All Comments on 'Because She Asked Him To Ch. 01'

by superfriendlyalligator

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s crazy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

If this guy really put up with his selfish, cunt, bitchy wife only "allowing" her husband to have sex once or twice a month, at their young age, then the pathetic, spineless, arsehole deserves the way she treats him. He really is a weak, pathetic apology of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She'd be in jail for illegal restraint and a variety of other charges. And then would come the divorce. Bitches be crazy.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What does this author like about it when a married woman with a child goes nuts? It just ends horribly! And what idiot lets the woman's friend send him a nude picture without letting the wife know? Unbelievable. I think, like other commentators, this can only end in disaster!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Didnt think this epic fail through did ya!!

Wasn't good at any point, he's weak enough to be a great little cuck and she's crazy enough to be my ex-wife.

Big ole nope

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Nut up buddy, even a fictional buddy

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Looked for a story; could not find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got lost on the first page. Help please…

So 10 years ago Aimee a 26 year old Asian bad driver and seemingly lifelong college coed, keeps crashing her car to get Dean’s attention. It works he dumps his wife at age 24 and marries Aimee at age 26. Clearly a marriage made in heaven. He gets her pregnant when he is 27, (Aimee is now 36, kid is 6 and assuming the kid is Dean’s) and she cuts him off starting at age 28 (Dean is 2 years younger than Aimee). How bad was his first marriage with Debbie that living in a loveless, sexless marriage with a reckless child endangering driver (dear god how many more accidents occurred with their child in her car over those 6 years) with alcohol problems, seems so much better to him. Holy shit!! And that’s just the first four paragraphs…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am dizzy and confused. So many words and no story. This was really poorly written or author was writing that Dean was insane or they are both high on drugs or the author was non-functioning drunk when writing or Dawn has magical powers through her ginormous boobs that makes Dean and wife have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me too, first page, off in La La Land. You need a much more intelligent audience, or a much more intelligible writing style. Did I use those words write? Yeah, way above my pay grade. But thanks for the effort. You made it look so easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What else is new? How many stories in this category portray the MC a wimp and stupid as a rock. 90% of authors that post in LW are idiots and write garbage stories like this one. My 1 key is getting a daily workout. It's a wonder the number hasn't rubbed off yet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know why the comments are so negative. I enjoyed it for what it is. Unless I missed something, we don't know who the blindfolded rider was. It could have been elaborate roleplay, even if it seems like the author hinted otherwise. I like that the author left us with the same knowledge as the MC about the situation. This was especially good as you consider that it was essentially a writing exercise.

erog1timeerog1time14 days ago

After reading the Bound and Free series I was used to the authors introspective character style of writing and I enjoyed this story as well. What I can't handle is this dense character, Dean not KNOWING he was having sex with someone not his wife. I find that so far fetched it kinda ruined the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous