Becca XXX Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are girls of temptation Rafee and you must stay away from them and admire them from afar," instructed Sanchez.

"Yes father," he replied, speaking for the first time.

His voice was like a child's, but he had a mans body. I wondered if he'd been suppressed from the outside world as he starred wide eyed and five first class hookers. I wondered what was going through his mind and more importantly through his pants. I imagined his virgin cock twitching away as he looked at forbidden fruit wrapped in flimsy material of various colours.

"Good boy. Now go to the villa and I will be with you later. I have business to attend to."

"Yes father," he replied.

Rafee gave us a shy smile and skipped up to the villa and went inside.

Sanchez eyeballed each of us one at a time to reiterate his earlier warnings about staying away from his virgin son.

We got the message loud and clear. His expression said it all.

Finally his face cracked again and he laughed.

"Now meet my newest wife," he said.

He ushered the young girl in the white dress forward. She still held her head low and looked petrified of her husband. She was almost cowering.

"Lift your head up and say hello," he ordered.

She slowly lifted her head and I almost walked up and hugged her.

It was Alice.

I had to stifle a gasp. She looked stunning. Big blue eyes and blonde hair, but she didn't look happy. She flinched as Sanchez put his hand under her chin and presented her beauty to us.

"This is Alice," he announced.

I glanced at Tony who was staring at her. I saw a glimmer of recognition in her eyes as she saw him, but Tony gave a tiny shake of his head to tell her to act as though she didn't know him. She knew his cover would be blown.

"She is my latest bride and she has a lot to learn, but she is beginning to understand things," he sounded as though she was nothing more than a slave to him.

"Nice to meet you Alice," said Tammy.

Alice nodded nervously and kept her gaze at her feet, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

"Come...we must eat," interrupted Sanchez.

He led the way to a large outdoor table and sat at the head of it. Alice sat next to him and Tony stood behind him.

We all took a seat as a banquet of meat, salad and bread arrived.

"Tuck in girls you must be hungry," he said.

We all took plate fulls and started to fill our faces. Alice took nothing and kept her head held low.

"It's so lovely to meet such talented young girls," he continued. "I feel as though I know you all already."

"How so?" asked Chloe.

"Well I got all my information from Cynthia. You were all hand-picked by me to come here. You are Chloe and have pierced nipples, clit, labia and tongue. You love anal sex. Yes?"

Chloe nodded. Sanchez must have seen our online profiles from the clubs.

"And little Sara the girl with the dirty mouth. You like to play young submissive roles. I like you a lot," he gave her a grimacing smile.

He knew too much about us for my liking.

"Tammy the tantric beauty from Japan. So elegant and esoteric. I hear you give an amazing erotic massage to both men and women," he continued.

"I try my best," she replied, looking a little surprised.

"Aggie the dominatrix. You love sitting on peoples faces. Correct?"

"Every chance I get," she said.

"And last, but not least we have Bareback Becca. A lover of all things sexual and the girl with no gag reflex. That's always a useful skill in your line of work. The fact you love men to cum inside you makes you even more valuable," he gave me the same sickening smile he'd given Sara.

"For most of us, we had to use these skills just to get by in life," I replied.

"Yes I understand. You have nothing else in your lives. You have no family or friends. This is your family now," he spread his arms out to emphasis his words.

I looked at my four friends and then at Tony. He was staring into space as usual. He blended in as if he'd worked there for years. I knew he was taking in every detail.

"This business is how I met my most recent wife," Sanchez continued. "She was once like you and worked her way up the tiers. Her skills are unprecedented in the clubs and that's why I decided to marry her."

He stood up and moved behind her. Her shoulders rolled forwards in fear as he removed her white hat. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them. She didn't seem impressed. Her gaze was kept low as though she was zoning out of the situation.

"Look how beautiful and timid she is," said Sanchez, lifting her chin to show us his wife's perfect skin and huge blue eyes.

Although her head was now looking up, her eyes were still down.

"She's gorgeous isn't she? Look at her full pert breasts," he leered.

His hand slid down her shoulders, across her collar bone and down her dress to her tits. She shuddered.

"They feel so good," he said.

He massaged her tits under her dress for a few seconds.

"Show them to our guests," he ordered.

Without hesitation she pulled her dress straps down to her waist and her nubile boobs popped out. They were large and perfectly formed with tiny pink nipples, already hard as diamonds. She had obviously been sunbathing topless as there were no tan lines.

Sanchez was showing us who was in charge and it certainly wasn't Alice.

"This is better than giving your pussy away in a car park, isn't it Alice?" he said in a menacing voice.

"Yes master Sanchez," she spoke for the first time.

Her voice was soft and quiet, barely audible.

"Louder. Let our guests hear you."

"Yes master Sanchez, she said louder.

He was humiliating her in front of us. I hated this guy. I looked at Tony who was watching out the corner of his eye. He looked calm on the surface, but I knew he was seething inside, seeing his niece degraded in front of everyone.

"She still needs some training," he sniggered. "But her body is amazing, don't you think girls?"

We all agreed that she was beautiful. We daren't say otherwise, but this was awkward to say the least.

"Stand up and let them see you properly," he said, stepping back from her and pulling her chair out.

She stood up and slid her dress down. It fell to the floor and she stood there in white lace panties. There seemed to be a theme with Sanchez, that underwear colour matched the dress colour. Her body was amazing. I saw a small smile appear on her face. Maybe she was enjoying being shown off after all.

"Do you know what attracted me to her the most?" asked Sanchez.

"No, but I'm sure you'll tell us," I said, with a little distain in my voice.

He looked daggers at me. This guy was unpredictable and dangerous.

"It was the tightness of her pussy. I have never felt anything so tight in my life. It feels like an asshole it's so tight."

"I doubt it's that tight," I said.

"Feel it for yourself. She won't mind," he said, as though she couldn't speak for herself.

There was silence around the table. Everyone was waiting to see what I did next. I didn't really want to get involved in the abuse of the poor girl, but I was intrigued enough to have a feel.

"Come now Becca, I know you love the feel of a nice wet pussy. What are you waiting for?" he sneered.

He gripped the back of her knickers around the waistband and with a hard downward movement he ripped her panties off. There was a loud tearing sound as the fabric tore and he threw them onto the table. I was surprised to see she had a small bush in the shape of a heart on her pubic bone. It looked like a cute pom-pom. She was shaved around her labia from her clit down. She had tan lines from a bikini and her pussy area was lily white. She hadn't been sunbathing nude for some reason. He put his hand on her neck and pushed her over so she was bending over the table face downwards.

"Come here," he beckoned to me.

I got up and moved round to his side of the table and stood next to Alice.

"Finger her," he ordered. "Tell me how wet and tight that cunt is."

He seemed angry and I didn't want to disobey him. Bedsides I wanted to finger her, she was gorgeous. The other girls looked on as I got behind her juicy ass and slipped my hand down to her quim. To my surprise she was very wet. I'd thought that with Sanchez bullying her and humiliating her that she wouldn't want it, but her body language said otherwise. She parted her legs and looked over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes.

"I'll be gentle," I said.

"Don't be," she panted.

I parted her slippery lips and I was about to slide a finger in when Sanchez grabbed my hand and forced my middle finger inside her so hard she squealed and lurched forwards.

"I said finger her, not tease her," he snapped.

He was an asshole, but he was right about Alice's pussy. My finger barely fitted inside her. She was super tight. It was like a virgins pussy before it was de-flowered. Despite all the cocks she must have had in her she was almost as tight as an asshole.

Sanchez must have seen my reaction.

"See. Now you believe me. Yes?" he sneered.

"Holy fuck! She is so tight. You're right."

