Because I Love Her...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, Robby had come home and was uncharacteristically quiet. When they had fucked each other good and hard, he had told her he had a surprise for her. She asked what it was, but he had deflected it.

"I gotta show you, I can't tell you. You'll understand when you see it."

"Well, when can I see it then?" she pouted.

"This weekend," he smiled roguishly.

She waited on pins and needles, then Saturday arrived. When she woke up, he had already made her breakfast, and she saw a small gym bag on her dinner chair.

"What's this?" she begged.

"Part of your surprise." he smiled wickedly.

"Why can't you just tell me?!" she demanded.

"All too soon," he kissed her deeply.

They left after breakfast and he drove her to a secluded industrial park. It was off the exit from the local highway. There was a print shop, a BMW auto shop, and several other small businesses. In the corner, where he parked, she saw a shop with mirrored windows. You couldn't see anything inside. The single non-descript sign read "Smoke and Mirrors". He rang the doorbell, and waited. Jessica looked at him, waiting patiently for him to tell her something. But he was silent with that lopsided smile on his face.

The door opened and a woman in her mid-forties looked at the pair. She looked like she was in pretty good shape and took care of her looks.

"You must be Jessica. I've been waiting to meet you. Robert, you can come in but you know our rules."

They followed her in, and Jessica's quizzical look turned into a broad smile.

It was a dance studio.

It was a pole dancing studio.

Several women ranging from mid-twenties to early 40's were twirling on the poles. They wore exercise clothing, and were not dressed like strippers. Jessica looked at Robert. His smile was from ear to ear.

"I knew you would love it!" Robert had found a way to get her excited and passionate again.

*******

She took to it like a duck to water. She worked out a few times the first week, but it soon became her passion. Soon, she was going every chance she got.

Miriam, who owned and operated the 'gym', had been a former stripper. When she had been injured, she rehabbed and when the doctor cleared her to return to work, she hadn't. She took her savings, and recruited some strippers to help her out and invest in the studio. The rest was history. Soon, it wasn't just strippers improving their skills, it was house wives looking to shake things up while also spicing up their sex lives.

Jessica became a star at the studio. Her infectious spirit had other girls constantly looking to her for advice and friendship. As she continued to advance her pole dancing skills, Robert built her a small stage with a pole in the bedroom. She only danced for him, and used it for quick workouts at home; but she needed her gym time.

Months later, as their dating life had exploded, they finally went to the microbrew Robert had been itching to check out. Jessica was dressed in tight jeans that fit tight around her 'thicc thighs' (she would never call them 'thunder thighs' again). Capping it off with a tight fitting cheerleader sweater, her body was every bit as hot as she felt.

They bumped into Tony and Mike there. Neither said anything but did offer her some compliments.

As she wandered onto the dance floor, having told some of her girls from Smoke and Mirrors, the guys talked.

"So why did you agree?" Mike asked. Tony was itching to know, but he was still in the dog house.

"Because I love Jessica. Because I love my wife, and she needed it."

12