Beautiful Honesty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were still, then. Ben heard himself clearing his throat, as if he was going to speak...but no word reached his lips. No words could add to the eloquence of their eyes.

In the quiet, Zoe became aware of the soft weight of his ball sack, still cupped in her hand. She gently rolled them. Warm. Full. She squeezed encouragement. I want to taste him. She closed her eyes as she began loving him with her mouth again. Watch me Ben. She luxuriated in the contrasting sensations of his cock in her mouth. His thick shaft and fleshy glans. The sweet drop of pre-cum emerging from his slit for her tongue's delight. Velvety soft skin, over hard bone. Snaking veins so distended with tumescence she felt them against her lips and under her tongue, waiting to be traced by her. And heat, his heat filling her mouth. When I sucked Ken's cock it was something I did for him. It's different with Ben. I feel selfish, like I'm doing it for me. Zoe opened her eyes. He was watching her and his expression of divine pleasure said it was for them.

She pulled her mouth from him long enough to say, "Come for me Ben." Then engulfed him again more energetically.

He was going to. Ben was at the edge, already reaching the point where he couldn't stop. But she doesn't mean in her mouth. My god, I can't come in Zoe's mouth. He didn't understand why, but that seemed like too much. Despite everything they'd done with each other over the last 24 hours - that would be too much. He warned her. "Zo... I'm gonna come." She didn't stop. Didn't she hear me? He tried to push her off. "I can't stop...Zo, I can't..." He pushed. "Zo...I can't..."

She felt his scrotum constrict and pulse in her hand. He's coming. She held him in her mouth and sucked as he tried to push her off. Then he swelled and pulsed warm ejaculate that bulged her cheeks. Zoe struggled to swallow his cum gush and then continued swallowing when Ben succumbed to baser instinct and held her tight against him. He emptied his soul into his Zoe in pulse after pulse... and when he was empty she wanted more.

On her knees between his legs, Zoe suckled Ben's cock like a pacifier. He stroked her hair. When she finally let him fall from her mouth she rested her face on his thigh and looked up at him.

Fuck. They shared another amazed smile.

Ben pulled her onto his lap and they kissed. They hugged contentedly and kissed again. Birds were singing. Had they stopped while we made love or were we deaf to the world around us? A soft breeze came from the lake.

After time unmeasured Ben asked, "Do you want to start a tradition of showering outside before we leave at the end of every visit?"

"I do. I sort of like showering with you." She smiled, thinking about them together, in a stream of water sparkling gold with sunshine. She imagined surrendering in his slippery grip, floating, in this northern sea of birdsong. Zoe tightened her arms around Ben.

Authors note:

Life is a universe of unknowns and things that can go wrong... but sometimes everything works out.

This time I left few loose ends, so Beautiful Honesty could end here, but let me know if you want more of Zoe and Ben.

Thanks for reading. Public and private feedback, ratings and comments are always appreciated.

MP