Beauty Claims the Cute Dork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course they were in on this. They were listening outside the door when I fucked you for the first time, and also getting off to it, although neither of them were as loud as you are. You got really good at dirty talk, too, by the way. I'm impressed. And all the other girls. Heather, Eris, Amanda and Ria. They're all in on it as well. It's only too easy for us to carry this out." This completely shocked me. So everybody else knew who I'm in love with except for me? This is so seriously messed up, but right now I didn't really care. In hindsight, I realized what happened at the cafetiria was a hint. I was going to end up one of them, used and taken whenever this gorgeous, dominant girl wanted. Her constant presence is making my dick swell up with desire again and I need her to do something for me. I need her to fuck me.

She noticed this as well and gave me a mischievious smirk. "I'm going to fuck you now, baby," she said before climbing on top of me again. She grasped my almost painfully hard shaft, guiding it into her pussy, riding me quickly, pumping my cock with vigour. Her athletic body bounced up and down, and she leaned down to kiss me passionately, forcing her tongue past my teeth into my mouth. Angela ran her arms all over my body, pressing her lips around my face, on my forehead, my cheeks, my eyelids. Her romantic gestures turned me on greatly, and the pressure her pussy was putting on my prick drove me crazy with pleasure.

Angela continued fucking me, increasing her pace, banging me and biting my lower lip so that I'd grant her entrace into my mouth. My balls were already kicking me. I could feel my orgasm arriving, preparing to crash into my body. This is really becoming a daily part of my life now, getting tied up and fucked by this sexy, sporty girl who is way out of my league. She quickly got up, untied my wrists and ankles, and got us off the bed so I'd be standing and she'd be kneeling. She quickly sucked me off and squeezing my balls gently with her hands, and when I told her I was about to cum, she removed her mouth from my dick and her fist flew up and down, causing my cock to spray loads of cum onto her beautiul face.

She swallowed some greedily but not all, wanting a facial.After giving me five minutes to rest, she went on to the bed and got down on all four, and spread her large ass cheeks. "Fuck my ass, baby," she said.

"But I want to eat you out first... So you could get to cum too, you know?" I meekly suggested. "I I I f feel s selfish wh when you g get me o off so well and I I I r rarely get t to service you..." I couldn't believe I was speaking like this. A hot girl I'm in love with asked me to fuck her ass and I asked if she'd let me eat her pussy. Of course she gave me a massive grin at this.

"You're so sweet, love. But I promise you, you'll get to eat my pussy soon. I want you in my ass first, though. If you don't fuck my ass now, I'll beat you up. You know I could ; I'm much stronger than you." Out of lust and and fear of bodily harm. I quickly complied after lathering up my dick in lubricant, sliding in gently before thrusting faster as she asks me too. "Yeah, little bitch, fuck my ass with your tiny cock. You're mine now, you know that? Your cock is mine. Your body is mine. I've fucked you so good you're in love with me. And I love you, too, you little loser. That's right. I can feel you getting harder when I belittle you and degrade you. You're my boyfriend, my lover, my slutty slave." Hearing her call me slut pushed me over the edge and my cock pushed out ropes of cum in a massive orgasm, as my whole body exploded in climax, pumping away loads of my cum into her tight ass.

She made me lie down on my back and straddled my face, and rubbed her clit over my nose, and allowed me to lick it with my tongue, sucking into my mouth. Soon, she came all over my face, gushing out with her girl cum, spraring it everywhere, soaking my face with her juices, making me feel like the wanton whore she has turned me into. "I love you, baby," I shyly said with a small smile, causing her to beam proudly.

"You better. I love you too, sweetheart."

Epilogue

Angela and I entered the school together, hand in hand. Heather, Ria, Amanda and Eris were all cheering and congratulating Angela, while their boyfriends greeted me with some hugs and slapping my shoulder, telling me I'm one of them now.

We all went to Prom together. Me, Edison, James, Mark and Aaron all flushed when, at at five private dinners a few weeks later, each of our girlfriends took turns proposing to each and every one of us, and we all said yes happily, bouncing excitedly at the start of the new phase of all our lives. That's how I became Zavier Summers nee Johnson, happy stay at home father of two children, and husband of Angela.

The End