The Sisters

Story Info
A group of Women who served the chosen one.
782 words
3.38
9.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters were a group of women who had dedicated their life to serving the chosen one. Through letting the chosen one explore their holes one at a time they granted him the ability to connect to the force and advance spiritually.

A typical day for the chose one would start by him receiving a blowjob from one of the sisters followed by him drinking fresh breast milk from the titts of the sisters. Then he would choose a sister to go into the showers with him, he would start by lathering her body with soap making sure that he got her breasts and her ass cheeks all covered up in soap.

He then would take the shower hose and insert it into her puckered asshole until she got a full distended belly. He then would in one quick motion take out the shower hose and plug her ass with an anal hook. He made sure that the anal hook was tight so that he body would remain straight as she stood up. He enjoyed watching her struggle with her distended belly. He then would remove the anal hook in one swooping motion and let her empty her bowels right there and then. He would repeat the anal cleansing until the water was totally clean.

He then ask her to take his soft dick into her mouth and he would then start to urinate inside her mouth. She would gulp as fast as she could to keep up with his stream. She would empty his bladder every time he needed to pee, drinking urine was a favorite among the sisters.

He would then as her to turn around so that he can anally explore her asshole, he enjoyed watching the sisters spread their ass cheeks for him to enjoy and explore. He would start by lubricating his hands and inserting a finger or two, the sister was trained to start rocking her body when she felt something penetrate her asshole. He would keep adding fingers until his hole fist was inserted in her ass, then he would push in as much as he could. His favorite was when he was elbow deep inside a sister's ass. The feeling of their tight assholes wrapped around his elbow made him excited. Seeing their ass cheeks jiggle and gyrate about was even more of a turn on.

After he was done anally exploring the sister, he would take out his arm out of her ass and ask her to lick it clean for him. He would watch as the sister cleaned his hand from here anal juices. Then he would wash away all the soap on her body and dry her out making sure to take care of her breasts and her ass.

He would then escort her out of the shower into the bedroom where the real fun began. The room was setup with every kind of BDSM toy, chair, gadget you can imagine. When enjoying a sister he would always start gently massaging every inch of the sister's skin this way she can relax before she was used for his pleasure.

He would take out the weighted buttplug out of her ass and watch as her asshole gaped. His girls were marked by a butterfly tattoo around their anus. He loved watching it gape! He would talk to the sister to get to know her more before he used her. There were 300 of them who he was meeting one at a time. While he was having fun with one of the sisters in his private room. The other sisters would be hanging out in the house.

The house was big and it allowed for all the sisters to live in it, they were normal women who had jobs. It is that when they came back home they were the submissive whores that they enjoyed being. Their sole job was to provide and to care for the chosen one. They made sure that every fantasy of his was filled. They acted like his personal harem.

The sisters called themselves the harem of the chosen. They would make sure that their bodies were ready for sexual use every day. They would spend hours grooming themselves and each other. They plucked every hair around their pussies and assholes because the chosen one liked to see them bald down there. In their spare time they gave each others enemas to make sure that their assholes were always clean. A lot of them got their bodies modified with breast implants and ass implants to make sure that they were the epitome of fuck toys.

More on the Sisters in the next chapter of the story stay tuned!