Becca XXX Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I don't fancy going to prison," said Aggie.

"It will be fine," I said, trying to reassure them. "They've done this before. Right coach?"

Tony gave me a smile at being called coach.

"Yes a few times. There's never a problem," he replied, like it was nothing.

We joined the queue for customs and watched vehicles in front of us get their passports checked before being waved through. Occasionally a vehicle was pulled over or moved into a holding bay by the customs officers.

My heart was pounding and I was almost shaking. I did't know if it was excitement or fear.

We were five cars from the security post.

The car at the front was checked and waved through. Four cars to go.

We edged forwards. I put my hand between my legs and made sure the ball was still there. I knew it was. I could feel it stretching my insides. I felt full and wet, as though I was taking a huge cock. Not the best time to be feeling horny.

The next car was checked and waved through. Three cars to go.

One of the customs officers looked in our direction and then spoke to his colleague, nodding at our minibus.

"Oh shit!" I thought.

The next car was checked and waved through. Two cars to go.

We edged forwards.

The girls shuffled in the back, but stayed calm and quiet.

The next car was checked and waved through. One car left before it was our turn.

The two customs officers were joined by a third and they headed in our direction.

The last car was waved through as they approached Tony's window.

He buzzed it down and put on his best smile.

"Where are you heading to?" asked the first officer.

"Santander, for a football match," he replied.

"Passports?" he said.

We all handed our passports to Tony and he passed them through the window to the officer.

"We should be straight through. Somethings not right," I thought.

The officer looked at the passports and then at each of us. He licked his lips.

"Pull off the road and park in bay one," he ordered.

"What? Why?" said Tony.

"Pull off the road and park in bay one," he ordered, again, a little sterner.

Tony edged the vehicle out the queue and parked in a bay next to a large building which looked like a garage.

"We are fucked now," I whispered to Tony.

"Stay calm. That's the same guy who was bribed last time. It's probably just for show," said Tony.

The three officers came to the minibus. The one who we'd spoken to was obviously in charge.

"All of you out of the vehicle and follow me," he said.

We opened the doors and got out. The officer walked to the garage building and we followed. The other two officers followed behind us.

We went into what looked like a large aircraft hangar, used for inspecting vehicles. It was deserted apart from us. There was a small office in the corner.

They closed the door and locked it behind us. It wasn't a good sign.

"We need additional payment from you," said the first officer.

"I don't know what you mean," said Tony.

"Yes you do. Cynthia's paid us to let you through, but we want more."

The other two officers stood either side of him smirking. They weren't bluffing.

"You've been paid enough...and besides we don't have that kind of money," replied Tony, still staying calm.

"There's other ways to pay," said the second officer.

He looked Tammy up and down like a lecherous pervert.

"Like what?" asked Tony, playing dumb.

"Well...you see, we're all married men and there's certain things our wives won't do, but I'm sure your whores will oblige us," said the first officer.

The third officer walked behind us and started to smell Chloe's hair. He rubbed it between his fingers and sniffed her neck. She grimaced.

"I'll take this one," he said.

"That's not going to happen my friend," said Tony, stepping in.

I held him back by his arm as he went to protect Chloe.

"Its fine," I said. "I'll deal with it."

I took charge of the situation. We had to get through this.

"So let me get this straight. You three losers want to fuck us. Is that right?" I asked.

"Not in the conventional way. If I just wanted a normal fuck, I'd do it with my boring wife," sneered the second officer.

"Too fucking right," said the guy behind Chloe.

He squeezed her ass like he was testing meat at a butchers.

"I'm going to fuck her ass," he added.

"And what about you, pervert?" I asked the second officer.

"I've never fucked a Chinese bitch," he said, moving towards Tammy.

"She's Japanese you fuckwit," I hissed.

"All the same to me," he laughed. "I bet she's got a tight little shitter, either way."

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. She resisted, but it was half hearted. She knew she had no choice.

"And what about you, stud? Are you into forcing yourself onto young girls as well? Abusing your position?" I asked the first officer.

"It's a perk of the job."

"You sick fucker. Which one of us do you want then?" I asked.

"Well you're a mouthy little slut. Lets put your mouth to good use. My wife never sucks me off anymore, so you're going to do it," he laughed.

I turned to see the third officer lifting up Chloe's top and exposing her pierced breasts. She just let him get on with it.

"Fucking hell. The sluts got pierced nipples," he blurted to his mates.

The second officer pushed his hand down the front of Tammy's shorts and rubbed her pussy. She didn't seem too pleased about it.

I wasn't sure if they knew about the diamonds and I didn't want to find out. Tammy must have thought the same. She lifted up her top up to expose her tits to her rapist. He pulled his hand out of her knickers and fondled her breasts instead.

"See... the Jap slut wants it," he laughed.

"If we do this, you'll let us go through?" I asked.

"Sure. Its just a bit of fun. We might as well get what we can out of it," said the first officer.

"Where?"

"In the office. The rest of you can stay here unless you want to watch," he laughed.

The three officers took us to the office and closed the door. Tony, Aggie and Sara stayed where they were.

I wasted no time in getting on my knees and undoing the officers trousers. He was already hard as I pulled him out from his boxers.

"Fucking hell bitch, slow down, your ferry's not leaving for another hour," he laughed.

His cock was hairy and felt clammy from sweat. I sucked him into my mouth and started to bob my head back and forth to try and get him off quickly. I wanted this over and done with as fast as possible.

I heard belts and trousers being undone as the other two followed my lead. The room was soon filled with sucking noises and moans from the men as we gave them the blowjob of a life time.

"Lift your top up and show me your titties," said my guy.

Just hearing him speak the way did, made me feel sick. These were people in authority and they were taking advantage of young girls like it was all part of their job.

I took my shirt and bra off completely as I didn't want to get cum all over them. I allowed him to play with my tits. His rough hands squeezed them hard and he pinched my nipples before he slapped his cock on them and then stuffed it back in my mouth.

"Good little dick sucker," he spoke down to me.

I looked over at the other girls. They both had an officer fucking their face.

"Enough sucking. Bend over you little slut," said Chloe's guy.

She got to her feet and bent over the desk.

"Good girl. You know whats best for you. Show me that little shitter of yours," he said, in a demeaning voice.

She pulled her shorts and panties down and spread her cheeks for him.

"Mmmmm looks well used, but still tight," he continued.

He spat on her ass and rubbed it in with his finger and then spat on his cock.

"Ready bitch?" he asked, pushing his glans against her puckered anus.

"Just do it already," she said.

He rammed his cock in hard and started to pound her.

"For a hooker, she's' got a fucking tight asshole," he panted.

Chloe looked disgusted and bored with the whole proceedings.

"Lets see if your as willing as your friend," said Tammy's guy.

Tammy bent over the desk opposite Chloe and presented her asshole to him. He too lubed her up using his spit and then took her in the ass. From the look on her face he must have been quite large, that coupled with the fact that she had a plastic ball full of diamonds filling her other hole, must have made it uncomfortable.

"At least look like you're enjoying it," he said.

She managed a pretend smile and a fake moan of pleasure. She'd been fucked countless times by strangers, but she wasn't enjoying this one. She must have felt the same way I did that people like this shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

"I suppose you want to fuck my asshole?" I asked the first officer.

"Fuck no! I'm not into that. Your little whorish mouth will do just fine. We do this at least three times a week, don't we lads?" he laughed.

"Yeah."

"All in a day's work."

After about five minutes of sucking and fucking I could tell they were getting close. Chloe still looked bored and was checking her nail polish. The guy didn't like her attitude and grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it hard. Her head was forced back and he pushed her towards Tammy's face.

"Kiss each other," he ordered.

She shrugged and started to make out with Tammy. That was enough to make Tammy's guy start to cum. I watched his pace slow and he thrust in deep and blew his load in her ass.

"Aahhhh fuck. You dirty pair of cunts," he gasped as he finished with her and pushed her forward onto the desk.

He pulled out and walked over to watch me sucking his bosses cock.

"That one had such a tight little asshole," he chuckled. "One of the best I've fucked."

"This ones got no gag reflex," my guy boasted to his friend.

He thrust in as deep as he could to show him my skills.

"She's obviously sucked a lot of cock. Cum in her mouth and make her swallow it," he laughed.

I spat his cock out and started wanking him off onto my tongue. The thought of swallowing his load didn't bother me. I loved cum after all. Their attitude towards us was what was upsetting me.

"Look at her jerk that dick," his friend said.

"She feels so fucking good."

"Hurry up and cum then," I said, getting frustrated.

As I said that my guy started to spurt thick hot ropes of sperm onto my tongue, lips and cheek.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Fuck," he groaned in time with his spurts.

Rope after rope filled my mouth and he was finally spent. I licked his tip after milking him from the base. With a quick gulp his load was on its way to my stomach and I was done.

"Filthy fucking bitch!" he smiled.

I got up in time to see Chloe taking a pounding. His two friends gave him some encouragement as they watched on.

"She fucking loves it, look at her," said my guy.

"Cum in her dirty ass," said the other.

"Uh...fuck...I've got a better idea," he blurted as he started to ejaculate.

He pulled out of Chloe and gave her a cum shower all over her ass and back. He literally covered her in fresh spunk, much to her disgust.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Take my load you whore," he cried.

He wiped his cock on her ass cheeks and pulled his trousers back up.

"Dirty cunt," hissed Chloe.

"You love it you slut. Clean yourself up," he replied.

"Give me a wet wipe or something then," she replied, with cum dripping off her ass cheeks.

"There isn't any. Use you knickers to wipe it up," he laughed.

She didn't have much choice. She flicked off what she could with her fingers and then used her panties to wipe herself dry. She finished up with stringy white stains all over her underwear as she put them back on.

We got dressed and returned to the group feeling utterly degraded, but triumphant.

"Straighten yourselves up and you can go back to your vehicle," said the first officer, handing back our passports.

They opened the door and we walked back out into the sunlight. The whole thing had took less than ten minutes, but felt like hours. One minute I thought we were going to be caught and sent to prison and the next I was swallowing a hot cum load. I knew which one I preferred.

We got in the minibus and drove to our designated parking lane.

"Are you all ok?" asked Tony.

"Fine," I said.

"I guess so," sighed Tammy.

"Dirty fuckers. Look at the state of my knickers now," hissed Chloe.

"I'm sorry that happened. Its never happened before," apologised Tony.

"Its not your fault, but something needs to be done with those rapey fuckers," I replied.

Chloe and Tammy were searching around the minibus for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Wet wipes or tissues," grumbled Chloe.

"There's some in my bag," I said.

Tammy found them and passed some to Chloe who proceeded to try and clean the spunk off her underwear.

"Filthy animals," she moaned.

Tammy pulled her shorts down and pushed some tissues down the back of her knickers.

"Sorry girls, I've got rape seed leaking out of my ass," she said.

"Rape seed?" I laughed at her choice of words.

"Yes.. the seed of a rapist," she giggled. "Dirty bastards."

I watched her screw up her face and heard a loud wet squelching noise as she cum-farted into her underwear. It sounded disgusting, but I knew the feeling all too well. I imagined the tissue in her panties filling with warm sticky sperm as she pushed it all out.

"Ewww you dirty fucking cow!" swore Sara.

"Better out than in," she giggled.

Tammy pulled the tissue from her panties and pushed it towards Sara's face. I saw the thick layer of spunk sitting on top of the paper.

"Ewww fuck off you dirty bitch," she said, pushing her away.

"Calm down girls we on the move," said Tony, breaking up the fun and games.

We moved forward and boarded the ferry.

"Get your bags out of the back and we'll head to the room," said Tony.

As the girls retrieved their wheelie cases I hung back and watched Tony reach under the drivers seat. He took out the Glock pistol and pushed it into the waistband of his jeans in the small of his back. He caught me looking.

"Just in case," he whispered. "We are at our most vulnerable on the ferry if anyone deicides to intercept us and steal the diamonds. We're sitting ducks."

"Like who?" I shrugged.

"Competitors."

I got my bag from the back and joined the girls. After leaving the minibus we followed Tony off the car deck and into the stairwell. The ship smelt of diesel and vibrated underfoot as the engines ticked over. Tony led us up the stairs to the accommodation deck and into our room.

We were all in one family room with three bedrooms, a living area and bathroom. We dumped our bags and began to explore our home for the next few hours.

"No-one leaves the room. If you need anything call room service," said Tony.

Everyone understood why. Tony would hardly let us out of his sight in case we tried to retrieve the diamonds from our bodies or alert the authorities.

Aggie took everyone's food and drinks orders and phoned it through while the rest of us got comfortable.

I saw Sara and Chloe tittering like school girls and whispering to one another.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We're wondering whose going to sleep with Tony," said Chloe.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling puzzled.

"There's three double beds and there's six of us including Tony. Who gets to sleep with him?"

"I'll sleep out here on the sofa," Tony butted in.

"Awwww fucking spoil sport," laughed Sara.

None of them knew he was carrying a gun. It made sense that he would sleep in the living area in case anyone tried to break in, but I had to admire his mental strength. He had the pick of five of the sexiest, sluttiest girls you could ever lay your eyes on and yet he still remained professional.

After the feeding frenzy and a few drinks we started to go to bed one by one. It had been a long and stressful day and we still had to get through customs at the Spanish port of Santander. If it was anything like today we'd be taking more sexual abuse. Aggie and Tammy went to bed first and Sara and Chloe went soon after.

I was alone with Tony once more. There was no point trying to seduce him. It hadn't worked when I had him to myself, so there was no way it would work in this environment with four girls sleeping in the next rooms.

We sat watching the television for about an hour to make sure they were all asleep before I started to quiz Tony.

"Those guys at the port...have they done that before to the girls?" I asked.

"No. Never, its always been plain sailing straight through."

"So why did they do it today?"

"No idea. I guess they were chancing their luck. We could hardly have refused or the game would be up," he said. "Thank you for sacrificing yourself and the other two. We wouldn't have got this far without you. Are you sure you're ok?"

"All in a days work. I've had worse."

"I'm sure you have."

The lights were out and the only light was coming from the flicker of the television. There was a gentle drone of the ships engines which made me feel sleepy.

"This girl Alice. Why do you want to get her back so badly?" I asked quietly.

"She's my only family so I feel an obligation to her."

"But if this G-spot organisation only kidnaps girls without any family, how come you didn't show up on any of their searches? You're her uncle after all."

"The same reason Lexa can't find any trace of me."

"Which is?" he wasn't giving me any information.

"They looked in the wrong place. Everyone exists if you know where to look."

"And where might that be?" I asked.

He smiled. He wasn't going to tell me.

"Go to bed Becca. It's a long day tomorrow."

I cut my losses and hit the sack.

****

The next morning we all met in the living area and had breakfast together. Tammy was still on her fruit and yoghurt diet and the rest of us stuffed our faces with a full fry up. After breakfast we showered and put our football uniforms back on with fresh knickers, much to Chloe's delight. She was still moaning about her cum stained panties.

Tony's professionalism continued despite being teased by the girls who would take it in turns to walk around naked, looking for a hair dryer or makeup. They would bend over in front of him to give him an eyeful of shaved nubile pussy which he ignored completely. He was in his work zone.

As the ferry came into dock there was a tannoy announcement telling us to go to our vehicles for disembarkation. We grabbed our bags and followed Tony back to the car deck. We were followed down the corridor by three men in work overalls. They jostled behind us and nodded in our direction, making rude comments.

"Look at the fucking ass on that," I heard one of them say.

"And the tits on number one," said another, talking about me.

I turned and giggled at them. They looked like builders of some sort. Typical guys who would wolf whistle a girl from the scaffolding and shout rude comments.

"You look like a football team. I bet you know how to play with balls. How about you play with mine?" said the third guy.

"How about you fuck off?" snapped Sara, over her shoulder.

"Aww that's not very friendly baby. How about a flash of your tits then?" he said.

They were drawing attention towards us, which we really didn't want. My pussy was aching from the inside from having the ball stuffed up my snatch and we just wanted to get to the minibus.

"Come on sexy, just a little flash and we'll leave you alone," one said to Sara, not letting up.

"Fuck off you wankers," she replied.