Becca & Julie Get Married at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress tapped Julie's ass and Julie stood up. Though the plug was still buried, the jewel peeked out. "You will wear this all the time as a symbol of your submission to me. Do you accept that slave?" Tears were running down Julie's face as she smiled and said "Yes Mistress, thank you."

Master Scott turned to Madame and said "Your turn Annie." Madame and I repeated the same process that Mistress and Julie did. The only difference is the stones on my collar and plug were green. My birthday is in May, and my birthstone is emerald.

Master Scott said "Ladies hold up your hands" We all did as commanded. Master spoke to the audience and said "Can you all see that they are wearing their wedding rings?" People nodded. "That is how vanilla people show they are married. The ladies have chosen an additional way to show their marriage."

We lowered our arms and Madame told me to put my hands behind neck. When I did she reached for a set of nipple clamps. Like the butt plug, these were specially made. The clamps were connected by a chain, but there was and additional chain the hung down from the clamps. At the end of each chain was a small delicate piece of emerald. I gasped as the clamps bit on to my hard nipples. Madame then said "You know what to do now girl."

I said "Yes Madame." As arranged ahead of time, I reached over and removed her blouse. Since she was not wearing a bra her massive tits were exposed to everyone as she placed her hands behind her neck. I tried to stop my hands from trembling as I reached over and applied a matching set of clamps on to her hard nipples. Once we were done we turned so that the audience could see our matching clamps. They all stood and applauded.

Just as we did, Mistress and Julie repeated the same process. The people applauded them and then we all stood together as those there cheered us down the aisle.

Master then said "That concludes the ceremony. Now let the games begin!" Everyone cheered again and the rest of the evening was a blur of eating, drinking, sucking and fucking. All of us got fucked over and over again, but once everyone was gone the four of us laid on hay and cuddled together. This is how our married life began.

12