All Comments on 'Beautiful Girls'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments
Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban21 days ago

StangStar06 has been one of my very favorite authors on Lit. I had begun reading his material long before I joined Lit as a member. His last story posted on Lit was in 2016 - 8 years ago. I saw a post from him from 2020 during the pandemic on another site - but that's about all. I'm sure that life gets in the way for many authors. It's not uncommon to see an author put out a flurry of stories over a number of years - and then just disappear. In any event, I enjoyed this story as well as his other offerings. It took me a while to figure out that the M/C was in fact, a woman. It was masterfully done. I hope that if circumstances allow it - that I'll come across more from this author down the road sometime. 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I got turned on to you by another author and I am thrilled about it. I have more of your work that I want to read but so far it’s been outstanding. You have a natural style of writing conversations so they are more realistic than most and your characters are believable because you give them real life flaws that many people have to contend with. If this five star story is any indicator of your writing ability then the rest of your works should be a joy to get involved in. Thanks for posting this story.

GG

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

rare story of yours that didn't connect with me.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 month ago

Isn't it queer how the queers in this tale ended up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to express my irritation at the comments posted by those who buy in to the notion that 'heterosexual' and 'homosexual' are 'just labels' and that we can all enjoy relationships with anyone of whatever of the gender 'choices' available to us now. I don't object to people identifying as whatever they see themselves as but I do object to them thinking that makes them superior to us mere mortals.

I am biologically male and I identify as a heterosexual man. That doesn't make me better than those who have a different orientation but it doesn't make me worse either and I can categorically state right here that no matter how much somebody who is biologically male decides that he loves me, I'll respect his orientation and his feelings but I will never and I do mean NEVER enter into any kind of physical or romantic relationship with him. I'm just not wired that way. If you have a different orientation from mine I'll respect that. All I ask is that in return you respect mine.

As to the story, it was thoroughly enjoyable as SS06 always is.

JR

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Reading again and still thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good lord. This story was just dumb.

The dialogue this author uses is supposed to be funny? Clever? It's horrible.

And can someone tell trainerofbimbos to STFU with his comments? Please.

It's a stupid inane story and he's writing a heartfelt book about his life and inner most thoughts. It's a retarded story and he's a

pouring out his feelings about it like its important for us to all know.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I've always heard that most of us only use forty to fifty percent of our brain power. I'm not sure that's true." Actually, it's more like 10%. Forty to Fifty percent is unheard of... I have met a man who was a total Genius and get this, He also had "common sense" a rarity among most genius's.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really good tale. LIke I've said before; age (and gender) is only an issue if you let it be. Thanks for your story. 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

At first I didn't understand that it was a lesbian couple (probably due to the German-English translation). When I realized it, I didn't want to read this "long" story anymore. In the end I continued reading it and didn't regret it. Had fun!! 5*****!!!!!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I'm 10 years older than my wife (married almost two decades now) and I don't know how I would feel if that number was 19. I'm already doing my best to try and stay healthy and exercise so that I can have a shot at not just seeing my kids get married, but maybe even hold a grandchild or two. That's the bittersweet part of these may/december romances - I'm probably going to leave my wife and kids long before they go and I know it's going to be hard on them. All I can do is my best - try to keep making those happy memories for them and hang on as long as I can. Anyway, as for the story - I really liked it. Obviously I sympathize with Mason on a lot of levels, but I also think that Jill and Natalie were just not meant to be together, they want different things in life and have different priorities and values. Hell, even their mutual childhood friend didn't like Natalie all that much and that makes sense - their differences weren't probably so bad when they were younger, but as you get older a lot of those issue amplify themselves. The one thing that I was surprised about was how eager Melanie was to help get Jill and her Dad together. I would have thought she would be revolted by the idea, but I guess in her mind she knew Jill's character and disposition and really cared more about her fathers mental and emotional wellbeing than any kind of scandal. I feel like that part of the story should have had some conflict, with Melanie slowly coming around when she realized that all she was doing was keeping two people who loved each other apart. Her going all-in right away felt hard for me to understand. Anyway, great story a total 5/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like this story. Of course it’s fantasy, about like Santa Clause or Sasquatch, but it’s a hell of a lot more entertaining than either one of those. The Stangster

hit a home run with this one. I wish he’d come back and write a sequel for it.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for writer Mr StanStar! This wonderful Epic story should be made into a movie for the HallMark channel! Hearbreak, betrayal, revenge and destruction, rekindled love. What a Story, what an Epic Journey. Thank You SS for all the hard work, though,, imagination and heard work put into this. Buster2U

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

good funny story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really wish SS06 was still writing. Or is he publishing / posting somewhere else?

