Becca XXX Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

"HOLY FUCK," yelped Fraser, almost in pain. "I've never felt anything like it."

He finished pumping her full of man cream and rolled over. His cock was still leaking all over himself as he lay still on his back. Chloe pushed her pillow back under herself to keep the sperm cocktail inside her.

"My work here is done," I laughed, holding my arms up in the air like a champion athlete.

Everyone sat there in silence, in awe of what they had just witnessed.

Finally the silence was broken and we all burst out laughing. It had been a fun and kinky night for sure.

"That was incredible girls," said Eddie. "What do you reckon Fray? Worth every penny?"

"Definitely. You two were terrific in every way. You could be actresses with a performance like that."

The role play was over. They were addressing us as hookers now, rather than their wives.

"You are so very welcome boys. You are a fucking kinky pair aren't you," I said.

"We're not usually like this. We've talked about doing this for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to give it a go. It's like a team building thing for us," said Fraser.

"Team building?" asked Chloe, still lying with her pelvis elevated.

"Yes. We work together. I'm his boss and we wanted a role reversal," replied Fraser.

"Wait a minute...you're the boss," I said pointing at Fraser.

"Yes. Eddie works for me and does as I say all day in the office. I wanted to feel degraded and humiliated by him and we came up with this scenario. It has been brilliant. I can't believe you milked three loads out of me."

I couldn't believe the reversal between them. Eddie now seemed very quiet and submissive and Fraser was obviously the one in charge. He was now the Alpha male.

"I could probably milk another one out of each of you if you like. Chloe's probably still got some room in her snatch," I laughed.

"I bet you could, but we need to get going. We have to catch an early flight tomorrow. I wish we could stay the night with you and have more fun, but we've ran out of time."

It was the first time I had been with a client at G-spot Exclusive, who hadn't stayed the night. It felt a little weird. Somehow it made the whole experience feel cheap and sordid. Like a street hooker. Just a quick fuck and then leave.

Chloe was half asleep still in the same position we had left her in. I watched the guys get their things together and they got showered and dressed and packed their bags. I was hoping for a whole night of filthy sex as a foursome and then some more in the morning, but that wasn't going to happen now that they were leaving.

"Thank you both again for a wonderful experience," said Fraser.

"Yes thank you girls. It was the best sex I've ever had," added Eddie.

"Anytime boys. You know where to find us," sighed Chloe without even opening her eyes.

They both leant over the bed and kissed Chloe goodbye and then gave me a hug and a kiss, like old friends parting after a night out.

They left.

The room fell silent and calm after such a flurry of sexual activity.

Somehow I didn't feel completely satisfied. Maybe it was because they had left early or maybe it was because I didn't get the finality of a guy cumming in my pussy. Although Fraser had blown his load in my ass, it never felt as good as having it in the hole it was designed for. The baby making hole. Chloe on the other hand was drifting in and out of consciousness with three loads of sperm swimming around inside her.

I got onto the bed next to her and leaned in for a kiss. She responded, but didn't open her eyes.

"You want to fuck me don't you Becca?" she said softly.

"I want us to fuck. That's not the same thing."

She opened her eyes slowly.

"I know," she said. "I'm so full of slimy jizz. Rub your pussy against mine and we'll get off in the sticky mess."

That was exactly what I had in mind. I pulled her pillow out from under her ass and wriggled in between her legs. Her pussy was caked in cum. I got my legs entwined in hers and got into the scissor position so our pussies rubbed together. The heat from her swollen gash was incredible and soon the room was filled with a sloppy sound of two sets of genitals rubbing together lubricated by three loads of sperm. I could smell the heady scent of male juices coming off us in our body heat.

After a degree of wiggling I found the perfect position. I managed to get her clit piercing right up against my own throbbing sex bud and we ground together in a slow steady rhythm.

"Oh, oh, oh, you've found the right spot Becca. I always end with this when I'm with a woman," she groaned.

"I must get mine pierced, it feels amazing Chloe," I panted.

We glided together, our pussies separated only by a micro-thin layer of spunk acting as the oil between our moving parts. The more she moved, the more semen leaked out of her and added to the creamy mess of meaty lips, hardened clits and shiny jewellery.

The look on her face said it all. She was in the zone and I was getting there too.

"I love fucking you Becca," she panted. "Climax with me."

Glide. Slide. Slip. Flick.

Each time my clit passed hers my sex bud snagged on her ring and then released sending little shock waves of ecstasy across our bodies.

"Fuck, right there babe, make me cum," I panted.

Glide. Slide. Slip. Flick.

She reached up and caressed her own breasts as I watched her enjoying my body against hers. We were joined like Siamese twins by the only body part that mattered. She started to pant louder and moan as she rubbed her nipples and squeezed her breasts together.

"I'm so close Becca. Cum for me," she begged.

"Nearly there, just a little longer," I whispered.

Glide. Slide. Slip. Flick.

It was too late for her, she started to writhe and arch her back. She looked so sexy as she orgasmed between my legs. Her contractions causing the remaining spunk to flood out and coat my pussy. We were swimming in the stuff.

"Ooooohhh my fucking god, I'm a slippery cummy bitch," she gasped as she came.

I followed shortly after her, seeing her cum made me tremble and I was soon bucking like a mule between her legs as we came together in a crescendo of white creamy goo.

"I need to eat you," she said, suddenly feeling the same urge as me.

She pushed me back and straddled my face. Cum dripped from her cooch as we devoured each other's womanhood to finish the job we started.

"Ooooh Chloe, you spunky slut," I panted.

"Mmmmm delicious isn't it."

We licked each other clean as our climax washed away with the lick of our tongues. Small shock waves, like after tremors of an earthquake, raced through me as her tongue piercing grazed against my clit.

We lay there panting hard.

"Perfect," said Chloe. "Well worth the wait."

"Mmmhmmm," I mumbled in a sleepy tone.

She rolled off me and we lay there together, just enjoying being with each other. We had both got what we wanted although I was still yearning semen inside me. I felt jealous of her for receiving three loads, but I wasn't going to hold it against her.

****

The next morning we walked back to our rooms for a well needed shower and then down to the restaurant for some breakfast. I was starving.

Tammy and Aggie were already there eating and they looked pleased to see us.

"You two have fun last night?" asked Tammy, giving me a knowing look.

"It was different. I'll give them that," I replied winking at Chloe.

"I bet it was you pair of dirty bitches," added Aggie.

We sat down and ordered breakfast. We both ordered a full fried breakfast. Tammy gave us a look of disgust. She was always into watching her figure and expected the rest of us to do the same.

"Don't worry, we'll burn off the extra calories by fucking," I laughed at her.

We chatted about the nights events and Sara finally decided to join us.

"Morning bitches," she said.

"Morning Sara, nice of you to join us," said Chloe.

"I'm late because of that fucking bitch Cynthia," she spat.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She asked me to pass a message on to all of you. She wants a meeting with us at ten this morning. Fuck knows why?" she replied.

I knew exactly what was coming and by ten o'clock we were all well fed and siting in the meeting room as requested.

Cynthia waltzed in after us and closed the door. She wasted no time in asserting her authority and

told us all to be quiet and listen in.

"I have a lovely surprise for you all," she said. "How would you all like a nice holiday to Spain?"

'Here we go,' I thought to myself.

"Spain?" said Sara. "Why the fuck would you send us to Spain?"

"You've not been with us very long at tier four, but you've all performed beyond the call of duty. We

have been impressed with you and think you deserve a break," she replied.

'Lying fucking bitch.'

"Shut up moaning Sara," said Chloe. "If they think we deserve a holiday in Spain, I'm all for it."

She rubbed her hands together with glee.

Cynthia ignored all the comments and continued with her pre-prepared coercion speech. I guessed she'd used it many times before.

"Girls with skills as...specialised... as yours," she searched for the correct words, "are extremely difficult to come by. We think you should be rewarded with a nice trip abroad, to warmer climates."

"I need to top up my tan," laughed Tammy.

"Precisely. Beautiful tanned hookers are more attractive."

'Back handed compliment from the bitch."

"We can also kill two birds with one stone if you girls will allow it," she added.

"What the fuck does that mean?" swore Sara.

"It means we have a slight problem with the tax man," said Cynthia. "As I'm sure you can appreciate the government would not be too happy with an illegal organisation such as ours. We have to keep our profits a secret from the authorities and the easiest way to do that is to ship the money overseas where they cannot intervene."

