All Comments on 'Beautiful Honesty Pt. 02'

by Maydaypilot

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Vickie2Vickie212 months ago

The lazy days of summer at the lake. You have a finger on the pulse of the reader and the season MayDay especially with the May Long Weekend just around the corner for us up in Canada. Well done.

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Wonderful discoveries for both of them, sexually free to enjoy.

Hope you continue.

Mkcb69Mkcb6912 months ago

More please..... A great story.... We need to know what happens next.... And in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this and feel it needs another chapter.

LokikatLokikat12 months ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fabulous and very erotic love story. Zoe and Ben’s journey together is just beginning. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ohhh..you have left it perfectly..let us see how this evolves, please keep it going..Thank You

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Loved your story a well deserved five stars.

Aqua317Aqua31712 months ago

Wonderful! Please continue.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Dumb question at the end, but otherwise a great read. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the most beautiful love stories I have ever read. Heartfelt, warm and eloquent. More, please…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely more please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is such a beautiful story. PLEASE continue (and yes, show us the problems these two have adjusting to each other). Obviously, Ben has an inferiority complex, but my bet is on Zoe to heal him ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please, please , please write more about this couple, tell us about her breakup with Ken, and sharing the cabin with the former owners.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More Ben and Zoe with more story and less sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A truly beautiful love story.

plumber4276plumber427612 months ago

A really lovely story told sensually. This is much better than most of the 'romantic' ones so congratulations. More would definitely be good. Obviously other readers feel the same.

Having read this and your 'Pilot in Control' series would suggest you would have a great result publishing on Amazon. Great going and good luck.

TomNJaxTomNJax12 months ago

Please continue this awesome story. Really need to see them grow into the couple that they are replacing in the cabin. I'd love to hear of some of the major milestones. Great start, thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding. You can feel their feelings for each other and it's intense. Would love to read more of their story

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Please write MORE about Ben and Zoe! I think if you believe there's little interest after reading these comments already here, you might have a line forming (if you were NOT to) threatening to castrate you! You paint Zoe as a force of nature and Ben of dogged resolve in the courtroom and from Ch 1, you portray them as desperately desiring to know each other intimately...but for the RIGHT reasons! I cannot forget you drawing that scene of that big oaf coming to try to bait Ben into a fight, as he relished recounting how Celeste rolled in the hay with Sam and kept going until it was clear Ben was going to DECK him. The only person to calm him down by taking his hand and giving him strength? ZOE!! Whether you like it or not, buster, you've created a demand that requires you flesh this out, as we have yet to see what Ben & Zoe would be like in the courtroom NOW they've found and accept each other. You are to blame for that, Mister! You even dangle the carrot in front of us about the couple Ben's buying the cabin from being "reverse images" of them. I believe you'd be well-served to show one installment of them both in the courtroom, with them celebrating after; one poster already suggested showing what it might look like to have Zoe break up with Ken; another would be showing them at the conference get-away with Aada after they're married; another would be to show what it's like for them when they have more time at Ben's cabin by themselves and maybe with the older couple (just to see the contrast, and/or get advice from them on how they should live or what that couple did to insure their relationship lasting) present.

You nailed the difference (at least on the surface) between Finnish morning rolls and cinnamon rolls, which was a nice touch. You also used Aada to be the "blunt" reinforcement--although Zoe is already pretty blunt when he wants to be--and using that Finnish 'grandma' was a nice touch. You amazed me also with how you used nature to reinforce Ben's and Zoe's feelings, as well as to "stoke" their primal mating instincts; this appeared to use elements of South American literature (not necessarily magic realism) but employing nature to mirror the character's moods (best example of that would be Jorge Isaac's "María," which is much-beloved in Colombia and upholds the best ideal of romanticism). You manifested to us both their doubts (which was more Ben's than Zoe's, as she's far more intuitive, but senses what he's feeling VERY well) and it satisfies us so much more to see their relationship demolish those before our very eyes.

In short, let's see you write more, where we see Zoe help Ben evolve into a far more confident man in both the courtroom and one that's secure in his own skin. You opened that door, sir, and you need to walk us through all of the things that should follow. Your writing and attention to detail earned you a hands-down 5!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Great outdoor loving!

5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with one of the many Anonymous comments of needing " more Ben and Zoe" development, regular relationship development, romantic, sweet scenes. The sex is a bit....much. Overreach, over- descriptive, so many words. Somtimes, less is more. More romance, less obsessiveness on the sex scenes, please, for the next chapter. Well done.

BlissMaraBlissMara11 months ago

An enjoyable read, getting to know Ben and Zoe better, and to watch their relationship begin to unfold, with its twists and turns. As well, your descriptions of the natural world are really lovely. Looking forward to the next chapter and the deepening of the relationship, as well as the fleshing out of additional characters amidst the rich natural landscapes you describe so well.

EarthMother1981EarthMother198111 months ago

I felt the love in this one come out. I miss the sexual tension from the first. Love to see a bit more dominance in your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While others are craving more story, I found your description of the lovemaking highly sensual, captivating and erotic. Reading the way you describe Zoe moaning to the wild freely as she cums while she gets eaten out standing was amazing. More please.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Less sex, more story please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i have only just started to read part 2, 1st paragraph already Im caught by the loon call(thought it might b a bird, never encountered them before, had to look word up) what grips my guts was way u described them calling to each other n relating Bens thoughts sentiment immediately had tears welling i admit 2b hopeless soppy romantic worse- as a guy just so drawn in n connected w ur story so enchanting thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

just finished pg2 just noticed your logo/picture- so approptiate happily savouring ur story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

beautiful ending was caught how unexpectedly early/quickly arrived not that it was out of place on reflection perfect placement I was revelling enthralled in ur tale never wanting any conclusion as said earlier hopeless romantic

admire n marvel ur way w words

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

normally i look forward to back story more than description of sex however way u describe portray ur sex scenes had me completely engrossed also the gravitas of their growing bond so wonderfully expressed

dbsidedbside5 months ago

5 🌟 added to my favorites

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful. I could 'feel' the love starting to burn between them, you express it so well. please, when time permits, add a few more chapters so we can see where they end up.

Thomas Connell

South Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a great read ....Definately MORE ....Cheers James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A great big YES!!!, to more. It has heart and feels. This is what real connection, real oneness, feels like to me, but I could never articulate what was in my soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaydaypilot@Maydaypilot
Older male. Natural beauty addict. I love. I feel the hard and soft, in most things. I know real and grace, and embrace them. I need to write, and strive to write well, to reach my reader. Flawed, flying blind, but still flying. I value feedback from ratings, public a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Outback 
4.87
825
371
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
Lighthouse 
4.89
185
115
Autumn 
4.92
218
158
More Stories