Beauty Claims the Cute Dork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there, gaping like a fish. "What did she do to you, Zavier?" Angela asked me curiously, her intense face perfectly framed by her golden, curly locks.

"W W W Well, I s suppose sh she, y you know...?" was my reply, which came out as more of a question than a statement. The girls were now eyeing me with open suspicion, peering at me.

"Did she do something sexual to you?" Elliot just asked bluntly, before Angla swatted him upside the head and looked at me.

The blue-eyed head cheerleader shrugged and said, "If you don't feel comfortable talking about it yet, then it's fine. I can only imagine how traumatising it must have been for you to be locked alone in the room with her. Me and Cassie and the other cheerleaders will be looking out for you now on your way to and from school each day, just to make sure she won't get to you again. Elliot will also help, right?" the blond cheerleader said, before jabbing him in the ribs with her elbow, which caused him to immediately nod in reply.

"Thanks, Angela," I muttered shyly, looking away, feeling quite warm and fuzzy that this blond beauty cares so much about me, as she carefully tucked long strands of her hair behind her ears. It felt weird, since my masked lover is the only one to have ever made me feel like this, and I feel as though I'm cheating on her by somehow almost becoming as fond of Angela as I am of her. I know how weird you readers must think this is ; A geeky, teenage boy afraid he's cheating on a mysterious woman who tied him up and raped him

They kept their promise when we went back to school on Monday. Angela must have told her friends about my predicament and assigned three of them to be with me at all times when I leave home in the morning and return in the afternoon. May, Liz and Darlene never left my sight. They flanked either side of me and made sure I was covered when we were walking to the campus, always keeping an eye out, and did the same when I came home, making sure I didn't wander off on my own and that no one's following us around. The trio would only let me out of their sight at school when Angela meets us and dismisses them, before walking me to class herself.

When they were busy with cheerleading practice, Rick, Robert and Elliot took up the task of tailing me. I was again surprised and also touched by how protective these guys are of me. They told me that they'll protect me and make sure that I'm all right, and that no one will hurt me when they or the cheerleaders are around. However, I found myself actually wanting them to not watch my house at night, so that it would be easier for the woman to enter and have her way with me again. I longed to be used, taken, ravished. I want her to take me and make me hers again and again. I miss her. And as I will soon find out, she misses me too.

Four days after my last sex session with her, the mysterious woman sent me a text message. Once I saw the notification on my phone, I quickly read it. It was short and yet still delighted me a great deal and made me squeal enthusiastically.

Unknown : I'm coming in through your window tonight. Lube your cock up.

I immediately forgot all about the fact that Angela, Liz and Cassie were stationed outside tonight. There's no way I can text them to tell them to leave. I couldn't tell them I'm in love with the woman who tied up their team captain and friends, and that I wanted to be used for her pleasure again. There would be no good way to tell them that in a text, or in person for that fact. I shed all of my clothing and quickly grabbed a bottle of lubricant that was on my bedside table and used it to lather up my rapidly hardening cock. Just the thought of getting fucked by the unknown woman again is making me throb with desire.

It took me all of my willpower not to start jerking off. Only the need to save my seed for the sexy kidnapper made me able to still my hand. I heard knocking on the mirror. She was standing outside my window, wavy locks of her long blond hair peeking from under her ski mask, now resting on her shoulders, as she looked at me with her lust-filled, sky blue eyes. Without hesitation, I stepped towards her and opened the window.

I quickly yanked the window open, helping the woman whose name I still don't know enter the room. She wrapped her powerful arms around me and I placed my feeble ones around her neck, as she pulled me towards her and set my head on her broad shoulders. The mysterious girl then led me towards the bed, before gently pressing me down and using some ropes to bind my hand to the bed posts. I did not even resist, allowing her to do what she wanted. She laid down next to me and began to feel up my ass, cupping her cheeks gently and squeezing, causing me to start moaning pathetically like a bitch in heat, that was desperate to be fucked.

The girl who I suspected to be my age then carefully peeled down her spandex shorts, having not worn her usual attire covering up her entire body, also sliding off the red satin panties, revealing blonde pubic curls, proving that her hair colour did not come from a bottle. I blushed profusely at this, looking away, showing my shyness as she placed herself right next to be, sliding off her sweater with care, revealing her large, bountiful boobs. The masked teenage woman, and again, it's only a hunch that is telling me that's her age, then straddled me, teasingly rubbing her clitoris over the tip of my small dick, before she spun around, placing my cockhead at her asshole, shifting to make it easier for me to enter her. She is now completely naked except for the mask covering her entire face, with only room for her beautiful blue eyes.

"W W Wait! P Please p p put s some m more l lube on f first, s so y you w won't be h hurt..." I stammered. I've been told that anal sex without enough lubricant can hurt a girl because their backdoor wasn't really meant to have something going in through it, and didn't want to cause her any pain or discomfort. She turned around to look at me through her sparklingly blue, sapphire-like eyes, before facing away to straddle me reverse-cowgirl style. My cock was already lubed up like she said and I hope that that's enough.

Her thick, round ass cheeks were spread apart by her fingers as she guided my cock lovingly into her forbidden love tunnel, which squeezed around the rod with the perfect amount of pressure, clenching around my cock, milking me. She rode me reverse cowgirl style I started to let out throaty moans, thrashing about, gasping begging "Please fuck me. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." Damn, I'm starting to become a whore for this woman and I love it.

She began moving up and down, sheathing my cock with her ass, letting her buttocks slap down on to my thighs as I took in the sight of her full, firm ass twerking in time with how she continually fucked me brainless. "Harder, baby! Harder! Make me your slut. Fuck your slut like a rag doll, baby. I'm your slut. I'm yours. Yours!" I screamed as my cock experienced incredible waves of pleasure washing throughout my entire body, like I never felt before. Those words were just some I picked up while watching porn, of course. The masked teenager slammed her ass down repeatedly, easily taking the entire length of my dick in her shithole, squeezing and clenching the warm tunnel around my shaft rhythmically, pumping and moving up and down at an incredible pace, until I was just about to orgasm from the sensation of her asshole sliding along my rod.

"I I I'm n nearly t there..." I warned her, which only spurred the young woman on as she continued riding me swiftly, increasing her pace, until soon, my balls were being emptied inside her ass, my dick coating her insides with several thick ropes of my warm cum, spraying so much seed in to her that some of it leaked out down her thighs, at the same moment that she began to climax, thrashing about after she feverishly rubbed her clit and finger fucked her cunt. "L L Let me eat y your pussy, p please," I begged coyly. I thought I saw the hint of a smile in her eyes.

She nodded and moved so that her pussy lips were pressed against my nose. I did what I saw in porno movies, first placing soft kisses along the insides of her powerful thighs, before starting to lick against her labia, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clitoris, causing her to moan with contentment. Then I kissed the little nub before enveloping her clit in my mouth, sucking and licking, and humming enthusiastically to show my appreciation of how tasty her pussy is.

Within minutes, she started squirting all over my face. It made me feel so dirty and used, like a naughty slut, to have this young woman's pussy juices coating my face, and there's nothing else that ever made me feel better about myself. She's turned me into her personal fuckboy and I will never go back to being what I was before. Of course, if she loves me the way I love her, she'll be the only one I will ever serve. I will be her faithful sex slave forever.

"P P Please l let me c clean m my cum off y your th thighs with my tongue," I shyly asked, with my meek voice. She scrutinized me briefly, her blue eyes betraying no emotion except for pure satisfaction, before she moved up to straddle me with her blond pubic hair level with my forehead, letting me lap at my cum on her muscular legs with my tongue.

I quickly cleaned the mess up while she patted my head fondly, and dare I say, with love. "Who are you? You took me so wonderfully, fucked me so well, and made me fall head over heels in love with you, and yet you never even told me your name? Do you love me the way I love you?" The muscular teenage girl looked at me through her blue orbs, before nodding, retrieving her clothes and pulling them on over her body, her spandex short shorts quickly covering up her blonde curls. She untied one of my hands so that I would be able to free myself, before quickly leaving through the mirror again.

My balls were now dry and empty. The love of my life has just thoroughly fucked me with her asshole, squeezing ropes of my hot cum straight from my almost painfully stiff cock. Even now I'm still hard, thinking about how this young, masked woman so easily turned me into such a slut for her. I still throbbed with desire, even after just being fucked few minutes ago. It took me a minute to free myself, which was enough time for her to get away. It would have been nice for her to stay around and cuddle me, but I was ecstatic enough that she confessed her love for me.

It suddenly occurred to me that I should probably let Angela and Liz know that there's no longer any need for them to watch over my house. The mysterious woman had already came in, tied me up and fucked me. She didn't rape me this time, because now I'm so madly in love with her I'd let her fuck my ass with a strap on if she wants. The girls didn't really have to stand guard outside, 'cause even though I didn't know who she is, the young girl and I love each other and I know she will never do anything to hurt me. From now on I'll happily spread my legs for her whenever she wants to do me. I'll be her gentleman on the street and complete boyslut on the sheets. That's how I believe the saying goes.

Zavier : Angela, you don't have to stand guard over my house now. Go home and get some rest.

Within a minute of that, the blond head cheerleader was running up the stairs to my bedroom. She entered, fussing over me, looking me up and down, checking me for any bruises. "What did she do to you? Are you all right? I'm sorry I didn't notice when she went up." Angela practically sputtered up. I noticed her limping slightly after making me sit down on me bed and then trying to do set herself, before wincing slightly as her behind made contact with the bed.

"Are you hurt?" I tentatively asked, noticing the grimace.

She looked at me, her blue eyes betraying a hint of hesitation, before saying "My muscle's a bit stretched out after some exercise". This made me worried. I didn't like her being hurt.

"Which muscle? Maybe I can massage it for you?" I offered meekly, slowly saying this, not wanting to appear a pervert.

The beautiful girl mumbled "It's my ass. I hurt it after falling down during cheer practice earlier today. That's why I am limping. I'll get the other girls to rub it for me."

This embarrassed me for two reasons.

One : I indirectly offered to massage her big, beautiful buttocks. Two : She told me other girls will be rubbing her big beautiful butt. Fortunately, she didn't notice my massive blush and was asking me where the medical supplies were, so that she can rub some counter pain on my wrists and ankles. Angela tended to me for the next few minutes, insisting I should let her stay the night. I would have said no to any other girls, except maybe Elena, not wanting the mysterious woman to think I was cheating on her, but something about Angela makes me feel like it will be okay, and everything will end up alright.

I laid down on the bed, feeling her pressing her breasts against my back as she wrapped her arms around my chest, cuddling me. She turned away to lie on her back so that it'd be more comfortable and we could fall asleep. I didn't touch her aside from the brief hug she gave me, afraid she'd be offended and thought I was trying to grope her, and that the mysterious woman would find out if we fell asleep cuddling and would think I was unfaithful.

The next morning, Elena met me at school. She hugged me. "Angela told me what happened last night. Are you okay?" my best friend asked me. I smiled lightly, reassuring her that everything's fine and thanking her for worrying, telling her that there's no need to be concerned and the woman wouldn't hurt me, just like I told Angela. She responded the same way Angela did, asking me "So you've got the Stockholm Syndrome now?" I blushed madly, almost as red as I was when it was Angela who asked me that. Almost.

"We'll keep an eye on you today," Liz said, as she and Heather greeted me. "Don't worry about that kidnapper. You'll be safe with us looking out for you." I always had Liz next to me for the rest of the day. She sat next to me in the cafeteria at lunch, with Heather, Amanda and Eris, and their boyfriends Alan, Mark and Aaron also dragged along. The girls were all boasting of how they control the boys, while the boy just sat there completely stunned at how they were being discussed like they weren't even there Heather proudly talked about how she raped Alan to celebrate her victory in a swim tournament, and Amanda bragged about installing small cameras inside Mark's bedroom so she could always keep a close eye on her adorable little boyfriend.

Angela invited me to come over and help her finish off the project at her house. Her driver picked us up and we got to her place soon. I still couldn't get over how beautiful it looked. She led me inside and we started to finalize our work. She persuaded me to have dinner with her and got her driver to take me home. I got a warm fuzzy feeling from being with her that was very similar to the one that the mysterious girl gave me.

I went home and quickly took my clothes off and hopped into the shower. Turning the water to lukewarm, I began lathering up my body with soap, before rinsing off. It took me only five minutes before I was done. I reached out for my towel, drying off and using it to wrap around my waist before stepping into my bedroom. Grabbing the old Iphone, I then decided to text Elena a brief message to ask her how she and her group are getting along with their history project. It's sad that we didn't get grouped together, even though I enjoy working with Angela... Damn it! I can't emotionally cheat on my lover!

Zavier : Hey. How far along is your group with the history project?

Elena : We're nearly done now, thanks. How about yours?

Zavier : Angela and I almost finished it.

Elena : Good.

That was the end of the conversation. I switched the phone off before sliding my skinny frame into bed, under the covers. It was good to be able to chill out and relax some after a long school day. I was chilling out when a sudden impulse made me grab my phone, switching it on once again. Somehow, I couldn't resist sending a message to Angela to wish her goodnight. We were really starting to develop some kind of emotional bond from working together on this project. Which is pretty cool, really, since she never looked at me before we were grouped together for this very assignment and I found out she's much nicer than I ever expected.

Zavier : Goodnight, Angela.

Happy now that I did what I wanted to, this time I went to sleep right after sending her the text and switching the phone off, taking some rest. My dream was plagued with images of the woman whose name I don't know yet find myself deeply in love with easily deepthroating my small dick, sucking my cock expertly, with one hand massaging my full bulls, as her tongue lick around the underside of my cockhead, as she slides her lips up and down my shaft, moaning appreciatively as I start to thrash about with my increasing arousal, pathetically letting out obscene whimpers as this mysterious girl used me like I am her sex toy, and I wouldn't really choose to have this any other way. I completely belong to her.

Soon, my hips was bucking up rapidly, as I struggled to control myself, afraid that I might make her gag if I thrust up too hard and hit her throat. I was completely helpless, as she easily brought me over the edge, leading me to my inevitable orgasm, my balls kicking up, my dick clenching violently, erupting with geysers of semen being fired off into her mouth. My cock continued discharging down her throat so hard I almost blacked out...

Until I woke up with a start, noticing a massive tent in my bed sheets. I counted my fingers, checking to make sure I was awake. I was. It was quite embarrassing to notice the tent I pitched on the covers with my raging erection, alreading leaking copious amounts of precum.

I used the precum as lube, quickly coating the entirety of my cock, before stroking up and down my rock hard dick, sliding my hand effortlessly over it, slowly at first to tease myself, squeezing the rod and gently caressing the shaft, pumping it at a leisurely pace for ten minutes, despite the overbearing need to release all the pent up tension. Using my finger tips, I teased the underside of my cockhead, rubbing that knot which sends shivers of pleasure up my spine, causing me to start moaning. Unable to resist anymore, I started pumping my own dick rapidly.

Soon I was thrusting up with my hips to meet my shuttling hand, fucking my hand as it jerks me off, rapidly pumping my dick, squeezing, stroking so fast that soon I was releasing many ropes of cum which flew into the air before landing on my stomach, covering me in my spunk. I scooped some up and stuck my fingers into my mouth, enjoying tasting myself like a dirty whore, which is what the unknown love of my life has essentially turned me into with her gentle domination.

My phone buzzed with a text. Cleaning off my hand by licking up every last drop of my love juice, I hurried over to check my message. It was a video clip, showing me masturbating just a minute ago, in the safety and sanctity of my bedroom. She must have stuck a minicamera in here somewhere. I decided to send her a cheeky, saucy message of my own.

Zavier : Enjoyed the show, my love?

I waited with some trepidation. What if that sounded too cocky, like I was arrogant of my own sex appeals. Nah. Some of the girls in my class send much more lewd messages to their boyfriends, teasing and turning them on, and making them hard in the middle of class, priming them up, so that their girlfriends can fuck their brains out when they're alone at home. So why can't I, an 18 years old boy, send this to a woman that I love with all my heart?