Beautiful Honesty Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe and Ben figure out what they are now.
11.2k words
4.87
5.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers

BEAUTIFUL HONESTY Part 02

Ben and Zoe figure out what 'they' are

Author's Note:

Zoe and Ben try to understand what they are now, and what's next, if anything...

This will be better if you've read Part 01 first.

MP

~~~

You can't always get what you want

~ The Rolling Stones

~~~

Ben woke hours before dawn and was resting with his eyes open when a loon called from the dark. It floated, somewhere out on Loon Dance Lake. Its mate returned the call from further off. They weren't together, but they were connected. Soul haunting calls that always made Ben feel lonely. But not this time. Zoe lay alongside him, naked and warm.

He listened to her breathing.

Zoe. They'd made love. If he explored between her legs he'd feel their sticky evidence. He wanted to touch her there, wanted to touch her everywhere. Has anyone ever gotten her up with a massage? He looked at the clock. Not at 4:09 am. He carefully slipped from the bed and pulled the comforter high enough to shield her from the cool air coming through the balcony door. He paused to watch her breathe as he covered her. It was like pulling a cloak over living art.

Fuck. He hoped their union was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, because it was for him. They joined as man and woman so perfectly that it felt destined. Made for each other. Ben admitted to himself that he'd wanted to be with Zoe this way since they met. But years of working together passed without meaningful physical contact - until that changed a few hours earlier when he'd massaged her and then savored the exotic taste of her release. The flavor of life. Then he came, held in her vaginal embrace and she'd bathed his ejaculating cock in her second release. Or third?

Their bodies knew. So did Ben. He was content in a way he'd never been. Like finally belonging where you are after a life's journey. Yet he wondered. How will Zo feel...when she wakes up? 'Right' isn't enough. 'What I want' isn't enough. And she's already involved. He shook his head and wondered again what he was doing. Christ, they're buying property together. He looked at her once more before leaving the room. Zoe.

Even asleep, she felt him leave.

Ben passed through the doorway to his room and dressed in jeans and a sweater. He wanted to watch the sun when it rose over Loon Dance Lake.

Not surprisingly, no one else ventured from the lodge into the cold night so he stood alone on the shore. Ben reflected, and waited. He felt the darkness around him deepen just before first light. The lake was calm and covered by a mystical blanket of fog. Then, before night grudgingly gave way to day, loon calls erupted from the dark. Not their soulful drawn out calls but frenzied 'looney' cries that made it impossible to know if it was two loons or six, calling with such abandon it felt as if they only existed to alert all creatures to a new day breaking.

The wildness of the calls resonated in Ben's soul.

Zoe heard them from the bed they shared.

She wrapped the sheet around her naked body and went onto the balcony. She saw him standing at the shore with his back to her and remembered the first time she'd noticed him from a balcony in the Law Library, over a decade earlier. He looked like he belonged here as much as he'd looked out of place there. She became aware of the sheet's stickiness against her skin. From our mating. Her nipples stiffened, more with memory than the cool air, and she felt wet warmth where he'd been inside her.

The sunrise was fog softened when it came and promised warmth. Zoe remembered being warmed in his oiled hands.

Ben saw her on the balcony when he turned around...and stopped. Transfixed, just as he'd been in Law School. On impulse she opened the sheet to show herself to him, and held it open for his warm gaze in this cool air. She stood with a Mona Lisa smile. For you. Come to me. When she finally closed her arms the spell ended and he resumed approaching the lodge. He mimed drinking from a cup as he walked so she knew he planned to bring coffee. Then she returned to the bed and pulled all the covers over her goose bumped body.

Everything about last night was real and now he's coming back...

Before reaching the lodge's back door Ben encountered morning scents drifting from the kitchen. Coffee and bakery smells. He entered the work area as if he was allowed to be there and saw who he hoped to see. He walked to her and they hugged as he greeted her. "My beautiful Aada." (AH-dah) She had 25 years and 80 pounds on him and he always used her Finnish name instead of her Anglicized "Adele."

"How's the Finlander who went to the city and got all important?" She asked with a smile. Then she leaned back to hold him at arm's length and have a good look. He looks really content. She was surprised because although he wasn't a morose person he never looked this content. And she knew that look on a man's face. "Is that pretty girlfriend with you?"

"No Aada," he shook his head, "she found herself a handsome doctor."

"I never liked that one." She announced. Then she arched an eyebrow, "But I heard you were with someone in the hot tub last night?"

"Me?" He said with faux innocence.

"First with your lawyer friends but then one of them stayed and sat awful close to you." Aada's eyebrows were raised comically.

"Where do you get this stuff Dah?" Using his pet name for her.

"Mrs. Halvorsen." She was matriarch of the family that owned the lodge and had been one of Ben's high school teachers.

He shrugged and said, "I can't get away with anything up here." Then he looked around. "It smells awfully good in here, and I'm starved."

"I'm sure you are." She said it in a tone that made it clear she knew why he'd be extra hungry, "But the kitchen isn't open yet."

"You're not going to let me take a pot of coffee to my room?"

"How many cups...?" Aada was all smiles and really enjoying this prying game.

He returned the smile and said, "Two."

She waited.

He relented. "An attorney I work with." Before she could respond he added, "It's not serious Dah."

"But you want it to be." She excelled at prying.

He was going to protest...but stopped when their eyes met. "I do."

Aada was surprised by Ben's admission, even if it was only to her - he'd never been able to keep secrets from her. I'll be damned. Ben's falling in love. She'd been waiting since his teens and hadn't felt it with his others and never felt it with Celeste. I hated that name. What she said was, "I have morning buns that are still hot from the oven. Do you want two or think maybe she'd like an extra?"

