Becca XXX Ch. 09

Story Info
Becca smuggles diamonds to Spain in her pussy.
14.4k words
4.66
33.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,608 Followers

Authors note:- This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca Xxx. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

I tried to stay awake and wait for Tony to come into my room. I had showered and made myself look sexy for him, hoping for a little more than just a meeting and the removal of my tracker. I had a crush on him like never before and wanted him to know my feelings towards him after my disastrous last attempt.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the bed side light being switched on and Tony sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How the fuck do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Sneak in and out like a fucking ghost."

"Millions of pounds worth of training," he smirked.

I was deliberately naked under the covers. I wanted to seduce him properly this time.

"We need to dig the tracker out of your armpit Becca," he said, not wasting any time with small talk.

I peeled the covers back slowly as I sat up in bed. My large firm breasts were soon exposed in the dimly lit room. My nipples hardened as the cooler air hit them. I felt his eyes on me, even though he appeared to be staring into space. He saw everything without even focussing on me. I swung my legs out of the bed and sat on the edge, next to him.

"It's going to hurt a little," he said.

"More than having a huge cock stuffed in my ass?" I asked, teasing him.

"I wouldn't know."

He seemed to be infallible when it came to innuendo and seduction.

He reached into his pocket and produced a pair of nail scissors and a pair of tweezers.

"Is that it? It's hardly a fucking surgical kit. Is it?" I said sarcastically.

"I've saved a man's life with less, on more than one occasion," he said. "I have to make do with what I have. Stop complaining and lift your arm up."

I flicked my hair over my shoulders to give him a better view of my tits and give him a waft of my perfume. I had used Lexa's trick of smearing my pussy juice onto the pulse points of my neck to give him a smell of my pheromones. She had told me it drove men wild.

I lifted my arm to expose my shaved armpit and the tracker just under my skin.

"Ready?" he asked, looking me in the eye.

"Do it," I took a deep breath in.

His manly hands touched my skin and I suddenly became ticklish and backed away.

"Really?" he asked. "You sit there naked and now you're shy?"

"You tickled me. Be firmer with your touch," I went all girly on him, trying to draw him in.

His hand brushed against my breast and then gripped me firmly under my tricep. He found the grain of rice sized tracker and took the nail scissors and made a small cut in my skin.

I flinched.

"Sorry," he said.

"Its fine," I said breathing in again.

He took the tweezers and gently peeled my skin back. He then used both thumbs and squeezed either side of the tracker to force it out the hole he had made. It was like squeezing a spot and he finally managed to remove it into the palm of his hand. He handed me some toilet paper and told me to apply pressure until the bleeding had stopped.

"Got it," he said wiping it on some more toilet paper. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

I suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. The tracker had been with me since the dogging car park and was my safety blanket. Lexa would always know where I was as long as I had it embedded in my skin. Now it was out, I felt alone even though it was still within six inches of me.

Tony cleaned it and handed it to me.

"Tomorrow you need to put in this in the lining of the velvet bag containing the diamonds. Slip it in where the drawstring goes. Do it before you put the bag in the plastic ball. Hide it in your mouth until the time is right."

I nodded.

I'd never met anyone like this guy. He was professional at all times. He must have been able to smell my scent, he was close enough. He would know I was turned on. It was a like a primal sense with guys, dating back to the cave men. I was completely naked with all my goods on show and he still made no moves to try and take me.

He got up and made it to the door.

As he looked back, I spreads my legs enough to show him my shaven haven.

"What's with you Tony?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sat here with my tits and pussy out and you're not interested."

"I never said I wasn't interested."

"You didn't need to. Its obvious. My training was mostly about reading body language and about how to defend myself. I can tell you don't want me," I said. "I'm trained to seduce men with the all my sexual prowess and you seem impervious to them."

"Why do you want me to fuck you so badly?" he asked.

"I never said I did," I replied.

He came back over and sat on the bed next to me. I turned to face him, pushing my chest out and hoping he'd take me in his arms and bed me there and then.

"We have a job to do Becca. You might think this is all fun and games, but these are serious people we're going up against. You need to wise up and realise what's at stake here," he said.

