Beauty and the Seducer Ch. 01

Story Info
Stalker finds his victim alone on a late train.
1.9k words
4.25
9.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first he knows her only as "Beauty" which is the only nickname she deserves and the one he assigned in his own mind. Truth be told when he describes the anonymous passenger to his friends he also refers to her as "Beauty." They ride the same section of rail on the AMTRAK line a few days a week. He ogled her, coveted a touch of her cheek or more, and by paying attention to commuter chit chat in nearby conversations he learned her real name was "Sharon." Most of the time he managed to follow her on the train and sometimes was able to sit close where he could imagine doing bad things-very bad things. Yes, he was exhibiting stalker tendencies but to be sure she brought some of this attention on herself like sitting on the westbound side, waiting for the late train while ignoring her leg position and hemline. Or not ignoring, who knows, really? She might be an exhibitionist, but in any case he can't forget the day she sat there with legs fully apart, her skirt stretched tight, and giving a clear view of the triangular bottom of her white panties. It was more than enough to wake any passing man's cock even if just a voyeuristic glance.

Well, today was his lucky day. She sat in the last of five cars near the end and he managed to get a seat directly behind her. He leaned closely enough to catch a long whiff of her perfume wondering if it was Estee Lauder, then lowered himself to his own seat. Beauty sat with her "Wall Street Journal" and Brian watched because he could see her reflection in the window. He got a clear view of what she was doing, albeit a narrow vertical slit that only showed what was close to her window over her shoulder. After a few stops and with many passengers departing at each, the car was now mostly empty-in fact there were no other passengers within about fifteen feet of them. They had only a few more stops until they both got off in about 40 minutes at their destination. It was time for him to move-now or never.

He stood up and moved to her row, reached out his hand, and greeted her for the first time, "Hi, I'm Brian. You're Sharon, right?" he queried extending his hand to offer a businesslike handshake in a friendly gesture.

She hesitated, but he waited with outstretched hand. After a few seconds she responded and in a small, surprised voice affirmed, "Yes, I'm Sharon. How did you know?"

He released his firm, but not crushing handshake, coughed lightly, covering his mouth with a closed fist and leaning away. "Excuse me" he said ignoring her question. He sat, waited a couple of seconds, then turned his head to her and asked, "Do you mind if I sit here?" Of course they hear that every day. On a full train most people ask, and the only polite answer is, "Please have a seat."

She looked around at all the empty seats a little puzzled, and said, "No I don't mind." She really did mind. But what's a girl to do? Besides he was not bad looking, very polite, and had a cute smile. She wondered about his butt and chuckled at the thought.

Brian considered whether to jump in or wade in. He decided to wade. "I noticed you're not getting very far into the journal. It must be boring today" he stated almost asking for confirmation. Her silence and raised brows gave him confidence to continue. Whispering and leaning closer to her ear, "I think it's really beautiful a young woman can feel confident to pleasure herself while sitting in a public venue like a train ride. It's so radical and exotic!"

She looked alarmed, perhaps offended, dropped her jaw, and in a whisper as well, but with emotional energy, "WHAT???"

"Well, Sharon", he responded again in a whisper. "I saw in the reflection of the window that since we left the station in Philly you're been reading the same page of the journal. But, there's something else, very subtle I want you to check." With that he lifted his opened palm and gently placed it in front or her nose. "Please notice the aroma" he requested. She complied cautiously and detected a faint, but definite scent of female arousal. In fact, it was her own! When they shook hands, some of the moisture must have transferred and that gave her away completely. She became quiet and flushed a deep red, looking away. "Don't be embarrassed, darling," he quietly consoled her. "I think it's beautiful. But, I also think it would attract less attention if I sit here with you so anyone else thinks we're traveling together. You can continue, even close your eyes if you want, in fact I insist, and I'll be your lookout. If anyone approaches, I'll bump your elbow. Go ahead, give it a try. Please? I would like to watch, if you don't mind."

She gathered her composure and after a few moments, smiled, blinked slowly at him in gratitude, and responded, "OK. Thank-you!" She did indeed lay back, close her eyes, lay the newspaper across her lap and continue her covert masturbation in the presence of a new friend, a total stranger.

Brian noted the small movements of the newspaper which were hardly visible, and took a good, long look at her ensemble. She was in a pretty, pleated, black skirt which was about knee-length and a sheer white top. The blouse had ties below her bosom which ended in a bow, almost covering her matching white pushup. The surplice blouse was open down to the bra band and was definitely very flirty! He watched her breasts rise and fall slightly with each breath, wishing he could touch the expanding cleavage. A plan. "I need a plan" he thought to himself. She opened her eyes to catch him staring. Now it was Brian's turn to be embarrassed.

"This isn't working. I just feel too intimidated by someone watching and it's just not working." She sounded frustrated. "And, you're not looking out. You're staring!"

"Who needs a plan?" he thought to himself. She's falling into my lap. While gently sliding his hand back and forth outside her skirt, across the top of her thigh, he suggested, "Hey, Sharon, I would love to help you with that and I guarantee you'll have an experience to remember." She didn't answer. He took that as permission and continued by caressing her belly, first with his fingertips, then with the flat of his hand, feeling the silky texture of her blouse for the first time. He slid his hand up and cupped her perky tit and whispered, "OK, dear, you can close your eyes, now. Leave it to me." I'm still your lookout. He slid his hand inside the surplice opening but left the tie in place squeezing through the padded bra firmly, but not roughly. He hears an almost imperceptible moan which causes his already raging cock to erupt with a few drops of pre-cum. "Is that good, princess?" he asks. He notices its heavy padding on her bra and so he slips a thumb inside the cup grazing her nipple then the rest of his hand follows caressing her tiny tit. He remembers someone telling him small breasts are more sensitive and respond better.

She opens her eyes and looks embarrassed. "Oh, yes" she purrs.

He pinches her nipple against the cup with his finger and rolls the very tip between one thumb and one finger while massaging the whole boob with the rest of his hand. He rolls harder and harder, noting her breathing is now agitated and much less controlled. He rolls harder and harder, pinching with increasing pressure until she quietly scolds him, "Ouch! Stop! That hurts." Using two fingers he caresses the badly teased nipple. Brian lays his head against her chest, pushing his nose into her understated cleavage and inhales the mixture of perfume and female excitement. He uses his nose to caress her cleavage and loosens the tie with his teeth. Her blouse falls away exposing some of her Maidenform bra and gentle cleavage.

"Sharon, dear, let's trade positions." He gently pulls her hand from under her skirt, inserts her middle fingers into his mouth and licks them clean of her juices. He places her same hand inside her open blouse and pushes it against her boob, insistently, as if to indicate "your turn." Then he places his hand under her skirt and caresses her thigh aware they're running out of time. Her legs are covered in hose and when he slides his fingers up to her crotch finds it to be completely blocked by pantyhose, although she is very warm and moist having completely soaked her panties and hose. No matter. He slides his hand up to the waist of her skirt, then making sure he feels skin the whole way down, slides slowly and provocatively down her abdomen to her most private place. Her panties are tight under the hose but his persistent fingers make their way inside to what is a very ready and waiting pussy. As he slides across her clit to find her vertical opening she releases a not so quiet moan. She seems not to notice she might be giving herself away to the other passengers. His excitement increases as he slides two fingers inside her, finger fucking and humping her clit with his thumb.

A few minutes of stimulation has her writhing in her seat. With only twenty minutes to go, Brian goes for the gold. He is still humping her with his fingers as he leans down and presses his lips against hers, tasting her lip-gloss. Mmmmmm. That could have been disastrous, but she responds and parts her lips allowing his tongue to seek hers. Just as the engineer blows the whistle to warn people on the road we are coming through the crossing at Ronks she cries out in a loud, "YES!" and convulses in orgasm but Brian is the only one who notices. He wonders if the announcement tipped her excitement as her juices release like a flood and Brian's fingers are covered.

"Thank, you, so much" she purrs to him, noticing his raging Hardon and giving it a squeeze. "We have to get off here, so there's no time to take care of that." She tries to sit up but with 10 minutes remaining he's sure he can get a double-hitter out of this home game. He presses his lips against hers and continues to finger her pussy preventing her from getting up. The car they're in isn't quite empty and as they hear sounds of passengers packing up to disembark he continues to kiss her lips or breast while he slides in and out of her lovely vagina. She relents and in just five more minutes she has a second climax but manages not to shout in ecstasy this time. She buries her head in his chest for a moment as she hugs his closeness, then pulls his hand out of her skirt. "We really need to get off here." She re-ties her blouse, straightens her skirt and packs away the journal.

"Do you need a ride home?" he asks.

She giggles. "Sure. But, I bet we stop somewhere on the way."