Beautiful Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker was convinced that when these four finished with her man, Mark would be a sexually-devoured-and-subdued mere shadow of his former self. When she made this remark to him during a staff meeting, he replied, "You know, Parks, you are simply too good to me!"

"Lover of my soul, I know. It's a great weakness I have in light of the fact that I am marrying the man who is building what is very likely the reputation of 'most beautiful man' alive.' These honeys have been on my back for an opportunity to meet you and be photographed with you in...shall we say...a series of stunning erotic and highly charged pictures. And since you've had a series featuring each one in that slide show of thousands that you run all day on your computer at home in the swamp and here in Palm Beach, I decided that it's high time we get them here for something really wicked."

"Good grief, Angel, after that barrage, I surrender!"

"All right, on another subject, Mark, you are going to do that shoot with Beautiful Men, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it."

"And you don't have any problem with intimate sexual pictures with the young men they have selected?"

"No, I'll be glad to do those."

"Thank you. I think you are going to be surprised at the beauty and sensuality of what they have in mind. You have a following for this that is considerably greater than you imagine."

Chapter 3

The Beautiful Men Shoot Begins: Familiarity

Mark's engagement with the magazine brought to Palm Beach an editor, her photographic team and two of the most attractive men Mark had ever seen. Part of the feature would be done on the beach at PRISM's offices, part of it on South Beach, and the last segment at "Swamp Central."

Mark first met at the Palm Beach offices with the eighteen- and nineteen-year-old models who would join him in the erotic picture shoot. Eric Lawson was from Indiana where his family owned a series of advertising agencies. He had a quick smile, a strong handshake that immediately impressed Mark, gray eyes, and beautiful, thick, blonde wavy hair that reached nearly to his bottom. Mark was surprised and pleased when he noted that the teen's nipples were pierced with rings. He had a slender build but carried an aura of strength and resilience.

Hayden Wellington hailed from Texas where his family operated a string of auto parts stores. Mark recognized some of their after-market brands he had installed on his own Toyota Tacoma. Wellington was an attractive young man with gray-green eyes, stunning long, thick red hair that fell heavily to his waist and the creamiest golden tanned skin Mark had ever seen on a male. Other than an oval-shaped puff of red fur above his cock, his flesh was absolutely flawless; there was not a freckle, mole or hair anywhere that Mark could see. The youth reminded Mark of a sexy light-skinned tranny-girl who called herself Alice. When Hayden faced away from Mark, his hair obscured his entire upper body down to his ass. He was strikingly lovely.

Whereas Eric was slender of build, Hayden was slightly heavier and had extremely prominent breasts from the gynecomastia that had occurred early in life. Soon after its diagnosis he persuaded his parents to allow him to keep his enlarged breasts because they felt good to him. In his very late teens he realized that he had a truly erotic, sensitive and sexually attractive gift.

At eighteen, Hayden's breasts were quite prominent and firm, and his mother often remarked about his sensuous appearance. As time passed his nipples became more pointed and full, eventually forming distinct, plump posts on the tips of his breasts. Though his breasts had caused him some goofiness and ribbing by his friends, he had been blessed with sufficiently good acquaintances that they took him for what he was...a neat guy who had an enviable number of girlfriends and who enjoyed his boobs with the best of them.

He would reply to any jokes by friends or enemies, "Well, guys, at least I have a great set to play with whenever I want. How about you?"

In order to counteract the tendency to appear as if the pictures were only a posed shoot, Parker asked the three men to spend a couple of hours simply walking the beach and getting to know each other. She explained that only when they developed an interest and desire for each other could the magazine's photographers take the memorable, un-posed and heated photos that would best represent their sensuous time together.

"Who knows," she said with a lascivious grin, "you all may want to spend some time off-camera with us here after this photo shoot is complete."

"Now that sounds like an idea to hang on to," responded Hayden. "Couldn't have said it better myself!" added Eric with an eye toward Mark and Ashwynde.

Mark and his young acquaintances set off down the long stretch of company beach front, talking, laughing, gradually undressing and getting more comfortable for the upcoming erotic scenes. They reached a set of umbrella-shielded lounges where other sun worshippers had set up for the day, stopped, finished removing their clothes, and got ready for some sun time. Mark offered to do the sunscreen favors; first Eric and then Hayden let him, thankful that they didn't have to go through the contortions of spreading the coconut-scented goop over themselves, and relishing the opportunity to feel Mark's hands on their bodies.

Mark was extremely aroused by both teens' long hair, by Eric's nipple rings, and by Hayden's enlarged breasts with their prominent nipples. A delicious tingle rippled through his thighs.

His hair flew wildly about in the wind as he began smoothing lotion over Eric's body. The young man quietly remarked, "Please don't hesitate to go where you want and touch everything on me. I'm ready for this; it will be exciting and special with you, Mark."

Eric watched Mark smooth the lotion over his torso, lightly tugging his nipple rings before moving down to his hips where he gently stroked his stem and balls. He covered them with a film of fragrant lotion that shone in the sunlight. Eric's shaft enlarged to a hard, firm beauty. He sighed with pleasure as Mark stroked his body, fondling his cock and balls and complimenting him on the smoothness of his skin and his size. He was free of all hair and his shape glistened in the warm, dry air. He turned over and Mark performed the same intimacies on his back, letting his fingers linger in the youth's anal cleft and pressing lightly inward before moving on.

Once he had finished his ministrations on Eric, Mark turned to Hayden and began gently covering his body with the CocoTone's scented smoothness. His own shaft was now fully hardened with his balls nestled close to his body.

Hayden was more voluble with Mark's touches, sighing with pleasure and becoming visibly aroused after Mark caressed his breasts and fingered his nipples, then bent to suck each one. The youth was only nineteen, but his shaft was of truly enviable size. His body, like Eric's, was smooth-shaven, even completely through his anal cleft. Just above his penis, however, Hayden had shaped a wide oval of thick red fur

'That ought to feel delicately sexy on somebody's face when they swallow you,' thought Mark. "Hayden, you are a beautiful young man. I hope you know that and enjoy it."

"Thank you, Mark. Honestly, you have to be the sexiest man I've ever met. It's a good thing we are doing this or I'd be the most frustrated and sexually hot guy on this beach!"

Both Eric's and Hayden's stems were cut; their swollen crowns were smooth and shone sensuously in the warm sun as lotion mixed with light perspiration to produce a sexy sheen. They obviously sunbathed nude with their smooth tans and no lines anywhere.

Once Mark had completed his enjoyable task, they basked in the sunlight and talked of what they would most likely be asked to do in the picture-shoot.

"I want you to know, Eric and Hayden, that nothing is off-limits with me. I'm new at this, honestly, and I will probably need your patience as we do the things in store for us. We reject all forms of striking your bodies and every type of bondage. Our goal is to protect you and bring pleasure, never pain or discomfort. You are extremely attractive to me, and already I want to express that in any way I can."

"Thanks, Mark," Eric replied. "I know they want pictures of us just standing, walking, kissing, and touching. I am pretty sure that after they get certain 'required shots' like your holding us and making love to us, and our doing the same to you, that they'll allow us to go on our own, doing whatever we can imagine."

"To me all that you described, Eric, will be enjoyable. You two may have to pour cold water on me, in fact..." The teens let out laughs of relief and anticipation at this.

"Well, I mean, you two are a really attractive. Already I've gotten steamed up. Doing these sorts of things with you is hardly what I call work, and we're getting paid for it, too!"

"Mark, I'd do this shoot and everything in it with you for free," Hayden replied quietly.

"Can I compliment you two on a couple of things?" asked Mark.

"Yes!" they chimed together with broad grins. "We need all the positive stuff we can get," laughed Hayden.

"I think your hair is truly lovely, Eric and Hayden. Those waves and curls make you almost look as if you are sexy young women. I have always been turned on by long hair on men and women. Eric, your piercings are really attention-getting with those large rings. And Hayden, your boobs and those luscious nipples are especially unusual for men."

"Ah...do we accomplish that for you?" queried Eric hesitantly.

"More than you know!" shot back Mark.

"Thank you, Mark. Your saying that gets me sorta aroused...just your words," murmured Hayden. "I hope when we begin our work you will play around with my hair and nipples. I'd enjoy being intimate with that ring in your cock."

