Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 01 - The Beginning

Story Info
Meet the Whores - Becca's life in a brothel.
1.2k words
4.06
10.8k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Dear Readers -- this story has elements of BDSM and humiliation of women in it. That being said, you must remember that everything in this series was done with everyone's consent. I can speak from first hand experience, when I am involved in scenes like this that love it. All of the things done in this scene were done for everyone's pleasure, mostly the pleasure of the women.

My name is Becca. If you have read my works, you know that I have spent most of my life working in a brothel. When I was a young woman, I had such a cute hot figure with great tits and ass. Now as I get older, I have become a BBW. I am 5-8, 180, most of my weight is in my ass, tits (40DD) and thighs. I actually have a flat belly.

Vanilla people that I meet, that know I was a whore, ask all sorts of questions and I enjoy answering them. So I decided we would put together this new series based on my experiences as a whore.

However, through my life, I have come into contact with many different people. To avoid confusion and make the other stories easier to follow I decided to introduce all of those people now.

JULIE -- Becca is my sister. As she explained, I was not born a woman. Even as young as 18, both my mother and Becca realized I was not really meant to be a man so they started to train me to be a sissy. They actually helped me realize I wanted to be a sissy by leaving their clothes out knowing I would likely try them on. I was "caught" wearing Becca's panties and bra.

After we both had a long talk, I agreed to be trained. Later, my mother joined in the training. During that time, Becca and I would fuck like bunnies, we still do. I made a stupid mistake when I betrayed my mother by fucking Daddy, her husband. Mom threw me out of the house and I went to the brothel where Becca worked and became a whore.

ANNIE -- I am Becca's wife now, but when we first met, I was a part owner of brothel that Becca and Julie worked in. I was then, as I am now, a BBW. Becca was one of my best whores and when she brought Julie to me, I agreed to allow her to live in the brothel and train her as a whore.

I saw great potential in Julie, so I also paid for her education and all of her needs. In return she would work for me for 10 years as a slave/whore. I had Julie's beautiful ass branded with a temporary chemical solution that had to be redone every few years. I ran the brothel with a silent partner, her name is Nancy.

NANCY -- I was the silent partner that Annie told you about. While I was a very kinky and demanding Domme, I rarely got involved in the brothel. I was (and still am) also a medical doctor. I could not take a chance of having my reputation ruined, so I tended to stay in the background.

All 4 of us, myself, Becca, Julie and Annie became lovers. Recently Julie and I got married along with Annie and Becca. We had a simple ceremony at the courthouse and exchanged rings. But at our kinky, BDSM ceremony, we exchanged butt plugs. All four of us wear these butt plugs 24/7. They are very special plugs because each of them has a jewel at the end that matches out birthstone. Mine is yellow topaz.

Before the ceremony, both Julie and Becca agreed to be branded as a sign of love and submission. This time the branding was done for real, with hot irons.

This is Becca again. We all worked in the brothel for 40 years. During that time Julie and I, and to a lesser degree, Annie and Nancy, were engaged in the most outrageous sex imaginable. This is what this series is going to be about.

Just to finish what you need to know. About 7 years, Julie had an opportunity to move to Tennessee to become a teacher in a Home School Programs. She brought an old house and barn and converted them to beautiful facilities. The barn was remodeled to accommodate our kinky lifestyle.

A few other people that you need to meet are:

MASTER SCOTT & HIS SLAVE/WIFE -- SUE. Sue and Scott were married just before Scott was deployed. They were already in a Master/slave relationship. They agreed that since Sue had such a high sex drive she would work in Annie's brothel as a whore.

Master Scott had Sue branded before he left so that everyone would know that although Sue was a whore, she still was an owned slave. All of us were fascinated at the thought of a woman being branded, so erotic!

MASTER BOB & HIS WIFE/SLAVE MARSHA. When Julie started working at the library, her boss was Marsha. Marsha knew that Julie was not a true woman, but never told anyone. Julie works with lots of other women and no one suspects what is really between her legs. Marsha is the only one that knows and keeps it a secret.

A few years ago, Marsha accidentally found out how kinky Julie really is. That ignited a fire in Marsha and she begged Julie to train her to be a whore. After we joined Julie in Tennessee, we all helped train Marsha to be a slave and her husband, Bob, to be a Master.

Finally, the last person you need to meet is our Aunt, Patti.

AUNT PATTI -- I am the girl's aunt. Their mom was my sister, Linda. When Linda passed, I moved in with the girls and they really seemed to appreciate it. Due to reasons that I won't go into yet, neither Annie nor Nancy were able to Domme, so I stepped in to fill that role. Seeing how Becca and Julie were branded as slaves, I thought it best that Annie and Nancy get branded as my slaves, which they did willingly.

I am in my 70's and still sexually active. For a mature woman I still have a good body, great tits (but they sag now).

Like the girls, I was a whore. I worked in the brothel that was owned by my Aunt Patricia. She is the woman that I was named for. She was one of the most elegant women I have ever met.

My father abused me, Linda and our Mom, Jane. Aunt Patricia was able to take my father down. The manner in which she did so was amazing, she was on her knees, in our bathroom, naked covered in cum and piss. Yet in spite of that she was in total control.

I am proud to be named for her and to use her as my role model all throughout my life.

This is Becca again. Those are the women that will play the biggest role in this series, Almost all of what I am writing is based on actual experiences, which makes it even more exciting for everyone. I hope you enjoy the series and please leave comments.

Welcome to the whorehouse!