Beauty and the Seducer Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian continues to stalk Beauty and captures her.
1.1k words
4.2
3.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week later and there she was, his beauty, Sharon. She was walking forward in the car where the door would open in a few minutes. He had watched for her every day but rarely were they on the same commuter rail home. He wondered about ways to fix that, thinking she could easily be his home ride kink more regularly. Dang. She was in his car the whole time and he missed it but pick her up now was a definite maybe.

She continued towards the front of the car and Brian got up almost jumping to follow, managing to get right behind her and damning the covid distance he sauntered right up behind her as if they were traveling together. She held her laptop bag with one hand and the overhead guide with her left. So, when Brian placed a hand gently on her hip, she had none to shoo him away, but she was used to casual groping and ignored him until Brian leaned in close to her ear whispering "Princess, did you miss me?" which of course sent chills up her spine and alarm bells in her head.

OK, this guy feeling her hip and calling her "princess" was truly alarming. She looked over her shoulder and remembered him relaxing a little. "What are you doing?" she hissed in an animated whisper.

He chuckled and continued "I'm picking up where we left off a week ago. I thought you were going to call?" And with that his hand began to move down and back fondling her ass in what was the thinnest of skirts, a sheer, chiffon miniskirt hardly more substantial than a scarf or a handkerchief. He felt the edges of her bikini panties and found a tied bow at her left hip. "What if I just untie this and watch your very sexy skirt drop off here at our stop?"

"I would be very pissed, and it would not drop off. That's just the front covering." She managed to shoo his hand away as she had set her bag down to deal with this emergency. "There's a button connecting on the other side." She pushed back with her bottom to make him back off, but it did no good.

"Good to know" he chuckled. "Good to know." He explored the skirt gently. From the bow knot he found at her hip he followed underneath and the fabric underneath continued across her crotch as she described. As he passed into and over her private spot with his fingers, she gave a little squeak which made him whisper in her ear "mmm. Like that, girl?" He found the button on the other side, amazed she was being such a good girl about his machinations.

The train slowed and stopped still five miles from home right near High Industries. This never happened. "You stopped the train" she accused pushing his hands away.

"No, I did nothing of the sort" he laughed. "But it is perfect timing, don't you think? Now, didn't you miss me?" With the train stopped they were just two adjacent passengers in a railcar with nothing to do. "Come sit with me until this is over. You know you want to." He leaned down and very softly kissed her.

She blushed. She did want to. She ditched her last boyfriend almost a year ago and had very few dates since then due to the Covid madness. She let him take her hand and followed not to the back of their car but past that into the next car, last car on the train, and to the end of that. They were alone in the last car on a disabled train and no ETA on repair. "Here?"

"Yes, here. Here is where I take you, princess. Put your stuff down." He motioned to the empty seat across the aisle. She laughed loud and hard until he grabbed her pulling her towards himself. She squealed and he commanded in a stern voice "Princess. Now!' After a pause and more gently "Don't you want me, too? We might not have much time." In his passion he was willing to force her but hoped she consented willingly.

Not fully realizing the situation and not really knowing Brian, she thought it highly romantic and decided to give in. After laying her backpack and laptop on the opposite seat she joined him in the last seat. He was mightily pleased with her response and pulled her onto his lap roughly, fondling her perky breasts as she sat on his lap facing him. She moaned. He unbuttoned her blouse and nuzzled against her understated cleavage caressing her chest, poking her with his nose, and seeking her nipples with his tongue. "Did you miss me?" he asked with a smile, looking up while fumbling with her bra. She was about ready to reach behind and unfasten it herself when finally, the bra sprang loose. She took a deep breath and felt excitement in her pussy in the anticipation. He pushed the bra up but not off, leaving blouse and bra intact, but with full access to her tit he suckled like a champ. She felt a definite wetness down there.

"Stand up for a minute, princess" he commanded pushing her off his lap. He also stood and after opening his belt pushed his trousers and briefs to his ankles leaving his raging hardon pointing like a compass in the wind. She giggled seeing this but gave a yelp when he reached under her flimsy skirt to grasp her lace bikini undies and yank them down unceremoniously and a bit roughly. She gasped. He sat back down, offered his hand and instructed "Sit down princess." She had no problem with this, placing her knees on the seat outside his thighs and lowered her waiting pussy onto his throbbing membrane slowly, he was big and stiff. She moaned. He spanked her ass through the chiffon skirt. "You're mine."

"I'm yours." she giggled, not realizing the implications.

He fingered her clit briefly. "You know you're going to need to bounce, right?" He lifted her hips to encourage her. She began to grind on him still fully inside her. He resumed his adoration of her perky and tiny tits. As she bounced with him pushing his hips up to meet, he took her nipple in his teeth biting just hard enough and rolling the other in his fingers. They continued escalations together just about to climax and the inevitable happened--the train lurched starting to move to home. "NO!" he shouted. "Not now."

They were not stopping, so on the moving train, ten minutes later their juices let loose together. They purred into each other as the train pulled into Lancaster station. The other passengers disembarked as they finished dressing.