Beautiful Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I didn't think so. I didn't want my kids to think sex was something to be ashamed of and hidden. Private, sure, but not forbidden. Paige spent the entire ten-minute drive home talking about her visit to Virginia, which I let her do without any significant interruption.

When we got inside Paige headed straight upstairs. Charlie had left the oven on, and I could see the burnt cheese on the baking sheet from the French Bread pizzas he'd made for dinner. The TV was blaring from the next room, and I headed in to find both my boys on the couch with some action movie on the T.V.

"Hey, boys. Charlie, you left the oven on."

"Crap, sorry, mom." He jumped up to rectify the situation, and I turned to Will, who put down his phone to look at me.

"Hi, mom."

"So, how was your date?"

He shrugged. "It was good. They invited me to go with them to their church on Sunday, and then over to Anna's Grandma's for Sunday dinner, if that's okay."

"Sure. Will they pick you up, or do I need to drop you somewhere?"

"Anna's dad said he'll come get me."

I nodded to him as Charlie came back, hopping over the sofa back and into his seat.

"Charlie, I'm surprised you're not upstairs questing or whatever it is you do."

He rolled his eyes and groaned, but it wasn't directed at me.

"It was awful. I'd spent all week setting up this campaign and some idiot went all Leroy Jenkins on us and destroyed it before we even got started. I was so mad I quit for the night."

I tried to repress my chuckle. "I'm sorry sweetie." I took a deep breath and bit the bullet. "So, Sandra Dalton's coming over."

Will was incredulous. "Now?"

"Yes, now. She's going to spend the night." I put some humor into my voice. "So if you don't want to be scarred for life..."

Charlie laughed. "Stay out of your room. Got it."

Will's face was still troubled, so I put a hand on his shoulder. "You okay, sweetheart?"

"It doesn't matter, you're going to do it anyway."

"You're right. I'm not going to break up with Sandy because it makes you uncomfortable. But if you ever want to talk, or have any respectful questions, you can ask them anytime."

Will nodded and turned back to his movie. I glanced at the clock on the wall. "It's after eleven, time to head to bed, okay?" Both boys promised that their show was almost over, and they'd head upstairs afterwards. I wasn't sure if they would, but I had other things on my mind, so I made my own way towards my bedroom. I hesitated outside Paige's door. I hadn't told her that the Coach was coming over, but I could hear the bass of her music pumping through the door, and I decided not to disturb her.

I closed my door behind me, heading into my walk in closet. I heard my phone chime from on top of the dresser, and I reached out to grab it.

Sandy - Be there in ten minutes

Me - OK **Heart-eyed emoji**

What was I going to wear? My dirty little mind answered that question immediately, and I pulled out the last of the several pieces of lingerie I'd bought from Torrid. I hadn't worn this one for Sandy yet. I was waiting for a special occasion. I guess this was special enough.

It was a sheer, sleeveless, black bodysuit. I stripped and pulled it on, shivering a little as the thong slipped between my cheeks. I turned in the mirror, looking at myself. This didn't hide anything. Smoothed it out a little, maybe, but I could still see all my flaws on full display.

But Sandy said she loved my body. I pictured how wide her eyes would get whenever I really let her look at me, remembering how gently, almost reverently, she touched me. It was time to accept that Sandy loved me, that she desired me. It's amazing how hard that last one was, even still, after all the crazy, sexy, amazing nights we'd spent together.

And now she was coming here, seeking me and my touch when things got hard. I started trembling a little inside. My lover was coming, and the very thought of giving myself to her made me melt a little inside. I grabbed a pair of matching thigh high stockings, rolling them up my legs, checking for runs. I didn't find any, so I headed back out into the bedroom.

As I was lighting a couple of candles my phone chimed.

Sandy - I'm here

Me - Back door should be open. Lock it behind you and come up.

I finished with the candles and dimmed the lights and climbed onto the mattress, lying on my side and facing the door, one leg draped over the other.

My heart raced as I saw the doorknob turn, and Sandy walked in, closing the door behind her. Her eyes fell on me, and she stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh, Melanie."

"Hi, lover."

Her eyes were as wide as I'd ever seen them as they ran over my curvy form. "Wow, sweetheart, you're just a vision."

I grinned, giving her my best bedroom eyes. I climbed up to my knees, pushing my ample breast out towards her. "You like it?"

"Damn Melanie, I can't think"

Grinning, I tossed my hair to the side. "Come get on this bed and you won't have to think anymore. Promise."

Sandy dropped her bag and coat onto the floor by the door. She was still wearing her polo and slacks from the game, not that I minded that at all. As she reached the edge of the bed I moved forward, grabbing the sides of her top and stripping it over her head as she raised her arms.

Once it was gone Sandy slipped a hand behind my head, her fingers twining into my hair as she pulled me up for a kiss. I gave a little, happy whimper as our lips met, and I had to force myself not to just melt into her. I wanted to stay in control, at least in the beginning.

Sandy's hands were running over my back, down to the swell of my butt, caressing me gently. I pulled her onto the mattress, rolling her onto her back and straddling her. She smiled up at me, her hands running over my belly and breasts. She pinched my nipples through the sheer material covering them.

I rewarded her with a little moan before pulling her hand away and kissing her palm. "No, no. I'm relaxing you, remember?" I grabbed her wrists and leaned forward, pushing her arms wide against the bed as I covered her with my body.

"But that is relaxing."

"I'll give you your turn." I kissed her neck. "But for now, you just be still." I began to kiss down her body. Her back arched, and I slid my hands behind to unhook her bra. She tossed the undergarment onto the floor as I gazed at the two lovely mounds of flesh, so soft above her muscled core. I closed my mouth over one small, tan nipple, earning a lovely sigh of pleasure from my lover.

"Oh, Melanie, baby that feels wonderful, mmm."

I switched sides, going back and forth as I saw fit, taking my cues from Sandy's soft coos. After a few lovely minutes I could feel her energy, and her hand, urging me gently lower. Down I went, kissing slowly over her belly until I reached the waist of her slacks. I unbuttoned them, settling between her legs as I lowered the zipper. She lifted her legs into the air and stripped off her bottoms, taking her panties with them, and when she lowered her hips I was face to face with her lovely, glistening sex.

I lowered my mouth to her, running my tongue through her folds as she moaned into quiet. Her hand slipped behind my head, holding me softly to her. My lips closed over her clit.

"Oh, god Melanie. Please, look at me. I want to see your eyes." I opened them, gazing up at my lover's face, which was soft with love and longing. "Melanie, you're so beautiful." Warmth flooded through me, and I increased the intensity of the suction.

Sandy's sharp green eyes closed, her mouth opening in pleasure as her head fell back into the pillow. I continued my work, listening to the lovely sounds and sweet nothings issuing from the top of the bed. "Oh baby, that's so good, so perfect. Don't stop, please just a little more, just, ahh!"

My lover came, a fresh flood of wetness hitting my face as I guided her through her bliss. I suckled her inner labia and ran my tongue around her opening as she recovered, savoring her nectar, but as soon as she could handle it my mouth closed around her firm clit again. This time I slipped a finger inside her, caressing the magic spot on the front wall of her vagina, and it took only a few minutes before Sandy was pulsing against me again.

When her breathing calmed Sandy sat up, reaching down and pulling me up so she could kiss me. Her kiss was powerful, filled with desire and passion, and I could feel my resolve to stay in control evaporate as my spirit surrendered to the powerful presence of my lover. I could feel her take charge as she lowered me down to the mattress.

"Lay on your stomach baby."

I obeyed, placing my face on my hands, which I crossed under my head. Sandy straddled my thighs, her hand running freely down over my back and rear. She squeezed the bare skin of my cheeks. "God, you're amazing." Her hands ran back up to my shoulders, massaging my back.

She pulled at the straps of my sheer bodysuit, and I maneuvered my arms so that she could start peeling it off. She pulled it down, exposing the whole of my back, and I sighed as her strong fingers dug into the muscles along my spine. It was divine, and I could feel the tension of the day flowing out of my body. Her thumbs dug into the base of my back, and I groaned in ecstasy.

"Let's get this off you." Sandy pivoted off me, pulling at my body suit. I lifted my hips up so she could strip it down past my stockings and off. "Stay like that, baby, up on your knees."

I obeyed, my face turned to the side, resting on my pillow as I stuck my butt into the air as high as I could. If you'd have told me last August that I would ever be in this position with another person again I would have laughed at you. And then, when I was alone again, I would have cried to myself.

But now, with Sandy, I didn't think anything of it. There was no shame, no self-recrimination, just the knowledge that whatever she was going to do to me was going to feel amazing.

Sandy wrapped an arm around my waist, the other hand caressing my butt. "So beautiful. God, Melanie, you're just perfect." Her fingers touched my thigh for a moment before slipping into my soaked sex. I spread my legs slightly to give her better access, and the hand at my waist grazed past my trimmed mons and began circling my clit. Two of the fingers that had been touching me before slipped deep inside me.

I could hear the wet sounds from Sandy's penetration, the pleasure thrumming through my body as both of Sandy's talented hands stimulated me. I pressed my face into the sheets, trying to muffle the sounds of joy I couldn't help but make. My orgasm came rushing forward, and I shook and pulsed as waves of ecstasy ricocheted through my body.

Sandy's lips pressed against my backside. "Was that good, lover?"

I felt a grin stretch across my face. "Oh yeah. So good."

She squeezed my upturned cheeks with both hands. "God, I want to take you. Don't move, stay right there." I turned so I could watch as she climbed off the bed, heading to the bedroom door where her bag sat on the floor. I rolled onto my side to watch as her long, lean form bent down and dug something out of the red, white and blue duffel. I was expecting the strap on, and I was almost right. What she pulled out what was definitely a strap-on, but it wasn't the one we'd used before.

"That's new."

Sandy grinned as she pulled it on. "Yeah, just got it this weekend. See, I have this super hot, sexy new girlfriend, and I plan on having a lot of sex in the near future, so I decided to upgrade."

Her other one was purple, if I remembered correctly, but this phallus was jet black and ribbed. There also was a smaller one on the strap, which Sandy slipped inside herself.

"That was sexy."

She grinned at me. "Feels good, too. And check this out." She walked back to the edge of the bed and guided my hand onto the shaft. She pressed the base and the whole thing started vibrating.

I grinned at her. "Wow."

"Yeah." She leaned forward and kissed me, her face hardening. "Now, get on all fours."

The command in her voice made me shiver, and I complied without a word. She positioned herself behind me, running her fingers through my sex make sure I was ready. I so was, just feeling her behind me was enough to have me dripping. Something pressed against my opening, and suddenly I was perfectly and gloriously full. It hit the deepest part of me, and Sandy gave a little grind that caressed that perfect spot inside me..

She began to thrust, in and out. I could feel the vibrations, but I bet Sandy was getting more from them. I was fine with that, as the stimulation inside was more than perfect. Apparently I wasn't wrong, as Sandy's voice sounded behind me. "Damn, that's good, oh, sweetheart."

Her hands were on my hips, and she was grinding as much as she was thrusting, which just felt amazing. I grabbed my headboard, holding myself at a slightly higher angle, and everything jumped to the next level. My orgasm teetered for a glorious few moments before crashing over me, and I felt my insides pulling on Sandy's phallus.

"Feels good, feels sooo good, oh shit." Sandy ground her hips against me, and I knew from the timbre of her moans the vibrator had gotten the job done for her as well. "I wanna keep going, so good."

She began thrusting and grinding again. I moaned at the increased intensity, reaching up and grabbing one of my breasts, twisting the nipple. The pleasure/pain felt amazing. "Pull my hair, sweetie, just a little."

Sandy's fingers twisted into my brown, wavy locks, easing my head back, adding just the perfect amount of pain. I remember the first time I'd made cookies from scratch, and the recipe had called for a touch of salt. That surprised me. Why would you put salt in something sweet? But the one time I left it out, the cookies just weren't as good.

This was just like that. I only wanted a touch of hurt, but it set everything else off perfectly, and I came again, as hard as I ever had. When it passed I collapsed onto the mattress, Sandy slipping out of me as I did.

I looked into her face, which was as intense as I'd ever seen it. Her eyes bored holes straight through me, and I knew, from this moment, I belonged completely to her.

She rolled me onto my back, running her hands from my neck down between my breast and over my belly. Her palms settled on my inner thighs, pushing them aside as her mouth descended onto my sex. Her lips sucked in my clit, and I covered my mouth with my forearm to hide my lust-filled moan.

She built my pleasure wonderfully for a few minutes before she began to kiss back up my body. Suddenly she was above me, covering me with her amazing body. I angled my hips, almost by instinct, to accept her, wrapping my legs around her waist as she filled me again.

She stayed like that, grinding more than thrusting, her eyes staring into mine. She saw me, all of me. I knew she could. A mother, a reader, a foodie, and a lover. A woman, passionate and beautiful, and she saw me. Her hand caressed my cheek. "My beautiful Melanie." My heart thrilled as the ecstasy of orgasm filled me, and I came and came, safe and adored by my lover.

Her body began to shake, and I knew the same was happening to her. I held her to me, feeling the aftershocks of pleasure as she quieted. She slipped out of me, reaching down and slipping her accoutrement off before pulling me firmly into her arms.

I kissed Sandy on the neck. "So did you like using your new toy?"

She grinned at me. "Worth every penny. Was it still good for you?"

"Everything you do is good for me. Especially this part." I snuggled closer, letting her tighten her embrace, as well as throwing one of her long legs over mine. I was completely wrapped up in her. "Mmm, want cuddles forever."

"Then that's what you'll have, my love." She pressed her lips to my forehead, and I cooed in happiness. Eventually we did manage to get under the covers, after I gave Sandy a little show as I took off my stockings. Once in bed she pulled me right to her, my soul sighing in happiness.

I breathed in her scent, whispering quietly. "Did I relax you enough?"

"This is perfect." She kissed my temple. "I'm so glad you invited me over. I didn't want to be alone tonight. Actually, I hate every night I'm not with you."

Maybe that should have scared me, but somehow it didn't. "I miss you, too. Someday. Soon."

"Well, my lease is up in March. Maybe we can think about it then?"

I pulled away ever so slightly so I could look her in the eyes. "I guess it's not just a stereotype, then? About lesbians UHauling? I don't know if I can wait that long."

"It's a stereotype for a reason. But I'm not usually prone to it. My life has always been so unsettled." She stroked my hair. "But I don't want that any more. I want to put down roots. I want a wife and a family, if it's not too late. And I've never wanted those things more than when I'm with you, my beautiful Melanie."

I was so choked up I couldn't speak, seeing the absolute sincerity in her eyes, the gentle, serene happiness shining in her sharp features. I felt a tear slip free, and we kissed, long and soft and perfect.

***

It was after eight in the morning before I opened my eyes. I could feel Sandy's warmth behind me, her fingers running up and down my side, from my ribs to the swell of my hips.

I rolled onto my back, nearer her, and she propped herself up on her elbow so she could look down on me. I gave a languorous stretch, grinning ear to ear. "Good morning."

Sandy smiled back at me. "Morning. Sleep well?"

"What do you think?"

"You seemed comfy."

"I was. All wrapped up in you." We kissed for a lovely moment before I cast my eyes towards my bedroom door. "Heard anything from the kids?"

Sandy shook her head. "No, all quiet on the adolescent front. Is that unusual?"

I laughed. "No. Charlie and Will'll sleep till noon if I let them. Paige is usually an earlier riser, but not always."

"So if we have some time, how about a bath?"

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful." I watched Sandy's long, lean, and still very naked body extricate itself from our bedding. Her lovely, firm backside swayed as she walked into my ensuite, and I decided that we could afford to have a little fun in the tub. I climbed out of bed and headed to my dresser. As the water came on I opened the large drawer on the top left, where I kept my toys. I grabbed my little waterproof vibrator, but I didn't see my other one, the curved pink one with the metallic outline. It was multifunctional, and it was missing.

I walked into the bathroom, where steam was rising from the tub. I picked up a green and pink sphere from the little basket at the foot of the tub, tossing it into the rising water. It began to fizz immediately, sending rivulets of color through the water as bubbles began to form around the edges of the tub.

"Ooh, that looks fun."

"It feels amazing, but not as good as this does." I held up the vibe I was holding.

Sandy grinned at me. "You little minx.' She stepped close and took my waist, bringing me close to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pressing my naked body to hers, and kissed her. Her hands rested on the swell of my butt, my soft belly was pressed against her firm core, and I didn't care. There wasn't a moment of self-recrimination, no shame in who I was. There were only Sandy's lips moving gently against my mouth, her tongue caressing mine.

I stepped away, looking up into her smiling eyes as I backed up to the tub. I climbed into the bubbly, green and pink water, giving my lover my best innocent, come hither look.

Sandy laughed for a second before focusing her gaze on me, her suddenly intense expression making me tremble inside. She strode forward, stepping into the water behind me. She lowered herself down, wrapping her legs around me, hooking my knees and forcing my legs apart. "Now, give me that." She ran her arm down mine and pulled the small, blue vibrator off my finger and onto her own.