Ben smiled at her. I love this woman. "Two, Dah. Two would be perfect."

~~~

When Zoe heard Ben return to his room she felt warmer. She stirred under the heavy covers. When he came through the adjoining doorway carrying a tray with a coffee pot and 4 morning buns she pushed herself up into a sitting position with her breasts exposed.

Ben took in the view. More beautiful than sunrise. He looked for a while before saying, "I brought you a breakfast treat."

When he placed the tray on the nightstand she pulled the covers all the way off and slid into a prone position with one arm over her head. Smiling seductively she said, "Are you going to make me ask you to lose your clothes every time?"

"Maybe I'm shy." He said, without believing it. He peeled the sweater over his head and tossed it, but paused before lowering the zipper on his jeans and had a sudden urge to face away.

He is, Zoe realized. Tough Ben Mikkala is shy as a schoolboy. She watched his face and saw it etched there when he opened his jeans and pushed them down. He is! Then she looked directly at his cock. Even hanging flaccid she was surprised by his girth and large glans. She'd thought in the light of day it wouldn't be as big as she remembered from the night before, but it was bigger. And it was obviously reacting to her gaze. Fuck. That cock was inside me. She raised her face until their eyes met and said, "You certainly don't have anything to be shy about." Then returned to watch the fascinating transformation taking place just because she was looking. Well...I'm also naked. It lengthened before her eyes. Grew thicker.

She reached and took his tumescence in her hand and found him heavy and hot with inrushing blood.

Ben watched her face while she handled him and what he saw increased the transformation. And more, when he looked at her feminine hand wrap around his shaft and slide his soft skin over the bony core. And when he saw her legs open a little more on their own.

She tugged on him to join her in bed. He settled next to her and wandered her with his hand, squeezing and caressing until Zoe became self-conscious when he began exploring folds still sticky from their loving. She said, "We should shower?"

He leaned over and teased a nipple with the very tip of his tongue, then the other, and when they stood bullet proud he kissed them before briefly holding each in his teeth while watching her eyes. Then he said, "I'm really hungry," before again circling each hard nub with his wet tongue. Her toes tingled. Ben looked at her intently and said, "We should eat first?"

Every cell in her body was aroused by his teasing. Ben...who I work with every day, playing me like an inexperienced girl.

They sat against the headboard and he poured coffee - one thing they drank separately because she liked hers to cool off and he wanted his hot. She set hers down and took the morning bun he held out. He sipped coffee and watched her enjoy the gooey pastry. Damn... The way she peeled off each bite sized piece and brought it to her mouth, lips opening, tongue sneaking out to tentatively taste before taking it inside. The look on her face as she savored each morsel. No one ever ate pastry so sensually. His tumescence had calmed but came to life again in his lap.

She noticed. "What are you thinking about?" She was smiling.

"How do you make eating so sexy?"

"Maybe by doing it bare naked?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Seriously. I was only watching your tongue and mouth."

So she really put performance into her next bite. The smallest bite so far, but a bite that took twice as long to eat. She was still chewing with exaggerated slowness when she tore off a new piece and extended it to him. She placed it on his tongue and her finger followed it into his mouth. He bit her, tenderly, as he had her nipples. Then Ben sucked her sugary finger and she felt it on her tit. Her tummy fluttered and his mouth on her finger made her wet other places.

He went back to drinking coffee. Ben. This is Ben. Was this always waiting, just below the surface of our everyday?

She wondered. He didn't. He'd always believed there was something profound between them, waiting to be unveiled.

Their eyes kept finding each other as he sipped and she nibbled, until she said, "I thought you were hungry?" She arched an eyebrow.

He put his coffee down, stood up with his cock standing proud and said, "I do need a shower." He reached for her hand. She put the half eaten pastry next to her untouched coffee and took his hand. He led them to the shower.

Before stepping into the water he leaned forward to adjust the temperature. She draped herself over his back with her breasts squashed against his shoulder blades and reached around to fondle him. He groaned and turned in her arms to kiss her. It was a deep kiss but ended when he suddenly stifled a laugh.

She leaned back to look at him, surprised and seriously expecting an explanation.

"Did you hear a strange noise last night," he asked with a rueful smile, "when we went to shower separately?"

She remembered and said, "I did."

"That was me screaming like a baby when I stepped into an ice cold shower."

"On purpose?" She asked.

His look was her answer. "You made me so hard I hurt."

That was only hours ago, she realized, before everything changed. She decided to tell him about her shower. "I was waiting for you to join me. When you didn't I came on my fingers." Then she looked down, suddenly embarrassed by her admission. He lifted her face and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her with his manhood pressed against her stomach. His cock was hard and hot and she wanted it inside, where her body was doing flips again.

The water was ready so they entered a space that wasn't designed for two amorous people who wanted to play with each other and do a lot of looking. Ben turned Zoe so her back was to him and reached around to soap her front. He was enjoying himself - immensely - and the evidence of his pleasure was against her ass. Zo loved the way her breasts squirmed in his soapy, kneading hands, the way he tried to tug on slippery pebbled nips that stiffened to feel more of his desire.

"Are you sure you're washing me?" She asked playfully.

"That's all." His soapy hands rose to the top of her chest and pulled her backwards into him. He slid them lower while continuing to pull her back with enough strength to arch her back. His hands squashed her breasts as they slid over them, then captured her ribcage before gliding to her hips, and mons and the wet invitation between her legs. He wrapped his hands around her thighs and pulled her into his hips.

Zo moaned and her breath deepened. I want him to fuck me just like this. She pushed her ass against his cock, then grabbed the other bar of soap and reached behind with it. She began soaping his hard-on and said, "You're taking up a lot of space with this."

"You're not helping." Fuck that feels good.

Her slippery hand was magic, gliding over his soft skin and sliding it over the bone inside. Then she started soaping his plum. He groaned out loud and slipped two fingers into her silken folds. Zo pushed her ass into him like a bitch in heat and loved the feeling of primal abandon it gave her. When he bent her forward she steered his cock between her slippery lips and there his fingers joined hers to guide him deeper. She strained to force herself onto him and when her inner hole finally gave way to his velvety head he impaled her on his length with a savage grunt.

Zoe couldn't breathe. She'd never been taken so roughly. His penetration almost lifted her from her feet and filled her until his glans pressed into her cervix. When he pulled cock from her grasping core it sucked air back into her mouth and she gasped with sweet need to be cock-filled again. He gave her what she needed so brutishly she was pushed against the tile and still she squeezed him for more. Ben gave her more. He fucked her as he'd never fucked a woman before. It looked violent but was the opposite of violence and was what she needed without knowing... and it quailed in the squeezing embrace of what she took.

In that streaming water with her face and tits pressed against the tile she heard his strained grunts inside her cries demanding more in the voice of a wild woman. She heard the wet slap of their flesh. Zoe was trapped between man and tile, and Ben was held in her desire and it became his need, and they fucked until she clutched his cock in orgasmic contraction and made him give his seed into their coital knot. When he did she felt each pulsed ejaculation as clearly in tits pressed into the tile as inside her milking grip.

Ben had seen eagles join high in the air and mate as they plummeted to earth, but never imagined such wild beauty in a woman until mating with Zoe. The way she squeezed him and the sounds she made. Beautiful, natural, woman. Fuck.... In after-thrust he pushed himself deeper into this woman he knew so well and knew love with his body. He felt like they were eagles in the sky above. Eagles sometimes die mating. But it's the only way they can mate. The only place. In seemingly limitless sky... with earth ever waiting below.

In orgasm's retreat they grew calm, standing in the shower's stream.

Ben shut off the water and led her on wobbly legs. She rested her hands on his shoulders as he dried her. It was like the night before when he massaged her scalp. But this time he'd massaged her inside, with his cock, in the sacred place where a woman takes a man into her body. And she'd massaged his manhood as only a woman can.

Her eyes were closed. Oh my God...this is Ben.

He dried her with the care of an adult drying a bathed child. Then he dried himself carelessly, without drying parts of him that'd been against her...or in her. I want to keep feeling her. He led her to their bed, and covered her.

Ben worried he'd misinterpreted the call of her body and she'd not wanted him to be so rough. He was normally a gentle lover and steeled himself for indignation. I wanted to lose control in her. I wanted to make her lose control. He slipped under the covers with Zo and tenderly kissed her forehead. Then he kissed her mouth, and the soft kiss lingered.

When he leaned back she searched his face, before resting her head on his chest. Damn. One of her hands was on his stomach. She slid it to his cock, sticky from them, and squeezed him. Then she gathered some of their mess on a finger and lifted her head when she brought the finger to his lips. She kissed him as her finger slid into his mouth and they licked it together in their kiss. When their lips finally parted, Zoe returned her head to his chest. Her hand slid back to his cock and she held him.

Ben sighed, and held her as the sounds of a new day came through the balcony doors. After a while he asked, "Want some hot coffee?" Then regretted asking when she released his cock to reach for her mug. Zoe holding me felt really nice. It felt better than anything he'd ever experienced with another woman.

Zoe sampled her cold coffee and said, "No, this is good."

Ben smiled. "You are so weird." He shook his head. "Cold Joe Zo." He poured a hot cup for himself. "Maybe we should head downstairs for a real breakfast and save the other morning buns for later? If you still want to go to see the cabin?"

"Oh, I do." She said. "How do you think Sandy and Frank will take it if we don't stay for their sessions?"

"I hadn't thought about that." He said. "Maybe they'll be downstairs and we can find out?" They finished eating her morning bun with their hot and cold coffees and got dressed in casual clothes. Only the presenters dressed professionally up here and they'd presented the day before.

When Frank and Sandy saw them enter the dining room they waved them over to their table but before Zoe and Ben could head that way, Aada magically appeared in front of them. She beamed at Zoe and asked, "Did you enjoy the morning buns, or didn't he even share?" She jerked a thumb at Ben.

"The best!" Zoe proclaimed.

"Zoe," Ben said, motioning towards Aada, "this is Dah. She keeps me in line up here. She thinks I need it."

"It's his head," Aada said, "it gets so big he can't get through the door."

"She's also my northern sweetheart."

Aada nodded her head in agreement and said, "When Ben gives me the word I'm leaving my husband." After a pause she added, "But I'm bringing my Grandkids." As she turned to go back to the kitchen she suddenly stopped and looked at Zoe again. "Will we be seeing more of you up here? Between these annual conferences?"

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers