Becca Fucks his Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, Jane did as he asked leaning back into the seat and opening her thighs to expose her engorged cunt still oozing cum down her legs.

Jim snapped a few photos and then hit the send button and smiled.

Jane smiled too, yet somewhat bewildered

Jim reached over and stuck two fingers in her wet cunt and brought them to his mouth and sucked the juices off and then mouthed the words, "Three...two...one..."

His phone rang.

"Gotcha, you black pervert!" he shouted with a grin, letting the phone ring unanswered.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" she asked.

"Naaa... I'll let him hang up and make him call back thinking he misdialed." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and settled back into the seat as the limo pulled up to the art deco skyscraper on Maiden Lane in the financial district.

"Pull onto the sidewalk, Dwane and go into my dressing room and pick up the gray suit and the maroon shoes. Tell Lauren we had a flood and I need a few days off to make alternate living arrangements but that she is to keep me informed of anything out of the ordinary."

"Yes, Jim," replied Dwayne, putting the limo in PARK and quickly exiting the vehicle.

"Jane, in the console by your left knee is a bottle of my pills. Get me two, honey, and some Avian to wash them down from the bar."

His phone rang again, and he answered on the third ...yes an appetizer.

"Helo, Adedayo? What?....No. I didn't hear you call before. Yes...that's Jane... I didn't know burgundy is your favorite hair color... the color looks better close up... as close as you want...blonde two days ago...Club Bembe? That hole-in-the-wall pretending to be a nightclub?...oh, a distant relative. Maybe hole-in-the-wall was a little out of line.

Sure you can demand reparations for the insult. No, not overnight. Why? Remember Ada, my accountant you were infatuated with and took back to Africa with you two years ago? Two sets of twins a year apart... good for you Adedayo...

Yes, there is a complication. Jane is married to one of my junior underwriters. Mikey is a nice guy who is blessed with a hotwife. Yes, she is my bang toy now..."

Jane punched him in the arm and tried to grab the phone, but he pushed her back into the seat and continued the conversation.

"He doesn't get to see her much anymore, and I've provided my own wife as temporary compensation... Yes, she is very happy and claims his jogoo is a big as an oryx and floods her kuma with delicious manii.... Yes, she is very happy and wants him in one piece. I will convince him that it is an honor for her to receive your seed in her kuma... I will confirm the time with you later. Baibai Adedayo."

"Who was that?'' she asked.

"That was the de-facto head of the largest telecom company in Nigeria. Very rich, though he's paid only $100K US dollars. Rumored to be a terrorist and a white slaver, although no one is able, or willing, to provide details. I know of three wives, and two mistresses.

He abducted one of my junior accountants whom he met for the first time on the elevator. I don't know all the details, but he was seen sucking her naked breasts when the elevator reached the lobby. She wasn't struggling and walked half-naked through the lobby and got in his limo and was driven off, never to be seen again.

He told me she bore him twin sons and then he passed her off to a relative whom she bore another set of twins a year later. He swears she is happily suckling her four brats."

Dwayne comes out of the entrance and goes to the rear of the limo and stows Jim's clothes and gets back in the driver's seat.

"Dwayne, I have to pick up some groceries for the weekend as Maggie and I are house guests of Janie here for as long as it takes to repair the water damage at our home. Please stop on the way at a Food Fresh store.






12