Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls tell the boys about their kinky past.
3.4k words
4.44
3.2k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning readers. This story will be different from most of the other stories Julie and I write, in that it is completely fiction. We decided that since we have written so many stories that we should take a moment to bring new readers up to date and remind old readers about how some of the things we have done in the past that will relate to the events of this weekend.

One last thought, by now you know who Mike, Steve and Paul are. The other 3 that took part in the weekend we will simply call Moe, Larry and Curly. This is not because they were stooges in anyway, they were actually quite nice with really great cocks. Calling them by those names will just make it easier to follow along. Have fun and please leave comments for both Julie and I, we want so much to have our readers enjoy our works.

Once we got home, we all went into the barn to talk about what had just recently happened. All of the women, except Mistress Patti, were naked. All of the women, including Mistress Patti, had the jeweled butt plugs up our asses. All that the naked women had on were stocking, garters and high heels that matched the color of the plugs.

After a bit, Mistress told Sue and I to go fetch refreshments our guests. Then Mistress went with Mike and Steve inside the house to plan the rest of the weekend. Master Scott and Bob had some errands to run. That left all the slaves alone with Paul, Moe, Larry and Curly.

When Sue and I got back, we served beers to the men and put out various snacks, while the girls all remained naked and drank diet Coke. Paul then said, “If you want, you can get dressed now.” I said, thank you Sir, but when we serve our clients, we always remain naked, unless they chose otherwise.”

Moe picked up on something and asked, “Why do you call us ‘Sir?’ We are half your age. Annie answered that, “When I ran the brothel, I always insisted my girls call the clients ‘Sir.’ It was a sign of respect that they were paying for. I also insisted on using the term ‘client.’ I hate the term ‘john’ and my girls were not ‘dates.’ Client shows that there was a professional relationship and my girls would always act like professionals.”

Larry said, “Professionals? You girls are whores, there is nothing professional about that!”

Paul defended us, “Stop talking like a dick. A few weeks ago, my Dad, Uncle Paul and I came down to make the initial arrangements. All the girls took turns sucking our cocks. It was absolutely amazing!” He pointed to Marsha, “She is the newest prostitute. She sucked my Dad’s cock until he almost passed out. Dad said that, “Marsha was one of the best her ever had. She actually shit herself and then smeared the shit all over her body. Then she knelt in the shit in front of my Dad and he face fucked her so hard that she puked all over herself. After that we all pissed on her as she wore a toilet seat around her neck.”

Moe said, “That is not sexy, it is just nasty.” Paul explained, “You are right, saying it makes it sound nasty, but trust me, it was fucking great!”

I looked at the men there and explained, “Men are into piss play and I have found women are much more into scat play. Piss play is just fun, but scat play is an extreme form of submission or dominance. Women are much more into that. The thing is that although scat play is much more of a female thing, men love watching it.” Then I looked at Paul and said, “Am I right Sir?” Paul smiled, “Exactly, thanks for explaining that.”

Moe looked at Marsha and asked, “If we were to tell you to shit in front of us all, you would do it?” Marsha nodded submissively and then Moe asked, “Why?”

Marsha voice was strong when she said simply, “Because I am a prostitute Sir. If knew that is what my client wanted to make him happy, I would do it. As Paul said, his father left very happy that day.” Moe pushed, “How do you think your husband would react if he knew all that you did that day?” All of us smiled as she answered, “He was right there watching it all. After everyone left he fucked me in the ass and then whispered how proud he was of me. Master said that is when he decided that I should get branded as well Sir.”

Paul said, “Go ahead girls, show them your branding, let them examine your asses.” We did as commanded and went to the split rail fence outside the barn and bent over. As the men inspected our asses, Paul continued, “See guys, these girls have no shame. They are bent over, naked in front of strangers and never hesitated to let you grab their asses. They are real whores.”

“Do like I did the first time I met them, put your fingers in their assholes and then watch what they do.” They all did as Paul suggested, and when they put their filthy fingers in front of our faces, we licked them clean.

Larry said, “I am curious, why did you let people brand you like animals?”

Sue spoke for all of us, “It is complicated Sir, but all of us wear the brandings as a sign of pride and commitment to our Masters and our craft. I was the first to be branded over 20 years ago. My husband/Master was active military then. When he was deployed overseas he knew I would be as horny as a bitch in heat without him, so he made arrangements with Nancy and Annie. They owned the brothel I worked in. I became a professional whore. It was Master’s idea to brand me and I loved the idea. I made me feel secure, that even though strangers were fucking me, they still understood I was someone else’s property.””

“Didn’t it hurt?” We all chuckled as Sue said, “Oh yes, it is easily the most pain I have ever endured, bit it was worth it. I love being branded.”

Paul said, “You saw the videos Julie sent us, it had to hurt. They actually puked and shit themselves.” All the men nodded as they remembered. Then Paul asked, “Who got branded next?” Julie spoke for us both, “Becca and I were next. We were going to marry Nancy and Annie and they asked if they could brand us. We also loved the idea.”

Nancy said, “In addition to running a whorehouse, I am also a medical doctor. I looked into brandings and I saw, when done properly, it is safe. Master Scott branded them both for us just before we got married. Then Sue came up with the idea of getting our tits branded too.” We lifted our tits to show the “S” on the underside of our tits. Sue smiled, “We like to think of the ‘S’ as being the Secret Sisterhood of Sluts.”

“Annie and I decided we would have our tits branded too. Trust us, it hurt like anything!” Nancy’s voice trembled a bit. “Do you remember that woman from the airport, Jeannie? She was not lying when she said she broke me. The raping and beating I had to endure was so intense, that I realized then I could never really be a Domme anymore. When Mistress Patti came back into our lives, I asked her to brand both Annie and I.” Annie said, “The raping changed our lives. We both knew in our hearts we were slaves.”

Curly looked at Marsha and said, “That leaves you girl. Why did you get branded?” Marsha explained, “I had a dull life as a librarian until I found out about how kinky Julie really was. I begged her to teach me about kinky sex and all of the girls helped train me to be a slut. Master told me after he saw how I sucked Paul’s cock and allowed all the men to defile me, he knew I had the heart of a slave. Julie and I often smile at each other when we work at the library sharing the secret of the brandings and plugs in our assholes.”

Paul said, “You gotta see their plugs guys, they are huge.” He looked at us and ordered us to remove the plugs. Again, showing no modesty, we all reached back to remove the plugs. As expected when they came out of our assholes, they were filthy and left a gaping hole. The men had us exchange plugs and put them in our mouths. I got Julie’s plug. Aside from the shit taste, the thing I loved was the warmth of the plug in my mouth. The plug was buried deep in our asses, so when they came out they always had body warmth on them. Sharing that sensation is so sensual.

The men bent us over and marveled at how open our assholes were. One of them asked. “How many cocks do you think have been in those nasty assholes?” Nancy spoke up and said for the girls, hundreds, possibly thousands. Remember, they worked as prossies since they were 18, we are all in our 60’s now. Annie and I did not whore ourselves out as much as they did.”

Paul asked, “Why did you become whores? I mean you are all beautiful, but you are intelligent too. Wasn’t there a better way to support yourselves?

Nancy smiled, “You boys are too young to understand. Back when we were teens, there were not the opportunities for women that there are now. Being a whore was a quick way for us to earn money. I was in med school, my parents were not rich, so I became a whore. But I was not some dumb bimbo, I worked hard, learned the profession and when I met Annie, we decided to open our own brothel.

Annie said, “I have always been a ‘big girl.’ Back them I had a select group of clients that loved BBW's like myself and I was able to charge good money for letting them do unspeakable things to me. Nancy said she would be a silent partner and we took a chance. All of our girls were trained prossies like Becca and Sue.”

Julie said, “When my mum caught me with my knickers down fucking my daddy, she threw me out. Becca had already been working as a whore. That is when Becca made arrangements with Nancy for me to come and work for her. Nancy and Annie paid for my college education and hormone treatments. They allowed me to work as a whore as payment for all of that.”

Paul said, “Can I ask something personal please?” Sue laughed as she said, “You have been asking us about fucking, shitting, pissing and all sorts of nasty things. What could be more personal than that?” We all had a good laugh and then Paul said, “No offense, you girls really have ‘potty mouths.’ I mean instead of ‘vagina’ or pussy, you say ‘cunt.’ Rather than ‘making love,’ you say ‘fuck.’ I don’t get it.”

Nancy explained, “That is my doing. Words are almost as important as actions when satisfying clients. A word like ‘vagina’ is too clinical and ‘pussy’ is too cute. A word like ‘cunt’ is raw and most women do not use that word for that reason. That is what set my girls apart from the other whores. They knew how to use words to make them stand out.”

“Yet little things like how they sit will also separate them as well. Most whores will spread their legs wide to get a man’s attention. Look at all of us Sir. Even naked we have our legs spread just wide enough to keep your attention, without making a display of ourselves. It’s little things like that, that will separate professional prostitutes from common street whores.”

Nancy laughed as the men suddenly looked at our spread legs, “Go ahead look, by now you know we have no shame or modesty.” This time we all spread our legs wide and the men inspected us. As they did, they fingered us as well and soon we were all moaning.

I said, “Would you like to fuck us Sirs?” Then Nancy said, “No wait. Stay here.” Nancy went to the toy box and came back with her double headed dildo. “You have been asking about men going to whorehouses. Many of our clients were women as well Sir. They want to experiment with lesbianism or some kink they are afraid to tell their husbands about. Annie, let’s give the men a show before they fuck the girls.”

Nancy went to the toy box and came back with a nasty looking double headed dildo. It was 16 inches long with lots of mean looking bumps and ridges along the surface. The conversation and the fingering had made all of us wet already, so Nancy squatted low and started to push the dildo inside her wet cunt, lewdly displaying herself as she did.

When she had about 8 inches inside her, she nodded to me. I got behind her and put the harness over her dildo and then buckled it in the back. Mistress then walked around the room. As she did, her “she cock” jiggled between her legs. The men seemed memorized as they watched. “How can you guys even walk around when you have erections!”

Nancy laid down on her back with her “cock” sticking straight up. “Our female clients love this, either being on the wearing or receiving end of the cock. Annie, go ahead girl, get into position.” Annie stood over Nancy with her legs straddling Nancy and slowly lowered herself, impaling her wet cunt on to Nancy’s cock. Soon both ends were buried completely in the girls’ cunts.

Annie leaned over Nancy and dangled her tits over Nancy’s face. Nancy immediately started to suckle and bite Annie’s huge tits. Very slowly, Annie started to fuck herself on Nancy’s cock. Paul was standing next to me and I saw him rubbing his cock through his pants. I slapped his hand and said, “Girls, suck their cocks.” Then I leaned over to Nancy and Annie and whispered, “Slow it up girls, don’t cum until we get our lips on their cocks.” I could tell by the glaze in their eyes, they were very close to cumming.

Us girls got the men naked and then got behind them and started to probe their assholes with our tongues and fingers. We all wiped our fingers on our tits leaving nasty brown streaks. Then we grabbed their cocks and pulled them to where Nancy and Annie were fucking. We got on our knees in front of the men and started to lick their balls. They were got too close to cumming, we bit their ball sacks to slow them up.

Then I nodded to the girls and we took their cocks in our mouths and started to suckle them for real now. That was the sign Annie was waiting for and she started to ride Nancy’s cock hard and fast. Nancy clamped her teeth on Annie’s nipples and soon Annie was dripping blood over Nancy’s face. Both women screamed as they came.

That sent the men over the edge and they came hard and fast, We all released their cocks after the first spurt so they could cum on our faces and tits. As they did, we fingered our cunts and Julie played with her clit. Soon we all just laid on the ground in the afterglow of group orgasms.

As we laid their catching our breath, we noticed the monitor. With the arrangements worked out, Mistress Patti was inside the house with Mike, Steve (Paul’s father and uncle), Travis and Tomas, they were all fucking her. We were able to watch them from the monitors in the barn since all of the property was wired with CCTV. Mistress had Mike on his back with his cock buried inside her cunt. Steve was behind Mistress with his cock buried in her asshole with Travis and Tomas standing in front of her. Mistress mouth went from cock to cock sucking them both as the others fucked her. We all marveled at the skills that Mistress Patti had. She was in her 70’s and fucking 4 men at the same time!

After a while, Mistress stood up and Mike and Steve never hesitated and went to her cunt and asshole to lick her clean. Paul said, “It seems Mistress has my Dad and uncle as well trained as you girls are too.” We laughed and soon Mistress came back into the barn with the men trailing behind her.

She laughed and said, “This barn smells like a whorehouse.” We laughed and then realized that Annie was still sitting on Nancy, with the she cock buried in her cunt. “That is the nicest thing about dildos, they never grow soft.” After laughing, Annie started to stand up, before she could, Mistress stopped her. “Boys, why not mark Nancy and Annie with your scent. Piss on them.” The boys did not have to be told twice, they made a circle around Nancy and Annie and pissed over them both.

Both women opened their mouths and had the piss spill out all of their tits and belly. Then Sue and I got over Nancy’s face and pissed all over her face and hair. Julie went to Annie and pissed on her tits while Marsha put her cunt in Annie’s mouth and pissed directly in her mouth. Annie swallowed as quickly as she could. That became too much for Annie and she puked the piss all over Nancy’s face and tits.

Annie started to grind on the dildo and soon shuddered as she had another orgasm. After she recovered, she started to stand up again, her wet cunt made a nasty slurping as she did. Julie and I crawled to our wives to lick them clean. I buried my face in Annie’s cunt and licked her clean as Julie suckled the dildo and then slowly pulled it out of Nancy’s cunt and licked that end too.

Sue and Marsha went into the house to make coffee and we all started to talk about what was going to happen next. We lounged around bare assed naked as Mistress explained, “We have decided that no one is going to air dance, but the girls will be strangled and choked. Scott and Nancy discussed that and decided that would be just as sexy, but a lot safer."

Sue said, “Its really just as well. All of us have experienced the intensity of the orgasms associated with hanging.” Then she looked at Nancy and Annie, “I wish you girls could have experienced it at least once. It is really intense.”

Nancy looked at Annie and smiled, “What makes you think we never did?” Julie spoke first, “What are you talking about? You never ‘danced.’ Sue and I air danced for the troops. We practiced it ahead of time, I remember because Becca caught us and we hanged Becca as well.”

Mistress said, “You silly girls. Did you really think Annie and I would let you do something as dangerous as that without first checking it out for ourselves? We knew that Sue had been hanging for years before you girls did it. We never told you, but we asked Sue’s Master to come over and hang us before any of you tried it. We tried it and loved it!”

“Julie, do you really think it was an accident that Becca caught you and Sue practicing? We sent her to the house to catch you both in the act. We wanted Becca to experience it for herself to give us her opinion as well.” Annie said, “More than anything, we wanted to make sure that when the strangulation was getting really intense that you shit yourselves. This way we knew when to safely cut you down.”

Then Mistress looked at the men, they were shocked into silence knowing that all the women they were with had actually been hanged by the neck, Then she said to the men, “Don’t worry boys, what we have planned for you will be just as nasty.”