All Comments on 'Beauty's Choice Ch. 06'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120over 8 years ago
Very Good!

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Completion

I know that you have several stories going at the same time. But I and others I'm sure really hope you finish this one.

The ones I've read so far are EXCELLENT.

JFPUCK111@ATT.NET

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the rest of it??

Where's the rest??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hurry!

We need more! Please complete this wonderful story. I know you have some amazing work going on, but this is great too!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 8 years agoAuthor
Authors note.

The reason that I haven't continued posting this... I lost the next chapter somehow. I don't know if I accidentally deleted it or if it's buried some where in the scary depths of my laptop. I promise I will finish posting it soon. Thanks for understanding.

Daniellekitten/ Wendy Stone...my pen name so if you like this you'll love A Gamble Worth Taking.. it was my first published book and I think one of my best. Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far so good

I'm finding it difficult for the alpha male wanting to share with his beta. I understand that this is fiction, and in art you have free reign. But, you're stretching it just a tad by having the alpha share. There is a reason they don't normally share and that is so they can breed the strongest wolves. Same in a pride of lions. I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great concept

So yes, while it is a bit strange for two Alphas to share, to put it nicely, so what! Its different from the norm and tradition and it opens so many possible endings. I beg, please do not delay in finding or even rewriting the remaining chapters. I can barely sleep at times wondering what will happen next. I truly love your work. A few goof ups on spelling but that doesn't matter. If only miss Meyer would have taken a few lessons from you her books and movies wouldn't have been so cheesy and redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story, but where's the rest of it?

cloudvoidcloudvoidalmost 3 years ago

Would love to read the next part if you ever find chapter 7! Or even if you skip right to chapter 8 if it's still around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES