Beautiful Honesty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe understood he was displaying his arousal to her and flushed with relief and the heat of wet desire.

He bent over, extending his hand and pulling her to her feet when she took it. When they wrapped their arms around each other she felt his bony heat against her stomach and when they kissed, his hands wandered her body like he owned her. Zoe was the only woman, naked, in a world untouched by rules. Ben was the only man. They belonged together this way, in this natural place. Her hands explored him without shame as their passionate kiss continued. Timeless.

When they finally paused, Ben turned them until they faced the swim raft 75' from the dock. A wooden platform floating on barrels. "A race," he said, "to the raft, back to the dock and then out to the raft again. First one established on the raft wins."

"Wins what?" Zoe asked.

"Whatever the winner wants."

Zoe launched herself from the dock and was digging in with her second stroke before Ben even realized she started the race and dove after her. She was halfway to the dock by the time he took his first stroke. He finally caught up to her on the final leg of the race but backed off enough for her to arrive at the platform first. Debauchery was more in play than chivalry because Ben wanted to watch her climb onto the raft. The sight made losing worthwhile and the view of her standing on the raft with hands on her hips, dripping and triumphant was even better.

Ben squinted up at Zoe from the water. He smiled and reached up for help onto the raft, but when their hands locked he surprised her by pulling sharply before her feet were set. She sailed over him, headfirst into the water. Then he triumphantly climbed onto the raft and helped her aboard before announcing, "I win."

"You cheated."

"I did." He said with satisfaction. "I call Lawyers Rules."

Zoe's hands were on her hips again. She was breathing deeply, dripping and naked. Not quite glaring at him.

"Do you have any idea how spectacular you look right now?" Ben gushed. He feasted with his eyes, then embraced her and cupped the back of her head in one hand when he kissed her. He kissed her neck, and the flat of her upper chest while muttering, "Lake water tastes like wine on your skin." His mouth fell to the swell of her breasts and his tongue swirled around a wet nipple. He sucked her into his mouth as he bent her backwards and only released her responsive tit to capture the other and suckle it even more ravenously.

Zoe held Ben's head against her breasts as he ravished her. Her breathing hadn't slowed from their race and wasn't going to now. Oh God... so deliciously wild. He can't get enough.

Ben released her nipple and moved to her abdomen. He dropped to his knees and moved his hands from her butt to the top of her hips. He fondled those bone ridges as his lips and tongue caressed the soft valley between them and the structure of her pelvis guided his mouth to heaven between her legs. With his hands on the front of her thighs, Ben nuzzled her folds and probed her slick heat with his tongue. Her fingers twined in his hair and she felt him moan with pleasure as he explored her sex. His insatiability stripped Zoe of decorum. A willing sacrifice to his hunger, she pushed her hot mess against Ben's greedy mouth. His response was increased ardor and a tongue that devoured her ability to resist. Ben slid his hands to her heaving breasts and squeezed. The raft rocked. Zoe's head tipped back. Her mouth fell open as if the rapture blossoming from her sex would overwhelm and need a way beyond. Enflamed by the exotic flavors of her excitement, Ben kneaded her breasts and she responded by tightening her grip in his hair and pushing herself onto his mouth and when he knew she was at the edge he pinched her excited nipples. The orgasmic cry that escaped her mouth was primal and free. It drifted to shore where it joined the wild sounds of the forest and echoed with every new pulse of rapture until she stood breathless.

A tableau of pure sexuality. A raft floating on a northern blue water lake. The stage, for a beautiful woman, standing with a man between her legs, feeding him what only she can give as the wild forest embraces her call.

It was only the support of Ben's hands that kept Zoe from crumbling onto the raft. He gently helped her to her knees and kissed her when they were face-to-face. She tasted herself on his lips and whispered in a daze as he lowered her to a prone position, "Ben...Oh god." With her eyes closed she felt the raft's motion beneath them. His hands tenderly roamed her spent body. He kissed her, then his mouth joined the wandering caress of his hands...on breasts and hips... lips on tummy, on her mons and thighs. She moaned aloud when his finger slid inside her. It curled to the nerve bundle on her front wall and gently stroked as he again nuzzled her glistening labia with his mouth. Then Ben delicately caressed her engorged clit with his tongue... until she came again. Zoe's legs trembled as she whimpered with the last orgasm she felt she could give, then lay still.

With her eyes still closed, Zoe heard Ben's satisfied sigh. She felt the raft move when he rolled onto his back alongside her. She blindly reached for him and her hand closed on his cock. She felt his heartbeat and knew from his bonelike tumescence that her satisfaction excited him. When she started to move the soft outer skin over his hard inside he stopped her with his hand. He whispered, "Rest." They did, feeling the lake beneath. Sunshine warmed them and a summer breeze brushed their quivering skin. A symphony of bird song poured into the lake from the surrounding woods. A bee buzzed past.

Zoe was a pool of sated satisfaction, floating, on this beautiful lake, with Ben.

But uneasiness welled in him. It felt so good to talk to the Sorenson's about the cabin like Zoe and I are buying it together. Like we're a couple. But we're not... He knew she'd be returning to her life with Ken after the conference and understood that he wouldn't be ok with that. I can't be 'something on the side' for her.

He rolled to his side and looked at her. But isn't being a side piece for Zoe, better than not being with her at all? She looked enchanted and peaceful with her eyes closed. Ben thought it vain to think he put her in that state. But I did. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath. Tiny water droplets glistened in the curly hairs of her landing strip. Or droplets of pleasure? Fuck. I live to taste her again. To hear her cry out in satisfaction. Somehow, he kept his hands to himself, and rolled onto his back. He closed his eyes.

Zoe was aware of him looking at her. She'd felt it as certainly as she'd earlier felt his hands, and his tongue, and even in afterglow she wantonly hungered for more. I didn't know it could be like this. She spoke softly without opening her eyes. "Ben?"

His response was also a whisper, "What?"

"Was it like this with Celeste, the sex?"

"No."

"With anyone?"

After a very long pause, he finally whispered in a hoarse voice, "No."

Zoe flushed with relief. Why am I so relieved? She opened her eyes to look at him. His eyes were closed and his expression was unguarded because he didn't know she was looking. And troubled. He looks really troubled. "What Ben?"

He looked at her and consciously struggled to erase the troubled look from his face before saying, "What?"

"Something is bothering you."

He started to respond but then simply shrugged his shoulders like he didn't have an answer.

But it was there. It's been there all day, since... She knew it. She rose onto her elbows and her tone became serious. "What is it? Something's been bothering you all day."

"I guess I'm adjusting." He saw she didn't understand. Hell, I don't understand. "Everything's different between us," Zoe nodded agreement and he continued, "but at the same time it's not?" Her face revealed bewilderment. She doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about. "I heard you on the phone with Ken this morning, when I got back to the room."

Zoe puzzled. "I didn't talk to Ken today? I left him in the bathroom." Despite the tension they both smiled over the ridiculousness of her last statement. She clarified, "When I called him from the bathroom last night."

Now Ben was flummoxed. "You said you can't wait to wake up with him." When he saw the recognition on her face he quickly continued. "I'll adjust Zo. I just need some time to wrap my head around this."

Zoe climbed to her feet and looked down at him. Her voice confirmed the pain etched on her face when she muttered, "God damn you Ben." She dove from the raft and started swimming for shore. Stunned, Ben quickly dove after her. She was wading onto the beach when he caught up to her and spun her around.

"I'll adjust." He said again.

Zoe's lip trembled. "Damn you." She started to turn away from him when he stopped her with a hand on her arm. She glared at him. "You think this was a...a thing for me?" She asked. "An affair?" Tears were streaming down her face. "With you Ben?" Her voice was incredulous. "You think I could be so cavalier with you?"

Ben was overwhelmed by his stupidity. Dumb as a rock. "I'm sorry Zo." He held her at arm length and searched her face as he continued. "I just couldn't believe someone like you would want to be with me. You're so damn beautiful."

"I'm not." She said with conviction. Her tears slowed but didn't stop. "And you're a snob." She saw he didn't understand. "You're a 'looks' snob. You're hung up on appearance."

"Me?"

"You. You're hung up on the fact that you don't have classic good looks." It's finally in the open. "So what Ben?" Zoe let that sink in and repeated, "So the fuck what?"

He knew she was right. "I'm sorry." He said again. "I so wanted 'us' to be real that I didn't trust what I felt."

"There's no one I'd rather look at than you." Zoe said with her features softening. "That's what I told Maddie on the phone this morning. I texted her last night to say I needed a place to stay when I got back and she called this morning to invite me to stay with her."

Ben felt dense and slow witted.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" Zoe asked. "That you could judge me to be so self-centered?"

"I could never judge you Zo. I know you. The best. But I don't care... I mean, I don't know... I'd want to be with you even if you weren't. I want you, however you are."

She softened. Can't stay mad about that? She'd stopped crying while they talked and slowly the image of them standing there like that arguing started to amuse her. She rubbed the tears from her cheeks and said, "After 5 years, our first fight. Dripping wet."

"Standing outside, bare naked." He added.

"At our cabin." She said in a voice choked with emotion.

They embraced. Less than a day after their lips first touched, they kissed with open mouths and a breathless passion they'd never reached with another person. Their naked bodies melted into each other and their tongues twisted in wet abandon. When they finally stopped, Ben held Zoe's face pressed against his and spoke in an amazed whisper, "Damn...Zoe."

She pushed herself back to meet his eyes and spoke in a voice made husky with lust. "Make love to me Ben."

He swept her up into his arms and carried her towards the cabin. She squirmed free at the foot of the deck stairs and ran up them. He was going to carry me up these stairs! On the deck she turned to him and said, "Out here. Let's stay out here." Wild.

Ben eagerly agreed and his cock stood ready. Zoe led him to a chair and motioned for him to sit, then straddled him. He pulled her close, cupping her ass in his hands and dropping his mouth to her chest. Zoe rubbed her sex against him as he ravished her. Her head tipped back. Her mouth fell open and she panted wild excitement. She was quickly impatient for more and rose to half-standing above his legs. Their eyes locked. Two of Zoe's fingers disappeared inside her hot mess. When they appeared again they glistened and Ben understood. He grasped the base of his cock so it pointed straight up and she coated his big head with her body's silky lubrication. She held his gaze with bright eyes. Ben held his shaft. Zoe pushed herself onto him and moaned loudly when her opening gave way to his slippery plum. Her eyes grew big and her breath quickened as she pushed further onto his thick shaft. The stretch inside made her eyebrows knit with effort. Her mouth opened as she used her weight to take him ever deeper...until her pussy lips finally pressed against his pubic bone and she had him all. Zoe moaned with satisfaction and her smile revealed the deliciously lascivious pleasure deep inside her. Ben...in me.

"You're beautiful." He rasped, amazed by the squirmy heat squeezing his cock.

She placed a hand on his chest and another behind her on his corded thigh and pushed herself up until his shiny plum was the only thing still inside her...and then dropped onto the length of his hard shaft again with an "OH."

Then again, she did it again. His cock glistened with her arousal.

And yet again, each time with an "OH" at the bottom and then Zoe found her tempo and began sliding up and down his bony pride at a determined pace. No one...ever...felt like him. She needed this. The "Oh's" became clipped as they came faster. Whether it was the uncertainty that'd haunted her most of the day, or being with Ben in this setting, or the way he'd freed a shocking new level of wild in her sexuality... Zoe needed her release on his cock in this seemingly selfish way. She was fucking him, fucking herself on him. She slid up and down his cock like a sex piston. Yet it wasn't selfish. I see it in his eyes. He knows my need and wants me to use him this way. We're joined. Zoe filled with emotion as she fucked Ben with grateful abandon.

He watched her face and bouncing tits and saw it rushing towards her like an oncoming wave. Come on Zoe, just like this. Wild. Free.

She fucked like a runner sprinting for the finish line but even as she raced for that edge she struggled to hold her eyes open to see the love in his. Close. So close. I'm going to... Then he said, "Now Zo...for me" and she felt him in her soul as surely as he was in her body and the certainty of them broke her. Zoe slammed herself onto Ben like she was trying to contain a detonation in her womb. Her body shook as if electrocuted and her legs and arms moved like they were still trying to push her up and down on Ben's cock but her robust physical movements stopped. The power of their coital union moved into her soul, where the crash of her orgasmic wave sent Zoe helplessly tumbling in emotional surf.

Ben felt like he'd witnessed an out of body experience. Professional, poised and proper Zoe... fucking wild on my cock. His bone became steel when he felt her jizz ooze down it. Heat is a woman I love and she's on my cock. He held her there to keep her from falling over like a rag doll in spent surrender.

When he leaned over and kissed Zoe's now hyper-sensitive nipples her eyes opened to a world where she was the most surprising creature. I never acted like that before. My God...I never even thought of acting so immodestly or dreamed it would feel this perfect. It's because he wants me as I am. I'm free to be myself and free to be wild if I want - just to be. Ben's warm smile reassured her and she was comforted to feel his hard heat inside her. He belongs in me.

When Ben extended a hand to her face, she turned and kissed his palm before resting her cheek in it. She heard the awed pleasure in his voice when he said, "Fuck Zoe...that was exquisite."

She heard him in her heart. "You change me." She said, squirming on him. "I'm a different woman on your cock." I can't believe I said that. Yesterday I couldn't imagine saying "cock" to him. And now...I need more.

Zoe rose until Ben's cock slipped from her slippery squeeze with a squishy "pop" and flopped back onto his abs. She moved her legs between his and dropped to her knees to get a closer look at the veiny appendage that glistened with her juices. Her eyes seemed to widen when she measured his thickness in her hand. She felt how hard he was. A bone with veins and a glans like a ripened plum. She slid her hand up and down in his slick coating. Glazed with my sexiness.

Zoe's mouth opened as she leaned towards his cock. Ben gently stopped her with his hand and said, "Zo, you don't..."

She tenderly moved his hand to the side of her face and held his gaze as her tongue found his slit. She teased at his opening and the sensitive frenulum underneath and tasted his pre-cum before swirling her tongue all around his velvety plum. She tasted herself. She licked the circumference of his corona flare and then up and down his shaft. She licked his balls and took them into her mouth one at a time and gently suckled them. Throughout her oral caresses, Zoe held Ben's gaze with smoldering eyes. Untamable eyes. His hand had migrated to twist in the hair on the back of her head. She finally spoke in a sultry voice. "Is this what you imagined, over these years, when you wanted me as a woman?" She stretched her lips enough to slide over his flared glans and take his entire head into her mouth. It was full. Her eyes were bottomless pools. She suckled and moaned softly before taking his cock deeper inside, until his head was at her throat. Zoe fought a reflexive gag, then pulled herself off, gasping. She smiled brazenly and was shameless about the strand of saliva hanging between them. "Did you picture this, Ben?

He swallowed. Jesus...Fuck. Zoe.

Her mouth was glossed with her own cum...from his cock. Zoe made a seductive show of licking her lips with the same tongue that had been licking him. The tongue he wanted in his mouth again. "Did you think I'd be licking my cum from your cock?"

He'd never pictured his cock in Zoe's mouth when he imagined them as lovers. Now he'd never forget. His answer was spellbound silence. She's even more beautiful succumbing to feminine lust.

Then she took half his length into her mouth. She dragged her tongue along his sensitive underside when she pulled back and engulfed him again. And again, with her tongue swirling. His girth made anything close to deep-throating impossible for her and she saw in his satisfied eyes that he didn't care. She quickly found an easy rhythm with varying depths and licks and sucking.

Ben was transfixed watching her. So sexy with her lips stretched around his girth. He felt her swirling tongue and saw the bulge of his cock in her cheeks. My cock in Zoe's mouth! He saw her cheeks concave when she sucked. Her eyes sparkled with pleasure. Fuck...this wild woman is...Zoe. That thought alone almost pushed him over and he suddenly found his voice. "My cock..." he spoke hesitantly, as if he was embarrassed to say it, "looks beautiful in your mouth." She stopped sucking and caressed her face with his cock as he spoke, not bothered in the least by the trail of cum and saliva it left on her skin. He swallowed and continued, "My cock feels beautiful inside your body."

Zoe licked his glans like an ice cream, then stroked his glistening shaft with her hand. "Your cock is beautiful, Ben. You could be a model with this." She held his manhood like it was a prize she'd won. When he started to shake his head she repeated, "You could." Then she grew quietly...timid. Vulnerable. Her voice quavered when she whispered. "But what's beautiful... in me Ben, is you." Her eyes were moist with nascent tears. "You are beautiful. You make me beautiful."