All Comments on 'Beautiful Girls'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pornblocker Broke?

Apparently saratu's daddy hasn't fixed the pornblocker yet. Hope it gets done before he gets into Grade 5.

Seriously, a fine and loving story. The ethics rules are exactly as you stated.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Doh!

why didn't Natalie grab Gunner's phone while he was in the shower and delete the pictures he took?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES IT IS IN MY FAVORITES

I HAVE READ THIS MANY TIMES AND I REALLY ENJOY IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO READ IT. 5 STARS

RON

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Love

KarenE said the story would have been better if Jill had 'really' been gay. I don't see what difference that makes unless KarenE's fetish is homosexuality.

Myself, I can appreciate how Jill's turn on was mutual love. The Jill character is one I can respect and empathize with, in part because of how important love is to her.

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago

Every man's wet dream : turning a lesbian straight lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

What a delightful fantasy! Getting a beautiful chick 19 years younger than you. I did, but it's just thirteen years. And as Tony the tiger said,"Grrreeeeat!". Ain't love grand? Thanks for a good one, SS6! Cheers!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN THE CHRYSALIS OPENS

great should not be the 1st words from his mouth. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT STORY AND IN MY FAORITES. I HAE READ IT MANY TIMES AND IT JUST GETS BETTER.

IS THERE A CHANCE OF A SEQUEL ABOUT JILL AND MASON?

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mislabeled

sorry, but I stopped reading this story when I realized the the "husband" was a woman. call me narrow minded if you want but a married couple can only be a man and woman. two women and two men can live together and act as a couple and do all the same things legally, but to be married you have to be a woman and a man and be able to procreate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@mislabeled anonymous

Lol it's kind of hilarious to see that sort of religious based bigotry coming from ysomeone reading porn on a porn literature site. You know what's also a sin? Indulging the lusts of the flesh. And according to the good book, all sin is equal in God's eyes, it all separates you from him. So despite what you might think, you're no better than any other sinner just because you fuck the opposite gender.

freeman82freeman82about 9 years ago
Best. Comeback. Ever.

@Anonymous on 4/17/2015: You Sir, just made my day.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
What a delightful trip.....

Thank you so much. Well done. WOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF?

This entire story didn't make any sense. Jumping from one POV to another and the entire not knowing the gender thing just made it confusing. Too bad. I usually like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumbass anonymous 04/04/15

Guess what dumbass, since post-menopausal women, infertile men and women, or couples that just plain don't want to have kids are not only allowed to marry, but in fact do, it is quite clear that your opinion of what is or is not a marriage is factually wrong.

So you are not in just narrow minded, you're in fact an ignorant asshole.

I suggest you remove your head out of your ass so that you can air your brain case.

Then again, if that's the the level of "ideas" we can expect from you, maybe you should just keep shoving it since the intellectual environment of your rectum is clearly the only appropriate place for your brainfarts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great love story!

A little of everything! I thought it was guy and girl first and was surprised to find it was two gals. Very good story and no noticeable grammer errors! I am going to read more of your stories! 5 for sure!

LA Cajun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
she got him

Jill finally got the man she loved. She shuld thank Melanie for cheating on her again and getting caught Melanie was a female horndog like she said she wanted to have her cake and eat it too,well it cost her big time.I would like to read more about Jill and Mason so maybe you could write a follow up story about them. If you have already written one may I have the name of it.

Ron. Texas

cowbyridecc@yahoo.com

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Huh... really two, two, two stories in one...

The first obvious one being the cheated on lesbian spouse and her handling of it...

The second being the classification of what the cheated on spouse really was and her connecting with her first love now that she was free to do so...

Interesting that Gunner was so full of himself that he thought himself invincible... never even considered how many laws, rules, and regulations he was breaking through his actions... including what if stupid little Nat recorded his actions of violence and his effectively (if not literally) raping and blackmailing her...

Liked it just because I'm a romantic who loves the guilty getting their consequences...

-->she got him - obvious misspeak on your part... the cheater was Natalie not Melanie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful girls

This was a wonderful story. I do not like some of your stories and hate some of them. however this one was classic

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Cute

Cute as a little bug!

Maybe an earthworm ... they can 'do it' both ways ... at the same time, even!

5*

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
to all those upset that Jill wasn't gay enough, or were delighted that she had been turned straight

you missed her own comments about herself.

She said she is not a lesbian,

nor is she bi,

she is a person.

a person who feels in her heart love for the one she loves.

not because he is a man, or she is a woman, but because that person is who she loves. It was not their genitalia that she fell in love with.

So, no one turned her, changed her, or converted her.

she fell in love.

we should all be so lucky

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
*****

Hey! Frosted Flakes is a greaaaaat cereal. 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed your story well crafted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bloody brilliant

I keep getting a naughty idea to your story were Mason married Jill and Natalie moved in mak

ing their threesome and Natalie as a receptionist/baby sitter/2nd wife awesome! Story is Fantastic! ! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 % Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a wonderful 3some

Yes, it was a wonderful story about a 3some, 3 teanage girls, then a 2some sometimes mophing into a 2+1some when Nat got frisky, then several 1somes and then a wonderful 2some that grew into a 3some, mom, dad and baby. Nat added to the eequation would have spoiled it. You done good!

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
I Like Sugar Frosted Flakes Too!

This is a very enjoyable entertaining story,it's GGGgrrreeaat! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simpsons

Enjoyed the Simpsons reference that was funny. Great romantic story. Thanks 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

A decent story with a nice twist to it. Good beginning leading up to a nice climax that seemed to go on and on and on, until a very nice ending...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Second Read

SS06 this is one of your best stories.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Great Story

Awesome read

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

that thing you said about humans only using 40/50 % is in correct its 10% but thats a myth humans use 100% of there brains and the only exeption is when we are resting ore thinking that we are not fully utilizing our brains

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another one

Another great one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
second time

JUST AS GREAT!!!!! THANK YOU, Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moe, really?

Was Homer around Moe's bar? The rest of the story was good.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Terrific Story!

I really loved the misdirection in the beginning, the crisis and resolution, and the sweet denouement. The only place I was a bit confused was why Mel seemed so pissed at Jill when Mason seemed to withdraw from life again after the divorce business was over. I mean, Jill did nothing to drive him away, did she?

The unexpected wrinkle about Mason being a former partner in dickwad's (former) law firm, and the go-to scorched earth guy was a bonus.

Thanks for another great one!

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago
they were not gay

at least bi curious or bi sexual. nat loved variety in sexual partners where jill had standards in men that were too high no men could court her. she settled for a friend that made her feel loved. great ending, despite the 20 year age gap. i wonder if she will finally reconcile with her family. I hope so.

EverRestlessEverRestlessabout 7 years ago
Now this was a nice one.

It's been a long time since I read something as nice as this. You really out did yourself on this one. Excellent is the dominant word that comes to mind. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very fun read and nice twist at the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice tale

I enjoyed the story, couldn't stop reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

In my opinion this is one of StangStar’s best. My second time to read it and I believe I enjoyed it even more this time. As with most good stories I read, I wish there had been a little more of it, but that’s just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An enjoyable variation on a familiar theme

An enjoyable little tale, well-written as usual but lacked the twists and turns that make some of StangStar's other story completely riveting.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

5 stars! Especially love the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

I think this may be my favorite StangStar story ever. Definitely 5 star worthy.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
LOL. A little long but very entertaining and you still found a way to stick that Godawful Mustang in

That story made me crack up. I didn't see the Lesbo thing at the beginning and when I did I chuckled. To be honest, I almost stopped reading as I am not into same-sex stories, but something told me it was going to get interesting. Especially when they were married and the attorney was doing one of them. Just the revenge factor caught my attention lol.

Very good story. But you really should work the "King" of Muscle Cars in, the Dodge Challenger. These days it is the Hellcat. I am working overtime on my wife to allow me to drop the $100k for it, but it is a tough sell. I think it will cost me that house she wants on the island of St. Thomas in order for it to happen and I hate that horrible tourist trap island.

I don't know why she even wants a house in the Carribean as she gets tired of our trips there after about a week of getting hit on by Black Island guys. She isn't a racist but she doesn't have very nice things to say about those that refuse to leave her alone and after about her 3rd "NO" she starts to use some pretty inflammatory names for them.

She isn't much in size at only 5'6" and 105 lbs but it is all muscle and with Blackbelts in 3 Martial Art Disciplines, she can handle herself quite well. If not, she always has my 6'7" 265 lb muscle head body to fall back on. I am only a Blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, but it is a 5th degree Master.

We don't have too many issues unless we go deeper into the interior of the islands, but when we do that, we are usually packing.

There is nothing funnier than some ass-wipe thinking he can push her around and pulls a knife on her and she digs into that massive suitcase she calls a purse and pulls out her "AssHole Equalizer" as she calls it, the .50 cal Desert Eagle LOL. And yes, she can shoot that sumbitch one-handed. I have seen men damage their wrists trying to do it, but she actually does exercises to be able to. It's quite impressive and a bit sexy.

What is totally sexy is when we were down at the NRA Convention this year and afterward we went out to dinner with Chris and Dana Loesch. The ladies were dressed up in tight slinky dresses and these little high heel low-cut boots and then we made a stop at the indoor range and those two ladies shot .45's. Chris and I just stood back and admired perfection at its best lol.

In the Limo on the way back to the Hotel my wife asked if I got horny watching them shoot and I, of course, said, "HELL YES". She said, "I know we did and knowing that made them wet as Hell". My wife took her panties off and handed them to me and they were soaked. It wasn't the first time I have gotten laid in a Limo, but it was one of the most satisfying times. Usually, we are into a lot of foreplay but that was not needed and with the urgency, not wanted. Normally I need a little time to recover after blowing my wad the first time because I am not 25 anymore, but it never went down and we just kept going until I blew my 2nd wad as we were pulling into the Hotel parking lot lol.

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Loved the story

I hope you find it in you to continue Jill and Mason I’m either Non-aerobic or Romantic genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
her ex was bad news

a cheater and a habitual liar.

the saddest part is that she probably was sorry and did love her.

but love isn't just a feeling. love is....a commitment. it's honesty, it's communication, it's a lot of other things that Natalie was utterly a failure at.

In the end Natalie and many like her are unsuitable for marriage. Some people aren't cut out for relationships. And all the research I casually bump into suggests that the MORE partners you have, the less likely you're marriage material. I don't know if that means that these people were always that way, or have wired their brains/hormones to react differently over repeated exposure to new sexual encounters.

All I know is that less is more if you're going for a healthy marriage. BOTH partners. And since Jill and Mason are only on relationship number two, their chances look excellent.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
One of the stories on Literotica that stays in my head...

... and I keep coming back to again and again — and, until now, forgot to score and “Favorite” — must have read 4 or 5 times now. For me I consider this a Literotica Classic.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Hair 2 points out of 2

Good story and not bald or shaven. Yeah

Enjoyed few glitches but find story that don't tails

I am slowly catching up on your stories overall Yes

Don't need any further details of two

They rode off in sunset together and I will let them use that damn Mustang

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Nice..

Just want to say Great story. I almost passed on it, but for some reason I read it and am very glad I did!

Just want to say Thank You and who ever helps you with these stories for taking the time to create and write them, and sharing them for free!

Thanks again, Best Wishes to You and Yours!

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 4 years ago
I can see the difficulty

In a divorce between two women, as opposed to between a man and a woman.

Which one does the judge screw over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In The Very Beginning

Of this story I got two hints that your protagonist was a woman. One, he/she was a paralegal. I've been in several court cases with several different law firms in two states and never, ever saw anyone but a female doing that function. The second was when Gunner was banging Natalie on his desk and our narrator (Jill) opened the door. Gunner told him/her to get over there so he do it to both of them. Bingo, female. A little plug here, I've dealt with two Law Firms in San Antonio, a big name near downtown who I wouldn't recommend regardless of their commercials. The second Law Firm P******, is a family firm, whom I would highly recommend if they do the type of legal magic you require.

Texas Road House. Stang if you ever come to San Antonio we have three of them.

Your process server just gets better and better, she still needs her own story. I've been served several times in Michigan and never had a photo of me taken, had to sign anything (like I would have anyway) and none were ever in a sealed envelop. Of course that was all decades ago and on the other side of the state. Bottom line; I kept my kids, my car, my job my house and my pride, not to mention my inlaws.

"The tattoos that covered her entire right arm had never really appealed to me, but suddenly they really set me off. Nat is a beautiful girl, but those tats made her look cheap and...stupid." Never cared for tattoos especially on women for that very reason. Not that it has to be true but they're awfully expensive to remove if you change your mind, what are they going to look like when you start to sag and I'm tired of fucking needles.

"It's going to take a time machine," I spat. "Mr. Peabody, you're going to have to have your boy Sherman crank up the way back machine and take us back to before Natalie first started cheating on me." Don't know If you're dating yourself or not but you've sure got me pegged.

"Gunny Highway?" she asked. Gunner was pissed." Somehow I don't think he's Clit Eastwood.

"Don't bother having a nice day," she said to him over her shoulder. Speaking of gobsmacked! Not much of a chance of that now is there, fuckwad?

"He's also one of our former partners," Moss informed us both. "He's an old friend of mine, and because of that, he's giving the firm a chance to avoid a very messy and very public ass kicking. His client is considering bringing about a multimillion dollar lawsuit against us. Can you guess what for?" Uh, Oh. It sounds like the shit is hitting the fan quicker than I can say "Mariiiine"!

"Haven't I told you three times to shut the fuck up?" asked Moss. "You simply refuse to do what I've asked of you. That's gross insubordination. My hands are tied. I've tried to support you through this crisis but you just won't let me work with you. You're fired. Get the fuck out of my building." Nothing like backup from the boss.

"But..." said Gunner.

"See, I told you," snapped Moss. "There's just no working with you." He turned and walked out of Gunner's office. I couldn't help it as my lips formed a tiny smile. Gunner was getting what he deserved." "You're fired, too," said Moss as he passed by my desk. I heard him mumbling under his breath as he left the office. "We don't need any tattooed sluts around here." I haven't laughed so hard since I sprayed Squirt all over my keyboard: Gum Dwapps.

Angelina Jolie? She was a skank before, was a skank then and is a skank now.

"I don't want to trick him," I said. "I don't want things between us to start out with lies and tricks." "Then you're not going to get him," she said." "Okay, what do I have to do?" I asked." And the race is on.

"Her tummy, though nipped in, was slightly rounded and soft. She wasn't one of those beach body girls with the washboard abs. But the actual softness of her belly was more womanly and attractive to me." Absolutely nothing feels better then when you are spooning behind a lady, you reach around, cup and massage that soft spot with your hand.

"I know what I want. I want us to be together. And I want that with all of my heart. You don't have to make a commitment to me now, but I think we owe it to ourselves to at least give it a try. If it doesn't work out, we'll just go back to being miserable. Now...where were we?" I could live with that thought forever and more.

"No, I'm not," she said. "I'm not O fucking kay. I'm like Sugar Frosted Flakes. Even with my busted pussy, I'm Grrrrrrreaaaaaat!" I think she said "I'm Grrrrrrreaaaaaat" better than Thurl (Pappy) Ravenscroft ever said "Theyyyy're Grrrrrreaaaaaat", he is/was also the voice of the Grinch every year on tv, with Boris Karloff narrating.

"You were down there like you enjoyed it and wanted to be there. I had to make you stop before I blacked out..." Well, yeah!

"Yep," she said. "Natalie, let yourself out. Don't steal anything. It was nice knowing you."

Drum roll, please. I can only read a couple of these stories at a time, it takes me a while before I can fall in love with another of your ladies. Soon I'll be catching up on your new stories on S**. Signed: BTW

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
Thats

Called being Pansexual. Sexual characteristics don't matter just love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet

You got Me at the beginning .. I was sure it was a Man and His Wife .. My last time in Court on a Jury .. One of the Paralegals was a Man .. Funny part was the Attorney was a Lady .. The Lady Chewed up the other Attorney ... They settled out of Court . Their went 2 days of My Life that I will never get Back

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting, but...

....more importantly, very entertaining. There were some intriguing points of view. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

I love the line

"Natalie, let yourself out. Don't steal anything. It was nice knowing you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too too long

Ditto A 2

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 4 years ago
2nd time...

reading this. I liked it even better this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story.

Different and fresh look to ur normal. Liked it and resolution.

I would have given Nat a small break at the end. Ur story, your world. 🧐

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
Okay

I wish I could have seen Jill in that blue outfit! (Impressive as it sounded)

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story with a neat twist. Mason made out like a bandit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6 out of 5

What a great twist. Really love the very happy ending. I would have also given Nat a bit of a break, maybe help her sue the Law Ferm that canned her and gotten something as well. But this was your story and I still loved it.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Very Good Story...

Nice enough for a change, with just the right amount of Muskrat in it. 7 stars from me, because we all know I can't count. Glad every thing got sorted out in the end. The Bear approves. Keep writing ,Ace.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I think this is One of Your Best Stories ..

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

I especially liked this 6 stars. Quite different. The spectrum of sexually crossed with the continuum of love.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice to read something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always great when the lawyer saves the day AND gets the hot lady!

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 3 years ago
Different

Well throughout another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gunner got what he deserve, pumping gas! Natalie lost her "true love"..... not. Natalie should start fucking for a while with men or woman to get it of her system. Only then Natalie should find a partner that she can love and be faithful to. Jill and Mason should have a fantastic loving future with 2-4 babies. Wonder does Melanie call Jill mom?

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with a couple people, it is different - thank you for a very good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is better American Literature than what my fellow students and I read in middle school and junior high, which (as horrible as it was) was leaps and bounds better than the mandatory-reading trash from elementary.

Some people may get bent because of the homosexual angle, but IMHO the people who shout the loudest are the ones trying to convince themselves; ditto for the "foul language" (as if children at school haven't heard much worse from at least as far back as when they were in kindergarten):

I've always been cis hetero, and rather extremely right-wing in my politics; however, I don't think I'd object to this being required reading for kids sometime within the 5th-through-10th grade window (more advanced schools could introduce it towards the beginning of that window; only severely underperforming schools would delay it past 9th grade):

Students in that age group can handle the subject material, and I think it would speak to the moral situations in which many of them are already involved: the story's narrative encourages fidelity without being preachy, condescending and unrelatable; and it conveys that for some people, sex is not a game and there are consequences to toying with the sentiments of others.

And, perhaps more importantly to kids in that age group, the story conveys how easy it is to alienate one's best ally, how easy it is to get suckered into an abusive relationship with a hearless ass, and how one can unwittingly set for himself or herself a fatal and (nearly) inescapable trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What can I say? I really liked the story. Different take on cheating wife and it took a few minutes at the beginning of the story to realise that it was married women. Well done on taking a different approach.

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. 5stars. I loved the character update up, interaction, and dialog. You literally made this story come to life. **

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Great story, there were a few spots I had a problem following but the love and romance and destroying an asshole made up for them. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of My top 5 Stories here .. Well done Stang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I honestly have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable stories I’ve read on here or any platform. I reallllyyy wish he got more of Mason and Jill together. I would’ve loved to see their wedding, honeymoon, and what their golden years were like. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It doesn’t take 6 years of higher education to become a paralegal.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

The Gunners of this world can’t suffer too much, and the Natalies aren’t much more deserving Great story, but I’d like you to move it to Illustrated and add Jill’s pictures!

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

Gotta be the 4th or 5th time I've read this great story. Hey Stang, I think the process server deserves her own story!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

That beginning was pretty sneaky! I'm of the older generation of baby boomers and find it difficult think of sexual relationships between same sex couples as normal namely because it isn't. I think it was a big mistake changing laws about marriage between same sex couples. It has changed. I accept that fact butt I don't condone it either. I resent all the movies comming out of Hollywood portraying queers and their relationships as normal, when they are not. I don't mind what they do in their bedrooms and homes but I don't like it thrown in my face and trying to force me to accept their life style as normal. End of rant, good story, good writing and the editors did a good job also. This was also a very good love story.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

got to turn the lesbian straight, right? I thought it was pretty bad...homophobic really. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All lawyers are parasitic scum. Therefore, all lawyer stories get a 1.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

**********That beginning was pretty sneaky! I'm of the older generation of baby boomers and find it difficult think of sexual relationships between same sex couples as normal namely because it isn't. I think it was a big mistake changing laws about marriage between same sex couples. It has changed. I accept that fact butt I don't condone it either. I resent all the movies coming out of Hollywood portraying queers and their relationships as normal, when they are not. I don't mind what they do in their bedrooms and homes but I don't like it thrown in my face and trying to force me to accept their life style as normal******* DAMN STRAIGHT, I AGREE !!!

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120over 2 years ago

Sneaky start there...was confused for a sec but overall awesome story man.

5 stars.

Bdf44Bdf44over 2 years ago

Good story....really enjoyed the ending. Gave it 5 stars.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable. Ned Flanders would never set foot in Moe's Tavern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very seldom give 5stars but this one deserves them, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who divorce who , i thought jill was married to a man.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Some days it is really quite a chore to even make an effort at reading some of the anonymous remarks writers on this site get bombarded with! Your seemingly deeply religious troll from 2 months ago, offended by finding God mentioned in a story might want to question what a zealot was doing reading stories on an erotic site in the first place! It was a very good story and NO it was not confusing about who was married to whom! Yikes, can these people not read, or just not comprehend? Got find Moe’s Tavern and check it out, always up for a good theological discussion… (yeah, 5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's to like in the schizophrenic story?

Absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story,!! But seriously…. a Simpsons cameo. ?!?!? That was awesome.

okokyoufoundmeokokyoufoundmeabout 2 years ago

I was going to go with 4 stars, but I’m giving you five well deserved stars instead. Not as much mustang as usual but the story didn’t need any more than had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars for One of the best writers here. I wish I could have ended up with a girl like Jill. Keep up the Great work

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Burnt Gunner and Nat bad, Love it. Even if Jill and Mason needed more substance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with American writers and Lolita syndrome..trying to get into tha panties of girls who have considered u like a father figure? NO sense of decent behavior? And doing the right thing?

Some step dads have been Ben tried justifying the whole shit by claiming we are not related by blood and I did not adopt her!! Fuck is that all American males do? Think with their dicks? And when she becomes 30 and u r a geriatric 65...and can’t even get ur dick up to satisfy her once a month ( and she needs it twice a day?) what then...start writing cuck stories?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I have never been able to have a conversation at a Texas Roadhouse. I like the food well enough, but every one I've been to has been far too noisy to talk and impossible to have a private conversation. Otherwise, an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I said it all 11 months ago about this story. It seems many agree with me and my opinions which are no to far off the beaten path. This story was a about love and lust but more about love I think. Hollywood and writers spend too much time writing about and portraying same sex relationships. I was watching the TV series Madame Secretary for awhile. It was a very good dramatic series. Then the next episode came on depicting and moving bed do you know hat was happening then it shoed a mans head facing down and another man on him pumping away. I turned off the TV and never watched that rest of the series. As I said before don't throw that stuff in my face, keep it in your own bedroom. Good story, it got 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved Jill and Mason. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BASTARD PARENTS WHO EXPECT A SPOUSE TO TAKE BACK THEIR CHEATING SLUT PARTNER SHPULD BE SHOT!!

THE END WAS PATHETIC BECAUSE THE CUCK MC COULD NOT EVEN DIVORCE THE SKANK WIFE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous