All Comments on 'Beautiful Girls'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
noble attempt that ultimately failed

taking on a glbt story is commendable but the formulaic hetero plot with homo characters didn't work. ill-fitting, staid and bereft of suspense, a good story needs more than a gimmick. and ffs, edit out the blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

1* The whole story just didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Meh story, and the obvious Simpsons reference didn't fit at all.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ALL GIRLS HAVE BEAUTY,

THERE'S AN OLD STORY, MEN PUT THEIR TROUSERS ON ONE LEG AT A TIME. SO DO WOMEN, GIRLS AND LADIES, PLUS OTHER GARMENTS. AND THEY HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS, EMOTIONS AND FEARS WE ALL POSSESS AND HAVE TO ACT UPON AND WITH. tk u mlj lv nv

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed your story for what it was entertainment.It would have been perfect if only you drove a chevy. Thanks again Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Happiness comes from finding a man.

That is always the message most male writers send. If you were serious about showing two gay women, they both would not be fucking men. So we find they are not gay, only confused and find their way with the right man? Next, do gay men that can only be happy when they realize that they need women. This was a story about gay women that were not really gay. It just took the right guy to prove it. Good men can always "straighten" out gay women, right? Weak story from start to finish.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
interesting...

The story just didn't move me at all. The story lacked passion and intensity and I'm not into lesbian stories. However, it was better than last weeks story. 3 stars

nwhalernwhaleralmost 12 years ago
Nice attempt

Simpsons was forced.

Contrary to other commenters - the transition was not that improbable - a bit too much sugar but believable.

I can easily buy the argument that Jill decided to play it safe and be with Nat (especially in this day and age) rather than explore the opposite sex. But the lady doth protest too much with regards to pigeon-holing.

Straight folks usually don't find that much comfort in the same sex and that amount of satisfaction in emotional and sexual areas.

All in all a good attempt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

This story was one of the better stories here on Literotica. I like that SS06 was able to write a cheating story from another direction. I do have to admit that I was a little confused until it was revealed that the main protagonist was a woman, and that it was a same sex marriage. Maybe it was clear to everyone else but I probably did what most people do and glossed over the first couple of paragraphs. I also liked that fact that, even though SS06 did not have a Mustang anywhere near the central theme of the story, SS06 was able to at least use the word. Albeit, it wasn't until the last page. Good Job! Don't listen to the haters. Most of these people couldn't write a great or even just a decent story. I bet some of the haters don't even know the difference between a participle and a predicate.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Very neat opening!

I have to say, this is one of your best - the Moe thing was a little cute, but you're allowed, it's fiction after all. Maybe the whole story took place in Springfield...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
better

But still not there. Found the whole thing to be pretty dumb to be honest. I mean seriously? They are both gay until they find the right man? Is chapter 3 of 'it started in the bushes' going to reveal that the husband's all-male running group took part in weekly orgies (I say that because that is the only story you have that I can think of which I don't want to forcibly sterilize the female narrator for fear of damage to the human gene pool) until he sees the wife and then is all like "holy shit I'm not gay?!"

Anywho much better than last weeks even though it feels like you were still kinda nonsensical so 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Different. Liked the Gunny Highway reference. Clint Eastwood would be proud. Thanks. Rich in PA

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
I liked it!

Thanks for sharing. *****

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Well

I asked my dad where lesbians came from and now I know. That Gunner certainly gets around. Just reading about him makes me want to turn lesbian

(Hurried consultation with Mrs. FD45)

Sorry. My bad. Turns out I already am.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
neat tale

The obky quibble I had was using the term lifestyle or preference for someone perceived as gay,If they are really gay it isn't either.However with Jill you nailed the way a person who is bi can feel,or that labels don't matter ,that was very perceptive.As far as this being a "homo" story grafted on a het one please.....despite what the ill informed claim human beings tend to act like human beings,period....

There are gay and bi women who act like nat or gunther for that matter and so forth,predators and cheaters are simply that:).

Stang ,screw the critics,keep trying new ideas in lw,even if I didn't necessarily connect with a tale you wrote they are always interesting to read:)

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
The good, the bad, and the ugly

Speaking of Clint Eastwood:

The good: a well written story where most of the characters are somewhat believable

________________

The bad: a) again we have the protagonist find the 'right' person immediately upon breaking up with his/her cheating spouse.

b) Gunner is an over-the-top unbelievable character - easy to believe that he's a sleazy lawyer, but one that makes no attempt whatsoever to cover his ass? In the real world, CYA would be his first priority.

c) Again the bad guy's wife is the one with the money. That seems to be a requirement of most "LW" stories now, so when the bad guy gets divorced, he loses everything and goes broke.

________________

The ugly: I was uncomfortable with the depiction of lesbians as being merely confused about their sexuality. Within the confines of this story, maybe okay. But in the real world, there is an element of the population who believe that homosexuality can be 'cured'. Or that a lesbian just hasn't met a 'real man' yet.

What message does it send to those readers who have an agenda against people who play for the other team, so to speak?

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
I have to say

This one seemed to be a very good length for story.

Allow me to both agree and disagree with thebullet.

On the one hand, these women don't strike me as realistic lesbians at all. I know a few. This ain't them. (mulls a bit) Except the nesting thing that Jill had going for her. She read sort of true.

On the other hand: They just did a study about the prevelance of homosexuality. It seems more women play with bisexuality then men swap teams. So I can sort of believe in the character of Jill...except that she evinced NO interest in men heretofore. That doesn't smack of bisexuality, though her explanation sort of made sense. She only stays with people she's emotionally attached to. I can buy that.

While I know a few lesbians, I only know one girl with bisexual tendencies and her tendencies were for 'something warm and soft' to cuddle with. So I'm not sure I believe the Nat character...but if we don't have a Nat, we don't have a story.

This story came early and it read quickly and easily.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
JILL's issues are not explained

I would have to agree that this story seems a little neat or packaged with regard to the sexuality issues of the two women. Certainly a piece of shit like Gunner would turn me into a lesbian but as awful as this waste of human zygote is ... Natalie has some serious problems of her own.

Given how amazingly hot and sexual that JILL is... It seems difficult to accept that just because in her teenage years she could not have the older man of her dreams... that she would just shut down completely with respect to seeing / connecting with any other heterosexual man. I suppose that sort of thing as possible it just strikes me as being unlikely.

Assuming there is not some other problem with JIll's psychological makeup... as a teenage girl becoming a woman... It seems difficult to believe that just be cause she could not have her friend's dad for her 1st lover... that meant that for the next 10 years which JILL would never ever ANY man that was not sexually appealing or interesting. That is just too much of a reach or stretched to be accepted at face value. If the author had developed this angle a little more than we might be able to accept why Jill decided that all men are completely worthless and that her only sexual gratification will come from being with a woman.

silver_fox0092silver_fox0092almost 12 years ago
again...

You cease to amaze me. I like the twist using the same-sex marriage. As soon as I noticed her say "Jill" I had to go back and reread the first section again. Very deserving of the '5' I gave it ( and the majority of your other stories). While I'm not big on Mustangs, I do favor a certain car and I like how you integrate them into your stories somehow. Great work. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
About Time

Even if story was a "little" different, it is good that you are closer to being back to the old SS06 I enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Male View of Lesbians

This is a typical male fantasy about lesbians -- all of them really want men, if only the right male comes along. Jill ends up with a woman because the man she really loves does not want her. Natalie screws Gunner for no apparent reason. I hope no lesbians read this (not sure why most would want to read the Loving Wives category anyway), but if they do, watch out.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
One of your best

Great story! One of your best! I loved it the way you put us all on the wrong foot with the identity of Jill… but then when it’s revealed they were a lesbian couple, all the tiny things and hints made sense! Wonderful writing! This story is SS06 at his best! Please keep writing like this!

Moe Szyslak? Flanders? ROFL! So this story happened in Springfield?!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
To use ideas is not theft

Somebody tried Mostera1's idea from "Diamonds In The Rough" in the Romance hub.

SS06 used the idea well. I wrote in my more comments, here the Authors are amatouers and to use other writer's ideas is not theft. To copy longer parts is theft ONLY, but to USE ideas is not theft. This assists us to enjoy better the stories and this is the most important. Once more it is not a copy (theft) to use invents from others as the whole World use antibiotics against bacteria, but to copy long parts are theft only. Sometime, when good Authors use something ideas I recognize them where I read the ideas from a other earlier stories (if I have read those stories).

Both women were bisex, but one of them knew this only about herself. Sometime some people find his/her true sexual preference later in their life.

5 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Great recovery

Very fine story! Gunner was painted a little too evil (he could have still deserved every shitpot that fell on his head)! My favorite part was when Senior Partner decided the third vocalization constituted gross insubordination! Masterful dressing down!

5* (5.49, rounds down to 5!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uh ... about the car

Love your stories, but you have created a conflict for me. I'm 55 and finally am thinking seriously about revisiting my youth and getting a restired or more likely a Charger muscle car (I has a Dodge Challenger as my first car). Now, I keep seeing these restored Mustangs around. One almost hit me in the parking garage. All I could do was say great car! What to do, what to do?!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

5 stars from me, I know a couple of Bi women and they have the same issues and problems as any other couple just like these people in this story. Thanks for the entertainment and a good fairly romantic read with a good ending. Keep the stories coming.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Just read first two and last page....

....and at least I can thank-you for trying something pretty unique on this site. I guess it worked for your readers, who sadly can't seem to figure out why women are more likely to be bi or gay. Old news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have to concur with njlauren.

My husband has worked for twenty-five years with a lesbian who behaves like a Gunner. She has relationships with beautiful women, a few of them long-term, including one for which her gay brother donated the sperm for her partner to have "their" children. While never officially married, she is very successful financially, and when she broke up her three long-term relationships by her own cheating, she was forced to give those women the houses they were sharing with her at the time, plus alimony and child support to the mother of "her" children. She constantly berates my faithful husband of forty-two years for not wanting sex with someone other than me; she cannot understand how it doesn't get "boring". And yes, she's tried men, too. Some people will cheat with anyone with a libido.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First Of All

Triple P for having as much "smarts" as you do on some days, today you are absolutely the dumbest piece of concrete on the block, and you show it right up front by admitting that you read only about three pages of the story (beginning and ending). Now go read the whole story and see if your words really carry any worthwhile meaning.

Secondly, my daughter is gay and knew it from her earliest days of puberty - that is a gene thing, but most of us hesitate to face up to the reality of having the gift of choice in our lives - among other things that means choosing our sexual orientation. I don't know if Double S is trying to sing this second tune, but if he is, I honor him for it, and think he is right on track with this story*****!

Thirdly, whatever tune SS is singing, he brings out one essential truth through Jill's actions The important thing in committed personal relationships is how we maintain the integrity of the commitment.

Thanks for a terrific read, SS'06, even with just one Mustang scene. Sooooo much better than that last story.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 12 years ago
5-star "Wow"!

Uncommon work for you, SS06. Delightfully written, but I think you missed some of the lesbian references. Still, a nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
almost a bullseye

LW is the category for immature adolescent male fantasy. 'Hot lesbian just needing a man to turn them straight' is not as satisfying a plotline as a straight revenge story (as evidenced by some puerile comments) but close enough. Don't see how your writing could regress much more without adding a superhero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, what a pile of shit.

The first couple of chapters, I thought that chocolate star, ooops, I mean stang star, finally had a good story. But it turns out to be the same bullshit he writes time and time again.

At least he's consistent. All he writes is excrement. Unbelievable characters, implausible scenarios....and the same revenge over and fucking over. Once, just once I would like to see a story that was worth my time from this half-wit who has less imagination and even less ability than the average 5th grader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good comeback

You made a good come. Ack after that last attempt at writting, but still not your best work. It's good to expand your horIzon in your stories. But rember one thing! If it's not broke don't try to fix. Do what you do best!

Signed,

A loyal fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical and boring.

Your victim is perfect and never does anything wrong. Your cheater falls apart and becomes ugly inside and out. Your victim finds true love and a huge pile of money and your cheater is broke and forever alone. This is standard for all of your stories and it sucks monkey balls.

Plus, who the fuck goes to university to become a secretary or a paralegal? I mean that was the best jobs you could find for them? Are you truly that unimaginitive that menial labor was all you could find? Ugh, your work gets worse and worse with every story.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Different sort of setting for SS06.

Good to see you experimenting and working in other references...

One aspect that was cited was, "This is a typical male fantasy about lesbians" .

I have to agree with that, but it is an enjoyable fantasy and that is why we are here!

The typical age conflict was not brought up, but there are people who stop and 70 and others who stop at 30. Many important contributors to culture loved across this barrier. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it

Nice story. A nice change of pace from your usual stories . Last week one person said your stories were getting a little old but I thought this was pretty solid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn anonymous people

Damn anonymous people say your stories are terrible. If they're so terrible, why the fuck do you read them each week? To put down someone who is obviously a better writer than you? I've read all his stories, and while I didn't enjoy them all, I didn't see the need to bash them. Get a fucking life.

Another loyal fan

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
NIccceeee...

Well done story from different POVs and both sides of the asile.

Q: Why do me get off on lesbian porn?

A: Because they agree with both parties point of view

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: damn anonymous people

Was there a glimmer of realization, a moment, where you realized the utter stupidity and hypocrisy of posting an anonymous post bashing anonymous posts? Did you?

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Developing Women Characters

As much as I enjoy your stories and admire your production, this is a rare example of you developing a female character with any depth. Maybe the bi-sexual angle - with Natalie playing your normal wife role - allowed you to portray Jill with some depth. Just a thought. Well written and witty as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's better

It took me less than 1 page to realize this wasn't worth reading.

Erp, ack, eep.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I liked this story

I know a woman who is a lot like the Nat character (liked both women and men), so to me the character development was credible. Good happy ending - everybody got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet but not erotic

I enjoyed the story because the creeps lost, but it was only a sweet love story, not at all erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: anonymous, lol

That Willard is too high on Rush to see the hypocrisy mate. Realization requires sentience which drones do not have. Story was a reach: it didn't suck as bad as last week so this cut and paste effort is worthy of a couple stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not Bad

Actually there are some similarities to two stories, Lesbians Best Friend, and Diamonds in the Rough. SS06 consciously or not took pieces of each, melted them together, and created this story.

It is always interesting to see how different authors take an idea and put their twist on it.

Decent effort.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
Much better than last week.

Not much for the lesbian thing but a good switchup.

Seriously, who did you have write that last one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
simpsons?? seriously?

That bit took me right out of the story. Not sure why you felt compelled to throw that in the middle of the seduction scene -- sooooo not sexy.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 12 years ago
omg - 90 % of you do not have a clue regarding this story

1. Pay attention to her thoughts and feelings - she is not a gay woman who met "the man" she falls in love with people that love her - DUH - I love the way Stang portrayed that is does not matter what the gender is - it is the love that matters - you all need to pat the hell attention to the actual story and not skim through it

2. - "please Stang - try to write some thing original - we all want new stuff - translates to - we wanted new concepts but we can not deal with it and do not like anything that veers from the norm in this category so just do not pay attention to our pleas for different stories - we really do not like them afterall

3. Who the hell cares about gay, bi or hetro - if you are that bad that you can not deal with a story about any of these - You sure the hell do not belong on a erotic web site

And if you have a problem with anything I wrote - contact me personally at mikothebaby@yahoo.com and do not blame Stang - I did not even edit this one but I would have been proud to -

hugs to you SS06 - you are my hero

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

It took me a few paragraphs to figure out that the "marriage" was between two women although there were hints early on when Gunnar mentioned fucking both of them. So, I skipped to the end without reading the rest of the verbiage. Reading a few of the comments lead to the revelation that "they weren't really homosexual", only a couple for years and "married" apparently in one of the states that codified that kind of relationship.

Frankly, I don't care what they were. Tell me what the story is generally about up front and loving wives is a stretch as a category, not to mention that the ending is about as likely for two long term committed Lesbians as the moon being made of green cheese.

WILLACWILLACalmost 12 years ago
Glad to see you getting back on track.

Great twist and unique plot development. Gives us older geezers some hope too...lol....5*

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
OK, you got me

I was just starting to get pissed about a crying guy and a guy that couldn't lift a flat screen TV, which is fairly light, and then... my name is Jill! Clever.

I applaud the different take. I thought it was funny that Nat thinks that most men are jerks but she is a huge jerk herself. She is extremely self centered and easily lies to and manipulates Jill. Nat is the "man" of the relationship so this is more like a cheating husband story.

I would agree that happening to remeet the true love of her life as her lawyer is a MONUMENTAL coincidence. It makes the story a bit goofy. And Gunner is a cartoon character as an alpha male. There is a perceived form of revenge against Nat for cheating because Gunner uses her so badly. And of course he is then destroyed. The "I'm drunk. Please rescue me" ploy was also rather silly. It seems like, once again, when a naked woman is available, a man's judgment and beliefs are completely thrown out the window. All his concerns just melted away. And if that is the case, why not walk in his door, drop her clothes and say "I love you. I know you have concerns but they don't matter right now. Let's go to bed and work out the details later."

As to the complaint about lesbians "converting" back to heterosexuality, I know a former lesbian that is now married to a man. So such things are entirely possible. I think the gay situation is not as cut and dried as some would make it. Some people that are gay may truly be driven by physiology to have attraction only to their own sex. But there are others who may hook up with those who make them feel loved. The former may be a solid gay but the latter could be considerably more flexible in who they are with. Since we don't give gay tests, who knows what really drives people to their sexuality?

BTW, paralegal education is 2 or 4 years. The way you describe it they went to "college" and then Jill needs another couple years to be a paralegal. If she went to college and another two years on top of that, she'd be well on her way to being a full blown lawyer. And hard charging Nat, college degree and being a secretary? Not really likely.

I enjoyed the story over all. It was fresh enough to keep my interest.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing very different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hasn't this plot line been played out?

If sexual preference "really doesn't matter" then it can't be "a new wild and different plot - lesbians!" - get a effin clue: no cakey and eatey too. Read like a hackneyed plot featuring cartoon characters but with a "faux lesbian" twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of your worst due to subjest matter

don't need the agenda cleverly disguised as an adult story. it is my advice to all leave the queer agenda to the demorats. i a MAJORITY OF ONE do not believe in same sex marriage but do believe in civil unions.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Well I HAVE Been To Lebanon

And I enjoyed the hell out of this story. A very nice love story with a happy ending and great revenge on the cheating spouse. Just doesn't get any better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0

testimony hurt your case sandusky, you'll be nonce b4 u know it ped0!

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
I like most of your stories, but not all of them.

I gave this one a "5." Let you judge whether or not I liked it.

As far as I'm concerned, you nailed this one. Human sexual orientation is not expressed as a series of discrete points, i.e. "straight", "gay", "bi". It is instead a spectrum that runs from "only attracted to the opposite sex" to "only attracted to the same sex," and which includes every possible variation between the two extremes, including "attracted to anyone and anything I can get naked and horizontal." I see nothing untoward in Jill's behavior, OR Natalie's in that respect. Some of your readers seem upset because your characters are behaving in ways that conflict with the readers' preconceptions about how people wearing a certain label "ought" to act. Ignore them, I say. They are, to put it kindly, a trifle clueless about human nature.

Natalie and Gunner (A minor quibble here: I'd have spelled the name "Gunnar.") are the classic narcissistic personalities who don't seem to be capable of comprehending that doing what they want to do can hurt other people. I detest such people (for good and sufficient reasons,) and I suppose one reason I read LW is that I enjoy seeing people like that get their comeuppance. Not that they ever seem to understand WHY they deserve what happens to them. But I suppose that's why there's an entry for "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" in the DSM.

On the whole, I think I've liked this story as well as anything you've written since "Quantum Entanglements."

db448db448almost 12 years ago
Refreshing and realistic enough.

A good twist without being to obvious or obscure and while not 100% realistic, it is a fantasy and I personally don't enjoy most stories that are to realistic. It's just not why I come to this site, if I want realistic I can watch the news.

Also, hats off to your new editor. Excellent job and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

At first I could not get into it .... nice job over all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wher'd that come from?

Well now.... we have lesbian marriage, hero worship, unrequited love, may december love, hetero love, lesbian faithlessness, out of wedlock pregnancy, threat of hetero marriage and a complete, terminal and very brisk divorce! Wow! I think that's some kind of record, Stang-y.......And, in spite of myself, I LIKED IT!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
good story

liked it - liked the x-wife - she was a believeable slut wife - pretty good. got a good score for this one. how about some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cardboard cutouts

bisexual mannequins are still mannequins, tired plot is still tired. add a disclaimer when you just phone one in, the shut-ins will still read it but the rest of us won't waste our time (or write 2 page stories).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why did Jill sue the law firm?

Sure he had sex with his employees; but not her. Legally, it would be the same as her suing MacDonalds because someone else got burned by hot coffee. Another unbelievable plot device by Stang.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Everybody is a fucking critic...and some critcise and don't even read the story.

There are several who get it. Read the story and decide; did I like or didn't I.

It's not that complicated.

And Mikothebaby while you are not officially speaking for StangStar, I find your comments to be spot on.

Seriously so many people are making nit picking comments about things in the story that don't even matter. It's like they think they are reviewing for the West Virginia Journal Gazette. Are there actual cities in West Virgina?

Like Harry's usual less than insightful comments. I guess he didn't read the whole story. But then who cares about Harry anyway.

The comments that bother me most are those who think because they know someone gay the are an expert.

Hell, my son is gay. We still love him. He's our son. But through him we know several gay and lesbians. Are we experts on how they think. Hell no!

According to the last census there are almost 312 million people in the U.S.

Various studies estimate the percentage of homosexuals from around 3% up to 25%.

No one can agree on a percentage because many of the gay population can't even define what is gay. So you think that we are going to find that all lesbians think the same way. Anyone who does is just completely ignorant. And if they give their opinion about it then they have just moved to the stupid category.

Anyway after this long post, just read Mikothebaby's comment. She said it better than me any way.

And Stang, great job in the most difficult genre on this site.

Ignore the comments about creativity. You still have the most widely creative set of stories in the LW section. And while a couple say that this is the same old formula, they do have a flying clue. If people want more variance they need provide some fresh ideas, offer constructive criticism, write stories of their own or shut the hell up.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
SS06 is one of a kind

So prolific. A story every week; pretty incredible.

He is also creative, strange and quirky. I liked that he broke out of the box a little in this one (and soe other recent stories, too).

However, some things don't change very much.

Again we have the wronged spouse go from totally in love, to destroyed by discovery of betrayal, to totally ready to move on, to falling in love with another. All in a matter of weeks (days?).

We also have the totally clueless and delusional cheater, and the uber-villainous "other man."

I don't mind it, really. But, the lack of angst and internal struggle and sense of hopelessness, depression and fear in the cheated-on spouse (or at least it never lasts too long), while making the reader feel good for the hero(ine), results in the story lacking the emotional depth and dramatic impact of the truly great stories in this genre (such as Ohio's or Longhorn's or DQS's or Renquist's stuff).

I was actually disappointed by Jill's admission that she "settled" for Nat, after she realized she could never have Mason. It lessened the sense of loss, and actually made her much less likable and sympathetic. I also thought the scheme to pretend to get drunk and get Mason to, what? sexually assault her?, was out of character, and disturbing. Having the sideline with Moe, Homer and Flanders was a waste of lines. I get that Jill fell in love with Mason as a girl, but I didn't really see how Mason suddenly fell in love with her after several meetings to handle her divorce (in lust, yes, in love, no). I also couldn't shake the impression that the characters talked and thought and acted like high-school kids (Mason's daughter might as well have asked Jill if she "LIKED, liked" Mason).

I have no problem with the sexual orientation issues of the characters: Nat was a lesbian leaning bisexual; Jill was sort of a true bi-sexual, I guess. The lawsuit was rather silly-Jill's only claim against the firm could be the violation of the morals clause, which I would think no law firm would ever have-for the reason that it could expose it to unnecessary legal liablity.

SS06 writes a lot, and comes up with oftentimes original, sometimes clever, frequently outrageous, and almost always entertaining stories. I can't help but think that his stories could be better with more thoughtful plotting and dialogue. Looking over my comments, they read a little harshly. I don't mean to be overly critical, but I think SS06 has talent, and I would like to see him take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
6 pages is too long

more needs to happen in a 6 page story, especially in a formulaic by-the-numbers offering like this. get an editor who knows how to fucking edit. you don't happen to buy 50% fat content hamburger at the piggly wiggly do you? this is a 3 pager, max.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I liked the twist on the cheating wife story

A good hot and erotic storyline.

Even though I felt a bit of sympathy for Natalie, and thought that Jill could have given her some money to help her get her life back together, I liked the happy ending for Jill and Mason.

Thanks for the good read.

bibble36bibble36almost 12 years ago
excellent story

Have recently found your stories and think they are brilliant, the simpsons reference in this story was inspired, well done sir.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I didn't really get how someone who is a lawyer and wants into politics can be so stupid to cheat in a (semi-)public place but so what stupid people come in many shades. Speaking of stupid people: Natalie was so funny "He pushed himself back inside me and then began fucking me. From the smile on his face he was enjoying himself. I looked at him and wondered what was wrong with him" Hilarious! She risks her marriage and job for a fuck with a guy she doesn't even like and then asks herself what is wrong WITH HIM? LoL!

What a little bad taste was that Jill in the end was kinda cheating as well. She always told Natalie (and others) that she loves Natalie but we learn that that isn't true at all, that Natalie was only the "placeholder" for her true love. In my book that is kinda cheating to, when you tell your spouse you love him/her all the while reserving the bigger part of your heart for someone else. One could even make the point that Natalie only betrayed her physically, not me though.

Overall Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An Interesting Twist on Twisted Relationships

First off, Kudos to you, Stang, for presenting us with another enjoyable tale. It's such a pity that there are folks who've never written ONE story, let alone as many as you, who think that they're qualified to rake you over the coals for your views as expressed within the stories you write.

Now, to aim a few shots across the bows of the "detractors"...

To those who decided to get up on a "high horse" (though not necessarily a Mustang) over Stang's depiction of Jill and Natalie ["he doesn't know squat about lesbians"], you apparently missed the finer points of definition. Neither Jill *nor* Natalie were truly lesbians, if we have to apply "strict" labels. Natalie apparently could not confine herself to marital sex with Jill, having to have at least the occasional "real cock" in addition to whatever "strap-on-tools" she owned. To me, that says that she's not lesbian (can only be with another woman), but a bisexual woman.

Natalie also fits easily into the "role" of "Loving Wife" (as apparently required by the peculiarities of this inappropriately-named genre) because she enters into a marital relationship with another person [regardless of that person's sex] and then cheats on said marital partner.

I can also accept Jill's viewpoint - that she fell in love with a person who loved her and made her feel loved, regardless of that person's biological sex - as valid. If you stop and think about it, we are - every last one of us - "guilty" of the same charge. We may engage in intimate relationships with more than one partner, over the course of our lifetimes, but there is usually one special person who feels more strongly toward us and is capable of making us FEEL that difference in the intensity of their feelings, as opposed to the feelings of our previous "partners". How else does one explain the difference-in-intensity of a relationship that actually renders us willing to make that special commitment called marriage?

Jill's situation is fairly simply explained, with regard to her choices of partners. She simply hadn't "met' "Mr. (W)right", yet - at least in a situation where he was free to respond to her feelings for him, and where they were finally of age to address the situation on a mutually adult, mature footing.

(And I can't believe that Stang went through the whole story, and managed to resist the urge to include that "Waiting for Mr. Wright" line! <grin>)

The rest of the "complainers" are fairly typical. The story's too long, or too short. The story is formulaic, in that the cheating bitch and her partner-in-cheating wind up being totally destroyed.

Where length of story is concerned, it's an issue that will never go away. Some of the readers simply have no patience with plot- and character-building. If it's a story in one of the "more romantic" erotic categories, they want no more than 5 or 6 paragraphs of background/introduction/exposition before two (or more) people are thrashing around in bed in the throes of passion. And, when the author makes any attempt to "satisfy" the "story's too long" posse, and the telling of the tale suffers in the necessary truncation, those of us who enjoy fully-described plots and characters who are more than cardboard cut-outs find the story to be a bit on the shallow side, lacking depth. There's no possible way that BOTH sides will ever be simultaneously satisfied.

As for Stang's tales being formulaic? Certainly, they are. Isn't that the general "goal' of stories in this genre? I've had a long-time gripe against using "Loving Wives" as the title for this category of erotica, because I happen to be married to a truly loving wife who's loved me and only me for nearly 30 years. To me, a truly "loving" wife is one who remains true to her spouse and her vows, not a woman who engages in unrepentant serial adultery while maintaining that there is some massive difference between "sex" and "love" - she can have sex with a dozen different men (sometimes in one session) and somehow still be lovingly devoted to the man she stood at the altar with.

But, that's the premise of this genre. There's this guy, who married a wonderful woman, and planned on the union lasting for as long as both of them were still walking on the grass rather than being buried under it. Only, the guy happens to be in the right place at the "wrong" time, or the "wrong" place at the right time, and catches his supposedly-faithful spouse shagging the UPS guy, or the boss or, well, you name it. He's hurt, and justifiably so, because he's been betrayed. Naturally, he wants recompense for the suffering that this discovery causes him. And, just as typically, nothing short of the utter destruction of the other party's life (and that of the partner-in-adultery, as well) will suffice to assuage the devastated husband. Unfortunately, in our society, the courts are most uncooperative. A woman can be all manner of slut-whore and rip her marriage to shreds, and the court will still award her custody of the children and 50% or more of all the marital assets. In some cases, she even winds up getting 50% of hubby's retirement package, and hubby's got decades before retirement. In short, in exchange for possibly a bit of public chagrin, the bitch gets paid for cheating on her husband.

Hence, the stories in this category. Those of us who've actually BEEN the victim of such a woman can at least vicariously enjoy a "revenge" fantasy in which the cheating wife winds up truly reaping the JUST rewards of her actions. It salves our bruised egos, at least to a degree, to read these stories and dream of how it could have been - if we'd been just a bit smarter, or more cunning, or just a bit more lucky, when the woman shafted us in the arms of another man.

If that's formulaic, it's simply because that's the sort of tale we like to read. If we didn't, we'd be browsing "First Time" or "Incest/Taboo" or "Erotic Couplings", or one of the other categories, instead of showing up here every Thursday or Friday to read Stang's latest release!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A better ending

They should have hooked up with Natalie and had a permanent threesome.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Ha !

I like this story .... Much much much better than last week story.... It was funny, I like the characters.... I especially loved Mr. Moss ""Haven't I told you three times to shut the fuck up?" asked Moss. "You simply refuse to do what I've asked of you. That's gross insubordination. My hands are tied. I've tried to support you through this crisis but you just won't let me work with you. You're fired. Get the fuck out of my building." fucking hilarious! Glad Jill dumped the slut & found out dick was better... Five stars...

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Well written...

I loved the simpsons bit. You even got in a duff beer joke too. Greta story please continue.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
LOL!!

I laughed as I read this one. Thanks for the light hearted romp and well written tale.