I felt like a child being told off by a parent.

"And what is at stake?" I asked.

"Your life. My life. The lives of your friends. If we cross these people and get caught, they will kill us. Do you understand that? They earn five million pounds a month and not you or me or anyone else is going to get in the way of that. Its too large an amount of money. Cynthia's playing it down as a holiday, but it certainly won't be a holiday when we get there. It's going to be difficult and dangerous. You need to realise the facts and start paying a little more attention to the situation you're putting yourself in."

He was right. He was always right, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. Somehow the danger of it all made me even more horny.

"Well...if its so dangerous, why don't we enjoy ourselves while we still can?" I said, placing my hand on his thigh.

He didn't even crack a smile.

"You're young, sexy and beautiful Becca, but this isn't the way it should be," he said.

He stood up and moved back to the door.

I was rejected once again, but I thought I'd made some progress. At least he'd given me some compliments.

"Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning," he said.

Before I could answer, he'd slipped out into the darkness of the corridor and was gone once more.

****

At eight in the morning there was a knock on my door.

I had just got out of the shower after a sweaty, sleepless night thinking about what Tony had said. Maybe it was going to be more dangerous than I thought, but I had to take things one step at a time to prevent myself from being overwhelmed by it all and crumbling under the pressure.

At the door was a porter, with a package in his arms. He didn't bat an eye at the semi naked girl answering the door in a towel. He must have seen it a thousand times in this brothel.

"Good morning Rebecca, here is a briefing from Cynthia about todays events and your clothes for the journey. She requires you in the meeting room at ten thirty and you will be departing at eleven," he said.

As he spoke I looked past him to see four other porters doing exactly the same thing with Chloe, Sara, Tammy and Aggie.

I thanked him, took the parcel and closed the door. First I read the briefing. It listed the timings the porter had just told me about, plus a few items I needed to take. It felt like a list of items you'd be given for a school trip, to make sure you didn't forget anything. It basically said pack for hot weather for a few days, but most things would be provided at the villa anyway. I guessed it was in case we got our bags searched at the border. We had to look like who we said we were. Traveling to play football with no luggage would arise suspicion.

The package contained a football uniform. It was a pale blue football shirt with my name on the back "BECCA" and the number "1" underneath. There were also a pair of white baggy shorts, long blue socks and a pair of gym knickers and sports bra. Hardly my usual attire, especially in the underwear department, but I guessed I had no choice if I wanted to blend in. Footwear consisted of a pair of trainers. I knew nothing about football, but at least I'd look the part.

In the package there was also my passport. I remembered finding the passport photos in Cynthia's drawer and they were now stuck into my fake passport. My name was Rebecca Johnson. Yet another fake name. I was now a fake hooker with a fake name working undercover as a fake footballer with another fake name. A girl could go crazy just thinking about it.

I packed my belongings and slipped on the clothing. The underwear was tight fitting, but soft and comfortable. It was designed to give support during sports. The shorts were mid-thigh length and tight around my bum cheeks. The shirt was tight fitting and probably a size too small for added effect. I guessed that men watched women's football for more than just seeing them kick a ball around.

I imagined them commenting as they watched the game.

"Look at the tits on number one."

"I bet she takes it up the ass."

"She's a swallower for sure."

Men were perverts at the best of times and seeing a bunch of sluts dressed in tight fitting football gear would drive them wild. Maybe I had chosen the wrong career path.

I slipped the socks and trainers on and smiled at my new look in the mirror.

"The names Johnson...Rebecca Johnson...the football slut!" I giggled out loud, pretending to be James Bond.

I took a last look around my room. I guessed I wouldn't be coming back here again. If the plan worked this place would be shut down, like a domino effect once we got to Sanchez. We'd take out the main man and the other tiers all in one swoop, from tier four to tier one. I felt a little sadness creep in, I'd enjoyed my time undercover as a hooker and didn't want it to end.

My last action was to slip the tracker into my mouth between my gum and cheek, ready for inserting into the diamonds. As I locked my door, Tammy came out and we walked down to the meeting room together.

"This is going to be great," she said excitably. "Being paid to fuck on holiday."

"You know it babe," I replied.

In the meeting room we met Cynthia, Tony and the other three girls. The briefcase was on the table next to Tony along with five plastic balls and a bottle of lube.

"Now that we are all here, we might as well get started," said Cynthia, in her school mistress voice.

She stood up at the head of the table.

"You all have fake passports and fake names. Your first name remains the same, but your surnames have been changed. Remember what they are in case you're asked, but you shouldn't need to worry about it. The customs officials have been paid off to let you straight through, without question. Understand?" she waited for a response.

We all nodded and agreed.

"Does anyone want to back out?" she asked.

No one spoke. She looked at each of us in turn.

"Good girls. Let's get the diamonds stowed away and you can be off on your holiday."

Tony opened the case and passed each of us a velvet bag of diamonds. Each bag was worth a million pounds. Next he passed us a plastic ball each, about the size of a small orange.

"Unscrew the ball and put the bag inside. Its waterproof and easy to insert once its lubricated. When you're ready, come forward and we'll get them inside you," said Cynthia, watching us like a hawk.

I guessed she didn't trust five hookers not to steal a diamond or two. I took my time and waited for the other girls to go first. I wanted Cynthia to be distracted long enough for me to hide the tracker in with the drawstring.

I unscrewed the ball into two halves and placed the bag in the first half. I watched Aggie go first. She pulled her shorts and knickers down in front of Cynthia and lubed her pussy. I knew Cynthia had lesbian tendencies as she'd try to come on to me once before. She was distracted by Aggies pussy and watched her forcing the plastic ball inside herself. I took my opportunity and took the tracker from my mouth and slid it into the drawstring opening. It took seconds to do and then I screwed the other half of the ball back on and I was ready to go.

I heard Aggie moan a little as her pussy stretched and then gave way to let the ball inside her. It seemed to suck itself into her body as she let go.

"Fuck that's bigger than it looks," she sighed in relief.

"Well done." said Cynthia. "Next!"

It was like a production line. She seemed to be enjoying the show.

Aggie got dressed as Chloe stepped forward.

Shorts and knickers down. Lubed up. Forcing the ball inside.

She gave a little squeak as it entered her and Cynthia smiled. She was getting off on it.

"Good girl. Next."

Tammy was next in line. She stood there waiting for instructions.

"Come on young lady. Take your little panties down and insert it," said Cynthia like some sort of lesbian gym teacher.

She did as she was told.

Shorts and knickers down. Lubed up. Forcing the ball inside.

Tammy struggled with it, but managed to take it.

"There it wasn't so difficult was it?" hissed Cynthia. "Who's next?"

I stood there next to Cynthia. She looked up at me from her chair. I thumbed my shorts and panties down in one and her gaze went to my cooch. Suddenly the ball looked huge to me. I wondered if I'd be able to take it, but then I remembered what Marvin had shoved in my hole and this was smaller than that. If Cynthia was getting off on it I thought I'd tease her a little. I smeared lube on the ball and placed it on the corner of the table. I put my legs either side of the table and spread my pussy open with both hands. Slowly I lowered myself down onto the ball and watched my cunt eat it up inch by inch.

The pain was almost pleasurable and I gasped and closed my eyes as the ball stretched me to my limits.

"Oh my Rebecca. Its almost in, just keep going," gasped Cynthia.

I sat down the last couple of inches and there was a quiet slurp and hiss as the ball entered me fully and the air was expelled from my vaginal cavity.

I watched Cynthia's hand move from her thigh to her lap and cup her pussy. She was loving it. I imagined she'd be wet and horny once we were gone and would need to pleasure herself in her office to get the release she so desperately needed.

"Well done Rebecca. Inserted with style too, very good," she cooed. "Onto the last one."

Sara stepped up. She looked so sexy dressed on her uniform with her cute pigtails flicking behind her.

Shorts and knickers down. Lubed up. Forcing the ball inside.

"Holy fucking shit that hurts," she groaned.

She used both hands to penetrate herself with the ball. She too let out a small pussy fart and then a sigh of relief when she was finished.

I thought we were done and ready to go, but Cynthia had other ideas.

"Right girls. Line up so I can check you over before you set off," she said.

We lined up with our backs to the wall and she approached Chloe first.

"What's your name?" she asked, checking her cover story.

"Chloe Reagan."

Cynthia pulled Chloe's shorts open at the front and slid her hand into her gym knickers. She had a good feel around and then withdrew her hand.

"Well done. It seems nice and secure in there. Love the piercings too," said Cynthia.

The dirty bitch was copping a feel of our genitals before we left. Not only had she had a good look at us stretching our pussies to the limits, but she was now touching us up as well. She was a dirty bitch.

She moved onto Tammy and repeated the process. Then onto Aggie and Sara. Each time she asked their names and then pulled their shorts open, slid her hand in for a good feel and then moved on.

Finally it was my turn.

"Name?" she demanded.

"Rebecca Johnson."

Before she could get her hand in my shorts I pulled them down with my panties. They hung around my knees. I grabbed her hand and pushed it between my legs. It was a last act of defiance from me. I wanted her touching me on my terms, not hers. I was in charge of who touched my pussy and I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

She looked me in the eye as she held her hand flat and gently examined my vulva to ensure the ball of diamonds was hidden tightly inside me. She took a little longer than she had with the other girls and her thumb grazed my clit. She kept eye contact. She was so close I could smell her perfume and minty breath.

"You're always one to put on a show aren't you Rebecca," she whispered in my ear.

I was about to reply, when she took her hand away and then slapped me with the flat of her hand right between my legs.

I flinched and she walked away laughing. She obviously didn't like defiance. I pulled my panties and shorts back up and leaned against the wall, my pussy was stinging from her slap.

"You're all set girls. Thank you for doing this and enjoy your holiday. Tony will look after you until you get to the Villa. He is very capable so do not think about trying to run away with the diamonds. He is there to protect you, but also to ensure you get the diamonds to their destination above all else."

She glared at each of us to make sure we understood. Her bitch stare settled on me.

"Bon voyage!" she said and left the room.

Tony took charge.

"Follow me to the mini bus," he said. "Address me as Tony or call me coach. I'm the football coach as well as the driver and security."

"Yes coach," said Sara, taking the piss.

We dragged our wheelie cases across the foyer to the minibus. It was a bright sunny day and the morning air felt nice against my skin. I watched the girls get into the back. They looked gorgeous. Four sexy young girls dressed in football outfits that were tight in all the right places. Any man would be too distracted to think anything other than wanting to fuck them. It was the perfect disguise.

I jumped in the front seat with Tony. He looked at me and was about to tell me to get in the back, but then resigned himself to the fact I would argue, so he said nothing.

He started the vehicle and we drove down the mile long tree lined driveway to the security barrier. The barrier opened as we approached and we were soon out on the open country roads heading for the port. The girls chatted quietly, but excitably in the back as I gazed out the front windscreen enjoying the change in scenery.

I looked out at the rolling fields and wooded areas, lost in my own thoughts. My body was full of mixed emotions and adrenaline. I was doing something highly illegal for the first time in my life. I was a diamond smuggling whore working for a criminal organisation responsible for people trafficking. This was a far cry from my life before I met Lexa. I was a meek and mild office worker with no sexual experience until I met her. I just hoped she knew what she was doing. She would see the tracker moving and know I was going abroad. I just hoped she could get to me before anything bad happened to any of us. Once she knew the location of Sanchez's Villa, I was sure she would close the net and shut the whole thing down. My job was to get the girls out safely and hopefully find Alice, Tony's niece, before Lexa's team stormed the villa.

I had no idea what I was heading into.

****

I must have dozed off on the journey because I woke with a start as we hit a pothole in the road.

"We're ten minutes from the port girls," said Tony. "Stay calm and act natural. We'll be on the overnight ferry pretty soon. Getting through customs is the riskiest part of the trip, but Cynthia has bribed the officials so we should be alright."

"I fucking hope so," said Sara, sounding nervous.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,608 Followers