Beauty Has a Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

"You!" Audrey pointed. "Your name is Cherise, is it not?"

Audrey actually did know the girl's name, since the lady in waiting was a rival for her beauty. Pretending she didn't know the girl's name just to make her feel small was a dick move and Audrey felt the tingle of another penalty.

"Yes, I am Cherise," said the girl, curtseying low.

Audrey licked her lips as she watched the girl. She couldn't take her eyes off the young woman's ample bustline and prominent posterior. She felt the ache pulsing in her cock. Her fat, heavy balls brimmed with seed. The princess's mind was suddenly filled with images of the timid beauty gagging as she shoved her girthy hog down the girl's throat.

Why wait?

"On your knees, harlot," Audrey commanded, relishing the tingle of growth that came with her harsh words.

"Your highness?"

"I said on your knees!" Audrey lunged out with one of her long, toned legs and placed a bare foot on the girl's shoulder, forcing her to the ground. She undid the sash of her bathrobe, unleashing the full might of her throbbing scepter. She slapped the heavy rod down on the girl's forehead. With her balls on the trembling girl's dainty chin the fat, hooded bulb of her throbbing mushroom drooled gobs of precum onto the girl's forehead.

Cherise's eyes went wide. "My God!"

Audrey grinned at the girl's look of mingled fear and desire. "I'm glad you think so, because you're going to worship my cock!"

"I-I've never seen a dick this big!" said Cherise, reaching up with trembling hands. She could scarcely enclose the girthy shaft with her fingers. "I-it's like a horse's cock!"

"I wouldn't know anything about that since I don't fuck farm animals," laughed the princess. "Though I guess I am about to fuck a cow!"

Cherise trembled as the princess's dick grew larger in her hands, spreading her fingers apart.

"Worship my cock, cow slut!" Audrey took the girl by the hair and forced her fat cock between the girl's plush, cherry red lips.

Cherise gagged as the fat cock penetrated the back of her throat, but the force of Audrey's thrust was too powerful.

"Ahhh!" Audrey moaned, rocking her hips back and forth. Her eyelids fluttered and she threw back her head, savoring the tightness of the girl's throat.

Tears streamed down the lady in waiting's face as Audrey's cock swelled larger, growing longer even as she slurped. Cherise grunted and reached out, clapping her hands around Audrey's perfect peach ass.

"Oh yes, you're an eager slut, aren't you?" purred Audrey.

Cherise's nails dug into Audrey's buttcheeks and she pulled herself closer, forcing the massive tool deeper down her throat until her nose was buried in the copper tuft of Amber's royal bush.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Audrey pumped her hips, fucking Cherise's esophagus.

Cherise felt Audrey's heavy balls tense up under her chin, felt the huge shaft swell larger, felt the heat on her tongue and in the pit of her stomach grow more intense.

"I'm c-cumming!" grunted Audrey.

Cherise's cheeks puffed out and she choked as hot spunk slammed into the pit of her stomach. Audrey's cursed jizz spilled from the corners of the poor girl's stretched-out mouth and drooled from her nostrils.

Audrey pulled her cock from the girl's mouth.

"PWAH!" Cherise dropped down on her hands and hunched over as she coughed up thick globs of steaming baby batter onto the hall carpet.

Audrey fell back against a tapestry, clutching the woven fabric in her fists as her cock shivered with pleasure. A few lingering ropes blasted from the slimy, cum-glazed mushroom, falling across Cherise's back.

"Y-you have done well," said Audrey, surprised and a little sickened at how grateful she felt to the girl still retching on the floor.

Audrey turned to leave, but something caught the hem of her robe.

"Wait." Cherise's voice was weak. She spat out a wad of cum.

"What is it?" asked Audrey, looking down with disgust.

"I need... I need you to fuck me!" pleaded Cherise. "P-please, mistress!"

Audrey smirked. "I knew you were a slut," she said. "With a body like that, how could you not be?"

"I am a slut," said Cherise.

"Beg me to fuck you and I'll think about it," said Audrey.

"P-please mistress!" said Cherise.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me with your magnificent royal beast cock!" cried Cherise.

"Kiss the ring." Audrey held out her right foot with the ruby ring on the third toe.

Cherise positively slobbered on it. It was like the slut was trying to suck the ruby right out of its setting!

Audrey laughed, feeling her mammoth dong growing erect again despite the load she'd just emptied into the girl's belly.

"Come on, cow," said Audrey, striding back to her bedroom.

Cherise rose on rubbery legs and stumbled after her mistress, still choking back tears.

Audrey grabbed the girl by the front of her blouse and tossed her roughly onto the bed, now thoroughly enjoying the tingling sensation that heralded another punitive spurt of growth.

Ricky, still a little dazed from being thrown against the wall, shook himself out and followed, stammering questions.

"Princess, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting my rocks off since you can't seem to do the job!" snapped the princess.

Audrey fell on top of her lady in waiting and seized her by the collar of her frumpy blouse.

"Let's see those udders, cow!" said Audrey, who'd learned a little bit about cows since Ricky had mentioned them to her earlier.

She ripped the girl's blouse open, exposing a truly magnificent pair of big, beautiful tits. Cherise's boobs were at least twice the size of Audrey's, capped with puffy, inverted nipples as big as tea saucers. The huge, pale globes fell heavily to either side of Cherise's torso the moment they were free.

Ricky's jaw dropped. He'd never seen such massive milkers!

"Look at your fat udders, cow!" laughed Audrey. She slapped her hot, heavy cock down on Cherise's soft belly. The cursed beats had grown even bigger in Cherise's throat and was now nearly as long as Audrey's forearm. It stretched from Cherise's belly button all the way to her collarbone.

"Put those udders to work, cow!" laughed the princess. "Now it's time for the cow to do the milking!"

Cherise squeezed her heavy tits together and Audrey moaned as she fucked the girl's soft cleavage. Audrey ground her plump ass against Cherise's clit, rocking back and forth in delight. She squeezed Cherise's fat nipples in her hands, feeling her palms sink into the pliant globes.

"Yes! Milk my cock, cow!" With every insult, Audrey's cock swelled incrementally larger. Cherise moaned with anticipation as the heat and weight on her chest increased. The princess's balls swelled with potent seed, dragging heavily across her belly with each thrust.

"Hunfff!" Audrey bit her lip and blasted a load of thick, hot jizz that completely covered Cheriese's face, frosting it like a pastry.

"I n-need it in my pussy, mistress!" moaned Cherise as she gushed buckets of pussy juice onto the sheets.

"I'm gonna pump you full of babies, cow slut!" said Audrey. Magic suffused her cock, restoring her boner to steel hardness and refilling her balls instantly. "Ricky, get over here!"

"Reporting for duty, ma'am!" said Ricky.

"Fuck my prostate while I ram this cow's babyhole!" commanded Audrey.

"Aye aye!" Ricky jumped between Audrey's buttcheeks and wriggled into her puckered asshole.

Audrey moaned, feeling her cock stiffen further.

"Are you ready to feel what it's like to get fucked by a horse, cowslut?" asked Audrey.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your horse cock!" begged Cherise.

"You're so wet down there," Audrey giggled. "I hope you're lubricated enough because I won't be gentle."

"R-ruin my slutty cow hole!" said Cherise.

Audrey positioned her fat, drooling cockhead between Cherise's puffy, pink labia. The huge mushroom had grown to truly prodigious size, flaring out grotesquely so that it was nearly as broad as the palm of Audrey's hand.

"Spread your legs, cow," Audrey commanded. She didn't wait for the busty maid to comply, but hooked her arms behind the girl's knees and shoved herself roughly forward, lifting the girl's legs up to her shoulders as she plunged her bestially flared cock deep into the girl's guts.

"Aieeee! You're ruining my tender womanhood!" screamed the maid.

"I can tell you're not a virgin, cowslut," said Audrey, "but I'm gonna take your cervix's virginity!"

Audrey's monstrous cock slammed into the barrier of Cherise's womb like a battering ram while Ricky pumped the princess's royal prostate.

"Y-yess! I've never felt so full!" Cherise bit her knuckle as tears streamed down her face. The pain was exquisite.

"I'm barely halfway in, slut!" laughed Audrey.

Of course every time Audrey called Cherise "cow" or "slut" it made her dick bigger, so no matter how much disappeared into the howling lady in waiting, there was always more to go.

Cherise screamed as the barrier of her cervix finally gave way and the horse hung princess hilted herself in the girl's eager womb.

"Fuck yes!" moaned Audrey. The bulge of her cock dented the girl's belly with each thrust.

"I'm c-c-c-cumming!" screamed Cheriese. Her toes curled and her pussy squeezed Audrey's huge cock like a vice. "So big! So big! So biiiiiig!"

Cherise's eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled stupidly from her slack jaw as climax after climax exploded in her pussy.

"Shut up, cow! AAahhh!" Audrey gritted her teeth as Ricky jammed himself hard against her prostate. She felt her huge balls clench up under her shaft and knew she was about to blow.

"Fuuuuuck!" she moaned. Hot baby batter flooded Cherise's womb by the cupful.

"You're a bitch! You're a stupid, ugly bitch!" shouted Audrey, keeping her balls constantly refilled and growing, prolonging her orgasm as long as she could. "Stupid, fat cow! Ughnnnnn!"

Audrey's cock grew so quickly she could hear it stretching. Cherise screamed in mingled pain and delight as the princess's tool swelled inside her, still pumping out inhuman loads of thick spunk.

Steaming jizz poured out from around the edges of Cherise's pussy, spurting out from the pressure inside her cum-packed womb.

Finally Audrey's legs gave out and she lost the strength to thrust. She fell on top of Cherise, their cum-coated tits squishing together. Cherise jerked and twitched, mind broken by the monster cock inside her.

The princess's cock spurted a few more hot loads into the insensate lady in waiting, but she was finally spent.

She pulled out her cock with a loud, wet POP! Leaving behind a gaped cavern that gushed with cum.

"Fuck, I positively ruined that girl's pussy," chuckled Audrey, admiring the destruction she'd wreaked.

Rick hopped up to Cherise's ruined babyhole. "I could wriggle in without even touching the sides!" he exclaimed.

"Oh God, I'm a monster!" exclaimed Audrey, catching sight of herself in the mirror. She shook her massive tool back and forth. The fat slab of meat dangling from Audrey's crotch looked more like a python than a penis. Half erect, it reached almost to her knee, swinging a hairy, low-hanging set of balls behind it that were each as big and heavy as pears. Her slimy foreskin flopped like a baggy, pink hood, almost completely swallowing the apple-sized cockhead within.

"What have I done?" she cried.

"Sounds like post-nut clarity is kicking in," said Ricky.

"What's post-nut clarity?" asked Audrey, still morbidly fascinated by her gargantuan hog.

"When all your horny has fled and you see yourself for what you really are," said Ricky.

"I don't like it," said Audrey.

"I warned you not to let your dickishness get out of hand," admonished Ricky. "Now it looks like it's as big as four or five hands."

"But it feels so good!" said Audrey.

"Stay strong, princess!" said Ricky. "You have to try."

"I guess I can give being nice a chance," said Audrey.

***

The next few weeks were agony for Audrey. Her post-nut clarity didn't last very long and soon she found herself tormented once more by her base desires, as well as her natural tendency to be a huge dick. Every day was the same cycle: wake up with morning wood and blue balls, abuse the servants, grow an inch or two, fuck someone's brains out, feel remorse, throw a pity party and vow to mend her ways, rinse, repeat.

There was hardly a woman left in the castle who could still walk. Once she made someone her cum dump, it was days before the victim was coherent again. The power of the princess's member simply overloaded the poor women's brains. Poor Cherise was Audrey's favorite target. The girl hadn't spoken a coherent sentence in weeks. She lived in a haze of orgasm constantly renewed by Audrey's attentions.

Audrey's cursed cock grew ever more monstrous and bestial, with thick, throbbing veins and a terrifying ridged flange nearly as big around as a dinnerplate. Her foreskin was always caked with thick sludge and her dick drooled precum constantly so that she left a trail of milky slime wherever she went.

The musk, too, became almost unbearable. It wafted through the halls of the palace, seeping into the tapestries and carpets, permeating everything. The nose-wrinkling aroma was intoxicating, and just one whiff was more than enough to turn even the shyest girl into a cock-crazed maniac.

Audrey might have managed to pass an entire year and a day like this, but, unfortunately, a princess can't hide from her social obligations forever, and just one month after Audrey had ordered the palace closed, a messenger arrived at the gates with a letter from the king.

No gate in the kingdom was barred to a royal messenger carrying the king's seal, and when Audrey's protests fell on deaf ears, she had no choice but to admit the rider to the palace.

The rider carried a royal invitation to the king's anniversary ball.

"Ugh, I totally forgot, it's my dad's stupid wedding anniversary." Audrey rolled her eyes as she read the gilded letters on the heavy card stock. "As if getting married to my wicked stepmother is any reason to celebrate."

"What are you going to wear?" asked Ricky.

Audrey scoffed. "Wear? I'm not going!"

"It says here attendance is mandatory." Ricky put on his spectacles and squinted at the fine print on the invitation as he read aloud. "'All members of the royal family must attend. Be there or be square. Note: "be square" means that if you fail to attend, his highness will lock you in a tiny metal box until your body is permanently square-shaped.'"

"Ugh!" Audrey fell back on the bed. "How can I attend a royal ball when I'm lugging around these royal balls?"

She sat up and hefted a dark, hairy, veiny testicle the size of a large honeydew. It fell back into the quilt with a heavy thump, sinking deep into the soft mattress.

"I hear hoop skirts are fashionable at the royal court lately," said Ricky. "You could be swinging a dick twice that size under one of those and no-one would ever guess."

"You're not seriously suggesting I go," said Audrey.

"I don't see what choice you have," said Ricky.

"But I don't have any hoop skirts! The ball is in just a few weeks!" whined Audrey. "I'll never get a dress in time!"

"I know some magical bluebirds who do great work," said Ricky. "And they can't talk so they won't be able to spread rumors about your monster cock."

Audrey scoffed. "Bluebirds? You've got to be kidding..."

***

Ricky hadn't been kidding, and on the evening of the ball Audrey found herself in her royal carriage bouncing down the cobblestones toward the king's palace dressed in an elaborate pink and white gown that had barely any birdshit on it.

"Those bluebirds really do fantastic work," said Audrey. "My tits look amazing in this bustier!"

They really did. The pale melons sood out a full twelve inches from her chest, the tops of their luscious curves almost level with Audrey's collarbone. The princess had also drawn a false beauty mark on her left tit to draw the eye.

"I told you," said Ricky, who was riding along in the princess's cleavage.

"You sure nobody will be able to tell I have a massive, sloppy hog hidden under this dress?" asked Audrey, nervously.

"Let me double check." Ricky dove down into Audrey's cleavage. Audrey giggled and wriggled as the magic dildo squirmed his way down through her clothes and popped out into the dark, humid dome underneath Audrey's skirt.

"Phew! It stinks down here!" said Ricky, wishing he had hands so he could hold his nose.

"Forget about the smell, does everything look alright?" asked Audrey.

"I can't see anything under here!" came Ricky's muffled voice from under the fluffy pink skirt.

"Don't you glow in the dark?" asked Audrey.

"Oh, right!" Ricky gave himself a little shake and soon a pale, green glow illuminated the musk-choked space.

Audrey's cock was belted and buckled into a tight cocoon against her left leg. Multiple thick, leather straps secured with iron padlocks wrapped her monster schlong up like a werewolf in a straitjacket.

The slumbering beast stirred beneath Ricky, as if it were snoring. Each slow throb of the giant member caused the straps to creak and stretch and the locks to groan. The princess's gargantuan, melon-sized testes growled quietly as they churned with seed, further adding to the impression that Ricky was in the lair of a terrifying beast.

Ricky popped back up between Audrey's tits.

"Everything looks secure," he told her. "But I don't know how long those straps will hold if you grow much more."

"I guess I'll have to be on my best behavior." Audrey flipped open her fan and tried to cool her frazzled nerves as the coach bounced and rattled down the cobblestone streets toward the royal palace.

To Be Continued...

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers
12