All Comments on 'Becca XXX Ch. 09'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!!

I really enjoyed this chapter, as I have enjoyed them all. Becca has really developed as a character. Well done!!

Mumbo700Mumbo700over 5 years ago
Where is chapter ten?

I’ve enjoyed all of this series, but now I’m left hanging needing to know what happens to Becca?

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Mmmm

You're not just naughty, Naughtybecca, you are an amazing writer with seemingly encyclopedic knowledge. I can't get enough of you.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
A True Writer

The depths of character development just keep developing.... Awesome job!

I only wish I could write with this diligence, while still drawing us in for more.

Again Thank You,

R

kiss kiss lic lic

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Hi Naughtybecca,

I just want to let you know how much I'm loving your stories. I only joined Literotica a few months ago, so I can read all your stories back-to-back, rather than having to wait for new chapters, and I love that. I've read "Poor Becca" and am halfway through "Becca XXX", so I have a long way to go.

Congratulations on everything about your writing. You invented a very creative story line, with lots of interesting details which you weave together perfectly. Your characters are beautifully developed and you reveal them slowly as we go along. Your writing is wonderful, descriptive, and you create the sex scenes so powerfully. Thank you for all this.

My only minor complaint is that the little summary gives too much away. For example, I'm only at the point where Becca arrives in Spain, but I already see she's going to go to Algeria. It is a minor point, but if you write some more, maybe keep the little descriptions a bit more vague.

All the best to you,

Andy Andrews.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Story is brill. No wall to wall sex but a story within a story, and a five star story at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...