to do it right. They’ll leave EVERY scene, no matter how dark it got, stronger mentally than they were before, and feeling safer than they’ve ever been. I know people like Fred, and it’s unbelievably infuriating anytime I hear of a sub being treated like this. Anyway, it’s hard to describe in a short paragraph here, obviously; there’s nuance and things change from sub to sub and what works for one might not work for another.

Well done on the writing of ALL of your stories. I can tell you’re learning as you write, and you didn’t start off with these stories knowing everything, so I find it interesting to see you learning the BDSM world through your writing. You do a great job of invoking emotions from the reader as well as your characters, and I find myself caring about these non-existent people, which tells me you’ve done a good job of fleshing out the people and scenarios in your stories.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just started reading your stories and my god! You are so talented at drawing the reader in. The mood is so perfect that I was actually disappointed that this is the last part you have on here! I need to see how this ends so badly!

The dynamics between Thomas and Rylie us so beautiful and emotional. How can they not see how in love they are? It's impossible to miss from the way they are around each other.

Can't wait for them to confess their love.

Just don't make us wait much longer please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope this wasn't the end. I'm so glad they are finding s healthier way. What confused me was the regret fred showed. Didn't seen like that fit given he was up to his old tricks when he got ahold of riley. Glad you were able to educate people about bdsm using your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...