Becca XXX Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm a double helping of labia pie marinated in its own juices," I cooed.

Her pussy juice was stringy and clung from her panties to her lips. I took the nozzle of the can and pushed it into her waistband. I pressed the trigger and filled her knickers with cream.

She giggled and squirmed at the feeling.

"I think I've creamed my knickers," she laughed.

"They're my knickers actually and I'd already creamed them."

I took a handful of raspberries, strawberries, cherries and grapes and started to stuff them into her panties on top of the cream.

"A nice mixed berry topping..." I continued.

I moved round the back and filled her ass crack with cream and berries like I had at the front. I stood back to admire my work.

"I think I'll call it cream filled panty surprise," I announced looking at her front to back.

"What's the surprise?"

"Well... the surprise is that when you eat the panty filling and get to the meat, there's a never ending supply of fresh juice and a small bean to nibble on."

"Maybe you should eat it? Are you hungry?" she said.

"I'm fucking starving Lexa. Of course I'll eat it."

I pushed her onto the bed and she landed on her front.

"Ass up!" I ordered. "This delicacy is better eaten from behind."

She arched her back like a good little slut and stuck her creamy ass in the air.

I licked either side of her panties around her thighs to clean off the cream that had escaped. I pulled her knickers down and gasped at the matted mess before me. Her whole ass and pussy were covered in fruit and cream, not to mention her gusset which hung heavy between her legs.

I ate the contents of her panties first and then licked her ass. I licked the cream and chewed the mushy fruit until I got to the parts of my meal that I really wanted to taste. First her sexy star shaped anus. It was puckered and twitching and I poked my tongue inside her ass. She gasped and arched her back more pushing her face into the bed sheets. This in turn exposed more of her perfect pussy and I licked lower flicking across her labia. She moaned and sighed. She needed this more than she was letting on. I had soon swallowed down the cream and she kicked her panties off to give me better access.

"You've found the meat Becca. How's it taste?"

"I'm not ready for the meat yet," I teased her.

There were berries rolling about on the bed, that had spilled out of her underwear when she'd pulled them off.

I spread her cooch open with two fingers and picked up a large strawberry.

"I think the meat needs some stuffing," I said and pushed the strawberry inside her.

"Holy fucking shit Becca. You are one dirty bitch," she sighed.

I picked up two raspberries and added them to her slimy hole. I followed it with a couple of cherries and more strawberries, forcing them inside her until she was pretty full.

"Nearly done. Somethings missing...err...oh yeah...cream," I said.

I picked up, the can and forced the nozzle inside her overfilled cunt. I pressed the nozzle gently and felt the cream start to fill her vagina. I kept going until I felt her pull away as the pressure became too great. I didn't want to over inflate her and cause damage.

I removed the nozzle and used my finger to wipe up the small dribble of cream. I licked my finger and smacked my lips together.

"One more finishing touch I think."

"Fucking hell Becca. I'm bursting here. What else are you going to stuff up there?" she sounded a little concerned.

I pushed the nozzle against her asshole and told her to relax.

As I felt her anus open up I pushed the nozzle in and filled her up from the rear.

"All done. Its time for my main course," I said.

I shuffled underneath her.

"Sit on my face and hold the fruit and cream inside you until you cum." I ordered.

"Yes chef," she laughed.

She lowered her sticky pussy onto my lips and I began to lick her slowly and rhythmically. I used the flat of my tongue to lick either side of her pussy up to her clit and back down again. I did it over and over again increasing the pressure and lingering at her sex bud for a little longer each time.

"On my fucking god Becca, that feels so fucking good," she moaned. "Fucking eat that cunt."

I sucked her clit and stroked her ass as she towered above me. She started to rock back and forth in time with my flicking tongue as she approached her climax. It was going to be monumental when she came, after six weeks of not being touched. I was surprised she'd lasted this long.

Occasional leaks of cream and mushed fruit spewed from her pussy as her contractions slowly began. I slurped them down, willing her to cum in my face.

"Oh my god."

Slurp. Lick. Slurp.

Her pussy twitched and realised more pink creamy mush.

"Fuck I'm so full."

Slurp. Lick. Twitch

"I'm going to explode, fucking eat me."

Slurp. Lick. Squelch.

Her ass twitched and released cream.

"Fuck."

Slurp. Lick. Twitch. Squelch.

She was so close now.

I opened my mouth and engulfed as much as of genitals as I could. My tongue licked the large surface area of her labia and clit as I held it flat giving her maximum stimulation. I sucked hard on her fuck hole and she came almost at once, grinding her clit into my face and contracting hard from within. Her orgasm exploded out with as much force as the fruit and cream did from her pussy and asshole. It was a huge eruption of red and pink and white as the mushed up mixture forced its way into my face and mouth. I couldn't believe how much there was. I couldn't eat it all and in the end I just let it wash over my face as she came and came and came.

She screamed loud and continued to grind.

"FUUUCCCKKKKIIIINNGGG HELLLLLLLLL BEEEEECCCCCCAAAAAA!"

A squirt of her own juice spurted out and hit me in the face adding to the mixture all over my chest.

She finally slowed down and fell forward on the bed and rolled onto her back.

She was shivering from head to toe as the pleasure waves raced through her body and slowly died away.

I lay there covered in fruit, cream and girl cum. I was in heaven.

"Mmmm that was one delicious meaty cunt," I sighed.

She lay there laughing and smiling at the ceiling.

I scooped up the pussy mixture and started to eat it. It was delicious with a faint undertone of Lexa's own flavour. I thought that I had invented a new meal for the perverts out there. Instead of girls selling panties for guys to jerk off with, I could sell a pot full of cunt fruit for them to enjoy.

Once I'd polished off the mixture from my face and chest I moved over and kissed her, before going lower and cleaning her genitals. She quivered from the sensitivity of post orgasmic release as I licked her until she was squeaky clean.

She purred and writhed and finally opened her eyes.

"That was unbelievable Becca. What's for dessert?" she said with a sleepy voice.

"Me," I said and kissed her once again.

She seemed to wake up a bit, knowing she had to get me off before we could roll over and sleep together.

"Mmmm that's my favourite kind of dessert," she said, getting up and picking up the raspberry sauce bottle.

"Lay down," she ordered.

I lay on my back still wearing her white satin panties. I could practically feel a pool of fresh juice sloshing around in them I was so turned on.

Lexa knelt in front of me and held the sauce bottle low, like she was a guy holding his cock. She made an orgasmic grunt in time with squirting thick streams of sauce onto my body, as if she was a guy cumming all over me.

"Take my spunk, you dirty whore!" she laughed.

I giggled like a school girl and she threw the bottle down and went to town cleaning me up. She paid more attention to my erect nipples and I was soon panting and arching my back as she bought me to the boil.

My pussy felt on fire and was constantly dripping.

She licked down to my belly button and kept going . I saw her feeling for the sauce bottle and she found it and brought it lower.

She pushed my legs back and knelt between them with my feet near her ears. I felt her pull my panties up to expose my cooch and then felt the tip of the sauce bottle against my pussy lips. It was hard and cold and she held it there as though it was her cock. She pushed her hips forward and I squealed as the bottle entered my pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. I'm going to cum in you Becca. I can't hold back," she joked, pretending to cum in me prematurely.

She squeezed the bottle hard and I felt cold sauce coat my insides. It was an unusual feeling. When a guy came in me it felt warm and slimy. This felt cold and sticky. She kept squeezing until I couldn't take anymore and I felt over full. I tried to move away and she sensed it was too much for me and slowly pulled the bottle out still squeezing to fill the void left by its removal.

"Oh wow. What a big load I've shot inside you," she gasped.

She threw the bottle across the room and pulled my knickers back over my pussy to cover me up. She shuffled up the bed kissed me softly on the lips. We nuzzled together and rubbed noses and kissed and stroked each other's faces. It was so loving and erotic.

She broke away and leaned over to the tray. She pickup two large bananas and held one at her crotch like she had with the sauce bottle. She slowly peeled the skin back and shoved it into my mouth still holding it at her crotch.

"Suck my cock you dirty little bitch," she ordered.

I let it slip in and out of my mouth as she pretended to fuck my face with her banana cock. After a few thrusts I bit the end off and swallowed it.

"Oohh you naughty slut," she said. "If you're hungry you can take it all."

She forced the remaining banana into my mouth and made me eat it.

"Swallow it bitch."

I obeyed and she got off me and slapped my tit hard.

"Ow."

"That's what you get for being greedy Becca. Roll onto all fours," she ordered.

I did as I was told and stuck my panty clad ass in the air waiting for her to make me cum. She picked up the other banana, peeled it and held it by her crotch again.

"Let's see what's happening inside Becca's panties," she laughed.

I felt her peel them down from behind, just enough to see inside.

"Oh my Becca. Have you come on?" she sounded disgusted.

"No mistress," I sighed, being submissive.

"Well look inside your panties. They're all red. You must be on your period."

I didn't know she was into that kind of fetish, but it felt right somehow. Dirty without actually doing the act for real.

"I haven't Mistress. I promise."

I looked down at my red stained panties as the raspberry sauce dripped from my pussy. It looked delicious. The gusset was filled with red liquid and my own special sauce and they hung low from the weight.

"Well you must have done. Look at your disgusting vagina dripping everywhere. You filthy little cunt."

She smacked my ass hard making me tense and spew more sauce from my swollen gash.

"I think you need punishment for making such a mess in your panties, you disgusting little girl. You should no better. Haven't you heard of tampons?"

"I have mistress. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry."

I felt the banana rub against my sticky pussy. She rubbed it up and down my slit like a big fat cock. I was in heaven. I was being degraded for messing myself and also about to be fucked with a phallic object by the sexiest woman on earth.

"Tell me what a dirty bitch you are Becca," she ordered, almost shouting.

She loved being in charge when it came to fucking me.

"I'm a dirty little slut Mistress. I'm so sorry."

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, you dirty slut."

"Please fuck me with your banana cock mistress. I'm begging you," I yearned for something inside me.

She thrust forward and I felt the firm, but soft shaft enter my body. A gush of red sauce splashed down my legs as she went as deep as she could. It felt strange. It was a new feeling for me. It wasn't as nice as a cock, nothing ever is, and it wasn't as hard as a dildo. I felt fulfilled and content as she began to fuck me in and out with her pretend yellow dick.

"Holy shit mistress. That feels sooooo gooooood."

"Take my cock you sick little bitch. Feel me filling you up. Look at the mess you're making," she hissed.

She fucked me faster and the blood red juice spilled out from my swollen gash with every stroke.

It felt filthy and horny to play out this period sex game with her. If it wasn't for the raspberry sauce I probably wouldn't have been into it.

She was fucking me so hard that the banana broke off inside me. She quickly peeled another and rammed it back into me.

I cried out as I felt it fill me and she slapped my ass.

"Shut up bitch and take your punishment. Messy girl."

After several minutes the second banana broke off like the first.

"You clumsy fucking skank," she bellowed. "You like breaking my dicks don't you."

"Sorry Mistress. I can't help it," I whimpered.

I was still bent over on all fours and she got behind me and spread my cunt lips open using both hands. I felt her hot breath on my thighs as she moved in to eat me out for real.

"Dessert time," she cooed.

She sucked against my dripping sticky gash and I felt the banana mush slowly move. I bore down and pushed it out into her eager mouth. Her tongue lapped at my clit in between mouthfuls and I knew I wouldn't last long.

She seemed to be loving the whole scenario and ate my cunt like a hungry dog.

"Do you like my period pussy Mistress?" I asked in a cute voice.

"Delicious Mmmmppffff," she slurped. "You're so fucking dirty Becca."

"Eat my juicy cunt mistress. Mmmm I'll make more juice for you."

I felt my orgasm building as she chomped away. She was ravenous, gently biting and nibbling my labia and clit as she ate the banana from my tight young snatch. I looked down between my legs and saw her face awash with red juice and creamy yellow banana. She looked fantastic.

The banana was sucked from my cunt until I felt empty once more, until she replaced it with three fingers. I was gushing my own sauce by now mixed with the sticky raspberry sauce as she nibbled and nuzzled at my erect sex bud.

"Eat me Mistress. Eat my juicy snatch. Make me squirt for you," I begged.

Slurp. Rub. Lick

"Oh my god..."

Slurp. Lick. Fingers exploring.

"Eat my dirty holes..."

Slurp. Suck. Lick.

She changed her pace and licked my clit in tiny little circles. Increasing the pressure slowly.

"Fuck! Make me cum Lexa..."

All her attention and focus was now on my clit. Her fingers were stationary inside me, stretching me and filling me just enough to feel wonderful.

"Mmmpfff cum Becca. Cum in my face you sexy slut."

She bit hard on my clit and the pain turned to pleasure and I came all over her face. A huge wash of sauce, banana and cunt juice sprayed from my hole and flooded her mouth.

She spluttered at the quantity and drank it down like a fine wine.

I bucked above her, doubling over as the ecstatic feeling spread from my belly and over my body until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away, but she pulled me back down, clamping her hands on my thighs and continuing to eat my cunt.

"No. No. No. Lexa please. I can't take it anymore. It's too much," I begged.

She finally let me go and I rolled off, face down on the bed. My pussy was tingling from Lexa's abuse and I felt the euphoria take hold of me. It was better than any drug. That feeling of complete fulfilment from the woman I loved.

We hugged on the bed for a while, in the sticky mess we had made. The sheets were stained red and brown and would need changing before we went to sleep. We also needed a shower.

After about half an hour of laying together in the peace and quiet. I reached over and called room service.

"Hello, room service? Yes can I have the sheets changed in room..."

"Four Four One," whispered Lexa.

"...Four Four One," I passed the message on.

Lexa got up and went into the shower and I hung up the phone and followed her.

She switched the shower on and climbed in. It was big enough for four people and I followed her in and was hit with an overhead rainfall of hot steamy water. My hole body was sticky from head to toe and I used the hotels soap to get myself clean. Lexa helped wash me. Her hands gently rubbing the soap into a lather. It felt gorgeous to be in the shower with her and we started to kiss under the cascade of water. I was just getting into it when I heard a knock at the door.

"Fucking room service," I hissed, feeling frustrated.

"I'll go," replied Lexa.

She walked out of the shower and into the bedroom. I watched her sexy ass and wet hair as she disappeared out of the door completely naked. She didn't even wrap herself in a towel.

I heard her open the door and heard muffled voices. Lexa came back into the shower and I saw the maid making the bed through the bathroom door. She glanced over as Lexa and I kissed some more in the shower. We both knew she could see us and it made us feel more horny knowing that the maid was watching us, while she changed our disgusting bed sheets.

Eventually she left without saying anything and we got out of the shower and dried our selves off. We looked at one another in awe. We felt the same way about each other and we didn't need to say anything. We were each other's worlds.

Once dry we dived into bed together and cuddled up. She nestled into my boobs and we drifted off to sleep feeling contented and loved.

****

The next morning came and so did I. I woke up to a hand between my legs. Lexa was stroking my labia and clit up and down and I was already wet.

"Mmmmmm morning babe," I murmured.

She was spooning me from behind and kissing my neck.

"I've got to go back to work Becca. Let me make you cum and then I really need to go," she whispered.

Her hands were busy and she knew exactly how to get me off quickly. She rubbed up and down and then delved two fingers inside me. I was still lubricated from the night before. Her fingers went from my pussy hole to my clit and back again. I came in about three minutes with her whispering in my ear.

"I love you Becca. Let it wash over you. Relax and cum for me sweetie."

I let out a soft moan as she got me off and I turned to kiss her. She kissed me once and then got up and got dressed. I wanted to reciprocate, but I knew she had to leave.

"So what now?" I sighed, flopping over on my back on the bed.

"I'll continue to try and trace the money and we'll keep an eye out for you leaving the country."

"And I will keep looking for Dee and try and find out what's in the briefcase."

"That's the plan. Once you know more we'll get to you and bring the whole regime down around them. There's more going on here than we think," she said.

"I agree. When we put a stop to this we need to make sure the girls are all safe. Some of them might not thank us for setting them free. They seem to like it here," I added.

"Slavery within the sex industry is no life for anyone, no matter how much they are getting paid," she said, packing her bag.

"True, but like I've said before, none of us have really been mistreated."

She didn't answer. She finished packing, brushed her teeth and did her hair. She was ready in a matter of minutes and looked as immaculate as always. It would have taken me at least twice that amount of time to look that good. She was a wonder.

She leaned in and we hugged. She kissed me.

"I love you Becca. Just a few more weeks and this will be all over. Stay safe."

"Love you too babe. Keep that pussy warm for me," I giggled.

She laughed and left the room.

I was suddenly left feeling empty and alone. The silence in the room was deafening. I threw the bed sheets back and lay there naked staring at the ceiling. She thought I was doing a good job and that made me feel proud. I was making a difference, but this needed to end soon for my own sanity.