Another great tale.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

For me, no HEA because I like Natalie ! Yes! Out with labels. I want that thing, the thing with the four thingees on it, you know everyone has one to ride around in, the thing! Okay, never mind, hand me that thing you talk on. Oh, for God's sake, the thing in your hand! The thing with almost no things on it. It talks! Argghhh!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun story. Thanks. I hate captcha, I really do.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT5 months ago

On second read I finally got it ... OUTSTANDING!! Just too good and intelligent for many, by recent comments. 5*, and don't stop using wit and cunning in your plots!

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Totally daft, but really good, loved it.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story! Five stars!!! This story explores the heterosexual and homosexual dynamic and comes out with a really special point of view. In this story, Jill is seeking someone who loves her with every inch of their being and she found that in a man, Mason, even though she had spent most of her life in love with a woman. This dashes the born to be gay or straight dynamic to hell. It is all about finding that someone who truly loves you. Throw away the labels of gay or straight. This was an interesting point of view. Anyway, great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A crappy lesbo story............ no story tags calling this out. Idiot!!!!!!!! Another dishones wanna be writer......

jflindersjflinders6 months ago

None of the legal stuff made sense, the pair got together based on her being blatantly dishonest and the whole thing was over the top. As a funny fantasy it may be good but it seemed to me to be a decent plot needlessly ruined.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit of a guilty pleasure, nicely written. About the only thing I can fault it on is that I doubt Jill would have totally severed her relationship with nat. Too much history and really not enough bad blood.

Totally buy the characterisation of sexuality, everything is possible these days so there's really no need for the pigeon holing of a past that could only conceive things through clear distinct boundaries.

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

OMG!! A Lesbian went over to the Dark Side!!!

Interesting story, thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lost interest before I finished Page 2.

Your lucky no grade given.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOVED it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5*****!

Love it!

crazymike45crazymike458 months ago

Very entertaining.

204820489 months ago

It was not exactly the every day story but certainly interesting. I especially like your ending, Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For the first few paragraphs I thought it was a Guy that fought his wife under her Boss. Great start and it kept that Quality to the last word. Would give you 9 or 10 Stars if I could.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Loved the story, it was entertaining and has a very happy ending. It was rewarding to see Gunner get his shit handed to him but the server calling him Gunny Highway was just hilarious, and clever on her part. The banter between Jill and Mason when she was "drunk" and then when Natalie was trying to get her back, was outstanding. Made for a great story to read and enjoy. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The second excellent StangStar06 tale I've read tonight (Quantum Entanglements 1st). This one wasn't as inherently funny but perhaps emotionally more intense, with the relationships as contemporary as today's headlines. Loved it--but still somehow hold on to some hope that Natalie will eventually find her way to real happiness...and at least an understanding friendship with Mason and Jill (and Melanie, too).

On to the next. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mason was awesome

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good, I loved it.

Clever first page or so....

Interesting story, I admire Mason's thoroughness in his pursuit of those who wrong his ..., clients, and his attempt to avoid chasing Jill.

But, if Jill is up for it....

Five for you

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(6/17/2023) Well, this was a nice twist to the BTB theme and a very enjoyable read. But I get the feeling that this was a collaboration of sorts. I sensed more than one author involved. Maybe? Still, five stars and on my list. Well done.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - 5 stars. Though I thought he should get a little money for Nat from his old law firm, for old times sake and for keeping Jill penis free until she could have the guy she always wanted. While Nat the tattooed slut entered the affair to get a little dick she was coerced into several activities with threats to her livelihood.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Still wondering why Mel separated from the other two.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Great storey, I love happy endings. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 1 year ago

What a great story!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it better than most judging by the comments, it was quite different 4*

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Love your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Some hilarious dialog especially at the end. It is fiction people. Stop arguing one way or the other about perceived social issues. Lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMFG, there is no such thing as gender you stupid woke clowns, and get ready only 2 sex's. And they are not equal only their human rights are. The double standards are also stacked a hundred to one, men are shit on disrespected , dishonored, and told everything is our fault and the 80% of the time when it is their fault, it is a man's fault then too. Stop being simp homos and man hating writers. Women need to start facing reality, suffer the consequences of their actions and delusional rhetoric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with Jill, in that gender preference is not as great as emotional and heartfelt rapport.