"To Spain?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Exactly. We have a way to launder the money in much the same way as your own money has been laundered at the international bank."

"I don't understand," said Aggie.

"It s easier to show you, than to explain it to you," replied Cynthia.

Right on cue, the door opened and Tony walked in carrying the briefcase.

We all sat up in our chairs and leaned forward.

"Its not easy to launder money these days, so we have an alternate method to ship our profits abroad," she said.

She nodded at Tony. He placed the briefcase on the meeting room table and clicked the latches open. We awaited with baited breath.

Cynthia slowly turned the case around and revealed five velvet bags held shut with drawstrings. She picked up a bag, undid the string and emptied the contents onto the table. A sparkling display of small diamonds appeared on the oak table top.

It was mesmerising.

"Holy fucking shit! Are they diamonds?" gasped Sara.

"What the fuck?" cursed Tammy.

"Are they real?" asked Chloe

"As real as it gets," replied Cynthia.

"I still don't understand," said Aggie.

"I'm guessing they want us to smuggle these through customs, to Spain," said Chloe.

"The girls brighter than she looks," stated Cynthia, with utter distain.

"Fuck off. I'm not doing that," said Sara. "What if we get caught?"

"You won't, but this is entirely voluntary," said Cynthia. "If you don't want fifty thousand adding to your safety deposit boxes, then you can stay here."

"Wait. What?...No one mentioned fifty thousand..." Sara was soon questioning her decision.

"Fifty thousand each?" I asked, trying to sound shocked.

"Of course."

Tony didn't even look at me. He was the ultimate professional. I hoped my performance was equal to his.

"How do you know we won't get caught?" I asked.

"Let me explain the process. There are five million pounds worth of diamonds here," explained Cynthia.

She paused for a moment to let it sink in. I looked at my friends around the table. They were in awe of the sight of such a vast sum of gems.

So was I.

"Each bag contains a million pounds worth of diamonds. We want you to put them into these plastic waterproof containers and hide them inside your vaginas," she added, holding up a small plastic ball, about the size of an orange. "Tony will then drive you to the ferry port and get you through customs and onto the European continent."

"What if we get stopped and searched at customs?" asked Tammy.

"You won't. We've bribed the customs officers and you will be passed straight through. Hiding them in your vaginas is merely a precaution. We've done his before without any problems. You'll be dressed as an all-female football team on your way to a European match. Once you're in the port of Santander, Tony will transfer you to the villa and then you can choose what to do next."

"Like what?" asked Chloe.

"When Marvin processed you all with his glass paperweight he was making sure you could do this job. He also told you, you had to earn your freedom. If you want to go home after this then you can or you can stay in Spain and carry on earning money just like you do here," she continued. "It's up to you."

There was silence in the room and shocked faces for a good thirty seconds. We all looked at each other. Having being held captive for so long and subjected to constant fucking, this is what we had all been working towards. It was finally here. Or at least that's what they wanted us to think. I knew different. I faked my own emotions, but I could see from the girls reactions that they could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"So to summarise girls," said Cynthia, upping the ante. "We're asking you to transport five million pounds worth of diamonds to Spain, hidden inside you. You will be given fifty thousand pounds for your efforts and you can either leave us as free and wealthy women or stay for a while in Spain and continue to earn an amazing wage for as long as you see fit."

Still silence and stunned faces in the room.

"I'll leave you for a few minutes to decide," she added.

She was about to leave, but I spoke up to encourage the others.

"No need to leave! I'm in," I said, standing up.

I don't know why I stood up, but it felt right.

"Me too," said Chloe, following my lead.

"Fuck it. I guess I could make time for fifty grand, " Sara stood up too.

"And me," said Tammy.

"It's more money than I've ever known," said Aggie, getting to her feet. "Count me in too."

Cynthia nodded at Tony and he collected up the diamonds and put them back into the velvet bag. He put them in the case, closed the lid and left the room.

"That's settled then. Pack your bikinis girls. You're leaving tomorrow at eleven am," said Cynthia. "Enjoy your holiday."

She left the room.

It had gone exactly as Tony had said it would.

The next stage of the plan was about to begin.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers