Beautiful Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden shook his long, heavy red mane and surrendered. "Eric, I give up. I'll sleep with you. Good grief...I never heard of an invitation that took as long and was as painful as this one!"

"Well, Parker said we are supposed to be uninhibited and undressed and I figured we ought to cooperate fully."

Eric approached his friend, knit his fingers through the other boy's red locks, and whispered, "You remind me of that beautiful trans-girl who calls herself Alice-something. She's got that luscious long red hair, a lovely white body and a huge cock." He then kissed Hayden slowly and at length and released him.

"Yeeesh! That was something just a little short of heart-stopping," breathed Hayden. "Not sure I can wait for tonight. Maybe I'll just have to appear on the back deck in something revealing instead of waiting for tomorrow's shoot with you and Mark."

"I hope you will. I'm not wearing anything at all. I want to follow Parker's instructions to the letter."

Mark had begun heating the grill on the deck when guests and family began appearing, hugging again, and plopping down in chairs and on lounges. Lauren wore nothing at all and patted the lounge beside her for Ashwynde. The young trans-girl settled there, touched Lauren's belly, and began applying sunscreen to her delicious light honeyed skin. Courtney appeared from nowhere, kissed everyone, stripped off her denim top from which her breasts were desperately straining to be free, shed her shorts, and walked over to kiss Mark. Arabella, not to be outdone by the rest of her clan, strolled majestically onto the deck to the whistles and cheers of the others. Her gorgeous, creamy dark skin glistened in the warm sunlight.

"I've got to move the helicopter after a while," she remarked. There's a blow coming tonight and I want it away from everything else."

"'Bella, come sit be me, if you dare," invited a naked Parker Scott. "My fiancée is busy caring for all of us, a fitting task for this luscious hunk who owns us and treats us so well. So, while I continue growing my hair I'll mess around with you." She gave Arabella a playful dig in her ribs, knowing that the girl was ticklish beyond description. She got the expected response when the Caribbean beauty shot up from her lounge with a hoot and rolled over on top of Parker, grasping her breasts and sucking her nipples.

"I hope you do keep on growing that gorgeous body fur of yours," she said loudly. "Your pussy is already like Lauren's...so well covered that I can't find it, and that incredible jungle you've got under your arms is definitely something to be photographed now, and then when you die we'll stuff you and we can get hot looking at you forever!"

"Good grief, 'Bella! I've had people say they think my fur is erotic and pretty, and some don't like it at all. But nobody has ever told me they get so aroused with it that when I die they'll have me stuffed so they can get hot just looking at me."

Into this giggling and thrashing scene walked the last of their guests, Eric and Hayden, the two models. They were likewise nude and were definitely due the title of 'beautiful men' their magazine had given them. Hayden's flawless skin contrasted perfectly with his huge mane of red hair. He was already hard, and was perfectly at ease as he stood before them.

Eric's lovely blonde waves curled about his face and his tan skin was lightly specked with tiny cinnamon dots, giving it a sensuous hue. His slender body belied his extraordinarily large cock that bobbed deliciously as he moved.

"Are we improperly dressed for this gathering?" he asked with a grin and a laugh.

"Not even hardly!" shouted Parker over the din of suggestive remarks and laughter. "You are perfect for this setting."

Hayden looked at his friend who was already settling down beside him and staring at Hayden's hair that all but concealed his face. "Do you think there's any possibility that we'll disappoint this hairy beauty this evening?" he asked Eric with a laugh.

"Nah," replied the other boy, who turned toward his friend beside him, allowing his swollen shaft to lay heavily on Hayden's leg. "Not a chance." Eric knit his fingers through Hayden's hair and kissed him, slowly tracing his tongue around his friend's lips, then sinking it wetly into his mouth to gently spar with what it found there.

"I'm already not disappointed," said an appreciative Parker.

"I don't want to wait," whispered Hayden. "Let me turn over, then slip into me. And please come in me in front of all these people. I put gel on myself before I came out here. I'm smooth and slippery, and you should go right in. AH! I can't wait to have your big stick inside of me!"

Hayden rolled over onto his left side, put his head on his arm and dozed. As the group watched, Eric, his thick blonde waves framing his sweet face, only briefly used his fingers to direct his full cock into Hayden's cleft, then he pressed gently into his friend.

His warm bulk slid effortlessly inside Hayden, allowing Eric to press in and withdraw his shaft. It felt indescribably sensuous, hot, and delicious. He reached down Hayden's body and felt his penis, hard with his ball sac nestled closely beneath it. He pressed closer to his lover as the group watched hungrily.

Eric felt his thick waves softly, warmly framing his face and he knew then that like Mark he would never again cut his hair. The touch of his waves and curls was so satisfying that he hardened noticeably inside of Hayden. His nipple rings bounced with his efforts.

"I felt you grow inside of me," whispered his friend with a smile of pleasure. "It feels so intimate, close, as if you are searching my insides. I'm going to lose myself," Hayden whispered matter-of-factly as, without warning, his cock spurted jets of creamy goo over the edge of the lounge. He made an effort to thrust his hips forward to relieve the blessed, beautiful pressure within, but he was impaled upon Eric's shaft and could move only slightly.

"I love you, Hayden," whispered Eric into his right ear, nibbling it as he fondled his friend's nipples. "I get hard when I see your nipples swell."

"Eric, that gorgeous, huge cock of yours is so big for your size...it more than makes up for your not having...ah...not having...oh, hell, there's nothing you don't have! I'd take a shaft like yours any day. Besides, do like Mark and have its mouth pierced with a gold ring. I'll even help you pay for it. I can't wait to take you into my mouth and play with your ring. And get a navel ring, too. I get hot just watching his pendants bounce around when he walks and lies down. I'm gonna get my nipples pierced for rings."

Both boys began to breathe deeply as their passions grew. Eric slid his hands rapidly over Hayden's body, relishing its smoothness and thinking of how sexy it was to kiss him. He had a way of tenderly seizing Eric's tongue and sucking on it as he kept his lips parted. Each of them made it a point to kiss wetly and gently. Hayden panted harshly, squirming ever so slightly as he tightened his muscle on Eric's cock.

"I love your body, Hayden. Your hair is so beautiful the way it's like Ashwynde's, thick and long and wavy. Sometimes you look more like a girl than a guy and that drives me crazy. If you ever cut your beautiful hair, I'll kill you. You are smooth and you always smell so exciting. I'm getting to the point that I want you for a lot more than a friend and model in our pictures."

Hayden was silent as he listened. The others had heard what Eric said and were smiling. Parker touched her nipples and roused them to hard points; as she fondled her breasts Eric saw her fur flourishing from beneath her lovely arms. She aroused him by the way the hairline on her face began just behind her eyes and dropped down the planes of her cheeks to grow heavily back over her ears. She had an intriguing shadow of darkness on her upper lip, but nothing obvious...just a sensuous hint that bespoke her enjoyment of her body hair. And those sparkling dark eyes!

He stared at the trail of black fur growing from her bush up her tummy, almost to the lower part of her breasts. He had been excited by certain hairy women since he was much younger, and one of his classmates in high school had let her underarm hair remain uncut. The kids would have made fun of her if she hadn't been such an incredible swimmer who brought his school umpteen medals.

Instead, in a dramatic reversal of the universal rule that teens always seize on the one thing different about a classmate and drive it into the dirt with ridicule, several girls copied her and let theirs grow also. The fad drove some parents crazy, disgusted several teachers with the way the girls fingered their increasingly long underarm hair during class, and got him quietly and unmistakably as hard as a stick.

Parker made him hot in no uncertain terms. He wondered if...no, that would never happen. He was just a teenager and she had Mark. Nobody was as gorgeous as he was. Hayden honestly was not sure who aroused him more, Mark, his fiancée or Eric.

Just then Eric's loss overcame him. It had crept up on him, hardening his stem until he felt as if he owned the handle of some beautiful tool he had pressed inside of Hayden. After thoughts of Parker and female body hair and Mark and the lovely friend in front of him, Eric uttered a low cry and lost himself into Hayden. His friend, likewise, sighed with pleasure and writhed in the grip of his lover.

Parker had noticed Hayden staring at her, and she smiled suggestively, even sitting back and raising her arms to do something with her hair. God! That gorgeous forest of black hair under each! He wanted to feel it on his face. What an erotic jolt it must be to see her casually walk in someplace and see that burst of beautiful fur curling out from under her arms.

Hayden felt his body fill with warm fluid. All of his few lovers had used covers when they entered him, but he and Eric had never done so with each other. They made love this way with no one else, and the sensation of bare, slippery, hot shafts entering their bodies was simply too delicious to miss. Furthermore, in the ecstasy of their loving they often pulled out of each other and devoured each other's stem with relish. Neither had any intention of having to strip off a condom in order to get at the cream and delicious flesh within.

Eric was so large that Hayden knew once his friend had withdrawn, he would have to lie there for a while just to let his body return to near-normal size. And he wanted to talk to Mark about just what were the rules here for being sensuous around the others. Like Parker.

By now Hayden realized that Eric had filled him with more cream than usual. He felt it running out of him and down his inner thigh. Anal delights were completely natural...people enjoyed entry into a lover's pussy, the same place from which a body gave off one form of waste; his body hole was likewise a delicious place of entry and where the body cast off another form of waste. He lay quiet and subdued, relishing his lovemaking with Eric, anticipating more with Mark, and yearning for time with that gorgeous hairy woman Parker.

Chapter 8

Afternoon Pleasures and Evening Plans

"You know, Eric, your wish that you had hair as long as Mark's and you'd enjoy nipples like Hayden's lovely tits reminds me of something we work hard to teach our teens and...well, in fact all our people," remarked Parker. "They are all beautifully different and each one has characteristics they can amplify to become deliciously sensuous and desirable. Mark is in enormous demand with the men and women who desire him with that amazing head of hair, his luscious body and that gorgeous shaft with the ring in its mouth.

"Eric, you have a slender build rather than the barrel of muscles that a lot of men want, but your body is beautiful and extremely sexy in its own way, and to me you are very desirable. Your hair is already lush and lovely, your skin is smooth and, honestly, I'd just like to lick you all over."

She giggled and the rest of the group chuckled in agreement. "You have a cock to die for at your age, and from the appearance of things, Honey, it ain't through growing yet. You are somewhat quiet and there is something about you that'll make men and women want you. I do, and I know my man over there at the grill does, too."

At this remark Mark looked up, grinned and nodded vigorously.

"Hayden is different in his body and his mind. We don't want a herd of clones working around here. We are all different. And so far as the hair goes, Eric, you are barely nineteen and already your lovely locks have grown far down your back. A poorly-kept secret at PRISM is that we really like long hair on men especially, women, too, but particularly on men. You two young men are well on the way to plain, simple and sensuous beauty. You'll be even more so because you are also strong and have an aura of strength and force.

"Mark," she called out over the low conversations around her, "I think Eric can use some of your time tonight. You can explain better than I how attractive he is without being somebody else. I...being the perceptive, sensuous, and lustful woman that I am, believe Hayden and I should take a walk in the twilight...listen to the night sounds...converse about the vagaries of the universe...things like that." She beckoned with her long, hooked fingernails at the youth and mouthed 'Sit with me and after we eat, then you and I can do other things.'

Hayden nodded, sat up, stretched, then stood and went inside to wash and put on clothes. Eric soon followed. Parker waited until the two teens reappeared on the deck with her.

"Tonight, after supper, Eric, you and Mark take time together. There are some things he wants to suggest, and I have no idea how long that may take." She smiled suggestively. "Hayden, you and I will do the late afternoon walk; I'll show you around this place and we can talk about your plans for the future. Okay?"

"Parker, thanks. I...I...uh, I'd really like to do that. I just never thought...," he stammered.

"Hayden, don't sell yourself short! That's an order from the resident hairy beauty in this organization." She continued with her discussion about their differences.

"One of our girls is at first glance a very ordinary person. Emma has a lot of large freckles on her face and chest, her hair is a washed-out blonde, naturally long but extremely wiry, even kinky, her front teeth are large and have a slight gap between them, and she hated herself when we first met her. Her parents asked us if we'd accept her into our teen development program for a year, and we agreed.

"You talk about a sour attitude...that girl had it. But Ashe figured out an approach to her, won her over after a couple of months, and then set her up in several of our training sessions. Once a teen is in these, we do not allow him or her out until they have finished the entire program. For her we arranged self-imaging classes; social graces since she had the manners of a goat; a martial arts program of jujitsu, since she needed to learn how to protect herself and develop confidence while taking some pretty good lumps herself; style classes with our beauticians; and some instruction on good study skills. We're not building snowflakes here."

"So, what is she like now?" responded Hayden.

"You wouldn't recognize her in a crowd of one if we hung a name plate around her neck. Same face, same teeth, same body, but oh, wow, is she something! Her sexy, unique smile wins people over, she bears an aura of loveliness and sensuality, yet there a subtle hint of strength and force from her rapid growth in jujitsu skills and control. And those large, heavy breasts that she used to hate...now she treasures them as her beautiful, big babies. You could dress her in a burlap sack and she'd still stop traffic! And she's become an excellent student."

"So, what does this mean for us?" asked Eric.

"Parker smiled at him and said, "Eric, it means that each one of us is created with different assets, liabilities, gifts, appearances and character traits. Neither of you should ever long to be like Mark, as beautiful and extraordinary as he is. Copy some of his traits, yes, by all means. But give yourselves time; you are lovely, you are striking in your own ways, and please-please-please take it from me, you have some gorgeous gifts right now that make me just plain sweaty as I sit here with you.

"Perhaps I can prove that to you later when we're together. Let's take a walk after supper...I'll show you this place in a more relaxed fashion and we can get to know each other better."

"Parker, I don't want to do anything that will hurt you or Mark or damage our usefulness here with PRISM. This is a great opportunity for us...we don't want to waste it."

"Hayden, one of the sensuous characteristics about our relationships here and in the company is that we trust each other; and while we are all in love with Mark and I'm going to marry him, still, we are at liberty to enjoy each other and even have relationships with others outside PRISM. We all know this. It's one of the things most precious about our group here, and we hope you'll come to know us that way as well."

Chapter 9

Prehistoric Fooling Around

Everyone dressed for supper, ate a lot, laughed a lot, and they all kept eying the others with unabashed desires. Ashwynde obviously had plans for Arabella, some of which involved photographs that afternoon, and a lot of which involved plain and simple hot desires. Mark offered to clean up, and his mother offered her help.

Mark's desire to caress her swelling belly with its precious occupant was so obvious that the rest began ribbing both of them. Eric had eyes for Courtney, and Parker and Hayden had already gone inside to dress for their walk around the Everglades property. Hayden brushed out his lush red waves, put on a blue shirt that he left unbuttoned halfway down his chest, and a pair of tan denims. He turned sideways before the mirror to see if his breasts were visible and felt a sweet tingle when he saw them large and their nipples fat and pointed.

Parker appeared in a thin, white man's ribbed undershirt that fell much too deeply in front for good manners, and a tight khaki skirt far too short for concealing much of anything below her waist. Hayden felt himself start to harden as he watched her heavy breasts straining the skimpy top when she walked toward him; he became outright hard when he saw the rich black fur curling from beneath her arms and her smooth legs dark with hair above her knees.

He wondered if she wore anything underneath. She answered his unspoken query when she sat down on the end of the lounge to put on her hiking shoes, forcing her skirt upward and baring the blackness covering her thighs and completely obscuring her pussy.

"Do you approve, Sir?" she asked with a coy smile.

"Oh...uh...ohh, yesss! Parker. Yes, I definitely approve. That outfit compliments you perfectly."

"Ah, Hayden," she whispered as she pulled on the shoes, "are you a connoisseur of ladies' clothing, or a connoisseur of the ladies in them?"

"Parker," he laughed, now much more at ease, "you certainly know how to put a guy on the spot."

"No, Hayden," she whispered in reply. "I know how to put a lovely young man who attracts me greatly...yes, I know how to put him on the spot."

"I suppose I'm a connoisseur of both attractive clothing on a sensuous woman and the woman in the outfit, the woman who makes it very hard for me to breathe right." He smiled shyly and feigned a choking spasm as Parker laughed.

"Come on with me," she said as she stood and picked up a gym bag in which something went 'clink,' shouldered it, took his hand and walked with him down the steps of the large deck toward the start of the trail at the edge of the property.