Becca XXX Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a charmer!"

Ahead of us there was a queue for the stairwell. Everyone was going to the car deck. I thought I'd shut these idiots up so I turned and lifted my top up for a split second and showed them my breasts.

"Woohoo look at those beauties. I think this ones enjoying it," said the first guy.

"You've had your fun. Now leave us alone," I said.

"Come on baby you know you like it," he said.

We stopped in the corridor and joined the slow moving queue down the stairs.

The builders were now right behind us and started to pinch Sara's ass making her squirm and squeal.

"Leave her alone you perverts," I said.

Suddenly Tony appeared walking back through the queue, against the flow of traffic. His face said it all, he didn't need to speak and he certainly didn't want unnecessary attention for his diamond smuggling hookers.

He approached the ring leader who was fondling Sara's ass and he grabbed his wrist. He turned it in some sort of wrist lock making him let her go of Sara and pushed his arm up his back. It looked painful. Tony positioned the guy in between us and his two friends using him like some sort of shield in case they decided to take him on. He put his mouth to the guys ear and whispered something. The guy nodded and Tony let him go.

"I'm really sorry mate. I didn't realise," he whimpered, rubbing his wrist.

Tony walked back through us and we went down to the car deck. The three builders hung back out of the way and looked petrified.

After we got into the minibus, Sara thanked Tony.

"No problem," he said.

"What the fuck did you say to them? Did you threaten them or something? He looked terrified," I said.

"I didn't threaten him," he replied.

"So what did you say to him?" I was intrigued.

"I told him that you all have AIDS and that, if I were him I'd steer clear of you," he chuckled." I said you were a demonstration female football team to raise awareness of the disease and show that people could lead a normal life, even with AIDS."

"You told him what? Why would you tell him that? We're all clean girls here. I've never had a dose of anything sexually transmitted. You should have punched him in the face or something," snapped Chloe.

"Fighting's not always the answer. The fights you always win, are the ones you never have," he said.

He was right. He was always right. He didn't want the extra attention of a fight breaking out. He had five million pounds worth of diamonds to protect.

There was a bump as the ferry hit the dock fenders and a few minutes later the large doors opened and we were back out onto solid ground. The sun was shining in Santander and the skies were vivid blue with no sign of clouds.

We braced ourselves for further degradation at the hands of the Spanish customs officers, but they just waved us past, showing no interest.

"Looks like the Spanish have a bit more integrity than the perverts back home," said Tammy.

Tony's eyes were out on stalks as we left the safety of the port and hit the main roads. It was as if he was waiting for someone to intercept us, but it never happened. He remained calm on the surface and to the untrained eye, he looked normal, but I could tell he had gone into counter surveillance mode. He made a series of right hand turns one after the other. No-one would have taken the route he did. It was all to ensure we weren't being followed. He repeated this technique several times during the long journey. We had a couple of rest stops, but apart from that we just chatted and joked for the length of the journey. I could tell the girls were nervous, but they just played it down and made out they were on holiday and that every thing was going to be alright.

I, on the other hand, was shitting myself. I had no idea what we were walking into. I knew Sanchez was the leader and he was the guy we wanted most. Once Lexa knew my location, she could send her team in to rescue me and the rest of the illegally held prostitutes. I had no idea how many would be there. There were at least five from the last trip, which Tony had dropped off.

I had a vague idea where we were, even though I was terrible at geography. We seemed to be heading to a coastal area of southern Spain, but that was as much as I knew.

****

After several hours we left the main roads and moved onto single track, as we came to the end of our journey. We turned a few sharp bends and then turned off the main road onto a gravel track. It seemed to be a narrow valley between two small hills and was blocked by large iron gates. We pulled up to the gates and Tony buzzed his window down and pressed the intercom. There was a camera looking right at us from the gate post.

Nobody asked who we were, but there was a loud buzz and the gate opened very slowly.

We drove through and the gate closed behind us.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Sanchez's private villa," replied Tony. "This track leads to it, its about two miles long and uses the natural terrain as a defence from unwanted guests."

"Who the fuck is this guy?" asked Sara.

"We'll find out soon enough," I said.

We made our way down the dusty track and eventually it opened out onto a tarmac drive and I saw a magnificent villa standing majestically in front of us. It was built in a traditional style , with wooden shutters, white painted walls and terracotta roof tiles. It was huge.

"Wow, look at that," said Aggie. "Its like something from a millionaires magazine."

"A multi-millionaires magazine more like," added Tammy.

The villa was surrounded by a high barbed wire fence, protecting its spacious grounds. The fence was lined with palm trees to soften the view. The entrance gate consisted of a security guard house with two immaculately turned out guards. They were dressed in white shirts and chinos and would not have looked out of place in any normal hotel, except for the pistols in their waist bands and the sub-machine guns slung across the front of their bodies. These guys meant business.

"I guess when you have this much money you need a lot of protection," whispered Chloe, as we approached the gates.

"You're not fucking kidding," said Sara.

One of the security guards took his sub-machine gun off his shoulder and bought it up into the aim. He was covering the general area at the front of the vehicle. The second guard gestured for Tony to stop and open his window.

He obeyed, still cool as a cucumber.

"Tony. Good to see you again," said the guard. "The boss is expecting you. Any trouble on the way in?"

To my amazement the guy sounded English rather than Spanish.

"No mate. Plain sailing as always," Tony missed out the part about us being abused by the customs officials.

The second guard lowered his weapon and opened the barrier for us to drive through. We parked the minibus in between a shiny new black Range Rover and a bright yellow Bentley Continental. There were other exotic looking vehicles parked up. The whole place wreaked of wealth.

"This is it girls, we're here. Lets go and get you settled in," said Tony.

We all got out of the minibus and were hit with a shock of heat. The air-con in the minibus hadn't prepared us for the real temperature of Spain. We had a good stretch. I felt grimy from the journey and needed a shower. The sun was baking down and bouncing off the black tarmac making it even hotter.

There were two more armed guards standing outside the main entrance. They came down to intercept us.

"We need to search you all before you go in," one of them said.

We allowed them to frisk us. They searched Tony too and took his Glock from inside his waistband. They also took his phone. The girls looked shocked that he was armed as they had no idea. Our bags remained in the minibus and would no doubt be searched, before they were taken to our rooms. This place had a completely different atmosphere to G-Spot Exclusive. It felt dangerous and intimidating and made me nervous and uncomfortable.

As we approached the front entrance the double doors were flung open and a tall, stocky figure filled the doorway with his arms outstretched to greet us. He stepped out into the sunshine.

"Welcome to Casa Sanchez," he bellowed.

His voice was deep and foreboding. He didn't sound Spanish and he wasn't English either. He sounded Middle eastern, but I couldn't place his accent. He had dark tanned skin and jet black hair. He was dressed in black trousers and a thin kaki shirt, which was unbuttoned to the middle of his chest. I took an instant dislike to him for no reason whatsoever. There was something about him that I didn't like, other than the fact he was a kidnapper and people trafficker for the sex industry.

"I apologise for the security, but it is a necessary evil. Please come in and we will conduct our initial business," he spoke clearly, slowly and concisely, like a foreigner making sure he used the correct words.

He stepped aside to allow us to walk into his cavernous villa. As each of us passed him he took our hand and kissed it, bowing slightly, before moving onto the next. As his hand gripped mine I noticed his right index finger was missing. It had been cut down to a small stub on his first knuckle. Something clawed at the back of my mind, that this was significant, but I let it go, there was too much going on.

When he came to Tony he gave him a man hug and slapped him on the back.

"Welcome back my friend," he said.

"Its nice to see you again," replied Tony.

Sanchez took Tony's gun and phone from the guard and handed it back to him. He obviously trusted him.

"I am short staffed this week Tony. Cynthia has told me you can stand in and help out for a few days."

"Of course Sanchez. Whatever you need," replied Tony.

"You can join my personal protection team. I understand you are very skilled in such things."

