Beautiful Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,423 Followers

She leaned me back into her, the vibrator humming to life. I closed my eyes as it slipped between my legs and against my clit, and I floated away into bliss.

Twenty minutes and two lovely orgasms later I was just resting against Sandy, enjoying the hot water jets complimented by soft kisses and caresses from my lover. Suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door, and I heard it open, followed by Paige's voice.

"Mom?"

Sandy nuzzled into my neck as I answered. "I'm in the tub!"

"Bubble bath?"

"You know it!"

"Cool. So, Kaylin just called..."

My heart leaped into my throat and the door to my bathroom opened and Paige stuck her head in. Her eyes went wide as saucers as she realized what she was seeing, before pulling back out as fast as she could.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Coach."

Sandy chuckled. "It's okay, Paige. We should have warned you."

I giggled. "What did you want, dear?"

Her voice came safely from the other side of the door. "Um, Kaylin called, a bunch of the girls are driving over to the beach to celebrate making the playoffs." She was talking a little faster than normal.

"That's fine, do you have to drive?"

"No, we have enough cars."

"Okay, just don't be too late."

"I won't. Fei has to be back by ten, so I won't be much later than that. And Sherri can pick me up."

"That's fine. Love you."

"Love you, too. Thanks, Mom." Paige ran out of the room, slamming my bedroom door behind her.

"Oh, my god. I can't believe that." I collapsed back against Sandy.

"Trust me, if that's the most traumatic thing she ever sees in her life, she's doing pretty well.'

We both laughed, and I decided to share a suspicion I had. "Of course, that might be karma."

"What do you mean?"

"I think she's been snitching one of my vibrators."

Sandy rested her chin on my shoulder. "Snitching?"

"Like when I went to get this," I touched the waterproof vibe Sandy was still wearing on her finger, "one of my toys was missing. I bet it's back right now."

"Maybe. That would track."

I looked back at her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, after a big game, especially a big win, I would always get myself off to relax. Otherwise I'd be too amped to sleep." She ran a finger up my arm. "You ever consider getting her one of her own?"

I gave an embarrassed laugh. "I can't buy my daughter a vibrator!"

"Why not? My mom bought me one when I was fourteen. I mean, nature already gives boys a perfectly adequate self pleasuring device." She waggled her hand and fingers. "But for girls, well, fingers'll get it done, but it's more fun with a toy." She turned on the vibe she was still wearing and pressed it against my clit, making me squeal. "Besides, I wouldn't mind a trip to the toy store with you."

"Okay, we'll go this afternoon."

"Awesome." She turned the toy to high. "Now, where were we?"

***

Even though I'd prayed there wouldn't be anyone else at the adult toy store, that wasn't the case. I guess we could have done everything online, but I didn't want one of the kids opening the package when it came. Besides, buying sex toys is a little like buying clothes. I just can't do it online. I have to be able to see it.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this."

Sandy giggled at me. "It'll be fine. So what are you thinking?"

"Me? This was your idea, lady." I nudged her with my shoulder as we approached the door.

"Fine." She took my hand and pulled the door open for me. "Let's just see what they have."

We entered, and saw several people looking around the store. There were a couple of guys over in the magazine and video section, a place I had no intention of venturing into. There were a couple of young women looking through the lingerie, but something about their energy told me they were friends and not lovers. A final, young, hetero couple were in the toy section, which made me hesitate to head in that direction.

"Hey, it's okay, we're all here for the same thing. Sort of." Sandy grinned down at me and gave me a little tug in that direction, and I followed her reluctantly.

The other couple was over more in the bondage section, another thing I had no real interest in, so we had the vibrator area more or less to ourselves. I immediately grabbed one package that contained something similar to what I was sure Paige had been borrowing. Sandy grabbed something else.

"How about this?" She held up a clitoral massager.

I answered with a nervous giggle. "I don't even have one of those."

"They have more than one." My cheeks burned red as Sandy nuzzled into my soft hair, whispering into my ear. "Do you have any idea how much I'd love to watch you use one of these? My beautiful Melanie, completely lost in her pleasure?"

A shiver ran through my entire body as I giggled like a silly school girl. "Okay, we can get two."

Sandy kissed me on the temple. "Now, the thing I was thinking about was, let's see, something like this."

I took the package she was holding out, which held a blue, U-shaped vibe, thicker on the shorter end.

"See, this part goes against your G-spot, and this up against your clit. But that's not the fun bit."

I turned the package over in my hands. "What's the fun bit?"

"See, you wear this, but I can control it with an app on my phone." My mouth dropped open slightly as I looked at her, suddenly feeling a tingle between my legs. "I can turn it on whenever I'm thinking about you. But I warn you, I think about you a lot during the day."

"What if I'm like, at the store, or on the phone with one of my publishers?"

"You can stop it, or turn off the connection with your app, if you have to." She kissed the side of my head. "But I know you won't do that much, will you?"

My cheeks burned as my smile stretched across my face. "No, Coach."

"Good. Want to go check out the lingerie?"

"You want some ideas for Christmas?"

Sandy shook her head. "I'd never buy you lingerie as a gift. I always thought that was so gauche, guys buying teddies for their women. It's not for her. It's for him, so selfish. But if you ever want to buy something sexy to wear for me, like that gorgeous little body suit you were wearing last night, that I can get behind." She gave me an almost shy little smile. "If you want I could show you some of the things I'd love to see you in?"

"Okay."

Sandy walked up to the front of the store with our intended purchases to grab a basket. I headed toward the far side of the store, where the two women who had been in the lingerie section were still searching through the racks. They looked up at me, and I smiled at them cordially. They returned the expression, but as I passed by one whispered something to her friend, who broke out into a giggle.

My good mood evaporated, and the second woman said something back to her companion, who laughed, covering her mouth and looking directly at me. I turned toward one of the displays, hearing another peal of laughter behind me. I looked over my shoulder, where the taller of the two women was holding up a skimpy, green bra and panty combination, as if measuring it against my body, while her friend covered her mouth to muffle her laughter.

Sandy arrived back at my side as tears began to burn in my eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I tried to keep the emotion out of my voice, but I failed, and Sandy followed my eyes as they flicked to the two mean girls nearby.

She turned to the two women, who looked at her and snickered, although their expressions faltered a little as my lover's gaze hardened.

"Can I help you? You have something to say?"

"Just that your friend might be confused. I don't think they have anything in her... size." She gave me a mean look over as she said it, lowering her voice. "I mean, since, y'know, no one wants to see that."

Sandy took a step forward, and I grabbed at her hand. "Sweetheart, don't"

"Actually, we carry plus sizes in almost everything you see, and what we don't have in stock, we can order." I hadn't even noticed the salesgirl approach. She smiled at the two other women. It was a cold, forced politeness, like the smile the arrogant French hotel manager gives the annoying American guest he can't stand. "Did you need any additional help, or were you finished?" She put the slightest, menacing emphasis on the word 'finished'.

They didn't respond, so she took a step forward. "I'm not sure you saw, but there's a sign on the door. Harassment is not tolerated in this establishment. So, you can follow me up to the register and make your purchases, and then you can leave."

"Fine." The taller girl turned to her friend. "Let's go."

"But, Bee, I really want this." The second young woman held up the skimpy outfit.

The salesgirl indicated towards her counter. "Good. Follow me?"

They did so, but not without a last dirty look.

I wiped a tear from my eye. "Why are people like that?"

Sandy shook her head before pulling me into a hug. "I don't know, baby."

I put my arms around her, laying my head on her shoulder. I didn't even care if anyone else was watching. I just wanted the woman I loved to hold me, and she did, rocking me back and forth gently as she whispered in my ear.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, Melanie? It doesn't matter what they think. Seeing you in anything here would send my heart racing."

I sniffled, pulling away slightly and looking up into Sandy's eyes. "I love you."

She ran a hand over the side of my face, brushing my dark hair away from my cheek. "I love you, too. Pick something out to wear for me tonight?" Her intense eyes flashed with desire, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Fine. You go over there while I look. Okay?"

She moved away, her smile making me shiver in anticipation of everything it promised. She took the basket, and I hunted through the racks until I found what I was looking for. I went up to the counter and bought it without showing it to her. The mean girls were long gone by the time I did. The salesgirl was apologetic. "I'm sorry about them." She nodded toward the door. "Some people just never grow up." She handed me the bag containing my new lingerie. "Your partner is going to love this."

"Yeah, I think she will." I signaled to Sandy that it was safe to come over, and we bought the rest of our finds. When we explained who some of it was for, the saleswoman threw in a pamphlet explaining the proper care of adult toys, and we added a bottle of cleaning solution for Paige.

When we made it back to the house Will and Charlie were watching college football in the living room, and Sandy went to join them, letting me sneak upstairs with our purchases. I put one of the the massagers and the wireless vibrator away in my closet, along with the lacy bra and panty set I'd bought.

I took the two things we'd gotten for Paige and put them back in the pink paper bag. I pulled out a piece of stationary and wrote her a quick note.

Sweetheart,

I know you've been borrowing my toys, and it's past time you had some of your own. If you have any questions, please know I'll be happy to answer them, with no judgment. You can always talk to me about anything. I love you, and I'm so proud of the young woman you are becoming. Enjoy these, and if there's anything else you need, just let me know.

Mom.

I slipped the note into the bag and tied the handles closed with a ribbon. I took it into Paige's room, and set it gently on her bed. A tear stung my eye as I backed away. My baby girl wasn't a baby anymore, and I felt a real sense of loss as her innocence, in my mind, anyway, slipped away. Accepting your child as a sexual creature is one of the hardest things a parent can do.

For the briefest moment I saw Paige, four years old, innocently jumping up and down on the big girl bed she'd just gotten. I blew the memory a kiss, holding her in my heart as I left the room.

We Door Dashed some Chinese food for dinner, Charlie letting Sandy talk him into trying something other than sweet and sour chicken, no sauce, like he usually got. It was only General Tso's, but he ate it and liked it. Maybe his taste buds were finally growing up.

The boys retired up to their rooms shortly thereafter, and Sandy and I sat cuddled on the couch, watching a couple of cheesy Hallmark movies.

Sandy kissed the back of my head, whispering. "I usually hate these, but romance seems much more palatable to me these days. Wonder why that is?"

I looked over my shoulder at her. "Because you have the love of a good woman now?"

She grinned down at me. "That could have something to do with it." Just as our lips met I heard someone at the door. We both turned as Paige walked in, dropping her bag and smiling at us.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Coach." Her voice rose slightly and her cheeks colored as she said the second bit, obviously still a little nervous about seeing her Coach in such an informal position. Not as casual as what'd happened this morning, but, still, I understood.

Sandy's voice was kind, without the edge of command she used when issuing orders on the field. "Did everyone have a good time?"

"Yeah, I think so. Kaylin and Dani were a little nausea inducing, but it was good."

I smiled at her. "Probably should cut them some slack, dear."

"Oh, we do. They don't get to be openly affectionate with each other much. It hurts my heart seeing them at school, walking down the hall together, not holding hands 'cause they're too afraid. It shouldn't be like that." Paige sighed. "Anyway, I think I'm going to head upstairs and lie down."

I nodded. "Okay, sweetheart. Remember, church in the morning, so don't sleep too late." She said she wouldn't and headed towards the stairs, my heart beating a little faster as she disappeared from view, knowing what she would find in her room.

"Did you...?" Sandy nodded towards the upstairs, not needing to finish her question.

"Yeah, I left them on her bed, in the pink bag. She can't miss them."

Sandy kissed me on the temple. "You're doing the right thing. Promise."

"Thanks." I snuggled back into her as she restarted the show.

Eventually it finished, and Sandy pulled me close, whispering in my ear. "Time for bed?"

"Yeah, I think so. You want to go upstairs while I lock up?"

She nodded and let me stand, although not without a tender kiss, the kind that promised more when we finally made it into bed. She made her way to the base of the stairs as I began making my usual round of the house, shutting off lights and locking doors. I took a few minutes to load and start the dishwasher before heading after Sandy. When I made it to the top of the stairs I could hear loud music playing in Paige's room. Not uncommon, but the thought crossed my mind if she happened to be using that music to drown out other things.

Will's room was quiet, but Charlie was on his computer. I knocked and poked my head in. "Time for bed, kiddo."

"Okay, Mom."

I closed the door and headed toward my own room, my body tingling, wondering what, exactly, was waiting for me.

The answer was Sandy, dressed in a pair of loose, silky shorts and a spaghetti strap top in the same material, sitting on the mattress, legs stretched out to the side. She was holding the clitoral massager, now out of its packaging. It was small, light blue, almost chubby looking. That wasn't what struck me.

My breath caught in my chest at her expression. It was a look that told me I was hers, that I belonged to her. And I knew that I'd do anything she asked, that I would surrender myself to her without hesitation, because that same look told me I was the most precious thing in the world to her.

"Take off your clothes, baby. Strip for me."

My hands went to the top of the buttons on the loose, green top I was wearing, undoing each one slowly, unable to take my eyes off my lover and the instrument of pleasure she was holding. Once undone I shrugged the material off my shoulders before slipping my thumbs underneath the waistband of my comfy, soft leggings and pushing them down past my hips.

I slipped them off, never taking my eyes off my lover, whose intense gaze held me in the most delicious thrall. "Everything off, lover. Let me see you, my beautiful girl."

My heart melted at her words, and I reached behind my back, undoing my bra. I didn't cover myself as my breasts spilled free. My whole body was tingling, buzzing with desire as Sandy's gaze caressed me from across the room, and I pushed off my panties, desperate to know what came next.

"Touch yourself, Melanie."

My hands went to my large breasts, holding them for a moment before my right let go, running slowly down over my belly and between my legs. I gasped as my fingers found my soaked sex, running over my clit, turning in slow circles as my heart raced in my chest. My mouth opened, sighing in pleasure. Sandy let me continue for a moment, shifting on the bed as I did.

"Come here." She held out her hand, and I stepped forward, taking it and letting her pull me onto the mattress. She guided me onto my back, my head in her lap. She stroked my hair as I gazed up at her, pressing the massager into my hand. It was on, and I could feel it humming. It didn't feel like any vibrator I'd ever held, but that stood to reason, I guess. I pressed the small round mouth to my skin, feeling the suction the toy created. That was lovely, so I moved it to my nipple.

I gasped as the soft opening closed around. Sandy giggled, still stroking my hair. "Nice?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded, grinning ear to ear.

"You know that's not where it was designed to go, right?"

Now it was my turn to giggle as I nodded, beginning to move it slowly down over my belly. Eventually it found its way to the intended destination, and my eyes rolled up in my head. Now, I'm not going to say it's better than real lips, but it was pretty damn good.

I cooed in joy as I found the best spots, turning it down slightly for the right pressure. I turned my head towards Sandy, loving her warmth as her hands ran over my body. "God, Melanie, you look amazing, so gorgeous."

She kept talking, the warm blanket of her words settling over my fragile heart as my pleasure built. I wasn't sure which actually felt better, but I knew one thing, I wasn't embarrassed. Not by my size, or my desire. The person touching me loved me head to toe, inside and out, and that felt so damn good. My back arched as my orgasm claimed me in surprisingly quick order. I leaned into her warmth as the pleasure pulsed through me, her arms holding me gently.

Eventually I quieted, my eyes opening to see the absolute joyous wonderment in Sandy's face as she gazed down at me. I couldn't help grinning ear to ear, snuggling my head deeper into her lap. "What? It was good."

She giggled. "I can tell." She stroked my hair. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Wasn't bad from this end either. This is really fun," I held up the massager. "But, um," I reached up and put my hand behind her neck, pulling her down for a kiss. When we broke apart I touched a finger to her lips and whispered to her, "But it's not like the real thing."

"Ooh, that sounds like a challenge."

"You can take it as one." I kissed the closest part of her I could reach, which happened to be her tummy. "If you want."

She just grinned at me before sliding her thigh out from under my head and moving down the bed. I spread my legs for her as she settled between them, closing my eyes and settling my head back into a pillow. I was right, the toy was nice, maybe even really nice, but it didn't compare to her.

That's not to say we didn't use it anymore, including a glorious moment where I'd rolled Sandy onto her tummy.

"Here," I pressed our new toy into her hand, "you use this, and I'll, well, I'll think of something." The 'something' ended up being getting her up on her knees, head still buried in her pillow, where I could easily slip two fingers into her, caressing her g-spot while I rimmed her with my tongue. Combined with the massager playing over her clit, I'd never seen her come so hard or fast. It was amazing to watch.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,423 Followers