I slid my finger in and out slowly and she moaned with pleasure. She barely had any pussy lips at all, it looked more like a cut in the skin between her legs. It was just like a gateway to the heart of her being and felt silky smooth. Her sex bud was already throbbing when I touched it.

"Tightest pussy in the business. That's why I chose her," he said.

It felt uncomfortable to be fingering her as she bent over the dinner table, but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't look at Tony and I hoped he'd think I was just playing my part, even though I was loving it. I felt his eyes on me.

"With a vagina this tight how did she smuggle diamonds for you?" I asked.

"She didn't. Marvin told me how tight she was and I moved her direct to tier four. She earnt me a lot of money in a month and then I had her shipped here. I wanted to try her out myself. She was so tight I married her," he replied.

I was beginning to think Alice had no choice in the marriage. That would explain her timid scared behaviour towards him.

"I can't believe how tight she is," I gasped, forgetting where I was.

The smell of pheromones and the adrenaline pumping through my body was effecting me.

"I bet you're wondering how my cock would fit in there aren't you Becca?" he asked.

"It'll be a tight squeeze I imagine," I said.

"Let me show you."

He undid his belt and let his trousers drop to the floor with his shorts. He kicked them away and turned to me with a semi-hard dick. His pubic hair was trimmed, but not shaved and his cock was beginning to grow.

"First of all lets see how your gag reflex is, shall we?" he said to me. "Get on your knees."

I let my finger slip out of Alice and knelt in front of her husband. He held his cock at the base and pushed it towards me.

"Suck it!" he demanded.

I opened my mouth and took his olive skinned shaft into my mouth. I felt him start to grow immediately and I groaned in anticipation. The feeling of fresh meat on my tongue made my genitals swell and start to throb. I let him slip all the way out and gave me three or four long sloppy strokes with both hands. He was hard in seconds. He slapped my hands away and lined his tip with my lips. He reached round and grabbed two fistfuls of hair and thrust forward. He was brutal and pushed his huge length straight down my throat and held it there.

I looked up at him to see his sickening smile beaming at the other four girls.

"She certainly knows how to suck a cock," he laughed.

He face fucked me hard for about two minutes non-stop. He was violent and hateful which told me exactly what sort of a man he was. He was a domineering woman hater. He saw women as a set of three fuck holes and a pair of tits, nothing more. No wonder Alice was afraid of him.

Despite his forceful nature, my knickers were soaked by the time he pulled out. My own body had reacted to his sexual assault by lubricating my love tunnel ready for him to penetrate me. I wanted him on an animalistic level even though I knew what an evil man he was.

"Good girl. It's true what they say about you," he sneered.

He moved in behind Alice who was still bent over. She knew her place. He placed his hand on the small of her back and gripped the base of his manhood with the other. From being low down, on my knees I had a perfect view of him about to penetrate her tiny slit. It looked like it would never fit, but I knew it must. He'd obviously fucked her before, a lot.

He looked at me, then at each of the girls in turn, then at Tony and finally back to me. He kept eye contact with me as he pushed in as deep as he could go.

Alice cried out in pain and pleasure as her vagina was stretched to its limits. I broke my gaze with Sanchez to see her poor pussy stretched thin with an extremely fat cock. I never thought she could have taken it, but she gasped and panted and started to moan as she rubbed her clit.

"Thank you master Sanchez," she sighed.

He started to pound her. He didn't start slow and sensual, he just went for it. In and out at full speed and maximum depth for about three minutes. No-one spoke, I don't think anyone could believe what was actually happening. It was a dinner party like no other that was sure.

He pulled out and turned to me once more. His cock was veiny and like a rod of iron. It glistened in the fading light, covered in Alice's love nectar.

"OPEN!" he yelled.

I obeyed and he sank into my mouth, balls deep and held it there again.

"Unbelievable," he gasped. "Truly no gag reflex at all."

He pulled out and slid back into his wife's tiny cunt and pounded her for another three minutes. I was surprised he had lasted as long as he had given the tightness of her hole, but the tell tale signs were there. His ball sack tightened and he slowed his pace. He was about to cum and I wondered who was going to get it. Would he give me the prize in my mouth for participating in his sick show or would he cream Alice's pussy? I didn't have to wait long.

He let out a long loud groan as he erupted inside her. Alice came immediately, bucking hard on the table as her spasm took over and Sanchez's spunk hit her cervix. I couldn't help but feel strangely jealous of her. I wanted his load in my mouth so badly and my cunt was aching for cock.

After he'd emptied his balls into her he pulled out slowly.

"Thank you master Sanchez," said Alice, breathing hard from such a hard fucking.

He turned to me again holding his slimy cock in his hand.

"CLEAN IT!" he ordered.

A long string of cum hung from his glans and I got beneath him before it dropped to the floor. I slurped it into my mouth and then engulfed his cock, licking and sucking him clean. I swallowed down his precious juice and he pulled out, already going limp.

"What do you say?" he snapped.

I thought I'd test the water and see how far he'd go with his dominance.

"Thank you?" I asked. It was a question rather than a statement of gratitude.

His anger boiled over. He slapped me hard across the face knocking me over. I heard the girls gasp in shock and heard chairs scraping on the tiled floor as they tried to move away from the situation.

"WHAT DO YOU SAY?" he shouted in my face.

"Thank you master Sanchez," I cowered.

"THAT'S RIGHT. YOU WILL ALL ADDRESS ME AS MASTER SANCHEZ." he bellowed.

He turned to face the remaining four girls.

"THE NICETIES ARE OVER. YOU ARE ALL HERE TO WORK. YOU FILTHY SLUTS. I AM IN CHARGE OF YOU AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY."

There was silence. Tammy bent down to pick me up off the floor.

"FUCKING LEAVE HER ON THE FLOOR WHERE SHE BELONGS."

I managed to get to my feet, holding the side of my face which was burning hot from his slap. I caught Tony's eye. He was still un-emotional. Maybe he thought it was karma for what I'd just done to his niece, or maybe he was just stone faced as usual. I had no idea what was going on in his head.

The stunned silence returned. No one knew what to say or what to do for the better, so we stayed quiet and still.

Sanchez retuned to his chair and put his feet up on the table. He was still naked from the waist down and looked a little weird, but obviously confident in his own house. He turned to his wife.

"Go to the bedroom. I'll be up shortly to continue our pleasure," he ordered.

She walked off naked back to the villa without saying a word. Her head held low once more. I was sure she wasn't looking forward to it.

Sanchez lit a large cigar and sat there smoking it in an arrogant pose. He seemed to have calmed down a little.

"Each of you are working tomorrow. We have some guests arriving and you are all booked for a fucking. You can sunbath and make yourselves look pretty in the day, but you are working tomorrow when they arrive. Topless sunbathing is permitted, but leave your bottoms on. I don't want my son to see such things. Understand?"

"Yes master Sanchez."

"Yes master Sanchez."

"Yes master Sanchez."

"Yes master Sanchez."

"Yes master Sanchez."

We all replied with the same answer.

"Anyone who breaks my rules will finish up in the cellar. Believe me you don't want to know what happens in there."

We believed him.

"Good. Now get out of my sight and go to your rooms. I wish to be alone," he dismissed us.

Five armed guards arrived from no where and we were escorted back to our rooms.

"Don't come out until the morning," the chief guard said.

The door was closed, but not locked. I guessed they hoped the fear would keep us in our rooms.

I looked in the mirror at the huge red hand mark across my left cheek. It still stung like a bitch. I hated men who hit women. Role play was fine, but this mother fucker meant it. I lay back on the bed and heard the guards footsteps die away. My mind was racing and I was frightened.

I had tested Sanchez's reaction to back chat and it wasn't great. It told me all I needed to know about him. We weren't going to be getting out of here or set free. He owned us now and I feared what might come next.

I needed to get in contact with Lexa and put an end to this.

Before it was too late.