We were led into a lounge area and waited for instructions. Three of his armed guards followed us in. We were all silent and nervous, wondering what would come next.

"I am sorry girls, but we must take ownership of the merchandise immediately. I'm sure you understand," said Sanchez, as he sat back in a large arm chair crossing his legs and joining his fingers.

His smile was menacing as he waited for one of us to go first.

The other four girls seemed frozen and reluctant to take the first step, so I stepped forward.

I dropped my shorts and knickers in front of him and squatted down as though I was taking a pee. I pushed and bore down to expel the plastic ball from my aching hole. After a little grunting and moaning, I placed my hand between my legs and caught the ball as it slipped out of my pussy with a slight popping sound. I sighed in relief as the diamonds left my body after such a long time.

Despite the relief for my snatch, my head was in turmoil. I was about to hand over the only thing Lexa could use to find me and I was extremely reluctant to do it. The tracker had been with me for months and now I was about to hand it over to the boss of a criminal gang. I only hoped I was doing the right thing.

The ball glistened in my hand, shiny with my pussy juice. Sanchez passed me a towel and I dried the ball off and handed it to him. He looked pleased with his prize and barely took any interest in my naked body, he just wanted the diamonds. I was relieved in a way.

He unscrewed the ball, removed the bag and tipped the diamonds onto a small silver tray next to him on the table. They rattled and sparkled and he looked mesmerised. He counted them back into the velvet bag and put them on the table. I was thankful that the tracker hadn't fallen out.

"Thank you Becca," he said.

He must have seen my name on my shirt. How else would he know who was who?

I pulled my sweaty knickers and shorts back up and moved aside to allow Tammy to repeat the process. After fifteen minutes we were all diamond free and stood in front him waiting for instructions.

"I appreciate your hard work and the risk you have taken to get these to me," he said. "You will not be working tonight. You must be tired from the journey and in need of some food and a shower. My men will show you to your rooms. I will meet you on the pool terrace in two hours and I will show you around and you can dine with me."

The three guards led us into a lobby area and then up a flight of stairs. Tony stayed with Sanchez. We were each allocated a room on the first floor and told to be ready in the lobby by seven.

Each of us went into our separate rooms. We were all lost in our own thoughts and I guessed the girls felt as tired and grubby as I did. We needed some time alone after being cooped up for so long together. I wasted no time in stripping off and jumping in the shower. When I emerged from the shower I walked back into my bedroom I found an outfit had been laid out on my bed. A maid or porter must have placed it there while I was in the shower. It was a lime green Lycra dress which left little to the imagination. It was a single shoulder design and would be very tight fitting. There was a pair of matching lime green panties and white espadrilles to complete the look. I guessed Sanchez had picked it out for me and that the other girls would have something similar. There was no bra so I guessed he liked watching girls tits jiggle about. All makeup and essentials were provided, they must have got the information from Cynthia and the other tiers about our sizes and preferences.

When I was finally ready it was approaching seven o'clock so I went find the others.

I knocked on the door opposite mine and Sara answered after a short delay.

"Fuck me! This place is amazing," she said.

She walked back from the door wearing a similar dress to mine. Hers was pink and a halter neck design. She was bra-less, the same as me.

"You're ok with all this then?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Its like something out of a millionaires fantasy. Its going to be great working here."

She was obviously very naïve and had no idea what was going on here. The presence of armed men didn't seem to enter her mind.

We met the other girls one by one and finished up in Tammy's room. We all wore tight Lycra dresses in different colours and designs. Tammy wore blue, Chloe wore orange and Aggie wore purple. Sanchez seemed to have simple tastes and he'd made us look elegant with a hint of sluttiness rolled in for good measure.

We could have been catwalk models in Milan as we walked down the stairs into the lobby and were greeted by Sanchez and four of his armed guards. Tony was standing to the side of them, now dressed in the same uniform as the other guards. He blended in well.

"I have an eye for beautiful things," said Sanchez. "And I have five beautiful things in front of me. Please allow me to show you a round my humble abode."

