Becca XXX Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe he's gay," she chuckled. "Let's be honest, who in their right mind would turn down a free night with bareback Becca."

"Oh... you read my profile then?" I giggled.

"Too right I did, it makes you sound insatiable. Miller seemed to enjoy his time with you too."

"He wasn't the only one," I winked.

"Anyway. We have the husband under surveillance. We also have Marvin under surveillance. We tracked you to his place and then to the G-Spot club."

"Yes its ran by a woman named Izzy. Short for Isabelle or Elizbeth. I'm not sure which."

"It's Isabelle. We have her under investigation too."

"She was a nice lady. I don't think she's aware of what goes on higher up the tiers. Tier one was pretty seedy. It was like a glory hole room where the girls charged ten pounds a fuck. Luckily I skipped that tier. I went in at tier two for one hundred pounds a fuck. I was treated well. All the girls are treated well. They don't seem to mind being here. It's a better life for some of them."

"Maybe Becca, but don't forget you were brought here against your will. You were told you had to earn your freedom. These are dangerous people you're dealing with."

"I realise that. Especially with what I found last week."

"We'll get to that," she said continuing to go through what she knew. "We tried to make contact with you at G-Spot, but we were too late. So Miller finally caught up with you at G-Spot Deluxe. He spoke very highly of you."

"Tell him thanks," I giggled.

She gave me a knowing look.

"I debriefed him Becca. I know what you did to him. The arm lock and then the fucking."

"Just doing my job," I smirked.

"He told you about the girls being shipped abroad dressed as football players and he told you about Dee. Correct?"

I sipped my drink.

"Yes. We agreed that I would get to tier four and look for a girl called Dee. I told him to tell you to follow the money and see who was responsible. What happened with that?"

"We'll get to that. You go first. Did you find Dee?" she asked.

"There is no Dee. I raided Cynthia's office and checked all the staffing records. There is no Dee working here. Have you got the right name?"

"Yes we intercepted their emails. It clearly said 'make sure Dee goes with them'. It's definitely the right name," she stated.

"No one of that name is listed. Maybe she's part of an external group."

"I don't think so. This is a tightly run operation. They wouldn't want outsiders involved."

"There was an outsider here last week. He dropped off a briefcase," I disagreed.

"A briefcase? What was inside it?" she quizzed.

"No idea. Its locked in the vault. It was handcuffed to some guys wrist and he had two body guards. I saw Cynthia put it in the vault. Its still there, or at least it was last week."

"It must be valuable. It might be linked to this or it might be something else entirely."

We sipped our drinks. She looked so sexy.

"What else did you find?" she asked.

I leaned in closer and made sure no-one could hear me.

"A found a fucking gun in her desk drawer," I whispered.

"A gun? Holy shit Becca this is more serious than we thought. Was it loaded?" she seemed shocked.

"Loaded and made ready. I also found my name highlighted on a list of hookers that work here and my passport photos in her drawer," I added.

"Looks like they'll be shipping you out next then. Probably under a false passport," she stated.

"That's what I thought. I'm close friends with four other girls here. We've been together from the beginning. That makes five of us, including me. All our names were on that list, so that ties in with the five aside football team theory."

"This is what we've been waiting for, you'll be right where you need to be. Hopefully you'll find out who's behind all this?" she sounded excited rather than concerned.

"I hope so, but why has she got a gun in her drawer?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's to protect whatever is in the briefcase. Maybe its to make sure you do as they say."

"I don't think its to keep us in line. We have never been mistreated here, except by Marvin. He likes to shove a glass paperweight inside all the girls he processes. He did it to me and most of the other girls I've spoken too. Apart from that we get treated like royalty."

"Yes, we've got Marvin spotted as a bit of a pervert. His criminal record shows indecent exposure and sexual assault. We can't arrest any of them until we get to the head honcho. We can't arise suspicion, so we'll take them all down at the same time once we know who's in charge," she said.

"We'll find out soon I guess, once I get shipped out with Sara, Aggie, Chloe and Tammy," I replied.

"So you've made some slutty friends?" she giggled.

"They all have a story to tell. They seem better off here, especially with the huge amount of money they are apparently earning."