Mark sat up, turned sideways on the lounge to face Eric who had done the same, asked Hayden to sit beside him, and drew the naked young man toward him. He placed his hands on Eric's thighs and gently kissed him, knitting his hands through Eric's heavy tresses as he did so. His own shaft was fully hardened and a quick glance told him that Eric was also completely aroused. Their tongues flicked softly and wetly over each other's lips and teeth, hinting at heat, intimacy and lengthy times of doing delicious things with each other.

Hayden watched quietly, drawing his sexual heat from the entire scenario of them being naked with Mark and knowing that intimacy followed for all three... He quietly flamed with desire for Eric and Mark, but especially the former. And he could not get that gorgeous brunette Parker Scott off his list of interests. He imagined her hands flitting over his body and the touch of her tongue. He wanted to stand in front of Eric, facing away from him with his friend's cock inserted completely in his own body, and Eric in turn filled by Mark. That picture would be explosively sensuous, he knew.

"My delicious friends," said Mark, "we'd better get up and start back to the shooting location. It won't be long before they're going to have to come looking for us if we keep up with this."

Chapter 4

The Beautiful Men Shoot: Intimacy

In a move that caught Mark and Eric completely off-guard, both the magazine editors and Parker Scott from PRISM instructed their three subjects to simply go about together as they allowed their interests and desires to govern their intimate actions.

The photographic team, a sizeable number of beachgoers, and Parker observed as the three handsome men laughingly began their casual activities, doing their best to ignore the cameras. One of Parker's hard-and-fast rules for photography was that no one would look at the camera, ever.

"I've seen I-don't-know-how-many good, erotic photos ruined by one of the participants amateurishly looking at the camera as if they need somebody's permission to go on with their program," she stated. "Even worse is when all the people are looking at the camera. None of you will look at the camera, the photographer, or anyone off-the set unless I instruct you to do so.

"Your faces will never be hidden, no images blurred, and no insulting print will intrude on any of the pictures. What we want you to do is to be as sensuous, affectionate and erotic as you possibly can. I can assure you that the pictures for the magazine and for our website will be outstanding in their quality and in their explicit nature.

"Now...unless one of you strongly objects, I want today's shoot to be bare; I prefer that you have no covers on those gorgeous cocks. But if you'd really be more at ease, our company has developed a type of condom, we prefer the term 'jackets' here, that is so thin and has a slightly roughened surface...an observer cannot tell that you are wearing it. Do you want to use one of those?"

"No!" chorused the two.

"Good! One final item," smiled Parker. "You will never wear a hat or cap in any of our photos. That's another thing along with looking at the camera that just says 'kid stuff,' and we want to avoid that."

"Mark, your lady doesn't leave us in any doubt. Do you think we can follow her instructions?" Eric asked in a joking tone of voice.

"I know I can. Your problem is that you both are such remarkably arousing men, I'll have no trouble at all following her rules. My problem is that I'll have to be dragged off both of you."

Eric turned, reached for Mark and kissed him again, drawing him close, gently taking Mark's hard cock and placing it between his thighs to squeeze it, then once more kissing him gently. Mark was surprised at the softness of another man's kiss and the skill with which he flicked his tongue about, sparring with Mark's own. Parker motioned for Hayden to stand close and gently caress his own nipples.

They parted and Mark walked slowly over to a white pillar, one of four firm supports for the pavilion beneath which several of their actions would be performed. The photographer followed, shooting away at each man's body, his cock and balls, the long hair, and their expressions. Mark retrieved a small bottle of gel from a table, spread a blob of it through his anal cleft, then grasped the pillar for support as Eric moved up behind him, his penis rigid with excitement at what he would do next.

The youth pressed his engorged shaft between Marks's buns, found his hole, and pushed slowly inward. He was much more skilled than Mark anticipated and moved slowly, carefully, as he touched Mark's back, then drew his fingers through the black hair amassed before his face. Mark sighed with pleasure; Eric caught his breath as he slid into Mark's body with ease. He wasn't sure what he expected, but it wasn't such an easy passage of his extremely large cock into Mark.

The sensation was absolutely delicious to the young man. Mark was warm, he contracted his muscle to arouse Eric's stem with gentle pressure; for the youth the sensation of being inside Mark's body was every bit as sweet as being inside his own girlfriend's pussy. Mark breathed quietly, deeply, but said nothing as his lover began a gentle stroking in and out while whispering erotic phrases to him.

"Eric," he finally whispered, "we never spoke about this, but if you reach the point where you're going to lose yourself, do not pull out of me. I'd really like to delay our orgasms as long as possible during our lovemaking, but I am perfectly willing for you to come inside me."

"Thank you, beautiful man," whispered Eric.

On Parker's signal, Hayden stood behind Eric, passed his gel-coated fingers between Eric's buns, then slid his great cock into his friend's body. He, too, slipped into Eric with delicious ease.

"Now, I want you three to stand straight and separate just slightly so that a viewer can tell that you have almost completely penetrated your lover in front of you. Begin to move very slightly, in and out of each other, enough to keep you aroused but not so much that you'll disturb the overall picture. We'll get a lot of these, then we'll go on to other erotic positions."

Mark, standing in front of Eric, could feel the teen's hard rod deep in his body; his own cock was so hard that it stood out straight before him, needing no touch. He ached with sexual heat, longing to stroke himself, to take Eric and Hayden in his mouth, to spurt his cum before all those looking.

Parker must have known what he was thinking for she said with a motherly smile, "Mark, Darling, I do not want you to lose yourself now. Hold it. I want you rock-hard for a good number of other acts before you surrender."

The photographers shot pictures capturing Eric's wet, sticky shaft entering and withdrawing from Mark's body, Mark's erection jutting straight out from his body as he was taken from behind, the expression of peaceful delight on his face, and Eric's raw hunger for the man he had captured.

Hayden was an erotic beauty with his smooth, honeyed skin, that gorgeous red mane contrasting with it, and his huge penis. 'You, my beauty,' thought Parker as she touched her nipples, 'are one sweet piece of a man. Those nipples and that long hair and your huge cock would make any man or woman hungry enough to jump your bones!' She laughed at herself.

Then Mark asked Eric to change places, allowing him to penetrate the young man's body. Eric was tighter, and Mark moved carefully during his insertion, making certain that the gel smoothed the way of his shaft as he pressed farther into Eric. The youth gasped once but quickly said, "No...don't stop. You are just so big and I've never felt anything take over me like this. Oh, oh! This is wonderful!"

Shortly thereafter, Hayden changed from his penetration of Eric to sliding into Mark. The sweet journey was smooth, deep and warm into Mark's body. Mark complimented the youth with a surprised gasp of delight as Hayden's shaft slipped within. "Hayden, you are...oh, my! You are really one huge beauty. I can feel you everywhere inside my body."

The trio moved from standing poses to sitting on a lounge facing each other. Eric sat on Hayden's rod and Mark lay on the lounge before him, swallowing his penis. The youth toyed with Mark's wavy hair, lifting its waves to his face and kissing them, then sitting back as Hayden shifted his position under him and squirmed deeper into his hole. He felt Eric's touch on his breasts as the teen reached behind himself, fondling Hayden's nipples, and watched as they stood hard and erect. The thought of having them pierced for rings warmed him as he thought of the ring in the mouth of Mark's cock, his sexy navel pendant and the way Eric's nipple rings bounced around when he moved.

The photographers moved in close for intimate shots of their penetration, the sticky, shiny leakage of the gel onto their thighs, and the sheen of light perspiration brought out on their bodies by the sun. Their kisses continued, gentle, deep, moist, making it unnecessary for the photographers to suggest it.

Hayden had sensuous, pretty bow-shaped lips that Mark enjoyed immensely during their kisses, and Parker made up her mind to simply eat the boy alive when she got him. She and the magazine photo editor also wanted a series of close-up shots of Mark's and Eric's tongues sparring with each other, moist inter-twining of their tongues, sucking on each other's tongue, deep throat kisses, and the two men gently touching each other's closed eyes and ears with their wet tongues.

After this position, they two changed positions, this time with Eric filling Mark's body hole as he sat on the youth's thighs. Eric caressed Mark's nipples as he flexed the muscle in his own cock inside of Mark. Hayden lay before Mark with the latter's cock down his throat, eyes closed, his mouth and throat gently contracting as he enjoyed the delicious fullness.