All Comments on 'Beauty Meets her Beast Ch. 06'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whyyyyyy???!!!!!

Why was this so short?! Your killin me!!! Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoy this series, it's a lot like cotton candy.

The best and worst thing about it is that everything seems go wrong literally at the exact moment, that and Regina seems to be the second coming of Regina George, except she hits her head on a table instead of getting hit by a bus.

Like, my sense of disbelief in this story is 100% eroded, but I kinda feel like that's the charm idk.

Curious_Kitten21Curious_Kitten21about 9 years ago
Still...

Loving this story, though I've got to say if it was ever really non-con/reluctant, it definitely isn't now. There had only been a few scenes of reluctance, and those felt pretty forced to me. Forced, as in forced into the story.

That being said, this ties up Regina quite nicely, without the scandal of divorce. Now therebis only the chance of more murder rumors to keep them apart. And the original ones didn't before.... Looking forward to a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused

Love your writing of course but this chapter is really short!!! :((

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...

All of that...was pretty darn convenient, eh? Even if the house burned down, there shouldn't be anything else getting in the way of Belle and Adam's happy ending.

Oh well, I think the reunion was a tad bit rushed, but satisfying all the same. I don't quite know what the deal with Mrs Delvers was although it was already hinted at in an earlier chapter that she was unhinged, but perhaps there's a reason why she seems so mentally unstable?

Don't mean to sound crude, but here's hoping they finally do the deed in the next chapter--which I suspect will be the finale considering both villains seem to have been taken care of in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm....

Although I do look forward to the possibility that Belle and Adam might get married and have sex soon, I'm a little disappointed by how fast it all happened. After the delay, even though I'm glad you put this chapter up, it just felt so rushed. But I'm really excited that it seems they will get their happy ending.

peaches07peaches07about 9 years agoAuthor
it's me again

Hello all, thanks for reading and for your feedback.

You're right, this was a bit rushed; most of it the work of me sitting at my laptop and frantically typing for 2 hours. I didn't take the time to review that I normally would because I was in a hurry to get out to you, and unfortunately I still have not found an editor. I'm working more slowly on 7, hoping to get it out to you guys soon but not in the incredible rush of 6.

I was a little surprised at the comments on it being too short - it's the longest one I've written so far! But there is a lot happening in it and I did deprive you of Belle and Adam for 2 weeks, so maybe that's understandable.

Anon, you bring up a good point about it not being reluctance anymore. I agree, but I was reluctant to stick it in another category where you might not look for it and have my fans unable to finish the series. I do believe the first few chapters were solid enough for reluctance, though 4-6 aren't very 'erotic' at all. I didn't know all the directions this story would take until I wrote it, or perhaps I could have submitted it to another category entirely.

lol at the Regina George comment. I didn't even put the names together till just now but the thought does make me snicker.

Thanks for your patience with me as I spread my writing wings. :)

XO

peaches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it but please don't make us wait!

I love this story and I checked back everyday for two weeks waiting for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait that long again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Desparately waiting for 7

LOVED IT! Of course I wish it was much longer, I cannot get enough! Can we at least get a date for when chapter 7 will be out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Please let them have their happy ending! Have you been watching Rebecca?

avengilineavengilineabout 9 years ago
wow....

Oh I'm so mad...but wonderful story! Great job! Next one please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

i think you're doing a great job at writing, and I think some people forget that the authors on here aren't professionals with whole teams to edit or review their work. It takes a lot of courage to put your work out there and brave some pretty critical feedback. People can be rather harsh when they are behind a computer screen. Keep up the good work and please, continue to enjoy writing!

peaches07peaches07about 9 years agoAuthor
chapter 7

is almost done. really. I wrote a lot of it tonight but it still needs a couple more pages. I'm *hoping* I can finish it tomorrow and get it submitted, then of course it will take a day or two for review before it's posted, but I think this week sometime. I wish I could give you a more exact date, but as much as I want to write sometimes life gets in the way. Truly though, it's almost done and I'm excited to share it with you guys.

ladywildheartladywildheartabout 9 years ago
cant wait

I'm soooooo steady for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Glad you finally killed Regina, hope the servant goes with her. You're a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think I can see why people think it's rushed. Everything happens at once. I feel like it might be better if belle isn't there when the fire breaks out it might feel a tad less convenient. I also feel like Adam telling belle she's the one for him was too soon after belle thinking he didn't love her. To me, if belle had walked out and Adam chased her it would've felt less rushed and then Adam would've risked something. But I think it mostly comes down to being rushed. 😊 anyway lovely chapter. I like your writing and I also like her very period concerns for her modesty and reputation.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Wait.

You have more twists and turns, have you got any idea how to get back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous