All Comments on 'Becca XXX Ch. 02'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Really an Amazing Story And Start of more.

Please Continue soon. Cant wait to read more.

hdwg2003hdwg2003almost 6 years ago
MORE

This story has been Hot Sexy Intresting, We need to find out what happens to Poor Becca! Was she trained all along to become what she has become (used for human trafficking by Lexa?) and then Lexa cant handle the loss and rescues her, taking her place, or being used right beside her? PLEASE i have to know!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story.

I like the way it has wall to wall sex but also a real plot.

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Mixed feelings

The story of Becca, thus far, has been more literary than any I have read on Literotica. It is a compelling story and I keep coming back for more. However, this chapter (02) left me feeling for the first time that it was unrealistic. With so much STDs around, how can one realistically open up to all and sundry for unprotected sex? Don't get me wrong, this little flaw for me does not stop me gobbling up this amazing story.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
I don't know

Storyteller, Storyteller, Storyteller!!!! Is Becca becoming too deep in her role? Is Lexa going to freak out? Has she freaked out? The violence is a bit much to take, I see the need for the story line......I"m still rooting for you Becca.....

thekeenreaderthekeenreader6 months ago

What a cliffhanger!!!!!!

Loved this one so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
1616 Followers
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...