Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
People from the past try to blackmail the girls.
2.4k words
4.46
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend we had been looking forward to, as well as dreading, is finally here. Sue and I know from past experience with these men, that we will be brutally abused and humiliated. In preparation for the weekend, Mistress Patti sent pictures of all of our naked asses with the different colored jewel butt plugs sticking out of our assholes.

Mistress Patti also included pix of Nancy and Annie's newly branded asses, Both Nancy (Julie's wife) and Annie (my wife) had decided they would become Aunt Patti's slave girls. The girls got their asses branded to celebrate that decision and wear both the beautifully jeweled butt plugs and slave collars 24/7 now.

Mistress told us that after they saw the pix of all of us with our different colored butt plus, that Mike asked for our dress sizes. None of us could understand why, but that just added to the excitement and mystery. Mike is the client that will be paying for the entire weekend, His son is getting married and he set up this whole kinky event as a bachelor party for his son. Mike, along with this brother, Steve, had been our clients for years when we worked in the brothel.

None of the other whores would submit to those men because they had a history of extreme cruelty and humiliation of the whores they used. Both Madame and Julie were exceptionally good at handling clients like them, but they did not like that Madame was a BBW and that Julie was a sissy. (You might want to read Becca is a Whore -- Ch 1 for some background).

They have since decided, none of that mattered any more and will be using them too. Now that Nancy and Annie were slave girls, that meant that there were 6 women to entertain them for the weekend. The women would consist of Nancy and Annie, the slave girls Sue, Marsha, Julie and myself. Masters Scott and Bob, along with Mistress Patti would also be there to make sure things do not get out of hand.

Since there were 6 women, picking up 6 clients along with Master Scott and Master Bob, it was decided that we would rent a passenger van so we could all ride together. Once we met them at the airport, we all curtsied submissively to the men. All of the men had leashes with them that they attached to our slave collars and then led us through the airport to the van. As you might expect we got some very odd looks.

Master Scott had parked the van in a secluded area and we started to pack up the van to go. Before we could leave, Mike told all of the women to strip off their clothes, all the men wanted to see our brandings and butt plugs. We were hesitant, not out of modesty, but fear of being arrested. Master Scott told us to obey and we got naked right there in the parking lot. Then Mike gave us all stockings that matched the plugs in our asses along with matching, very short, dresses, but no underwear. We quickly got dressed. Mike then took out leather cuffs and cuffed us all with our hands in fronts of us.

The jewel at the end of the plug in Nancy's ass was citrine, so her matching dress a bright yellow. Annie's plug and dress, Annie's plug was pearl, so her dress was ivory colored, Julie's plug (amethyst) and dress was lavender, Marsha's plug (garnet) and dress was red, Sue's plug (diamond with blue highlights) and dress was light blue and mine (emerald) were both green.

Then Mike said, "Why not get the party started now. Suck our cocks slaves. Mike and Steve went to Sue and I and said, "You two are the best cock suckers we have ever had." Mike put his cock in my mouth and Steve in Sue's mouth. Before I got too far, Mike said to his son, Paul, "Pick a whore, son." Paul chose Marsha leaving Julie, Annie and Nancy to be used by the other 3 men.

Luckily all of the men were really excited and all came relatively quickly, all of them pulling out and cumming on our faces. Just as we thought we could finally leave, things got really bad. An airport security cop car pulled up and a man and woman got out.

The man said, "What the hell is going on?" Mike was smooth and said, "Sorry officers, we were just having fun and got carried away. We will leave now if you will let us." The male cop seemed familiar somehow, the female cop of stunning, great tits and ass and her uniform was skin tight on her, making her look even sexier. The male cop looked at the female cop and said, "What should we do?"

The woman said, "I think we should take their pictures, just in case something happens later on, we have their pictures on file." She turned to us, "All you women line up and put your hands behind your heads." We did as told and when we did our short dresses hiked up exposing our cunts in the front and asses in the back.

The male cop then said to the woman, "Holy crap, all these women are branded! Come look at this Jeannie." When Nancy heard the name she looked at Annie and I and then we both realized these were the 2 fake cops that raped us last year!" (Read Becca and Julie Get Married -- Ch 2) What confused us all was that the male "cop" Dennis had lost a lot of weight.

Before we could say anything, the "cops" made us all bend over. They lifted our dresses and exposed our butt plugs and branded asses. They took pictures of us and then smiled as Jeannie said, "I thought you would remember us." Then she walked to Nancy and said, "I was the one that broke your arrogant ass. I knew after I raped you, that you could never really be a Mistress anymore." She chuckled cruelly, "And now you are a slave, just like I knew you would be."

Nancy got up and turned around to face the cop, Jeannie, and before she could say anything Jeannie slapped her so hard that she knocked Nancy to the ground. Jeannie said, "Stay their whore, that is where slaves like you belong, in the gutter."

Nancy screamed out, "Fuck you bitch, I'm leaving!" Before anyone could do anything, Dennis (the other fake cop) said, "Before you do anything stupid girls, remember we have your nasty pictures now; all of you branded like cheap whores, plugs up your filthy assholes and cum dripping from your faces. Do you really want us to show these pictures on line or in your local newspapers?"

Nancy said, "Go ahead, everyone knows we're whores. What do we care?" Jeannie said to Julie, "Really Julie? Do the parents of your students know you are a whore? And Marsha, how do you think the library board would react if they knew their head librarian was a kinky bitch?"

We all knew we were defeated. Annie said, "Okay, what do you want?" Dennis looked at Annie and said "Well for starters I would love to fuck your fat ass girl and you would have to ask Jeannie what she wants."