"I can only imagine. Its cost me ten grand for this "girlfriend experience"," she made air quotes.

"I know. How did you get checked in here? This place is impossible to find," I asked.

"I knew you were here from your tracker. Our tech guys cross referenced your co-ordinates to known brothels on the dark web and we found G-Spot Exclusive. It cost ten grand to become a member and another ten grand to come here and fuck you," she said.

"So where's all the money going? Did you trace it?"

"It's weird Becca. How much do you think this place makes in a month?"

"Well there's about twenty girls like me here charging ten grand a night and we work five nights a week each, sometimes more. The club gets half of that and the rest goes to the girls...supposedly. What does that work out to?" I asked, trying to do the maths in my head.

I watched Lexa's luscious lips mouth the sums, as she worked it out. So kissable.

"Fucking hell that's two million a month for the club," even she seemed surprised.

"So you must be able to trace it. Right? That amount of money can't go unnoticed."

"That's what's weird Becca. There is no sign of any money moving from the accounts. This place doesn't exist on any financial documents or bank accounts. So where is the money going?"

"Maybe it's in the briefcase," I joked.

"It would have to be a very large briefcase," she said seriously.

We sat in silence for a few moments trying to figure it out. I was about to summarise, when the waiter came over.

"More drinks ladies?" he asked, with a cheerful smile, " You seem to be enjoying yourselves."

He was paid to keep the role play going. He was all part of the furniture and illusion of the place.

"Same again please," replied Lexa," And yes we are enjoying ourselves, thank you."

"I'll be right back'" he said and scooted off to the bar.

"I'll be enjoying myself even more when I get you upstairs," I cooed, giving her a seductive smile.

"I know. Me too. I can't wait. I've not had sex since you went undercover," she said.

"I think I've been having enough for the both if us," I giggled.

"Dirty bitch," she giggled too.

She gave me a slutty look. I could have got down under the table and licked her snatch, right there and then. I imagined her pussy dripping and seeping into her underwear and felt my own doing the same.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well... we have unanswered questions which require further investigation. You'll have to be the one to find the answers. You're the inside girl. We're getting nowhere with it."

"We have a valuable briefcase with contents unknown. We know we're about to be shipped abroad as a football team, but we don't know where or why or what will happen to us when we get there. Finally we have a criminal business that make two million pounds a month, none of which shows up anywhere? It looks like I'll be busy."

The waiter came back with the drinks. We thanked him and he left again.

"It looks like it. We'll follow your tracker and be one step behind you wherever you go. We have this place under surveillance too, so we'll know when you leave."

"That's good to know," I said.

We sipped our drinks again.

"You look gorgeous tonight Becca. I've missed you so much," she cooed.

I looked her up and down.

"You're not bad yourself. I see you liked to make an entrance."

"You know me. I like to get noticed."

"Noticed? I could practically hear the guys dicks getting hard when you got out of the car. That dress looks amazing on you," I laughed.

"What this little old thing? I threw it on before I got here," she looked down at her dress as though it was a rag.

"Yes, that little thing, plus the two big things inside it," I winked, staring at her breasts.

She pushed her chest out making her cleavage bulge. It looked like the business talk was over for now. It was time for me to earn my money.

"And your sexy ass wiggling around like a bag full of puppies," I joked.

"What can I say? I like to look nice. Its gave them all a nice feeling watching me, but you're the one whose going to benefit the most."

"I know. I can't wait. Have you really not had sex with anyone in six weeks?"

"Only myself and my toys. My bodies not been touched by another person since you went undercover."

"Wow. That's some will power. I bet you'll explode when I get my hands on you," I said.

"I just might," she laughed. "I've been super horny all day thinking of our meeting."

"I bet. Have you wet your knickers?" I asked, leaning in closer across the table.

"They're always wet for you Becca. You know that."

She leaned in closer. We were inches apart across the table. I could smell her perfume and feel her breath on my lips.

"Prove it," I said.

She moved in to kiss me, but I backed away to tease her.

"Ah ah ah. Show me your wet knickers first, then we can kiss."

"I'm in no rush," she said, moving away, as though she didn't care.

"I'm wet too Lexa. How about we both go at the same time?" my voice was breathy and seductive.

"Why don't we swap under the table?" she whispered.

I heard her kick her shoes off, showing me that she meant business.

"What? Wear each other's panties?" I asked, already juicing up further at the thought of such a naughty act.

"Absolutely, unless you're scared?" she raised her eyebrows.

I kicked my shoes off under the table and hoisted my very short skirt up. I rubbed the fabric against my swollen pussy to get them good and wet and then pushed my thumbs into my waistband. I wriggled about until my knickers were round my knees and then pushed them all the way down and held them in my lap.

I waited for her to do the same.

She copied my moves and I saw her hand in her lap. We did a quick exchange keeping eye contact and I felt so naughty swapping underwear with my girlfriend in a public place. We were in a secluded spot, but the risk of being caught was equally as horny as swapping panties.

I had a quick glance down at her knickers. They were white satin with a small black lace trim. I made sure they were the right way round and slipped them up my legs. As they came into contact with my labia I felt how wet she was. Her gusset was soaked with her creamy girl goo. It made me shudder and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It was the next best thing to having her pussy rubbing against mine. They were still warm from her body heat. I wriggled my dress back down and felt her pussy slime coat my lips.

She giggled at my reaction.

"I told you I was wet for you," she whispered.

"Put my dirty panties on and see how wet I am," I replied.

I watched her bend lower and slip them up her legs. She pulled them up and smiled.

"Oh my Becca. You weren't kidding were you," she gasped. "These are soaked."

"Told you. How do they feel?"

"Warm and wet like you. I like them. They're very sexy."

"Satin doesn't absorb much fluid, so you're getting the full effect of my cunt juice sitting on the surface of the fabric, it hasn't soaked in."

I watched her straighten her dress and enjoy the same feeling I was getting.

It was a dirty thing to do and it felt amazing. To wear another girls dirty panties felt so very wrong, but so very right at the same time. Her most intimate item of clothing was rubbing against my clit and mine was doing the same to her.

I leaned in across the table again and she followed suit.

We kissed. A long soft lingering kiss. My hand came up to her cheek and touched her gently.

I was so in love with this woman I would die for her.

She sucked my bottom lip and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it and enveloped it with my own. Any guy watching us would be instantly hard. A meaningful lesbian kiss is one of the hottest things on earth to witness. It wasn't false, like a porn film. It was loving and tender.

"You're knickers are even wetter now," I said. "I've started to leak into them."

"Yours too."

We kissed some more. Like two newlyweds so very much in love. We could have been the only two people there even though the bar was pretty busy.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"I could eat something," I smirked.

"Other than my pussy?"

I laughed.

"Take me to bed," I said with pleading eyes.

She finished her drink and we got up to leave. This is what I'd waited for all night. I wanted to pleasure her and I knew she felt the same.

We walked out of the bar arm in arm and headed for the lift. Lexa pressed the button and we kissed again as we waited. Another long loving kiss grasping each other's ass cheeks and squeezing. We were putting on a show for the other guests and I opened my eyes to see their reactions. Men and women alike were staring at us. I looked over to the lobby and saw Tony standing there in shock. It must have been the sexiest thing he'd seen all day.

I winked at him and he looked away, deep in thought.

Ping!

The lift arrived and we stopped kissing and entered the small metal box. Lexa pushed the button for the fourth floor and we kissed some more until the lift arrived and the door opened.

We were soon at her room and she opened up and we went inside.

Her luggage was on the bed and there was a large covered tray on the table.

"Room service has been," she laughed. "I hope you really are hungry."

I walked over to the table and uncovered the tray. On the tray was a large selection of fruit of all kinds. There was also chocolate and raspberry sauces and whipped cream in a squirty can.

"Have you gone all health conscious on me?" I asked picking up a grape and popping it in my mouth.

"Not especially," she replied. "I want us to have some fun together. Like I said, I hope you're hungry."

It didn't take a genius to work out what her plan was. We were going to have some sexual fun with fruit, sauce and cream.

I laughed and ran across the room, grabbed hold of her and we tumbled onto the bed.

"I fucking love you," I sighed.

She kissed me hard and passionately as we rolled on the bed to gain domination. She got on top of me and held my arms above my head. She gazed down at me lovingly like I was all that mattered and then kissed me again. We rolled and kissed for what seemed like hours.

Sucking. Kissing. Licking.

She broke our embrace and slid her dress off. She was topless wearing my purple and black panties.

I slid my dress off and stood there in my black and purple bra and her white and black knickers. I felt mismatched and she looked at me as though something didn't look quite right.

"Take your bra off babe. Lets see what I've been missing," she said.

I unhooked it and let my arms fall by my sides and dropped the bra on the floor.

"Fucking stunning. No wonder they pay ten grand a night for you," she gasped.

She stepped over to the table and picked up the two sauce bottles. As she came back towards me and held them up, one in each hand.

"Chocolate or Raspberry?" she asked, looking from one bottle to the other.

"Its got to be chocolate," I laughed.

She threw the raspberry sauce onto the bed and unclipped the lid on the chocolate.

"Time to get messy Becca," she said, in a slutty voice. "Tilt your head back."

I obeyed and she poured a small dribble of sauce into my mouth. As I took it in she moved the bottle away and up into the air. The thin stream of sauce stretched away from me and she deliberately missed my mouth, dripping it onto my chin and cheeks. She stop pouring and pulled me in for a messy kiss.

We kissed with tongues licking the sauce from each other and swallowing it down. It was sexy and sticky and both our faces were soon coated in it.

I took the bottle from her and pushed her so she leaned back. I dribbled sauce onto her tits and sucked it off. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and I licked her clean in seconds.

It was so horny and so much fun. It was something I hadn't tried before, but had always wondered about.

She pushed me backwards onto the bed and squirted a huge stream of chocolate onto my naked torso. It splattered across my navel, onto my left breast and landed in my hair in a big brown line. It felt similar to having spunk squirted on me, but it was stickier.

She wasted no time kneeling over me and licking me clean. Her wide flat tongue felt gorgeous across my sensitive skin. I felt my pussy bubbling over and soaking her knickers even more as she feasted on me. Each time she licked up my body she kissed me, feeding me the sauce from her mouth mixed with her own unique flavour.

We were both laughing and smiling like a couple of teenaged girls having a pillow fight.

She got up and bought the tray over and laid it on the bed next to me.

"Now Becca. Lets make you into my meal shall we?" she said, like she was hosting a cooking program.

"Make me delicious," I laughed.

"First the cream," she gave a commentary

She picked up the squirty cream can and proceeded to squirt swirls onto my naked tits, one at a time, covering them completely. It was a nice feeling to have whipped cream covering them and they looked amazing.

"And then some cherries on top."

She placed a red cherry on each breast to make a nipple.

"And then some choccy sauce," she squeezed a dribble onto each tit.

I looked good enough to eat.

"I think we need to match don't we?" she said, looking down at her own boobs.

She squirted cream onto each of her breasts and put a strawberry on top, followed by a sprinkle of sauce.

"We're the creamy tit twins," she laughed.

I laughed too and pulled her down on top of me. Our boobs mashed together and I squeezed her tight pushing my body against hers. The cream spewed out and were a mess in no time. Writhing on the bed licking and sucking the concoction from each other.

The white bed sheets were a mess, but we didn't care. She climbed off me and we looked at each other. Our bodies were glazed, our hair matted and our faces sticky. We burst out laughing.

"Mmmm you're so tasty Becca," she laughed, "but I'm still hungry. That was the starter. I wonder what's for main."

"How about pussy surprise," I said sitting up.

"Ooooh I'm not sure how to make that, but it does sound tempting. Is it fattening?"

"Its all you can eat and you won't get fat. It's every girls dream meal," I said. "Stand up."

She knelt up on the brown stained bed sheets and I picked up the cream. I squirted a small amount into my mouth and mixed it with my saliva. I let it dribble from my lips down my chin and onto my chest. It emulated a mouthful of cum and Lexa laughed at my dirtiness. I didn't even bother to wipe it off. This was dirty messy sex and I was loving it.

I grabbed her waistband of her underwear and pulled it out to take a look inside.

"Lets see what meat we have today," I said, copying her commentary.

I gazed into her sopping panties and her creamy gusset.