Becca XXX Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers

I got up and slipped my bra and dress back on. My knickers were beyond repair so I left them on the floor, picked up my shoes and walked back to my room.

Despite having a good night's sleep I felt exhausted. After a long hot shower I dried myself off and closed the curtains. They were heavy fabric and allowed almost no light through, so it made it easy to sleep during the day. I slipped between the bed sheets and closed my eyes, trying to switch my brain off from the millions of thoughts going through it.

****

I woke with a start. I tried to let out a scream, but I had a hand clamped over my mouth and another one pinning me to the bed, by my chest. It was dark and I could just make out a shadowy figure towering above me. It was a man for sure. The silhouette was too large to be a woman's.

I tried to struggle free, but it was useless. For a moment I thought he was trying to suffocate me as I struggled to breath. My hand stretched out to the side of me, searching for the bed side light switch. I found it and flicked it on to see who my adversary was.

Tony was standing over me.

"Ssshhhhh, don't scream Rebecca. I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered.

I nodded with my eyes and he slowly took his hand away from my mouth.

"What the fuck!" I hissed at him.

"Keep your voice down," he gestured.

"If you want to fuck me Tony, just ask," I snapped, giving him a bitchy look.

"How the hell do you know Lexa?" he asked.

I was dumb struck.

'Oh shit.'

"What?...Who?..." I was lost for words and trying to buy some time to give a better answer.

"Don't play dumb with me. You're Rebecca Mansfield and you work for Lexa," he said.

He knew my real name so he must have checked up on me. There didn't seem much point lying, but I did anyway. I didn't know what else to do.

"It's not how it looks. She was a client."

"We both know that's bullshit. I think it's exactly how it looks. You've infiltrated this prostitution network and you're trying to shut it down."

"No...I don't know her...I never laid eyes on her before tonight..."

"Stop lying or the repercussions are going to be bad for you," he said.

I sat up in bed and pulled the covers off me. I was sweating nervously, despite being naked.

"That's not going to work on me Rebecca," he sighed, looking at my naked body.

"I'm not trying to seduce you. I'm too hot."

"Yeah right. Your first days training would teach you that little trick."

I genuinely wasn't trying to seduce him. I'd tried before and failed. Twice. It was unintentional to be naked in front of him. I'd been so used to getting my kit off, that it meant nothing to me now. I felt comfortable naked and I needed some air.

"What gave me away?" I asked, pretty much confessing to knowing her, without saying the words.

"I had my suspicions about you, but I didn't know properly until last night when I saw the two of you kissing near the lift. No-one is that good at role playing. You seemed too natural together so I did some digging on you. Your cover story was watertight which made it a lie straight away. It was too good. Plus the way you fight in the gym and the fact you didn't answer to your own name in the bank. You made a few rookie mistakes, I'm afraid."

"And how do you know Lexa?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know her, as such. I've never met her. I only know of her. I know who she is and what she does. She worked alongside my unit on a few operations. She was the first one in, to gather intel or act as a distraction before my team went in and did our bit," he had gone into full military mode.

I knew he was ex-military or ex-police. It was the thousand yard stare and the way he carried himself. He oozed confidence and yet blended in with the surroundings.

"Who the fuck are you Tony?" I asked. "If we're going to come clean here, I know you're not who you say you are. You're not the only one who can do some digging. Lexa can't find any trace of you. No ones that invisible."

"This isn't show and tell Rebecca. I need to decide what to do with you."

I needed to take control of the situation and steer him to my advantage, despite being scared out of my wits. I had no idea what he was going to do to me.

"You do nothing. That's what. You say its not show and tell, but you know who I am. So I've shown you mine, now you show me yours and stop fucking about," I looked down at my nakedness to emphasise what I was saying, quite literally. "Are we on the same side here are you going to tell Cynthia?"

He thought for a moment. His expression was emotionless, but I knew he was thinking it over. He sat down on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

"We want the same thing, but we're not on the same side."

"Whose side are you on then?" I asked, feeling confused. "Who do you work for?"

"Myself. I don't work for anyone since I left the forces."

"So you were in the army?"

"Something like that," he replied. "Let me reverse the question. Who do you work for? Or should I say who do you think you work for?"

"I work for Lexa. You know that."

"And who does she work for?" he was going somewhere with this.

"A guy called Ethan."

"And who does Ethan work for?"

"Some government agency."

"Does he? You know that for a fact? Which agency is it?"

I had no idea. He was right.

"I don't know, I never asked.," I blurted.

"So you're dropping your knickers, fucking strangers and putting yourself at risk and you don't even know who it's for? For someone who's supposed to be intelligent, you're pretty dumb Rebecca?" he laughed.

"Fuck you! I know it's a just cause," I snapped. "Shutting down perverts and rapists."

"I can't deny that, but you need to know who you're working for if you're risking your life for them. Wake up Rebecca!"

"OK then Mr clever bollocks, who do I work for?"

"Ethan. He's the boss. It's a private security company. One of the best in the world. They have their own agenda to make the world a better place. When they complete the assignments they keep the spoils for themselves to make the next assignment easier. Where do you think her Ferrari came from? Sometimes the government calls on them to use people like you, but most of the time it's their own agenda."

"So I am working for the government," I said.

"Indirectly, but not always."

I was quiet for a moment. I had been naïve taking the job on. I was dazzled by the money and glamour and didn't really think about who I was doing it for. I was pissed off with myself for being so stupid and even more annoyed that Tony was the one to tell me.

"So what's your fucking story then? Did you get kicked out of the army, or something and now you're looking for a new line of work? Are you trying to be a fucking super hero?" I tried to reverse the argument.

"Something like that. It doesn't matter. I'm here on a personal errand."

"What errand?"

"I'm looking for someone."

"Well there's plenty of missing people here. Some of which you're responsible for. You kidnapped them. How do you sleep at night?"

"On my back usually," he joked.

"Wanker!"

"Charming as always. I'm undercover the same as you. I have to look like I belong here. They hired me as security. I do the odd bit of kidnapping, but I never hurt the girls and I never sample the goods," he shrugged.

"So that's why you didn't want to fuck me?"

He didn't reply.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"My estranged niece went missing from the same car park as you about seven months ago. I tried to track her down on the dark web and it led me to this organisation. I saw they were looking for a security advisor and I took the job in order to find her," he said.

"Wait a minute...back up a little bit. You're looking for a girl who went missing, seven months ago, from the same car park you took me from? Is her name Alice by any chance?" I remembered Lexa's initial briefing about the missing girl.

"Yes that's her. She's nineteen. She had a bit of a reputation and no immediate family, but she didn't deserve this. I've been looking for her ever since, but there's no sign of her. Do you know anything?"

"Only what Lexa told me. She's one of the reasons she sent me here. To find out what happens to the girls. Lexa thinks the get trafficked abroad. Is that true?"

"Yes," he looked like he wanted to tell me something more, but stopped himself.

"Tell me everything. Me and my group are next aren't we?" I said.

"How do you know that?"

"I found our passport photos in Cynthia's office along with our names highlighted on a list. Lexa has found out that the girls get shipped abroad in a minibus posing as an all-female, five aside football team. She loses track of them after that. She knows there's a woman called Dee involved, who always goes with them."

"Is that all you know?" he asked, obviously keeping me in the dark.

"If you know more than that, you better start talking Tony. That bitch is dangerous. I found her gun in her drawer. Why the fuck would she need that?"

He thought for a moment. Maybe he didn't trust me, but he was warming to the idea.

"It's not her gun," he said. "It's mine."

"What the fuck Tony?"

"I need it for the next phase, to protect the goods."

"Oh... so now we're just classed as goods, are we? A fucking asset to be sold and traded to the highest bidder? You sick fuckers."

"You're not the goods Rebecca. You're the transport."

"What? I don't understand."

He turned to face me.

"Can I trust you?"

"Of course you can trust me. We want the same thing here."

"OK. This stays between us. Cynthia will call a meeting in the next few days with all five of you. She'll coerce you into going abroad with the promise of more money and a glamorous life style at a huge villa in Spain. She'll tell you its like this place, but in a hotter climate," he stated.

"And?"

"She'll tell you there's a catch, but you'll be handsomely rewarded for it."

"What catch?" I asked.

"She'll offer you all fifty thousand each, to transport the goods to Spain."

"What goods? You're not making much sense here Tony. Tell it to me straight," I was getting impatient. I already knew most of this.

"You mentioned Dee," he said.

"Yes who the fuck is she? Where does she fit in?"

"Dee is not a person. Dee is a code word," he replied.

"Code word for what?"

He paused for what seemed like an eternity.

"Diamonds," he said.

There was another long pause as he let it sink in.

"Dee is for diamonds. The diamonds are the goods. She'll ask each of you to insert them inside your vagina and smuggle them through customs to the Villa."

I sat back aghast.

Suddenly it all made sense.

I had a flash back of the chain of events that led me to this point.

Marvin stuffing a large glass ball in my pussy. It was a test to see if it would fit.

Miller intercepting the message that said 'make sure Dee goes with them.' It was diamonds not a person.

The briefcase in the vault. It must contain the diamonds. No wonder it was handcuffed to the guys wrist and no wonder he had body guards.

The fact that Lexa wasn't able to trace the money. They were smuggling it out as diamonds rather than cash in a bank.

"Oh my fucking god," I gasped.

"You'll have a million pounds worth of diamonds inside each of you. Its two months' worth of earnings from the clubs. I take the gun as protection."

"Who's the boss of this operation?"

"As far as I can tell it's a guy called Sanchez. That's all I know. He lives at the villa, so you'll meet him first hand."

"So he's responsible for all this. He's the one we need to bring down," I stated.

"I guess so, but I'm only here to find Alice. I'm pretty sure she's at the villa. Last time I went there I was only there to drop off the goods and the girls. This time I'm staying for a few days, so I'll have a chance to find her."

"Are you sure she's still there? I asked, trying not to dampen his spirits.

"I hope so."

"What happens to the girls once they get there?"

"I assume they carry on like they do here, until they no longer have a use for them," he said. "From what I saw its like a holiday for them, but they get used and abused by the paying clients who are also staying there. Similar to here really."

"And then what?"

"Who knows? Maybe they get set free or maybe something worse."

"And the diamonds? What happens to them?" I asked.

"No idea. Like I said I just want Alice back and then its all yours. Besides there's no way of tracking them once they leave the villa."

I went quiet as I formulated a plan.

"What if we could track them?" I asked. "They must be being used for something illegal and untoward. Would you help?"

"Maybe I'd help, once we get Alice out, but how?" he shrugged.

I raised my arm and exposed my armpit.

Tony looked puzzled.

"Run your fingers over it," I said.

He turned to face me and gently stroked under my armpit. I went coy as he tickled me. He seemed nervous for the first time since I'd met him. His touch was too light to feel anything.

"You won't hurt me Tony. Apply firm pressure and tell me if you feel anything," I guided his hand to my tracker.

His finger tips stroked me more firmly and he felt the tracker embedded in my armpit. It was the size of a grain of rice and just under the skin. His rough hands grazed the side of my boob and I shuddered.

"Good old Lexa. No wonder she managed to find you. I like your thinking. We can dig this out of you and place it in with the diamonds. Lexa will be able to track them anywhere in the world," he smiled.

"That's what I'm thinking yes, but we get all the girls out of the villa, not just Alice."

"We can try, but it won't be easy. Security was very tight, but we can give it a go. We'll have to improvise when we're there," he said.

"Sounds like we've just come up with a rough plan," I said.

"You're not just a pretty face," he laughed.

"No. I've got a sexy body too," I giggled, looking down at myself.

He looked me up and down, but didn't say anything. I was hoping he had a bulge in his trousers, but I couldn't tell from where I was sitting. This whole scenario was exciting me and I hoped it was exciting him too. He was impossible to read.

I saw him in a different light now. I always had a feeling he was different to the rest of the organisation. I had been right. My speed reading was never wrong. Although I still knew very little about his past, I felt I could trust him. I now had an ally and maybe a way of communicating with Lexa. Tony could be the go between.

We sat on the bed, each lost in our thoughts of what was to come. I looked him over like I was seeing him for the first time. He was a handsome man, but I already knew that. He had short dark hair and weathered features. His eyes were piercing blue almost lizard like, but had a soft feel to them. He wasn't a huge guy, but he wasn't small either. He obviously worked out and yet, just looked like an average guy in the street. It was what was inside him that now intrigued me. He had an inner strength and showed no signs of weakness or hesitation in the way he spoke. Cool, calculating, methodical and probably extremely dangerous if you got on the wrong side of him.

He caught me staring at him.

"What?"

"I was right about you," I smiled.

"In what way?"

"You're a kind man beneath your tough exterior. You're difficult to read, which makes you easy to see through, once you know how."

"So you think you know me? Is that it?" he asked.

"Maybe."

"Give it your best shot."

"Ok."

I slipped off the bed and knelt in front of him. This was usually my vulnerable position when I was ready to suck a guys cock. It made him feel powerful, but also made him lower his guard which is exactly why I did it.

"Look at me," I ordered.

He looked down at me. Directly into my eyes. I swear he could see into my soul. He looked past my nakedness as though I was fully clothed. The slightest glimmer of sadness came off him.

"I would say you're more than regular army. Maybe special forces or a deniable operator."

He said nothing. No reaction.

"Definitely a trained killer, both armed and unarmed."

Still nothing.

"You've killed without question or hesitation. You've killed for your country, but you started to ask why."

The side of his eye twitched. Almost imperceptible, but I noticed it.

"You left because you didn't believe in what you were doing. You didn't believe in the governments decisions. You didn't agree with them."

His face was like stone.

"Something happened. You lost someone close and blamed your superiors. Maybe a fellow solider, but I'm thinking someone closer. Maybe a girlfriend or a wife," I was guessing, but probing based on his reactions.

Twitch.

"I'm thinking you were in so deep that you couldn't leave. You faked your own death, or just went AWOL."

He swallowed harder than usual. I was along the right lines.

"I'm thinking you wanted a new line of work. This isn't about finding a distant relative, it's about doing the right thing. You want to make amends for the bad stuff you've been made to do in the past."

His face was back to stone. Unreadable once more. That's all he was going to give me.

"Am I right?" I whispered.

He looked me in the eye.

"You have no idea," he uttered, something in his voice.

Maybe it was sadness. Maybe it was bitterness or anger. I'd hit a nerve, but he was burying it deep and not letting it out for anyone. Especially some undercover whore who he had only just met.

He got up and walked to the door. He opened slowly and checked down the corridor.

He closed the door and faced me again as I got up and walked over to him. I felt my nipples harden and my labia swell. I wanted him inside me. I had fantasied about him before, but now I wanted him.

"Cynthia will call the meeting in the next few days. Act surprised and no more rookie mistakes. She's not as stupid as she looks. Make sure you tell no-one, not even your closest friends here. Understand?"

"Yes Tony," I said in a breathy voice. I felt my pussy leak a small dribble from between my inner lips. I was soaking wet for him already.

"Don't tell Lexa yet. Lets keep this between us. I don't want anyone knowing I'm here. I'll be back after the meeting to cut the tracker out so its ready for the diamonds," he said.

"Yes Tony," I breathed again, looking at him with doe eyes as I moved closer.

"Act normal around me, as though nothing has changed between us."

"Mmhhmmm," I moaned, brushing my hair over my shoulder and tucking it behind my ear.

"Oh...and Rebecca..."

"Yes Tony," I swooned, hoping he'd move in and kiss me.

"...I think you need a tampon or something."

He looked between my legs.

I followed his gaze and I realised raspberry sauce was leaking out of me. My arousal had washed it out from my depths. I was so embarrassed and the moment was gone. Maybe it was never there in the first place other than in my own sordid mind.

"No...oh fuck...it's not blood...shit...I'm not on...its raspberry sauce..." I stammered my words out feeling like an idiot and I turned away to wipe myself.

When I turned back to see him, he'd gone.

"Fuck!" I blurted out silently, under my breath.

Sexual frustration and adrenaline filled my body, but at least I now had a plan and an ally. I was one step closer to completing my assignment and I wasn't alone anymore.

It was time to do what I was really being paid for.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,604 Followers