Jeannie stared at Nancy who was still on the ground, she said to Nancy, "Pull down my pants." When Nancy did she gasped as she realized under her uniform, Jeannie was wearing a huge dildo. Jeannie laughed and said, "Remember this dildo girl. It was the one I fucked you with last year. Now bend over the hood of our patrol car." Nancy was defeated and submissively bent over the warm hood. As she did that, Annie did the same thing.

The Masters looked at each other, but since none of the girls used a safe word, they decided to let it all play out.

Jeannie got behind Nancy and pushed her finger deep up Nancy's asshole and wiggled it around. Then she pulled it out and laughed, you asshole is still filthy, you have no shame Nancy, you are a filthy submissive whore now, and remember, I was the one that turned you out for the first time. Jeannie reached over and smeared the shit all over Nancy's face and then pushed the dildo into Nancy's asshole and savagely started to fuck her.

The men watching got so excited that their cocks were hard again and the remaining women, Julie, Marsha, Sue and I, sucked them and they came on our faces...again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Dennis had finished cumming and pulled his cock out of Annie's ass. He grabbed her by her hair and pushed her down to the ground. He rubbed his dirty cock all over Annie's face and then pissed on her.

Jeannie screamed like a bitch in heat and then collapsed on Nancy's sweaty back. Jeannie slowly slid her she cock out of Nancy. Jeannie's pants were at her ankles. She stepped out of them and then took off her blouse and bra and stood bare assed naked in front of Nancy. Jeannie grabbed the end of her dildo and slowly pulled it and then we realized, she had about another 8 inches of she cock buried in her cunt.

She took the part that was in Nancy's ass and rubbed it across her face and tits, leaving nasty brown streaks as she did. Then Jeannie took the other side that was buried in her cunt and held it in front of Nancy. Nancy submissively took the cock into her mouth and suckled it clean. Finally Jeannie thrust her hips forwards and pissed all over Nancy.

Jeannie grabbed Nancy by the hair and got nose to nose with her and screamed, "You have no idea how much trouble you are in bitch!" Then she brought her leg back and kicked Nancy's cunt. Poor Nancy collapsed and rolled around on the ground, grabbing her cunt as she did.

Suddenly a car pulled up. Travis, Tomas and Mistress got out of the car. Mistress went up to Mike and slapped his face, "What kind of bullshit is this? We made all the arrangements and then suddenly these 2 assholes show up?"

Mike saw how angry Mistress Patti was and tried to explain it, "Mistress, I am so sorry. We met those 2 in a chat room and they sounded like fun. I had no idea that they had raped your girls last year. I am so sorry! I would never have agreed to this had I known."

Jeannie's laugh was cruel as she spoke to Mistress Patti, "It's too late for you to do anything about it now bitch. I have pix of the girls Marsha and Julie and I own their filthy asses. I will do whatever I want to them, and all your girls. There is nothing you can do to stop me!"

Mistress nodded to Travis and Tomas and they grabbed Dennis and Jeannie from behind. Mistress went over to them took their phones. Then Mistress went over to me and kissed me, "That was quick thinking girl."

We were all so confused now, so Mistress explained, "When all the trouble began, Becca took a quick picture of both of you and sent it to me with a message of what was happening. Travis and Tomas used their military connections and ran a quick facial recognition of you both. Turns out that you are both wanted in a number of different states." Mistress glared at Jeannie and said, "So much for your threats girl, I have your cameras and pix and you are criminals."

Without warning, Mistress brought her foot up and viciously kicked Jeannie's cunt and she rolled around on the ground like Nancy did a few minutes ago. Mistress looked at Nancy, "Piss on her dear." Nancy grabbed Jeannie by her hair and put Jeannie's face inches from her cunt. Nancy released a long hard stream of piss and then spit in her face and then let go of Jeannie and Jeannie fell to the ground defeated.

Mistress said to me, "Grab their clothes Becca." I did as told and then Mistress said to Jeannie and Dennis. "You raped my girls last year and then made them drive from Virginia to Tennessee naked. Pay back is a bitch. Your car is over there, get out of here and never think of bothering us again."

Dennis complained, "But we're naked! How can we do that?" Mistress laughed as she saw Dennis shriveled cock, "If I had a cock as tiny and worthless as yours, I would be worried too. Now get out before we change our minds and call the cops."

Bare assed naked, the two of them got into their car and drove off. Mistress nodded to Travis who made a quick phone call. "Travis has friends in the police department, they have set up road blocks. Those two will be arrested and then justice will finally be done."

Mistress said, "Marsha, Becca, get on your hands and knees girls. "We obeyed and Mistress said to Travis and Tomas, "Go ahead boys, this is just my way of thanking you for your help." The men got behind us and put their cocks in our cunts and fucked us hard and fast. After they drained their balls Mistress said, "On your backs girls, legs spread wide."

Mistress looked to Mike and Steve, "This whole fiasco was your fault. Lick the cum out of my girls as punishment." They looked at each other and Mike said, "No fucking way!" Mistress shrugged her shoulders, "Fine, let's go girls we are done."

Mike called out, "No Patti, you win." The men got one their knees and licked Marsha and Becca clean. As they did, Mistress said to Julie, "Stand up dear." The she looked to Paul and said, "This party is for you. If you want it to happen, suck Julie's clit." Paul was confused, but when he saw his father licking the cum out of my cunt, he submitted. Julie came hard and pulled her clit out when she started to cum and drenched Paul's face.

Mistress said, "Now that all of that nonsense is behind us, let's enjoy the weekend." The men reattached the leashes to our collars and we crawled naked into the van. Mistress chuckled to herself as she got into the car with Travis and Tomas. "When we get home I will personally thank you both for your helped. Everyone smiled at each other as they thought about the kinky fun that was coming up.