Becca XXX Ch. 07

Story Info
Becca has a fruity time with a friend and gains an ally.
14.8k words
4.76
22.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

A week had passed since my findings in Cynthia's office and I had still not had any contact from Lexa. I needed to get the new information to her, but had no way of communicating. Access to phones and internet was not allowed and even the clients had phones confiscated to prevent us from using them.

I had been into Cynthia's office again, two nights ago and tried to use her desk phone and the one behind reception. Neither were working. They must be switched off at night for obvious reasons.

I was stuck until Lexa sent someone in. Maybe it would be Miller again. I liked him. There was something about him. I'd show him my appreciation for coming to see me, that was for sure.

I had worked most nights and thoroughly enjoyed myself. There had been no more incidents like I had had with George. I wondered if Cynthia had deliberately set me up with the liaison to keep me in my place. Maybe she was suspicious of me like Tony seemed to be or maybe I was just being paranoid again. Working undercover for seven weeks was taking its toll on me. At times I forgot who I was. I actually believed I was a high class hooker and I was losing my own identity. Was I Becca the whore or Becca the agent? I was neither, I was Rebecca Mansfield thrown into a criminal underworld where everyone seemed deceptive.

I had tried to answer the mysteries I had uncovered and get my head around what was going on, but questions still remained.

Who was the person in charge of this operation?

What was going to happen to us when we were shipped abroad?

Why did Cynthia have a gun in her office drawer?

What was in the briefcase and was it linked to this in any way?

How was the whole thing including the obscene amount of money, being hidden from the authorities?

The final question in my head was how was I going to get myself out of this?

I still had the tracker in my armpit so Lexa would know where I was. She must be sending someone in soon. Mustn't she?

I was sitting in the lobby drinking tea and mulling things over when Cynthia came out to see me. Her stern look and bad attitude sat down at the table next to me.

"Good afternoon Rebecca. How are you today?" she asked, completely emotionless.

"Very well thank you. How are you?"

"I'm great. You know you're working tonight don't you?" she asked, although it wasn't really a question.

"I thought I had a night off, tonight."

"Not any more you don't. We have a new client tonight and they asked for you. They liked your profile and the reviews on your menu."

"Sure. No problem who is he and what does he want?"

"It's a woman actually. She wants a girlfriend experience. I know you'll show her a good time," she raised her eyebrows.

"Of course. I've licked more pussy than you've had hot dinners," I tried to shock her.

"I know Rebecca. I'm sure you're very skilled. I bet she'll love spending the night with you," she actually gave me a smile and a wink.

Was she hitting on me? Did she get to sample the goods like Marvin had at the processing facility? I wondered.

"I'll be sure to give her my best performance. We need to keep the clients happy after all," I agreed.

"That's good then," she got up to leave, but hesitated.

She wanted to say more, but in the end she just nodded and went back to her office. I swear she was wiggling her ass at me as she walked off. It wasn't going to get me going. Although she was a nice looking woman and had a sexy body, she was a heartless bitch. She saw us as nothing more than a commodity to make money from. She couldn't care less what happened to us. Besides, she would be shipping us abroad pretty soon, from what I had found in her office. There were passport photos of all five of us and it didn't take a genius to work out why they were there.

I remembered she also had a bullet vibe in her drawer and I suddenly had an image of her going back to her office and locking her door and shutting the blinds.

I bet she'd be thinking of me. I imagined her taking out her vibrator and switching it to maximum. Maybe she'd already have her panties off and would be sitting back in her chair with her legs spread wide on the desk. Maybe she liked the thought of being caught. I knew I did.

She'd slowly tease her clit with the tip of the vibe, closing her eyes and pretending it was me doing it to her. Slowly increasing the pressure, maybe slipping it in and out of her wet slit. I was sure she'd be shaved and silky. I felt my own pussy swell at the thought of her getting off, thinking of me. I bet she'd be saying my name in her head as she approached her climax.

'Ooooh Rebecca...make me cum baby...'

She'd be dipping the vibe into her hole and then across her wet pussy lips and onto her clit until she couldn't take it anymore. She'd let out a stifled moan, not wanting anyone to hear. Her legs would buckle and she'd cum quietly and intensely in the comfort of her own office. Masturbating at work like the dirty bitch she was.

I waited a good fifteen minutes, thinking of her and what she'd be doing to herself. Maybe she'd wanted me to follow her and lick her snatch in her office. That wasn't going to happen.

I was just getting up to go back to my room when I saw her office door open. She came out and passed some paperwork to the receptionist. She looked guilty. Her face was flushed pink and it extended down to her chest. She'd been up to something for sure. She looked up and saw me staring. She looked shy somehow and tucked her hair behind her ear and looked away. The way a boy and girl look at each other when they fancy one another , but neither's brave enough to make the first move.

Dirty fucking bitch.

She wanted me. I was sure of it. I was also pretty sure she'd just cum thinking of me.

I felt satisfied that I had one up on her. I was never going to fuck a woman like her, even if she held her gun to my head. I laughed inside and felt powerful, knowing I had something she wanted. Fuck her.

I went back to my room and prepared for the evenings new client. I was sure it would be some rich bitch who had never worked a day in her life, probably out spending daddy's money for him. It wouldn't be the first time I'd experienced that scenario. Some spoilt young girl wanting to get daddy's attention by fucking a female prostitute. Maybe she'd be trying to shock him into giving her more money or a new car or something. Money bought whatever you wanted here. You could be whoever you wanted to be and fuck whoever you wanted to. Your wildest fantasies bought to life for ten grand a night. Maybe she'd never been with girl before and wanted to try it out. Maybe she was a closet lesbian and didn't want daddy to know. There were many possibilities, but they all resulted in the same thing. Me opening my legs for her and giving her whatever she wanted. In this case it was a girlfriend experience. I didn't have any more information than that. I would have to improvise and react off her.

She had made no special requests on my outfit, so it was up to me to pick something that I thought would get her going.

I found an underwear set in deep purple satin and black lace trim. It was a masterpiece and looked stunning on me. She'd be creaming her knickers when I got down to my underwear. I always had a feeling of nervous excitement when I met a new client. At tier four that was the case most nights. I had no repeat clients yet.

I needed a dress to go with the underwear and couldn't find anything suitable in my wardrobe so went over to see Tammy, she was the same size as me.

I knocked on her door and she took a while to open up. She had a robe wrapped around her when she came to the door.

"Becca... Hi... come in," she was breathless and bustled me into her room.

She seemed in a rush.

As soon as I got inside she closed the door and took her robe off. She was naked underneath and obviously aroused looking at the state of her hardened nipples.

"Did I interrupt something?" I smiled.

"Sorry...err...yes... I was about to cum when you knocked. Do you mind if I carry on?" she said, moving over the bed and lying down.

Her fingers went straight to her clit and she closed her eyes and rubbed herself slowly.

"Don't mind me," I giggled. "I just want to borrow a dress."

"Mmmmmm...fine...help yourself..." she moaned, already getting back into her rhythm as though I wasn't there.

I went to her wardrobe and started rifling through her clothes, looking for a perfect dress for the evening. I heard her wet fingers sliding over her labia and into her fuck hole. She sighed softly, enjoying the pleasure she was giving herself.

I couldn't help, but look over my shoulder and watch her playing. We hadn't fucked each other for a few days, our tantric relationship was still a secret.

"Do you want a hand?" I asked.

"Mmmm...oh...no...its fine...I'm close..."she panted.

She was laying across the bed with her head titled back hanging off the side. I silently moved up to her head and knelt on the floor behind her. I had a perfect view down her body as if I were looking down at my own. Her beautiful round tits wobbled ever so slightly as she rubbed herself. My gaze went lower across her navel and down to below her waist . I looked at her firm thighs, left and right and then at her pubic mound in the centre. From the angle I was at the view looked like a hilly valley. I could see through her mountainous boobs through the valley of her cleavage and down to the foot hills of her silky thighs and pubic bone. It looked magnificent and I half expected to see the sun rising up from between her legs.

She knew I was there, but carried on regardless. Her hand was busy stroking her clit up and down, her face was one of pure pleasure. She was close for sure.

She was a sight to behold.

She was epic.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently traced them down across her collar bone towards her breasts. She sighed deeply and I saw her tremble. I wanted to be part of her climax and she didn't seem to mind. Her skin was oily, dark and smooth. I cupped her boobs and gently massaged them.

"Mmmmmffffff...oooohhhhhh..." she gasped.

Her body was warm and soft and responded to my touch with small quivers.

I could feel it within her. Any second now.

I massaged her harder, gently tweaking her nipples.

"Oooooohhh ...Beeeccccaaaaaaa..."

She came softly and quietly as the pleasure washed over her. She arched her back to increase the pressure of my hands on her breasts. I heard her pussy soak her fingers as her nectar leaked out from her slit. The wet back and forth sound of a girl in ecstasy filled the room, masked only by her moans of delight. Her orgasm peaked and slowly died away and she lay still with her hand on her belly. Her fingers were slick and shiny and left a trail on her navel.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She responded with a moan and we slowly parted. She opened her eyes, looking sleepy in the afterglow.

"Beautiful," she whispered.

"You looked sensational Tammy. Sorry if I interrupted your alone time."

"I needed to cum. Your touch helped," she sighed. "I'm not working tonight, so I thought I'd do it solo."

"You never need to be solo. I'm only across the corridor from you."

"I know, but sometimes I like to go solo."

I knew what she meant. I felt the same.

I got up and went back to her wardrobe.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked holding up a dark purple strappy dress. It was a sexy off the shoulder design with long sleeves. It would be tight fitting and very short.

"Sure," she said waving it away at me.

"Thanks babe. Apparently I'm with some rich bitch new client who wants a girlfriend experience."

"Good luck. She's a lucky woman."

I walked back over to her and kissed her briefly and then left.

"See you later sexy," she giggled. "Have fun."

Back in my room I laid all my clothes out on the bed. It was like a ritual for me. I did it every time I got ready. Underwear to the left and then the dress to the right. I'd put the shoes in line with the dress on the floor. I'd pour myself a drink ready for when I got out of the shower.

I showered, washed and dried my hair and then sipped my wine while I did my make-up in the mirror. I did my nails a lighter purple than the dress and then did my hair. The wine was gone and I finally put my out fit on.

After a quick twirl in the mirror I went down to the lobby bar and waited for her to arrive.

I didn't have to wait long.

In the distance I saw a shiny red sports car approaching along the tree lined driveway. The sun reflected off the windscreen and I couldn't see the driver. The car rumbled and was low slung. It pulled up outside and the engine revved as the driver switched it off. It was a bright red Ferrari.

It looked like I was right about the rich bitch. Daddy had probably bought it for her. It was sexy car.

The position of the sun made it impossible to see the driver until she was out of the car. I watched the door slide upwards like the wing of a bird.

A long leg stepped out wearing white stilettos. Her leg was slender and tanned. The valet held out his hand to help her out of the low vehicle. Her manicured fingers grasped his hand and her other leg appeared. It was equally as beautiful.

I caught a glimpse of the hem line on her dress. It was white and short showing all of her thighs. Getting out of a Ferrari was never an elegant experience, but she made it look easy. I tried to see up her dress, but she managed to exit the vehicle with grace. Her dark hair flopped forwards as she bowed her head to avoid the door frame. Her dress was strapless and her shapely breasts held it in place.

She turned away to thank the valet so I still couldn't see her face. My heart was pounding with excitement. This was a woman of confidence and she had a body to die for. The perfect female form. Strong and toned and extremely elegant. The way she turned and the way she moved told me she knew how to work it to her advantage.

Finally she turned to give me a full frontal view. White stilettoes. Short dress. Slim waist. Large breasts. High cheek bones. She was wearing aviator mirrored sunglasses. She slowly reached up and removed them, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

When I saw her face I could have died happy.

I face I recognised.

I face I loved.

Holy fucking shit!

It was Lexa.

She had finally tracked me down and had come to see me personally. Maybe she missed me as much as I missed her.

She ascended the steps and approached the door. Her body moved like a piece of art. She oozed sex appeal in every way. The valet was still standing next to her car watching her walk up the steps. The doorman had his mouth open. A couple of men in the lobby stopped and stared at her.

The doorman opened the doors with a huge smile on his face.

She stood in the doorway, surveying the scene.

Time stood still.

Nothing moved.

Minutes seemed to pass.

Finally it was as though time slowly caught up with us and the hotel returned to its usual pace.

From where I was sitting she couldn't see me very easily. I had sat there deliberately to identify and evaluate my client before they checked in.

Lexa walked to reception and did the usual check in procedure. She waved back towards her car, probably telling the receptionist about her luggage.

I saw her nod and then look to the bar.

I imagined the receptionist directing her to me.

"Your date is in the lobby bar wearing a purple dress," she would be saying.

I watched Lexa nod and head in my direction.

I wanted her.

I couldn't hold back any longer. This was a girl friend experience after all. I didn't even need to role play this one. She was my girlfriend.

I got up from my seat and walked over to her. I worked it the same as she had. Over stepping to make my hips sway and my ass wiggle.

She saw me coming and stopped in her tracks. I stopped inches from her and threw my arms around her.

"Hey sexy. How are you?" I asked, as though I saw her every day.

"Hey yourself. I'm great. How are you?"

We kissed briefly like lovers meeting after a day of separation.

I hadn't seen her for over six weeks. The last time we met was in a dogging car park, just before my gang bang with thirty strangers. I was then kidnaped and entered the sex industry undercover.

I held her close and squeezed her tight. She felt warm and safe. We released our embrace and kissed again. Just a brief 'welcome home kiss'.

"I'm doing ok babe," I finally answered her. "Shall we get a seat in the piano bar, its quieter in there."

"Sure, whatever. Lead the way," she had a huge smile on her face and was obviously pleased to see me.

We took a seat in a quiet corner and the waiter came straight over. I ordered my usual drink and Lexa had the same.

I couldn't stop smiling at her. I felt so happy.

"God I've missed you Lexa," I sighed.

"Me too. How are you holding up?" she was concerned.

"It's been an experience," I avoided the question.

"I'm sure it has, but seriously are you ok?" she wasn't letting up.

"I'm fine. I've had a couple of bad experiences, but you trained me for them. Honestly, I'm doing great."

She seemed to relax a little, hearing me tell her that.

I wanted to skip the small talk and just go to her room and make love to her, but we had to make this look like we didn't know each other and we had business to discuss. That was her main reason for being here.

"Firstly I want to apologise for giving you this assignment," she said.

"Apologise for what? I don't have a problem with it."

"It's turned out to be a bigger assignment than I bargained for. I thought it would be a case of tracking down the hacker at the university, Aaron and then I'd put you onto something else. I never expected it to last this long. This is classed as deep cover and I wasn't sure how you'd handle it on your first time out."

"Its been daunting at times I must admit, but hopefully I'm doing a good job," I wanted her approval.

We went silent for a minute as the waiter bought our drinks over.

We clinked glasses and waited until the waiter was out of ear shot.

It didn't really matter if anyone over head snippets of the conversation, but we didn't want to risk it. We kept our voices low and looked like lovers enjoying general chit chat.

"You're doing a fantastic job Becca. I'm so proud of you. Not many people could handle something this involved for their first mission," she continued.

"Thank you. That means a lot."

"Are you physically or mentally hurt in any way?"

"No. I told you I'm fine. What have you found out?"

I wanted to get the work stuff out the way and go to bed with her as soon as possible.

"Well...we should start at the beginning I suppose. Just before you were kidnapped, I tried to warn you. The BMW guy and the husband were in it together. They were known accomplices according to another agencies data base. They'd been working together for five months. I was too late. By the time we got to the car park to get you out, you were gone. We found your phone on the floor next to your car, smashed to pieces and the BMW was gone."

She sipped her drink and I copied her. I already knew or surmised most of what she was telling me.

"The BMW guy is called Tony," I added.

"We know, but that's all we can find on him. His car registration number was untraceable and we don't know much about him. Not even his surname. He's like a ghost."

"He doesn't seem like the others. He had the opportunity to fuck me on more than one occasion and turned me down. He seems genuinely concerned for the well-being of the working girls."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,605 Followers