Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few seconds to get warm, but once it was, I herded the beautiful woman under the water. I spent the next few minutes scrubbing and massaging her as best I could. I must have done something right, as Mary refused to let me out until she'd scrubbed me in return. When we got out, the process was the same for drying. I towelled her off and she towelled me. Once dry, we shared a tender kiss and she led me back into the bedroom. Here, we climbed under the sheets and cuddled.

"How did you know?" Mary asked softly.

I sighed, before grinning. "I accidentally walked in on you." This caught her attention, as she sat up and looked into my eyes. "That first business trip I took. I brought you a gift. I found out which room was yours and went to see you." The expression on her face was pure confusion, so I continued. "When I got to your door, I heard you moan something. You said 'no, please no, not again...' I was worried someone had gotten to you, so I opened your door." Now her eyes were wide and she was blushing furiously again.

"You saw that, huh?"

I nodded slowly. "After that, I found the book on shibari you dropped when I caught you in the library. After that, I started doing research. I bought some ropes and practiced-"

I was cut off by her lips. Her hungry kisses caught me by complete surprise, but as soon as they started, they stopped. "Please, master. I'll be a good slave. Please tie me up, use me, own me, please... I'll be yours, forever... It's been so hard keeping my hands off you... I'll do anything to keep you as my Master... Please?"

I just smiled at her confession, and pulled her down beside me again. Rolling over to face her, I reached up and stroked the side of her face. "Mary, the day I heard your voice for the first time, I felt like I was being called by a siren. The moment I spotted you, my opinion didn't change. The longer I spent time with you, the more I felt I wanted to know you. And now... Now I don't want to let you go, ever again." That earned me a beaming smile as Mary cuddled into my side. It wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

The sound of the door opening, woke me with a start. Mary jumped at my sudden movement, but we both spotted Cassandra at the same time. The expression she had on her face was conflicted. But she managed a small smile.

"Good morning, I have some pants for you, James. I need to get dressed so..."

I took the hint and held out my hand. Cassandra took a moment to think before she handed me my jeans and turned her back. Quickly standing, I pulled on the pants, smiling at the familiar feeling of cheap, comfortable denim. Leaning back over the bed, I kissed Mary before quickly leaving the two of them alone. As I walked out of the room, I was confronted by Greg and Ben.

"Ben, glad to see you're okay. How do you feel?" I asked.

"Good, James. I'm good. I've been told to take it easy for a couple weeks and I've got painkillers if I need them," Ben smiled.

"What about your guard duties?"

Ben just smiled, "we've got a new guy starting tomorrow. I'll be training him and then hanging back at the house for the time being."

I just nodded and turned to Greg, "I need to speak with you."

Greg just blinked and followed me into my now, unoccupied bedroom. "Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it. I wasn't asleep last night, I saw you with Cassandra."

Greg shuffled uncomfortably, before clearing his throat. "Yes, Sir. Is... Is there a problem?"

"Greg, I've never touched her. Never hinted and I'm honestly not interested. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Mary. So if things go well with you and Cassandra, let me know if you need some time off for a honeymoon or something."

Greg just stared at me like I'd grown a second head or something. "Sir..."

"Greg... It's James. And unless you need something, I'd like to get dressed properly before we head home," I grinned.

Greg just nodded and quickly left. With a smile, I found a plain cotton shirt to wear with my jeans. Those with a pair of jogging shoes, I was finally dressed for comfort. Heading back into the lounge room, it seemed someone had ordered breakfast. Ben and Greg were waiting for us to arrive, so I plated up for the five of us. By the time I'd divvied up the last of the french toast, Mary's door opened and the two women walked out. Mary's expression was blank, but she flashed me a small smile to let me know she was okay. Cassandra, still looked a little lost. But, I had food, and food makes people feel better. So after handing out plates, we all tucked into our meals.

"Cassandra, what's our health cover like?" I asked.

Cassandra finished her mouthful, before speaking. "It's pretty good, depending on your pay level."

I glanced at Ben, who was currently eating. "I want everyone who works in my household to have maximum cover. That also goes for their families if they have them. Any out of pocket expenses are to be paid by me from now on. I also want any expenses paid by staff over the last twelve months, reimbursed."

Cassandra just stared at me for a while before nodding her head. Ben had a grin on his face and even Mary seemed to be happy. The only one expressionless was Greg, who shot a quick glance towards Cassandra, before going back to his meal. I decided I didn't wish to pry, but I had a feeling that he maybe didn't have anyone to go on his health cover.

With the end of our meal, the five of us collected our belongings and headed back to the plane. The process to get back in was a little longer than to leave. Our own security allowed us on the plane from my home, but we still needed to be screened by airport security before they allowed us on the tarmac. But, soon enough, we were boarding. It was as we took our seats, this time with Mary beside me, that I remembered she was a nervous flier. Quickly turning to grab my suitcase, I popped open the lid and retrieved the teddy I had bought for her. Turning back, I flicked up the armrest and pulled Mary against my shoulder. With my other arm, I cradled the teddy against her chest and waited for her to notice.

"Oh... OH!" She chirped.

I smiled as she kissed my cheek. "This is what I was going to give you that day."

I watched as the information sunk in and Mary blushed furiously. But without a word, she cuddled the teddy and snuggled under my arm. As we taxied out to the runway, I found myself wondering about my current life. After losing everything I had grown to love, I now had someone, that with the exception of my parents, made it all worth it. I just hoped that wherever they were right now, they were together and as happy as I was. As the engines powered to full throttle, Mary tensed and hid her face. A few minutes later the plan leveled off and she relaxed again. That was when I remembered a conversation from earlier.

"Cassandra?" I asked, getting her attention.

"Yes, James?" She replied evenly.

"For emergencies and short visits, would it be beneficial to buy a helicopter?"

Cassandra paused as she thought about her answer, "That... That would probably be a good idea. The pilot we hired to fly this," she gestured to the plane, "is also qualified for flying helicopters. She was actually a little upset when Boris refused."

"Excellent," I smiled. "See if she can train other pilots. If not, find two volunteers from the staff and send them to flight school."

I leaned back and tightened my grip on Mary's shoulders. I'd worked out the nearest airport was a couple hours flight from home. But the nearest town was much closer. Combined with the time it takes to drive to the runway. It just makes sense having the option of getting to the nearest town for emergencies.

The thump of the wheels touching the runway brought me back to reality. It seemed I had fallen asleep during the flight. Mary was still cuddled up against me. It was as I stretched, I saw Cassandra snatch her hand back from Greg's, who plastered his professional blank expression back on himself.

I just sighed... "Cassandra... Whatever is going on between you and Greg, you don't need to hide it from me. This is what I meant about you being happy."

Cassandra just stared at me. I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek. I continued as Greg's professional facade broke down as he pulled her into his arms.

"Finally," Mary muttered.

I just glanced down and saw her smiling face as she watched her sister. It was about time we all had something to make us happy. Cassandra had sold herself to Boris for the price of her sisters safety. But that was never going to make either of them happy.

Now... Well... Now there was hope.

***

It was early evening and I was in my office. I'd left instructions for my meal to be brought here. Cassandra had ducked off to catch up on something she didn't specify. Mary had gone to unpack her new purchases. I, on the other hand, had forwarded an ad for an Airbus H130 to Cassandra for consideration. It was modern, had seven seats and seemed to have good recommendations, but I assumed our pilot would have a better idea.

KNOCK KNOCK

I looked up as the door opened. I smiled as Mary walked in, pushing a small cart with my meal on it.

"I thought you had today off?" I asked, giving her a smile.

Mary blushed, before dropping her arms and staring at the floor. "I wanted an excuse to see you, master."

Hearing those words made me frown. Getting up I quickly made my way to her. "Mary, look at me," I said gently.

I waited just long enough for her chin to rise, before I kissed her. Pulling her against me, I refused to let go as I tried to inject as much passion as I could into this beautiful woman. I must have succeeded, because she moaned in disappointment as I pulled away.

"Ground rules, okay," I waited until Mary nodded. "First, you don't need an excuse to see me. Second, if you no longer wish to work as a maid, I can help you do whatever you want. Thirdly, I want you to be happy and comfortable, so if I ever give you an order you don't want, you need a safe word."

Mary just blushed and smiled softly. "Master, I like working as a maid. I'd be bored without anything to do. My safe word is desist."

I just smiled and kissed her again. "In that case. Once you finish up here, meet me in my room," I said, kissing her a third time.

"As you desire, Master," she purred and turned to leave.

She was almost to the door with the cart, when I called out, "Mary?"

She paused, "Yes, James?"

"Lift your skirt, please."

I watched the small shudder roll down her spine. I was pretty sure it was a good shudder. Which was confirmed as she lifted the back of her skirt, exposing her bare rump to me. I glanced at her face and could see the red blush, but I could also see the satisfied smile. Glancing down, I could see a small drip forming. It took me only a moment to close the distance between us. The gasp that escaped her lips made me smile, even as my fingers danced along her slit, collecting the liquid before it dripped. I continued to dance around her opening, before removing them.

Mary was huffing from just this little touch of excitement. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, I pulled her back to lean against my chest. Raising my fingers, still wet from her dew, I pressed them to her lips. As expected, she opened her mouth and gently sucked her juices from my fingers.

"There, that's better now. You were about to drip on my floor," I whispered into her ear.

Mary's only response was to moan and suck a little harder on my fingers.

"I'll be heading to my room after dinner. Join me when you're ready."

Pulling my fingers free, I slapped her lightly on the ass and turned back to my desk with my waiting meal. I smiled as I heard a small, "thank you, master."

Uncovering the dish, tonight was a steak with what looked like pepper gravy and sweet potato wedges. My stomach growled just thinking about it. I knew it was Kenneth and Mary that usually did the breakfast. But I had no idea who it was that did the evening meals. But if they kept this up, they were probably going to get a raise, maybe a Christmas bonus. I was happy to go to a fancy restaurant and eat food I couldn't pronounce. But day to day, these simple meals were all I really wanted. Especially on a regular basis. Meat and veg, a few pasta dishes, mix things up with a salad every now and then to keep things interesting... Maybe I should eat my evening meal with the staff as well? Maybe I should invest in their dining room and make it a standard household meeting place... That's something I should probably take to Frank for consideration.

I made sure to drop my dishes off in the kitchen before returning to my room. The kitchen was empty when I entered and I assumed that the staff were all eating still. That hopefully meant I had time to get everything ready. I just hoped Mary wouldn't keep me waiting for too long.

I could barely contain my excitement as I dashed back to my room. I grabbed my goodie box out of the wardrobe and started digging through the things I needed. Several lengths of rope, blindfold, nipple clamps and a magic wand, still in the box. I thought about it a moment and decided against any type of flogger for this evening. I didn't want to punish her for any reason. Tonight was about pleasure. I just hoped I could remember everything once I had her naked. I'd practiced all the knots, but I'd never done so on another person.

I carried my items for the evening over to the bed and stuffed them under a pillow. With those ready and waiting, I figured now was a good time for a shower. I'd barely climbed under the hot water, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. My initial reaction was that Cassandra had lost the plot. But as I turned, I was relieved to see Mary, smiling shyly at me.

"I'm sorry, Master. I heard the shower so I let myself in," she said, looking a little unsure.

I replied with a kiss, making her moan in delight. "My room is never off limits to you. If I have a meeting with anyone important, you'll probably know about it anyway. Besides, I wouldn't be holding meetings in my room regardless."

Mary just smiled, so I kissed her again. We spent a few minutes scrubbing one another down. And a few more, making sure those hard to reach places were good and clean, much to Mary's delight when I decided her clitoris wasn't quite as clean as I wanted it to be. Either way, once we were out of the standing dryer, she was still red faced and breathing hard with desire.

With a small kiss I led Mary from the bathroom and towards the bed. She was practically vibrating with excitement, herself.

... Chapter Eight...

"What was your safe word again?" I asked, not because I couldn't remember, but because I wanted to enforce good practices.

"Desist, master," Mary purred.

"Very good," I said, lightly slapping her ass.

Lifting the pillow that hid tonight's entertainment, I heard a small groan. Dropping the pillow on the floor, I gestured to it. "Kneel, please."

"Yes, Master," Mary said, trying to keep her tone even.

But her mad scramble to get in position told me everything I needed to know. Reaching over her, I grabbed the first length of rope. Unravelling it's length, I took her hands and placed them behind her back. I bent her arms at the elbows and crossed them, so she was holding her own arms behind her back. This had the added advantage of pushing her breasts out.

I took my time making sure I did it right. But by the end, I had a heavily breathing Mary, trussed up in a star harness with her arms bound behind her. With her torso and arms bound in position, I helped her stand and turned her to face me. Her face was red and she was breathing heavily, but there was a faint smile on her lips.

"Is this okay?" I asked. Mary just nodded and smiled a little wider. "Good," I said and kissed her softly. "Now I need you to get on the bed, shuffle back and lie down comfortably."

Mary just nodded and said, "yes, master."

I ended up helping her shuffle back into position. I even cradled her head as she laid back on the pillows.

"Now, for the next few minutes, I just want you to tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything. I'm going to continue setting up and your safeword isn't very descriptive," I said, stroking the side of her face.

She smiled and leaned into my touch, before nodding her head. I leaned down and gave her a small kiss, before reaching for the second rope. It didn't take as long to do the next couple of knots, but by the time I was finished, Mary was frog tied. She laid back, grinning through a terrible blush, completely open and exposed to me.

I reached for the blindfold and gave her a smile as her expression turned to one of greed. I wasn't quite sure which one of us was more excited. She lifted her head to help me get the strap behind her head and settled down again once the blindfold was on. I chose that moment to lean in and gently kiss her upper lip. That earned me a small gasp. I spent the next few minutes, gently running my hands over her skin. Starting at her stomach, I ran them up between her breasts. At the neck, I changed direction and ran them down her arms, before moving back up the inside of her thighs. Mary squirmed and mewed as my hands approached her sex, but I stoped and massaged gently, just inside the crease of her legs.

"I probably should have asked you this earlier. But are you on birth control?"

Mary shuddered, before nodding her head. "Yes, master. I'm protected."

I just smiled and leaned down so she could feel my breath on her nipples. I grinned as they firmed up even more than they were. "I'm glad to hear that. But I am wanting children in the future."

I heard her sharp intake of breath right before I lightly bit her nipple, making her gasp and arch her back. I alternated softly chewing and firmly sucking for a minute or so. I moved onto her other nipple and started the process again, only stopping as her body began to convulse.

"Are you really that close?" I asked.

"Yes, master. I'm trying so hard. I-I didn't know if I had permission to come."

I thought about it a moment before smiling. "Soon, Mary. I still need to set up the rest of your evening. Then I promise, you can come until it hurts."

I smiled as she visibly shivered at my words. A quick glance down and I could tell from the clear slime running down her ass that she was very ready for what I had planned. I picked up the nipple clamps. They were simple alligator clips, dipped in plastic and had simple adjustment screws. They were attached together, by a short chain that was also plastic coated. And I had the perfect idea for its use.

Fiddling with the adjuster, I loosened the clamp right off. I wasn't sure how tight Mary would want it.

"Ready?" I asked.

Mary just smiled, before letting out a small, "mhmm."

Without warning, I attached the first clamp to her nipple. Mary's reaction was immediate, she gasped and arched her back, before moaning in delight.

"Is that tight enough?" I asked.

Mary struggled to get her breathing back under control before blushing again. "Master... Please, may you tighten the clamp?"

I just smiled and reached for the screw. "Tell me when."

I turned slowly at first, but the expected response never came. Before long, I'd completely wound the screw right back. "That's as tight as I can make it."

Mary seemed to pout a little at my words. "Master, next time, may I bring my own?"

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped as I bent to kiss her. "Mary, whatever you want. If you don't have it, I'll buy it. I just want you to feel good."

"Thank you, master," she said with a smile.

Picking up the second clamp, I wound it right out to match the first. Then I made a quick measurement and started twisting the chain. As I twisted the chain, it would pull the chain shorter. This would be important for later. When I was satisfied, I promptly clamped it on her exposed nipple, eliciting a small squeal from Mary.