Beauty Claims the Cute Dork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, the teenage boy woke up to find himself in a strange room. The walls were covered in some colourful posters that he never saw before. It was a large, well-decorated place. He discovered that he was tied up on a chair, bound by some ropes that reassured him he was really not getting away anytime soon. Zavier's wrists were tightly secured behind his back and his ankles were bound together tightly, so that not even the slightest movement was possible.

His pants and boxers were down below his knees, and his shy cock was exposed to the world. The boy blushed at this realization. Somehow, the situation as it was, with him being completely vulnerable and tied up in a chair somewhere he doesn't know, when someone could walk by and see him, sent a rush of blood down to his groin, filling him with some excitement which he knew was inappropriate for the condition that he was in, but yet couldn't resist the rush.

And then someone opened the door to the beautifully decorated room and walked right into his life, ready to change it forever.

Zavier watched with trepidation as the slender figure slowly emerged through the doorway. He didn't recognize the person because they were wearing a ski mask but could figure out that she is a woman due to her curvaceous figure, full, large firm breasts, an hourglass body with a trim waist and wide hips, and a round, big butt. She was dressed from head to toe in dark blue, wool clothing which betrayed no hint of her identity. The woman moved towards him slowly.

"Who are you?" he tentatively asked. She didn't answer his question, instead eyeing him with her icy blue eyes, before crouching down to gently touch his penis with her fingertips. The touch of her hand sent a jolt up through his body, and the skinny boy involuntarily moaned as she tenderly wrapped her strong yet feminine hand around his member, quickly coaxing it to full hardness. The poor nerd realized she has slicked her hand with some lubricant making it very slippery as she slowly stroked his cock, sliding up and down his shaft, gently caressing his warm, rock hard cock with her warm fingers, occasionally squeezing, elicing gasps from the delighted boy, who is blushing as he realizes he is now enjoying being raped by this mysterious woman, looking into her blue eyes coquettishly as she pumps his dick.

She then reaches for a piece of cloth which she uses to blindfold him, before waiting a few seconds to take off her mask and then bending down and wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock, swallowing his entire dick in her mouth easily, proceeding to suck his hard member with gusto, humming enthusiastically as she bobbed her head up and down on his vulnerable lap, causing him to squirm about and let out little moans of pleasure pathetically like the little loser he is, getting raped by a woman whose face he couldn't even see, and enjoying it.

"P P Please, d don't. I It's d dirty," he cutely said, his face completely flushed red with embarrassment. Here he was, receiving a blowjob he didn't even ask for, and he's telling her to please stop, because he's very self conscious about how he tastes and smells.

If anyone at school ever finds out about this, he'd never ever hear the end of it, Zavier realized. He heard the young woman chuckle after she stopped momentarily to hear his words, before she resumed sucking his cock.

The pleasure of having his dick sucked for the very first time soon proved too much for the inexperienced young boy. "P P Please, stop. I I I'm about to c cum." This had the opposite effect of what he intended and she only sucked harder and faster, until he eventually climaxed, erupting in a massive orgasm, his dick spraying multiple jets of cum straight into her mouth and down her throat, as she greedily swallowed his seed while he kept firing more ropes of it for her.

Her sparkling, beautiful blue eyes remained fixated on him as she eagerly swallowed all his cum, without letting a single drop spill out of her mouth. Eventually, his balls were completely drained empty and dry, and he released the final rope of semen which she didn't hesitate to swallow. "I I I I'm s so s s s sorry. I t tried t to h hold back, but i it felt so good. I must t taste t terrible..."

He didn't hear her say anything in reply to his apology but felt her removing the ropes binding his wrists and ankles, and moving him away from the chair and then tying his hands together behind his back again. The woman pulled his trousers up his legs for him and then led him down a flight of stairs, all whilst he remained blindfolded, before leading him towards and putting him inside what felt like a fairly large sedan. He fell asleep from exhaustion during the ride. She drove him for some time, before pulling to a stop and getting out of the car.

The woman helped the sleeping boy exit the vehicle before carrying him up to a house and then taking him straight to the bedroom. She placed him gently on the bed and pressed tender kisses onto his eyelids, affectionately stroking his hair.

An hour later, Zavier woke up and found himself inside his own home. He thought it was all a dream but then saw a notification on his phone. He got a new text from his mysterious admirer.

Unknown : You didn't have to apologize for cumming in my mouth, baby. I wanted you to. You taste wonderful, darling.

He blushed madly. At first he was afraid of her and what she planned to do to him. But the way she sucked his cock so passionately yet lovingly at the same time had rendered him helpless with longing. The moment she made him fire ropes of his cum down her throat his heart already belonged to her. He was in love with her and looked forward to meeting her again.

The skinny little guy felt extremely shy at the compliment his mysterious lover sent him. After he spent ten seconds figuring out what to type in response, he finally made a hasty decision to reply in a teasing tone, realizing that this person could have hurt him but chose not to, meaning she couldn't have been such a bad person after all.

Zavier : Thank you. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. Please let me go down on you the next time we get together.

He giggled softly before pressing send. He doesn't care who she is anymore. He knows she really has feelings for him, and he is starting to have some for her now. He is falling in love with her, without even knowing what she looks like, or who she is. He really doesn't give a hoot in hell about how irrational his reaction to all this is. The boy went to take a shower, wanting to feel more refreshed after what happened to him. Zavier gasped softly, enjoying the sensation of the cool water streaming down his body, waking him up properly and clearing his mind of the fogginess that came after his ravishment, allowing him to feel fully conscious.

The skinny boy lathered himself with some soap and rinsed them off, cleaning his body thoroughly. He's always been concerned with maintaining proper hygiene, grooming himself carefully. Even though he doesn't wear any fashionable clothes or anything like that, he still makes sure he looks presentable and neat enough. After being satisfied that he has showered thoroughly enough, the young man stepped outside of the stall.

He dried himself off with the towel, before heading to the kitchen to get some fruit for his light snack. The boy always enjoys a banana or two every day, not only because they are tasty but because the fruit is also very healthy. He'd very much like to maintain his slim physique. Not out of vanity or anything, he just prefers to look this way.

Zavier checked his phone again, realizing that he had another message, but not from his mysterious lover, instead coming from Angela. The head cheerleader he was paired with for the school project. She must have sent the message when he was in the shower. He quickly read it.

Angela : Hi, Zavier! Me and Cassie and Elliot are going to be working at my house. Drop by at 5PM. We'll have dinner together. Don't be late.

That was quite weird, the young boy thought. He frowned after reading the message, before deciding to reply to her text with his own. After all, it's only the polite thing to do when someone invites you over to dinner at their place.

Zavier : Thanks, Angela. I'll be there.

He put on some clothes before going into the living room. The boy sat down and savoured his light snack while reading his favourite novel. Zavier flipped through the book at a leisurely page, enjoying his hobby of reading fine literature while eating some delicious fruit. Time passed very quickly in this way, and soon, it was 4:45. He went to the toilet before putting on a light jacket and stepping outside. Zavier walked casually towards the blonde beauty's house. He likes to take walks for some exercise that also helps clear his mind. It gave him five minutes to spare by the time the boy arrived at the large house.

Angela was there to greet him at the door. She smiled brightly and kissed the dork's cheek, causing him to blush with a shocked expression on his face. Never did he expect the most popular girl in school to even show him such a sign of affection. The pretty Angela just giggled at his reaction before skipping back inside and gesturing for him to follow her.

Cassie and Elliot were neckiing on the couch and only stopped briefly to greet him with waves before continuing their passionate make out session. The beauty queen rolled her blue eyes at them before facing him. "I'm almost done cooking our dinner now. Just wait at the table, Zavier, okay?" she asked him cutely. Zavier would have swooned over her, except his heart was already captured by his unknown abductor and lover. He nodded meekly before moving to the table.

Elliot joined him soon, followed by Cassie. He had no idea why these popular kids would want to have dinner with him, but Zavier just behaved graciously, thanking Angela for her kindness. "Thanks, Angela. No one ever invited me to have dinner with them before," he said in his soft voice, as she brought them their plates. It was a grilled salmon with some mashed potatoes.

"Your favourite," the cheerleader said with a smile, which causes Zavier to jump up in surprise.

He asked her meekly in his small voice, "H H How did you know..."

"Elena told me," she replied, grinning impishly. Zavier's face turned bright red at the fact that the two girls have been discussing him without his knowledge, but thanked Angela for the meal anyways, before settling in to eat when everybody else was ready. Elliot began boasting of his athletic achievements and Zavier asked some questions to show his interest and deflect any potential questions about his own hobbies, which consisted only of reading some classic novels and watching old movies at home.

After everyone was finished eating, the skinny boy offered to help Angela wash the dishes but the cheerleader politely declined and then asked him to stay behind for an hour so that they can continue with their work. He felt captivated and entranced staring into her blue eyes that were like sapphire as she smiled at him cutely. The boy consented to do so, even though he wasn't sure what the point was since they almost finished the entire thing and there was still an entire week to go before the deadline was reached.

Zavier joined the three other kids on the couch and helped them continue with the work for a while. He was so distracted by the conversations that he ended up staying for longer than an hour at Angela's house, and didn't even notice that three hours have actually passed since he first told the head cheerleader that he will stay. Eventually, the boy began to feel drowsy, tired from all the discussions. He feels himself falling slowly asleep, when Angela gently placed his head on her lap and bent down and kissed him on his forehead as he fell asleep.

Zavier's First Person Point of View

I woke up feeling discombobulated. To my surprise and delight, I discovered that my wrists and ankles were bound with rope to the back of a chair the same way as before. Although it quickly crossed my mind that the mysterious woman may have harmed Angela, Cassie and Elliot. She wouldn't, I tried to reassure myself, but failed to prevent a measure of nervousness from entering my mind. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything bad ever happened to someone because of me or my negligence. Praying is all I can do with the hope of preventing them from being harmed by however the woman who did me was.

Suddenly, she walked into the room. The young woman was dressed in the same way as before. I haven't seen an inch of her body since she made sure to perfectly conceal every inch of her skin but something about her makes me think that she is probably around the same age as I am. I couldn't quite place exactly what it is though. She circles me, eyeing me almost predatorily. Despite the potentially troubling circumstances of me being tied up with none of my clothes on this time around and my school mates' fate being unknown, I felt an embarrassing sense of arousal.

"W W Where a are the o others? Please t tell m me you h haven't hurt them! D D Do a anything y you want w with me, b but don't h hurt them. P Please..." I stuttered, as she moved over to straddle me on my lap and blindfold me again. I could hear the sound of her removing her ski mask and discarding in on the floor, and then pressing her soft, full lips on mine, aggressively thrusting her hot, wet tongue into my mouth, easing controlling the pace of our kiss, with her hands stroking through my hair, holding my head in place.

She backs away slowly before presumably taking off her clothes, judging from the sound. "Please, you can fuck me whenever you want. Just tell me : Are the others safe?" I had to ask her that before she bang me too senseless to form coherent thought. Just the image of her fucking my brains out is already sending my blood to my penis than ever before. My dick was getting diamond hard and she has only tongue-fucked my mouth. The thought of her taking my dick in her pussy got me so damn aroused I couldn't even think straight, much less formulate any effective plan of escape. Not that I wanted to anymore. She made me fall in love with her using just that blowjob from the first time we met.

My mysterious lover sat on my thighs and grasped my hard cock with her warm hand, gently guiding it to her pussy. My dick slowly entered her cunt and I involuntarily let out a deep moan from the sheer pleasure of my cock being sheathed in her warm love tunnel, as she kissed me again, and began pumping back and forth along my rod. The friction and pleasure it provided was indescribable. I have never felt pleasure like this before. My most pleasurable masturbating sessions were nothing compared to this. Not even the time she sucked my cock felt this good. She deflowered me. I'll never be able to go back to being the chaste, virgin boy saving himself for his marriage night. The woman I love is raping me, and I'm enjoying every damn second, of it, writhing about pathetically, moaning out gibberish with pleasure as she takes me to the hilt, riding me wantonly. This is the first time my cock has entered a pussy. I have just been deflowered and I love it.

I could feel my throbbing dick sliding in and out of her pussy, her pussy lips fluttering up and down my shaft, her muscular cunt tightening around my cock possessively, her juices lubricating me and also marking my dick as hers. It doesn't belong to me anymore ; it is completely hers now, and so is my body, my heart, my mind. I decided to give myself over to her completely.

The feel of her large breasts pressing against my thin chest, her muscular ass rubbing against my legs, her thick thighs on top of my stick thin ones. The wonderful sensations were becoming too much for me and I soon found myself thrusting back, though nowhere near as forcefully as what she's doing to me. It didn't take long before I soon found myself close to reaching my climax. "I I I'm a about t tocum..." I warned her, expecting her to slow down, to make the session last longer. She did the exact opposite, fucking me even faster, like her life depended on me filling her up with my hot nasty cum.

I screamed out in pure bliss as my cock erupted, firing off geysers of semen deep inside her, as her pussy contracts around my hard dick, squeezing every last drop of cum from my spasming balls. I felt like such a dirty whore, tied to a chair completely naked, blindfolded, fucked against my will by a superior woman who I didn't know, yet knew everything about me, with all my cum forcibly taken from me. This woman is treating me like a piece of meat, and I'm loving it. Of course, I hope she loves me the way I love her too.

She stood up carefully, before removing my blindfold, after putting her clothes and ski mask back on. If it was possible, I thought I could see the hint of a smile in her beautiful blue eyes. The woman kissed me on my forehead through her mask, hugging me tightly before walking out of the room. An hour later, Angela, Cassie and Elliot ran in through the door and headed straight towards me. "Thank heavens you're alright, Zavier," Elliot said as he and Cassie hurried to untie me. "Someone broke into the house and pointed a gun at us. They tied us up and asked where you were. We didn't tell them, of course, but then they went searching through the entire place. You fell asleep after dinner and I carried you up to one of the spare bedrooms, remember?"

The three of them suddenly seemed to register the fact that I was nude, which caused the girls to turn away with embarrassment while Elliot, embarrassed too but to a lesser extent than the cheerleaders, carried on freeing me from my bonds. I stood up and hurried to find my clothes before putting them back on and walking a few laps around the room to get the circulation back in my arms and legs. Something about the whole thing was bothering me, but I didn't know what it was. Something really weird about the spectacle that I couldn't quite put my tongue on yet. Hopefully it will come to me later on.

Elliot helped me pick up my clothes and made sure Cassie and Angela turned around while I dressed. Personally, I didn't mind if they watched, but ONLY because they already saw me naked when the three broke through the door. It took me just a bit over ten seconds to get myself properly sorted out, being in quite a hurry to get some clothes on after getting ravished. I was glad the girls were facing in the opposite direction, because the recent memory of me getting raped by that wonderful woman is making my cock stiffen again, despite having just previously discharged a massive load inside her pussy. Noticing the issue, Elliot flushed and looked away.

The baseball player was clearly embarrassed, but not more than I am at having been seen by another guy with a boner. "I'm decent now," I said, telling the two cheerleaders that they can turn around. The duo slowly shifted to face me, their faces still red, tinged with blushes that I couldn't say was completely shocking. I mean, if I see a girl naked, I would blush, so why wouldn't they blush when they see me, a boy, naked? I still can't believe three of the most popular kids at school saw me completely nude. At least they are nice and wouldn't start spreading any rumours about what happened. That would mean they'd also have to talk about how they, too, were tied up by the woman.

Speaking of which, I began to wonder how they freed themselves. This question was immediately answered when, without prompting, as Cassie told me "The woman untied one of my hands from the chair so that I could free myself and the others, but it took sometime and she took that chance to run off. We didn't see her face but her eye contact told me that she was pretty happy after whatever she did to you..." At this point, Elliot and Angela seemed to raise their eyebrows and give me a questioning glance.