The twists and turns just made it more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Back to the old Stang style

The last couple of stories have been a little off of your usual style, so reading this was like welcoming back a old friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

I have been impressed with your stories from the first one I saw. I have slowly (or not so slowly sometimes) been reading them in my own randomly selected order and I have loved each and every one of them. With this one (which I smiled at the whole way through), I felt I finally had to give you some feedback. THANK YOU for your stories and I hope you keep then coming for a long time.

mochakinkmochakinkover 11 years ago
Great Story :)

I loved the Simpson's references, haha. Great to see you take a spin at same sex couples... in the end a cheater is a cheater. Loved it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
You know you have a winner

When Scorp gives you a simple straight forward compliment -

It was just plain fun to read - I am being bad at work again and having fun doing it -

Well done and thank you -

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
my least favorite stang story

I am huge fan of stang so hate saying this but i totally disliked this one. It was way to weird.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
I Think It's One Of Your Best

Just goes to show you, as pointed out in the story, how much personal preferrences can vary. I really enjoyed this story but it probably won't be very popular with readers with a narrow POV. Thank you, again, for a very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Really liked the story, except for the Simpson's reference. That just seemed to take the momentum right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it when a cheater gets the shaft

its good to see stories where same sex couples have pride to.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Definitely one of your best

although I'm told that you didn't really capture the Jill POV as well as you might have done.

My own, perhaps similar, problem is that your characters are often too black & white - good or bad, but not many shades in between. It gives your stories a kind of old-fashioned charm and makes them very readable, but I'd like to see something a little different because I have no doubt that you're perfectly capable of it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THIS PROVES A POINT TAKEN

alternate life style is not genetic. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story combination

I got a little confused with the drop-off of one story into the next. However it worked. Gunner was the star in the last story and gets my vote on best bad guy. It had a happy ending at least. There a few errors that were minuscule. The story flowed nicely characters well developed. Thank You.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
get a 1

sorry just didn't fit right and lesbo to bi..really, well maybe in your world but in reality not so much..Ps cant marry or love a Bi they cheat lie and destoy both sexs with ease, i mean how could he trust her not to see another women and drop him,and all that love crap point out a bi in a crowd and ill point out the cheating bitch,Bi =bad girlfriends wives moms sisters and friends it aint ranting if its true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
monkcalm

your an idiot. I'm bi (male non practicing)and both of my girls are bi and we don't cheat on each other.One is pregnant the other wants to be be and we are happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

I wish I could rate it a 10 but the stupid web site won't let me.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story. Monkcalm needs chill out.

Monkcalm, you're a sad lonely person. There is no way you aren't alone. I feel bad for you because while other people read these stories for fun, they have to be tearing you apart. With your comments on these stories the same theme seems to be coming out: your hatred of women. Whoever she is that has you all miserable and bitter, let her go man! She isn't worth it.

It was a great love story. I have only had 1 lesbian friend, and there was no way she would EVER consider men again. I'm not exactly sure you got the whole gay women personality right, but like I said, my experience with lesbians is very limited. I will say that the story was a nice read and gave me a nice feeling. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS REALLY STUNK ! ! !

Not anything I'd care to read, ever again ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who Knows

Who knows what goes on in anyone's head? This story was a pretty good read. Not your best but well worth reading and besides, I can't write so you're doing more than I ever could. Keep up the good work and ignore the idiots and assholes, take the good constructive comments to heart and don't stop contributing to literotica.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Exceptional

Developed characters with a different fascinating plot make for a charming romantic sexy story. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALMOST EVERYONE DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO

those that didn't , big losers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another one of your's that I like very much

It was fun and entertaining

both leads were BI (not lesbian); one was honest, straight forward & loyal, the other a cheater. Once Jill was cheated upon; and she'd broken it off, she was free. I understand perfectly her logic about being open at that point to pursue other avenues. As stated, if she hadn't been cheated upon she never would've gone after a-n-y-o-n-e else (male or female). I get that; I'm a guy and I will not even ask two women out to date at the same time, tome it would still be cheating. When I ask a woman out; I am willing to see if that relationship will / can go anywhere. If it doesn't; then I'm free to ask another woman out. I am a Straight One-Woman Man; Jill is a Bi-Sexual One-Person Woman!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very different

Nice twists! Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it!

I avoided this story for quite a while. Glad I finally read it!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I read this every time I encounter it. Great story, a real favorite.

Thank you, Stang, for your work. I seem to remember that I liked nearly all of your stories when I went down your page. This one is especially good. The only way this one, for me, is that Gunner got a little jail time. I suppose that what he got, with him being a lawyer and an egotistical bastard, was worse than a little jail.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Not Bad, But...

It would have been better if she really WAS gay and didn't hook up with a guy after she dumped the cheater.

saratusaratualmost 10 years ago
NOT ! ! !

Not one of your better aberrations,,, It sucked right up there with the worst of all stories.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous