All Comments on 'Becca Fucks his Boss Ch. 03'

by rodryder44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nonsensical scenario

So the wife is fucking his boss. Hubby walks down to his local divorce lawyer, starts the paperwork and has the lawyer hire a PI to get some video of her and the boss. Presto! He gets a divorce, keeps the lion's share of the marital assets and gets a lot of money from the Company and his boss. Boss man gets fired. Boss man's wife divorce's him. Done and done. Even for a cuckold/cheating wife story this was both improbable and unbelievable. And I would suggest you don't jump around between categories. You started elsewhere - finish it there.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Dear God...don’t write anything. Ever.

Your inability to craft a story is so overwhelmingly bizarre that your appearance has decreased our collective IQ.

There is absolutely no reason for any of these idiots to be married. They give less thought to the person they claim to love so much that they would forsake all others, or at least that’s what entails MOST marriage vows.

And a boss who allows his employee to be kidnapped on his territory and couldn’t care less? But he’s supposed to be an alpha male? Or the husband who has a porn star cock and the brains of a trained seal?

Holy fuck dude. I have no idea what kind of drugs you did while writing but you need to get your ass into rehab.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who is Becca? Confusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. What's there to say except another horrible attempt at a story. If I had as many listed as you do and never attained anything close to a 4.5 I'd quit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Ok, you warn us to accept your garbage Cuckhold story but casually talking about white slavery, abducting his employee and force breeding her in Africa is ok as long as he makes money...you need to seek help to find your moral compass. There has to be some limit to the evil in your head.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Maybe crack and a word app don't work so well together? Maybe try Angry Birds as a past time?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Gotta give old Rod a persistence award. No many how many failures he has, he keeps writing.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

All previous commentators have already said it - crap remains crap even if you perfume it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@26thNC ..you comment about the author, yet its YOU, you little worm, who has never written anything in your life except pathetic comments. You, and you alone, are the loser here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm gonna assume that the anon below me is actually the butthurt author because I have a hard time believing anybody else would give enough of a rats ass to attack a commenter about a shitty comment about an even shittier 5th rate abortion of a story that reveals so much about the original author.

And if it's not the original author and it is in fact somebody else white knighting for the author, well that's just even more pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous