Beautiful Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you two," yelled Arabella with a wicked grin. "Don't make us have to go get you. None of that necking stuff out there in the woods!"

"'Bella, shouted back Parker, "if we aren't back by dark, don't you dare come looking for us. Just know that we are deeply engrossed in analyzing this area and planning how to use it as backgrounds for incredibly explicit erotica."

"See what we have to live with?" Parker laughingly turned to Hayden as she handed him the bag, then took his hand once more and led him down the scenic trail. She wasn't hesitant to examine the youth beside her, gazing at his attractive breasts that showed when his shirt parted. His nipples were almost feminine in size and plumpness, and he was obviously proud of them. A sweet tingle slid through her body, growing more insistent as she stared at his mass of red hair.

He was striking and, as she assessed the models they dealt with, he was plainly erotically beautiful. She enjoyed using that word to describe men because it conveyed a subtle sensuality, it emphasized sexual heat and men were not often characterized in that way. Parker was convinced that a man could be both flamingly sensuous with an element of femininity and strong, manly, at the same time. How individuals such as Mark and Hayden were perceived depended greatly on their bearing, their self-image, and a sense of style and grace.

Nobody could exceed these characteristics in her beloved Mark; now here was Hayden, another young man who cast that same shadow. Depending on how the afternoon went, Parker intended to ask him if he would be one of the several 'steadies' in the PRISM erotic venues. A 'steady' was a man or woman who appeared in numerous divisions of the online pictures, one who might be featured with others in the 'Beautiful Men' section and also engaging in intimacies in the 'Luscious Trannies' and 'Public Exposure' venues.

Hayden squeezed her hand and she responded with a smile that also conveyed permission. She was an unusual beauty with a sexual heat that seemed to emanate from her in waves. He realized that she affected others with such an impact that they did not seize upon her exhibition of body fur with a negative reaction, as some often did. Parker Scott generated a longing to watch her and imagine sexually explicit things to do with her; she seemed to pull out of others a yearning to touch her face, her arms, to enfold her breasts, to stroke the heavy black hair on her thighs and growing up her tummy, to feel on one's face the dense tendrils of hair beneath her soft arms.

She had a way of creeping into a person's delicious, unspoken and most intense desires before you knew it. She was affecting Hayden that way and she was aware of it. He realized it also, showing his desire in his eyes and the way he continued examining her openly.

The swamp talked to itself at day's end. A crane sailed overhead, its loud "graaackk" echoing from surrounding trees. In the top of a melaleuca tree a mockingbird ran through its musical score of nearly forty different sounds, egged on by a response from another one several yards away and out of sight. Suddenly a peculiar garbled, raggedy rumble cut through the audio-visual display.

"Hayden, listen! Hear that? It's an alligator's mating call. Come with me, but be careful where you walk; these critters own this land...we just borrow it for a while."

Hayden glanced at her face as she gripped his hand tightly and pulled him along. Her eyes shone with excitement and she laughed with delight as if she were meeting a long-lost friend. They rounded a bend in the trail and drew up at a very low but distinct overlook to a wide pool partially covered with water growth.

In the center was a huge American alligator going through some truly odd movements. It inclined its head and raised the forward part of its body, then emitted a series of throaty growls. Immediately afterward, it sank partially beneath the water and began vibrating its body as it continued to growl, causing the surface of the pond above the creature to jiggle, then break into a yard-long display of dancing droplets that created a tiny shower of water.

Without being conscious of it, Hayden drew Parker close to him, then moved behind her and enfolded her with his arms. He clasped her great breasts, feeling the heat of satisfaction as he emotionally fed on her smooth, firm flesh. Good Lord, but she was huge!

"What is that Godzilla-sized guy doing?" the youth asked with obvious interest.

"That's Sweeny...Mark's got all these guys and gals named...and he's doing two things, marking territory and calling a female. In some way he gives off pheromones that she picks up, and that water display is essential to his success."

From somewhere out of sight across the swampy area another growl sounded. "What's that?" Hayden asked.

"That, my beautiful young man, is the sound of success. She's on her way."

"Can we watch?"

Parker turned and looked at his face, alight with an interest not typical for someone his age. She raised her hand to touch his breast, brushing his swollen nipple. He breathed deeply and stared at her.

"That is so exciting. Can we watch and you keep doing that?" he asked hopefully.

"I will certainly keep doing it, but no, we'd better not hang around here. Since you and I obviously value each other, we ought to put some distance between us and these prehistoric owners of the property on which we stand."

Parker drew his face to her own and kissed him, slowly at first, then with increasing heat as he responded. Hayden slid his hand over her breast and gently clasped its round form, relishing its heaviness and her size. Her warm flesh overflowed his hand and he gave up trying to contain it, content to caress her hard nipple.

"Hayden, I want that...and a lot more. But we need to leave this place. There's a small clearing with soft grass not far from here. Let's go there."

Chapter 10

The 'Steady'

Parker drew her young friend after her, dropping the bag from her shoulder to her hand as she did so. They arrived at the quiet glen and Hayden looked around at the beauty of this creation. Parker unzipped the bag and removed a padded ground cover that she spread out; then she turned to him and whispered, "Hayden, is it presumptuous of me to want you to continue to enjoy this place, and to enjoy me, too?"

He stared at the woman before him, thinking of her magical effect. An almost-visible web of longing seemed spun between them. He knelt before her and placed his hands on her calves. Her muscles flexed lightly beneath her glossy, smooth and warm flesh, and she gave off a scent of honeysuckle and jasmine. He slid his hands upward over her knees and into the dense hair on her thighs. It was much softer than he would have thought. It was long and he could actually grasp it with his fingers.

He was already aroused. Their eyes met, and she nodded her desire for him to proceed. His hands moved beneath the short skirt, over her thighs and the curves of her bottom with a dignity and gentleness that she never anticipated from such a young man. She felt him tug gently at her fur, sliding his hands into her anal cleft and fingering the heavy growth there.

She turned her face to the sky with an expression of joy and sexual desire. Then she felt his hands move to the front of her thighs and gently slide between them. He grasped the thick hair there and pulled her lips apart. She gasped, then sighed, "Oooh, yessss! Do that. Touch me, touch me...oh, God! Touch me, Hayden!"

He held her as she sank to the ground, unzipping the front of her skirt as she did so. He then positioned her on the ground pad. As she watched him, he fingered the trail of black hair running up her abdomen with his left hand and slid his right hand into her vagina. Parker gasped with surprise and pleasure.

"Does that hurt?" he whispered.

"No, no. It feels intimate, delicious. I think you can put a lot more into me if you'll go slowly and let me wet you. I feel as if you are pulling out my insides...like you're saying erotic things without speaking...this is precious poetry. Please, move inside of me more."

She would never have guessed that a youth not quite out of his teens could have played her like some lovely string instrument, making sensuous music with her body, gazing at her with the restrained intensity of one far older, far more experienced in sexually arousing his woman.

Hayden gently moved his fingers about inside her body to which she responded with an emission of cream. She cried out, then moaned softly as he moved farther into her pussy, now hot and slippery with her oils. He stopped, his hand now completely hidden in the sticky warmth of her body and the dense black hair. He could not recall ever having wanted a woman so greatly.

Parker lay with her eyes closed, her lips moving slightly as she murmured little snippets of joy and erotic pleasure. He moved his fingers about very carefully inside her body, marveling at the wet flesh and her size...he actually had his entire hand inside of her! Very slowly, he began to withdraw then re-enter her vagina, prompting a gasp of ecstasy from her. He increased his frequency, withdrawing then re-entering, easing her into an orgasm.

Parker lost her control and cried out, "Oh! Hayden! Yes! Yes!" Her contractions gripped her in hot, serpent-like coils and she squirmed and twisted as if she were trying desperately to escape his hand inside her body. A slippery, semi-liquid blanket covered it as she came. He continued his movements, the silence of their little hideaway broken only by soft evening noises and the sticky sounds of his hand moving wetly through her heavy fur and warm flesh.

He lay on his side with her, his hand still inside her vagina. They stared at each other. "It's a fact...I am absolutely turned on by hairy women," he whispered with a smile.

"Hayden, I'll never regret this and I can assure you that this hairy gal will make you eternally thankful that you gave her a tumble."

"Parker," he fixed her with a stare of maturity far beyond his years, "I'm not giving you 'a tumble,' beautiful woman. I want you. I want to be with you for a long time. I want you to do things to me. I want to be seen by others with you. Is this possible? Would Mark allow it?"

"Yes, beautiful boy, I want that also. You already know I'll do things to you and for you that will drive you out of your lovely mind. And Mark will not only allow it, he'll encourage it and knowing him, he'll push us into doing things that we never expected. Are you ready for that?"

"I am completely ready to do anything you and this group can possibly dream up."

"Would you like to become a part of our group here? We would really enjoy having someone like you and your gorgeous red mane."

"Yes, Parker, I would. Will there be any problem with Mark and me, with our...umm...our doing things together?"

"Hayden, there are some things about my Mark that are quite unusual. He is like no other man any of us have met. You'll see this worked out the longer you are with us and the more you see him. He is a lover of such skill and beauty that we would literally die for him. He is funny and kind, yet he is probably the most dangerous man I have ever come close to. He knows things that you don't find out in the ordinary life we live. He is friends with people who can do things you don't ever talk about."

"Is he a hair-trigger type of person? Dangerous to us?" asked Hayden.

"No. But he is really different. He'll be out here working on our yard and shrubbery beds on a weekend, singing "Amazing Grace" and beating out the "Twelfth Street Rag" with sticks on the side of the house. Half an hour later he takes out that fully automatic Thompson submachine gun he has registered along with the others in that massive safe in his office, and you'll hear him roar through two fifty-round drums of ammo on the range behind the house. He fits no mold I've ever discovered. He is our resident expert along with Ashwynde in treasure salvaging and the supply of equipment nobody else can get."

"Sounds like he is a man to be treasured and a lover to be kept at all costs."

"Now you get the picture!" laughed Parker. "Hayden, you are so sweet. I know what you mean about him opposing our making love. He won't object, so don't worry about that...ever. He's never made love with a man before you and Eric. You possessed him. He really enjoys intimacy with the two of you. He needs you, and I do...not...mind...in...the...slightest! I'll watch you three and I'll be taking the pictures, too! What I'd like to do is make you one of our 'steadies,' Hayden."

"What's that?" he asked with interest.

"That man or woman is a very special person who is so attractive, so sensuous, that we ask him or her to be in a variety of our different venues taking part in sexually explicit actions. For example, I'd like to have you with Mark, with Eric, actually with all of our men, with our lesbian mothers-and-daughters, certainly with all of our tranny girls, with our older teens, and definitely with our public exposure sections. Still interested?"

"Completely."

"What about older, more mature women?"

"Parker," he smiled with a lascivious glint in his eye," older women are some of the most sensuous lovers in the world. I actually have a computer collection of older women, some in their sixties, who are so erotic, so explosively hot that I enjoy them greatly as I touch myself and enjoy some extremely sweet orgasms. I'd climb any mountain and walk across any sea to make love with older women."

Without a word, Hayden slowly withdrew his hand from her body, straddled her, bent to kiss the strip of heavy grass on her tummy, then guided his rigid cock into the wet darkness between her legs. He slid in on her sticky fur and hot flesh, stopping only when his abdomen touched hers. He began to thrust, watching intently her facial expressions.

She grimaced with surprise as his shaft touched the back of her vagina, then smiled and mouthed, "Ohh, that is beautiful. Perfect. God, but you're wonderful. You are absolutely huge, Hayden! You actually stretch me more than my Mark."

Hayden continued his slow movements into and out of her body until he saw her expression change. He knew she was on the verge of another orgasm, and he wanted to give her as many as he could. She twisted in her ecstasy, made little crying sounds, and came once more.

"You are too young to know how to do this to me! I am...oh! You are lovely...you are so young, your soft hair...that gorgeous creamy skin...oh, Hayden, help me! I'm having another...mmmm...! Now you have made me a complete mess. I'll drip all the way back to the house. Our cream will be sliding all down my legs. We'll never be able to hide this from them."

"I don't really want to," Hayden answered. "What I want right now is to give you at least eight orgasms, then lose everything I have to you."

Half an hour later and seven more of her heroic climaxes from his penetration, he had reduced her to a wickedly smiling, satisfied, complete mess of a lovely woman. He released himself from the restraint he had imposed on himself until after he had fed her needs, then he felt his own eruption rage through his body. He hardly had time to whisper, "Parker, I can't hold it any longer," before he spurted into her.

Her eyes widened as he thrust relentlessly, kissing her breasts and moaning as he did so. He threw back his head, his red mane whipping in the soft evening air, and then bent over her, his hair now covering their faces as he stared at her from inches away. He had not drained his body completely, and as the small jets of cum continued she whispered, ""Hayden, you are unforgettable. We are one with this...do you realize that? And something else, beautiful boy...this is my time of the month; you just might make me pregnant!"

"Oh, Lord! I hope so!" he laughed.

"Would that really please you, Hayden?"

"Parker, you might be under the mistaken impression that because I'm not quite nineteen, I have all the maturity of a hamburger. But that's not me. Being a part of this, of you, is a dream-come-true. If I give you a child, that will make me deeply happy. I'll need a lot of help to be a good daddy. But there's a lot of help right here."

"Stay inside of me, Hayden. I need to feel that gorgeous, giant rod of yours touching my throat. Good Lord, you are incredible. I never realized that somebody nineteen years old would have such a one-of-a-kind, luscious, perfectly shaped and gorgeous cock! Thank you for your reassurance, Sweet One."

She sighed her pleasure, then gazed at him with the knowing smile of a woman who has just experienced one of the greatest sexual invasions of her life, and said, "Honey, we have plans for some intense erotica with you and Mark, with me, and with some tranny girls who are friends of ours during the next week. And that includes Ashwynde with some up-skirt pictures in public. I hope that excites you."

"Excites is not really a good word to describe my interest level, Parker. I really look forward to it. Let me ask you something...Eric and I sometimes sleep together. Does that cause a problem for you...for us?"

"No, no, beautiful boy of mine," she said with a gentle smile. "I understand that, and I believe the two of you should do everything you want with each other. That pleases me. And if we happen to hear any sounds, well...we'll ignore 'em. Or we'll try to. Some things I just can't promise for certain." She giggled with delight.

After what seemed a delicious lifetime inside this hairy beauty, Hayden withdrew from her, buried his mouth in the hot darkness between her thighs to lick their oils and savor their combined taste, then lay beside her, completely drained. She leaned over to dab the cream from his mouth.

Parker," he spoke gently in the growing twilight, "I don't care what anyone else's thoughts are about women with body fur...I am possessed by the beauty and uninhibited sexiness of it. Thank you for taking away any hesitation I may have had. I know you are going to marry Mark; still, I really want you, to be able to make love with you often. Is such a thing possible for us?"

The older woman tingled with excitement at his admission and request. "Yes, of course it's not only possible. I can assure you that we will do it often. You are very special and precious to me. And as I said a while ago before you destroyed me so wonderfully, we are one. In other words, Yes, my sweet young lover."

They stood, re-dressed, and hand-in-hand ambled back toward the house like two teenage lovers as lightning bugs specked the enveloping dusk with chips of brilliant greenish-yellow fire.

"Hayden, Mark would like to spend some time with you tomorrow and I want to get some pictures of you two. Is that all right with you?"

With a broad grin he said, "What a grand way to start the day."

"Great. To celebrate I'll carry the bag back to the house."

Chapter 11

Danger Below

They walked away from the clearing, Hayden unable to stop staring at Parker's large breasts furiously bouncing beneath her undershirt, and Parker who walked backward while eyeing his rich copper waves of hair, his prominent breasts revealed by his open shirt and mouthing "Ooohh, yes!" "Love those tits on a man!" and, "Lover, do me again!"

A wicked 'crack!' split the quiet of the Everglades and, as the two bounced into each other, then turned toward the sound across the clearing. They saw a section of low-growing pepper trees and a melaleuca twist sideways, then vanish from view.

"What in the...!" began Hayden, then he suddenly slid down an incline of dirt and roots as Parker was thrown away from him by the collapsing earth. He slipped another two feet into what had become a crevasse with dark water sloshing at the bottom some ten feet below where he hung.