Beautiful Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would never forget the sweet pleasure of parting Mark's smooth bottom and sliding into his body, or of his own erotic bliss when Mark slipped that huge cock into his own hole. That was the largest shaft he had ever received, and Mark had provided him with a symphony of touches, majestic highs and lows in his tender thrusting and withdrawal.

What neither of them had revealed to the photographers and Parker was that Mark had lost himself inside of Hayden. Mark experienced an indescribably sensuous and wonderfully painful orgasm within his young lover as he erupted unexpectedly while trying to conceal any external hint of what was happening.

"Hayden," Mark had whispered to him after the throes of his climax had passed, "I simply cannot put a lid on a volcano! That was indescribably delicious." The youth nodded as he invitingly slid his hand over his own shaft, bringing a heavy drop of dew to its mouth, a clear, sticky mass that fell slowly, drawing a long tail after it.

The youth was silent for a moment, then he whispered, "It filled up my body. Your cock is so large that I felt myself stretch, but it didn't hurt. It felt secure and intimate and I had this swollen, full sensation...never had anything so large in me...and then you filled me with that cream."

"Will you describe it to me, Hayden?"

He could feel Mark's mass of waves and curls around his face and shoulders as he responded. "At first you just slid in and out of me with such smoothness...I couldn't believe that you were that good, that skilled. Then you got completely hard, like a hot bar in me. I knew you were going to cum and I wanted you bare...I wanted your sweet, sticky jelly inside of me. And you gave it to me, too!" Hayden laughed with pleasure.

"I felt the head of your cock swell, and I actually feel that ring in its mouth. You began to spurt in me, and I could feel every shot of your cum. It was hot, it was more than just slippery liquid...it was heavy and gooey and it was as if you had greased my passageway. It made you so slippery that, except for your bulk in me, there was really no friction at all. I have no idea how a rod the size of yours can slide in and out of me without any pain. You are perfect, Mark."

"Mark, I have to use the restroom," Ashwynde smiled at her lover as they approached one of the service plazas in the center of the parkway. "If you'll pull over, I won't be but a few minutes."

"Just gotta show off, don't you, Princess?" he responded with a grin. "Should I go in with you, just to beat off your attackers?"

"Yes, I wish you would. If I get out now, I'm still soft, but with you holding my hand and just talking to me, I'll get so hot walking across the parking lot and inside the store that I'm going to stick out from my mini, and I can't help that." She stared at him with a knowing glint in her eyes, longing to be exposed once more with her beautiful man beside her.

It went as she had described it. The couple exited the truck, and when he opened the door for his girl, she had already begun to swell; there was no way on earth that she could conceal her lovely fat shaft below the hem of her skirt. And just before Mark closed the door, Eric good naturedly called from the back seat, "Your ass is half-exposed, Ashwynde. I love those curves!"

"Satisfied?" asked her lover with a broad grin as she wagged her bottom and they started across the hot asphalt toward the store and its attached restaurant. Already, people gassing up their vehicles and a few diners in seats by the front windows had caught sight of the stunning, half-exposed girl approaching beside a perfectly gorgeous man.

She and Mark could hear the buzz of conversation as they entered. Ashwynde made her way to the restrooms at the rear of the store while Mark bought several Almond Joys and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...his favorites. His mother had a thing about his candy-eating; Lauren was certain that he was headed for diabetes because of his consumption of the stuff, and it was the one thing about which she good-naturedly nagged her son.

The upside of her nagging was that Lauren always followed them with some sort of erotic time in which she opened her top for him to hold her great breasts, or she kissed him as she guided his hand into her thick fur beneath her typically-short skirts, or inserted his fingers into her moist flesh. Mark decided that he could take her nagging for all eternity with benefits such as these. Lauren did this wherever they happened to be, in public, in her office, at a restaurant...it just didn't matter.

As he paid for the candy, the young man behind the counter said, "I hope you don't mind my saying this...when you came in here, I thought nobody could have such incredibly long, thick hair and it be real. I can see that it is. I think you are beautiful."

"And I really appreciate your thoughtfulness," responded Mark to the teen. "Yep, it's all mine. I started growing it when I was in high school, so it's had a pretty good start. Guess I'll be like Samson in the Old Testament...he was supposed to never cut his hair. I won't do that, either."

"Will you come back by here?" asked the young man. "I'd like to see you again."

"How about this," said Mark, withdrawing his company business card. "Here's where we are, both in Palm Beach and just south of here in the 'Glades. If you ever want to, give us a call."

"I will" responded the teen. "If I wanted to go down there, would that be all right?"

"Of course, it will. Our company is a highly unusual one; we do a lot of different and often unexpected things. You're welcome to come visit us any time. You'll be pleasantly surprised."

"If she's an example, I've got to get down there immediately!" answered the boy as Ashwynde approached. Her breasts shook delightfully as she walked up to the pair. Her hat set off her beautiful cascade of red waves, and the mini-skirt did its job to perfection in partially exposing her now-enlarged penis, standing out beneath it. Mark suddenly became aware of the commotion she had generated when cameras began flashing as diners and customers who had been transfixed by this half-exposed beauty grabbed for cell-phone cameras and rushed to capture this erotic display.

Ashwynde, never one to miss an opportunity to give admirers a memorable experience, dropped her wallet by the counter. When she bent over to retrieve it, she provided a picture from behind that bared everything she owned in a glorious, uninhibited display. Upon standing, she pressed her cock and balls behind her thighs and crossed her legs, holding them behind her legs so that they pointed to the floor.

More furious picture-taking by a growing crowd of customers.

In a final and quite unembarrassed display of her assets, Ashwynde turned to face the group, smiled at them as she bent forward to show off her bra-less chest, then squatted to pick up several coins that had escaped the wallet. Her tiny skirt hiked up to reveal her creamy bare thighs and her rigid cock pointed directly at the admiring crowd.

Even more furious picture-taking coupled with audible comments about what some would like to do with her.

Finally, the redhead stood and since there wasn't anything to straighten out because her skirt was too short, she put her arm through Mark's and they walked toward the door.

"You know, Darling," she said to Mark, "I think we'd better get a hitch in our git-along before somebody notifies someone else and we get a visit from Mr. Law. Shall we depart?"

"A really great idea, Ashe. After that event back there, I've got enough mental images to stay aroused forever. You still have on my ring, don't you?" he asked jokingly.

"Mark," Ashwynde stopped him in the middle of the parking lot and turned to kiss him. "I never take it off, no matter what I'm doing. It may get chipped and dinged, but I will never take it off. I am yours, whatever showing off I do. It makes me hot to do that, and if it brings a thrill to others, that makes me happy, too."

"Well, you certainly know how to light my eternal flame...all over again...as if it ever went out!"

He looked down at the girl's legs as they proceeded to their truck; her thick penis bobbed heavily from side-to-side, bare below the tiny skirt. Heat waves from the hot parking lot bathed her thighs and bare bottom with a pleasant warmth and a reminder that she was naked and visible to all. Her milk had begun to rise and she felt as if she would come before they started out toward home.

"Mark, I'm hot and I can't hold it much longer. Get me in the truck, and let me lose myself before you close the door."

He opened the door of the Tacoma and helped her quickly to be seated facing out the door. With her thighs parted, Ashwynde was completely erect. Mark stood aside as she threw her head back with a soft cry, then held on to the headrest of her seat and the dashboard. Without touching herself, she thrust her hips forward gently as the cream burst from her stem in a series of sticky bursts that fell to the hot pavement and bubbled in the heat.

Her arousal continued with smaller and more liquid blobs of cum, eventually tapering off to a final thrust of her hips. She removed the few drops remaining on her stem and licked them from her fingers, then she smiled, gathered her legs into the truck, sighed at Mark, and said, "Well, we can go now."

Eric and Hayden, their back seat guests, were at a loss for words as they witnessed this erotic event. Other people watching were not nearly as speechless as they ensured that the pictures they had taken made their way to the internet's vast audience.

Ashwynde had once more burnished her sensuous, uninhibited reputation for public exposure. It wasn't long before the connection was made between her being an officer of PRISM Designs and the girl in the incredible event at a Florida service plaza. Ashe, of course, was thoroughly pleased with her exhibitionism, having again become part of the internet's rich store of erotica.

Once on their way Ashwynde turned to the two young men in the back seat and explained to them what the photo editors of Beautiful Men and PRISM had in store at Swamp Central.

"Eric and Hayden, more than anything else, the enjoyable and sensuous characteristics of being uninhibited and casual mark our home. Even when strangers come to our door, or we entertain more official guests such as yourselves and your capable photographic team, we expect that you will be yourselves, that you feel free to dress in and do whatever you please.

"It's a fun place...you'll meet a beautiful golden retriever named Sir Roger de Coverly, 'the Big Rodge' to us, and our feline friend, 'August the Ninth,' that rides around on his back yowling wherever they go. You're going to meet the most gorgeous black woman you've ever seen, Lauren, the CEO of our company, and Parker Scott, Mark's fiancée. I don't know what your preferences are regarding women who enjoy their body hair, but you're going to be around for some time the most well-stacked and sensuous woman with an unusually heavy growth of fur that you've ever seen."

"Actually, Ashe," Hayden spoke up from behind her seat, "I find Parker very arousing. I have been excited by body hair on women for a long time. I know a lot of people don't care for it, and I understand that. But to me, it just drives me crazy. I could hardly get my eyes off her back there on the beach."

Eric responded, "Ashe and Mark, I know people who are really turned off by that. But I've always liked it, too, especially heavy underarm hair. The first time I saw a girl with...what, you call 'fur'...under her arms was when I went to Russia with my parents last year. I saw this corn-silk blonde on an elevator; she was attractive and wore a really pretty sleeveless summer dress and I thought I kept seeing white hair curling from under her arms as she entered the elevator.

"When she raised her arms to straighten her hair, I saw she had this really sexy thick growth of white fur under her arms, and what got me so hot was that it was natural for her. She didn't think it was anything special. I went back to my room and kept running her image over and over in my mind until I...umm...well it made me hot. I...uh...touched myself and came."

Ashwynde's friendly laughter and broad smile at their young guest made Eric feel comfortable in expressing one of his pleasures that he had only infrequently revealed. "Eric and Hayden, when you are around Parker for more time, you're going to see the most gorgeous forest of thick black hair on her thighs and pussy. It's as dense covering her bottom and in her anal cleft as it is on her thighs. If Mark hadn't already asked her to marry him, I think that with her character, beauty, and that delicious body fur...well, I'd have grabbed her, instead! Mark, I am getting hot thinking about your wife-to-be!"

"Alright, my stunning redhead, just go ahead and get hot. I am, also. I strongly suspect that when you get there you are going to find Parker willing to take on every one of you with plenty left over for me. She really does have a lot of fun with that erotic jungle of hers, and she sure likes to show it off." He inclined his head and spoke over his shoulder to the two youths in the back seat.

"Not long ago she seriously considered shaving it to keep our 'anti-hair' customers from being offended. I had a serious talk with my loving lady and convinced her that if she wanted to die an early and very painful death, all she had to do was shave off that luscious fur she's been growing since high school. She decided that since she loved me, still hadn't destroyed Ashe here the way she's planned, and was having so much fun being part of this outfit, she would let it alone. So she shaved her legs up to just above her knees and stopped there as a compromise...she's got great calves and knees...and she shows it off in short skirts and shorts.

"It draws a lot of attention, but when people see her beautiful, huge chest and actually meet her, very few indicate anything unpleasant. And if they did, it wouldn't bother her; she's having too much erotic fun in her job being herself. Actually," he added, "it feels like silk when you run your hand over it. Except for her underarm grass...that's long and a little wiry. It really sticks out in front and back of her arms. Parker feeds your hunger in a way I can't really express other than to say that she is something wild, untamed, and actually...well...hungry.

"Every time I think of her I'm thankful I put that ring on her left hand."

"So are the rest of us, Marcus," said Ashwynde in a lustful voice as she glanced at the boys behind her seat.

Chapter 7

Arrival and Pleasure On the Deck

The four travelers from Palm Beach had hardly pulled into the driveway of Swamp Central when around the corner of the house roared Mark's golden retriever, Sir Roger de Coverly, with his smut-black cat, August IX, perched on his back and clinging to the dog with the claws of all four feet. Just how the cat managed this feat was something the two young models decided to take up later; the dog arrived panting with pleasure at Mark's arrival and the large feline leapt from Roger's back to scamper up the steps of the house.

From that position August assumed his typical black cat pose of viewing this display of canine affection with disdain and disgust. Ashe stepped down from the truck, completely bare as always. Mark, Hayden and Eric laughed at the comedic actions of the animals, Mark stooped to wrestle with Sir Roger, and Hayden and Eric tugged their rolling cases to the porch steps where they scratched the head of the large, pompous cat sitting there.

The two youths got another erotic and delicious surprise when through the door stepped Mark's fiancée, Parker, who somehow had beaten them there. She was now gracefully dressed in a red bandanna tied around her head and a skin-tight pair of blue denims riding so low on her hips that the black thicket of her bush and its heavy trail of fur up her abdomen was completely and proudly displayed.

She was topless and her heavy breasts swayed gently. As she raised her arms in excitement to greet Mark, Eric and Hayden were aroused by her dense thicket of underarm fur. Both boys stared at her, then at each other, then remarked simultaneously, "I done died and gone to heaven!"

Two more of the loveliest women the boys had ever seen appeared behind Parker. The older one, Lauren, wore a transparent thong-back body suit that emphasized every curve on her stunning body. She was obviously pregnant and had a lovely round belly. Her thick bed of pubic fur stood out beneath the suit in a sensuous mound of blackness visible through the thin fabric and curling out around it.

The second woman was as Mark had described her, the most gorgeous black woman they had ever seen. Her soft, black waist-length hair curled heavily around her face and shoulders, emphasizing her milk chocolate-hued skin, small, firm breasts and lovely arms. A gold triangle piercing her septum bounced playfully on her sensuous, bow-shaped upper lip as her face broke into a wide smile. This vision was also topless and wore a pair of soft blue lycra micro-shorts that rested deep within her vaginal cleft and bared most of her creamy bottom. Arabella Robineaux had legs to die for, something that all three males present assured themselves they wanted to experience personally.

Lauren, Parker, Ashwynde and Arabella took their time intimately kissing the men, and by the time they had greeted the trio from Palm Beach all three were sexually aroused and eyeing the women with wolfish expressions.

"Aha!" crowed Parker. Now we've got you where we want you. Come on inside to the back deck and unwind. We'll have supper soon, but now's a good time to relax. And by 'relax,' Lauren, we mean what?"

"Hopefully, that you take us seriously, that you feel completely welcome here and, this is extremely important, that you enjoy whatever sensuous manner of dress and undress you wish. There are very few rules about clothing here, except of course, that it be as lascivious, as uninhibited, and as sexy or as little as possible!"

"Tell you what," suggested Mark. "We've been working most of today, contrary to what some of us here think...you beauties are convinced that all we were doing in this morning's shoot was having fun." He glared at Lauren, Ashe and Arabella with mock severity, then broke into his engaging grin. "Let's all get cleaned up, then we can gather on the deck and just...well...you know." He actually reddened slightly as he began to dig himself in again.

"Mark, beautiful Mark," whispered Arabella, "we know, and we all think it's wonderful. Let's do it!"

With that, the group broke up, headed to their rooms with Eric and Hayden sharing the one on the front of the house and the rest pairing with each other, a solution that suited everyone. Parker claimed Mark with a lustful expression that let him know ahead of time he would get no mercy from her.

Hayden grinned at Eric and remarked, "Well, I'm not sure we can stand each other that long."

"Yeah," shot back his friend, "especially since I sleep nude...always have...always will. And usually without covers."

"Okay, since you're obviously going to make this painful, you should know that I do, too. And I enjoy myself in very intimate ways. And at times I get up and wander around in my sleep. And sometimes I even don't return to my own bed, but end up someplace else."

"You know, Hayden," laughed Eric with an inviting smile, why don't we just sleep together, do what we enjoy most, and cut out all this crap. If you're a somnambulist, then I can..." And Hayden cut him off.

"If I'm a what?"

"A somnambulist. That's somebody who sleepwalks. If you start to get out of bed with me, then," and he grinned hungrily at his friend and fellow model, "I'll stop you."