I guess that's why we have pets and cars...

Sex without love seems to be missing something.

A lovely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said that people treat them as oddities. Well, that’s what they were! In scientific terms, any orientation or gender identity other than heterosexual male and female is abnormal, as in outside of the norm. When you choose to behave in ways that don’t make sense, people will be weirded out.

Reproductive dead ends make people uncomfortable at a deep brain level. Even heterosexual couples who have been trying to have children but can’t are avoided. Women who don’t marry by 30-35 are looked at funny. Even younger in traditional cultures. Men who don’t settle down are viewed as threatening.

It might not be nice, it might not be fair, it just IS!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Unique. Well written. Love the dialog at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Calling Natalie trashy because she has a lot of tattoos pretty much hits the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BASTARD PARENTS WHO EXPECT A SPOUSE TO TAKE BACK THEIR CHEATING SLUT PARTNER SHPULD BE SHOT!!

THE END WAS PATHETIC BECAUSE THE CUCK MC COULD NOT EVEN DIVORCE THE SKANK WIFE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved Jill and Mason. Great story

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I said it all 11 months ago about this story. It seems many agree with me and my opinions which are no to far off the beaten path. This story was a about love and lust but more about love I think. Hollywood and writers spend too much time writing about and portraying same sex relationships. I was watching the TV series Madame Secretary for awhile. It was a very good dramatic series. Then the next episode came on depicting and moving bed do you know hat was happening then it shoed a mans head facing down and another man on him pumping away. I turned off the TV and never watched that rest of the series. As I said before don't throw that stuff in my face, keep it in your own bedroom. Good story, it got 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I have never been able to have a conversation at a Texas Roadhouse. I like the food well enough, but every one I've been to has been far too noisy to talk and impossible to have a private conversation. Otherwise, an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with American writers and Lolita syndrome..trying to get into tha panties of girls who have considered u like a father figure? NO sense of decent behavior? And doing the right thing?

Some step dads have been Ben tried justifying the whole shit by claiming we are not related by blood and I did not adopt her!! Fuck is that all American males do? Think with their dicks? And when she becomes 30 and u r a geriatric 65...and can’t even get ur dick up to satisfy her once a month ( and she needs it twice a day?) what then...start writing cuck stories?

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Burnt Gunner and Nat bad, Love it. Even if Jill and Mason needed more substance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars for One of the best writers here. I wish I could have ended up with a girl like Jill. Keep up the Great work

okokyoufoundmeokokyoufoundmeabout 2 years ago

I was going to go with 4 stars, but I’m giving you five well deserved stars instead. Not as much mustang as usual but the story didn’t need any more than had

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story,!! But seriously…. a Simpsons cameo. ?!?!? That was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's to like in the schizophrenic story?

Absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Some days it is really quite a chore to even make an effort at reading some of the anonymous remarks writers on this site get bombarded with! Your seemingly deeply religious troll from 2 months ago, offended by finding God mentioned in a story might want to question what a zealot was doing reading stories on an erotic site in the first place! It was a very good story and NO it was not confusing about who was married to whom! Yikes, can these people not read, or just not comprehend? Got find Moe’s Tavern and check it out, always up for a good theological discussion… (yeah, 5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who divorce who , i thought jill was married to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very seldom give 5stars but this one deserves them, thanks

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable. Ned Flanders would never set foot in Moe's Tavern.

Bdf44Bdf44over 2 years ago

Good story....really enjoyed the ending. Gave it 5 stars.

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120over 2 years ago

Sneaky start there...was confused for a sec but overall awesome story man.

5 stars.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

**********That beginning was pretty sneaky! I'm of the older generation of baby boomers and find it difficult think of sexual relationships between same sex couples as normal namely because it isn't. I think it was a big mistake changing laws about marriage between same sex couples. It has changed. I accept that fact butt I don't condone it either. I resent all the movies coming out of Hollywood portraying queers and their relationships as normal, when they are not. I don't mind what they do in their bedrooms and homes but I don't like it thrown in my face and trying to force me to accept their life style as normal******* DAMN STRAIGHT, I AGREE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All lawyers are parasitic scum. Therefore, all lawyer stories get a 1.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

got to turn the lesbian straight, right? I thought it was pretty bad...homophobic really. 1 star

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

That beginning was pretty sneaky! I'm of the older generation of baby boomers and find it difficult think of sexual relationships between same sex couples as normal namely because it isn't. I think it was a big mistake changing laws about marriage between same sex couples. It has changed. I accept that fact butt I don't condone it either. I resent all the movies comming out of Hollywood portraying queers and their relationships as normal, when they are not. I don't mind what they do in their bedrooms and homes but I don't like it thrown in my face and trying to force me to accept their life style as normal. End of rant, good story, good writing and the editors did a good job also. This was also a very good love story.

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

Gotta be the 4th or 5th time I've read this great story. Hey Stang, I think the process server deserves her own story!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

The Gunners of this world can’t suffer too much, and the Natalies aren’t much more deserving Great story, but I’d like you to move it to Illustrated and add Jill’s pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It doesn’t take 6 years of higher education to become a paralegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I honestly have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable stories I’ve read on here or any platform. I reallllyyy wish he got more of Mason and Jill together. I would’ve loved to see their wedding, honeymoon, and what their golden years were like. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of My top 5 Stories here .. Well done Stang

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Great story, there were a few spots I had a problem following but the love and romance and destroying an asshole made up for them. Keep writing!

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. 5stars. I loved the character update up, interaction, and dialog. You literally made this story come to life. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What can I say? I really liked the story. Different take on cheating wife and it took a few minutes at the beginning of the story to realise that it was married women. Well done on taking a different approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is better American Literature than what my fellow students and I read in middle school and junior high, which (as horrible as it was) was leaps and bounds better than the mandatory-reading trash from elementary.

Some people may get bent because of the homosexual angle, but IMHO the people who shout the loudest are the ones trying to convince themselves; ditto for the "foul language" (as if children at school haven't heard much worse from at least as far back as when they were in kindergarten):

I've always been cis hetero, and rather extremely right-wing in my politics; however, I don't think I'd object to this being required reading for kids sometime within the 5th-through-10th grade window (more advanced schools could introduce it towards the beginning of that window; only severely underperforming schools would delay it past 9th grade):

Students in that age group can handle the subject material, and I think it would speak to the moral situations in which many of them are already involved: the story's narrative encourages fidelity without being preachy, condescending and unrelatable; and it conveys that for some people, sex is not a game and there are consequences to toying with the sentiments of others.

And, perhaps more importantly to kids in that age group, the story conveys how easy it is to alienate one's best ally, how easy it is to get suckered into an abusive relationship with a hearless ass, and how one can unwittingly set for himself or herself a fatal and (nearly) inescapable trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with a couple people, it is different - thank you for a very good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gunner got what he deserve, pumping gas! Natalie lost her "true love"..... not. Natalie should start fucking for a while with men or woman to get it of her system. Only then Natalie should find a partner that she can love and be faithful to. Jill and Mason should have a fantastic loving future with 2-4 babies. Wonder does Melanie call Jill mom?

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right circumstances

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 3 years ago
Different

Well throughout another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always great when the lawyer saves the day AND gets the hot lady!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice to read something different.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

I especially liked this 6 stars. Quite different. The spectrum of sexually crossed with the continuum of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I think this is One of Your Best Stories ..

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Very Good Story...

Nice enough for a change, with just the right amount of Muskrat in it. 7 stars from me, because we all know I can't count. Glad every thing got sorted out in the end. The Bear approves. Keep writing ,Ace.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6 out of 5

What a great twist. Really love the very happy ending. I would have also given Nat a bit of a break, maybe help her sue the Law Ferm that canned her and gotten something as well. But this was your story and I still loved it.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story with a neat twist. Mason made out like a bandit!!!

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
Okay

I wish I could have seen Jill in that blue outfit! (Impressive as it sounded)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story.

Different and fresh look to ur normal. Liked it and resolution.

I would have given Nat a small break at the end. Ur story, your world. 🧐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous