Beautiful Mia

Story Info
Met a girl on the beach in Sicily.
1k words
4.26
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Mia my immediate thought was how beautiful she looked laying on that beach in Marsala, Sicily. She was at least five-feet seven inches tall. Perhaps one-hundred ten pounds and had the most even glorious tan. Her long brunette hair had red highlights in the summer sun. Her tiny little yellow thong bottom and barely there top showed off her fit and attractive figure. She had breasts proportionately large for her body and long shapely legs.

I was vacationing in Europe and had no schedule, just traveling and enjoying the warm sunny Sicilian weather. It must have been eighty two degrees under a cloudless sky and a gentle breeze was blowing.

With my limited tourist Italian I've been able to travel Italy and Sicily without a problem. I blend in well being of Italian decent. I'm five-nine and one-hundred fifty pounds fit and tan. I happen to have on a yellow bikini bathing suit, same color as Mia. I decided to walk over and chat about our similar color choice that day.

We made eye contact as I approached Mia. We exchanged smiles as I got closer. "Hi, I'm Dan". Laying on her back Mia raised herself up on her elbows and answered, "Hi, I'm Mia how are you?" I mentioned that I walked over because of our choice of bathing suit color. Then I sat on the sand next to her so I could chat more comfortably with her.

I guessed she was thirty-five to fourty years old, so close to my age of fourty-five. Mia was vacationing and had a rental hotel unit near the beach. Mia works as an accountant in Rome. I mentioned that I am a lawyer from Chicago, seeking information about my family's history in Sicily. We chatted a long time and then I invited her to dinner. Mia accepted my offer and we agreed to meet at a restaurant in my hotel on the ocean front.

Mia and I met for dinner at seven, at my hotel's bar. She had on a light blue and soft yellow sundress. It was beautiful on her and it was clear she was not wearing a bra and perhaps no panties. Mia's hair's red highlights glistening in the evening sun. Me, I was wearing white shorts and a light blue open shirt, revealing my tan chest. I never wear underwear with white shorts. I might add that my body is shaved and hairless. Neither of us wore shoes. We ordered drinks, white wine for her a Manhattan for me.

We asked for and received a table in a darker corner of the restaurant. We ordered more drinks and several appetizers while talking about our occupations. We discussed that the origins of both our families was here in Sicily. By now it was ten-thirty and I offered to walk Mia back to her hotel. We were both tired after a day in the sun and surf.

She invited me to walk up to her room. Unlocking the door she asked me to come inside. She walked to the bed and pulled off the spread. Mia asked me to unzip her dress, which I was happy to do for her. She dropped her dress to the floor and went immediately to bed. I quickly removed my shirt and shorts and joined her. Face to face now we examined each other's bodies. She was also completely hairless with a phenomenal figure and enchanting tan lines.

Due to exhaustion we simply kissed, entwined our bodies and began to drift off to sleep. Sleeping was more difficult for me because of my incredibly hard erection, yet I too drifted off to sleep.

Opening my eyes the room was filled with daylight. On my back I looked down my body and saw beautiful Mia sucking my rock hard cock. She looked up at me and smiled without taking her mouth off my penis. Not wanting to come I pulled Mia on top of me. We passionately kissed and entwined our bodies. Reaching down my fingers entered her wet pussy. I played with her pussy until I slid down to eat her. Unable to stop I spread her pussy open so I could more deeply satisfy her.

With my penis ablaze I entered her. Gliding in and out of her I looked down at my now glistening cock. Every push forward I made was greeted by Mia's pushing up and back at me. Now seeing her orgasam hit I jack hammered her pussy until I exploded in her. My copious amount of sperm flowed in waves into her. Pulling out I covered her abdomen in my slippery white sperm.

Physically exhausted now we pull the white sheet over our red chested bodies. We lay side by side, holding hands we rested. I knew that soon I would want more of this woman than any woman I'd ever slept with before.

Slowly waking up our eyes met. The ceiling fan sent cool air down on our sweat covered bodies. Kicking away the sheet, I asked Mia if she wanted coffee or breakfast? She said perhaps later but for now she wanted to make love again. I got up and brought water to the bedside table and gazed at her beautiful body and my again rock hard cock.

Starting at her chest I gently sucked her breasts, my hands explored her. Gently I rolled her on her stomach. After kissing her shoulders to feet I began exploring her beautiful ass. Touching, licking and fingering her brought us great excitement. One finger, then two then three entered her ass. I gently massaged her ass and her muscles began to relax. Ever so slowly I began entering her. Slowly I slid into her.

Raised up on my arms I watched as inch by very slow inch I slide all seven inches into her. I could see her hands on her pussy slowly heading for an orgasm. I began fucking her ass like a wild animal. Our orgasams hit at the same instant. I could again feel a very large amount of sperm flowing out of me and into her. Sliding out and again face to face we kissed deeply and passionately.

We rose from the now soaking bed and walked to the shower. Warm water flowing over us as we washed each other and watching our bodily fluids flow away. After dressing in the clothes we wore last night I said "how about breakfast?" Mia said, looking at the clock, "it looks more like a late lunch."