There was nothing humble about it. Despite the frontage of the villa being traditional the rest of the place was modern and contemporary. We walked across the marble floor and through a large dining room. The whole back of the room was open to the outside world. The bi-fold doors were fully retracted bringing the outside in. They opened out onto a large free form swimming pool and bathing area. It was like a five star hotel except it was deserted.

He showed us to a bar area and we were given champagne.

"A toast to my beautiful ladies," Sanchez raised his glass.

We all toasted and he continued the tour. The pool area was amazing with views of the setting sun over the Mediterranean sea. The Villa was on top of a low cliff with a private beach and jetty maybe twenty metres below us. The stainless steel balustrading formed a viewing platform over his beach. More guards stood on the beach and on the jetty.

"That is my most treasured possession," he said, stretching his arms out in the direction of a huge motor yacht moored on the jetty.

It was a light grey gleaming super yacht. It would have had crowning glory in the south of France. It was a thing of beauty and elegance and must have cost millions.

"It is called the Serenity and is a forty metre, triple deck motor cruiser capable of six thousand nautical miles. It can cruise at twenty five knots and is radar invisible," Sanchez sounded like a boat salesman.

"That's fucking amazing," swore Sara. "When do we get to go on the fucker?"

"Ha ha ha. Such a potty mouth Sara. I heard this about you," laughed Sanchez. "If you are good girls I may take you for a cruise around the coast."

"Wicked," said Aggie.

As everyone stood in awe of the magnificent boat I had a look in the opposite direction towards the grounds of the Villa, back towards the road. His land was vast and I even spotted a helicopter landing pad next to the main building. It was empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"We are all here," he replied.

"No...I mean where are the other girls from the last drop off?"

"They have moved on to better things," he replied.

As he said that I heard the distant sound of a helicopter coming in from the sea.

"Ah. Excellent," said Sanchez, cutting me dead about the other girls. "My son is arriving with my wife."

"You're married?" asked Tammy, sounding shocked.

"Yes. Of course. Do you think I am a monster because of my line of business?"

"No...errrr... I didn't mean it like that..."

Sanchez waved her away, like her comments didn't matter.

"My family is important to me," he said. "Especially my son."

The helicopter came in low across the shimmering sea.

"Girls I must go and meet my son and wife. Please stay here and enjoy the drinks and the view," he continued.

He placed his drink on a table and started to walk away, but only took a few paces and then returned.

His expression had changed.

"One more thing girls, before you meet my family. My son is off limits to all of you. He will be intrigued by such beauty, but he is not to be touched. He is young and impressionable and I want him to stay pure until he is married. Do you all understand?" he looked at each of us.

We nodded and agreed.

"Anyone caught giving him sexual pleasure will be severely punished," his words hung in the air as he left.

We gave him a few minutes to get out of ear shot.

"No fucking the virgin then!" laughed Sara.

"I think he meant it," said Chloe. "He's kind of intimidating isn't he."

She was right. He was unpredictable like a firework waiting to go off.

We watched the helicopter swoop in and land and wind down its rotors. Two more armed guards opened the helicopter doors and helped a woman and a young man out onto the heli-pad.

The woman was blonde and wearing a white cocktail dress and a large brimmed hat. She had a beautiful figure, but her face was obscured by the hat. She was definitely not the mother of the young man with her. They were a similar age. They both looked about twenty. Sanchez hugged his son first, who seemed timid and shy. Next he turned to his wife and she kissed him on the cheek. She seemed scared of him. Maybe he was a monster after all. He went back to his son and slapped him on the back and led him down towards us. His wife kept her head held low and followed a few steps behind them, like a lap dog.

Sanchez's son looked Arab in descent. He was olive skinned and had cropped jet black hair. He was a pretty boy with feminine features. His eyes were big and wide and he appeared nervous and shy. They got closer and all eyes were on Sanchez and his son. His wife seemed to be part of the background, still looking at her feet. Her legs were well tanned telling me that she'd sent a lot of time sunbathing.

Sanchez introduced his son to us.

"Girls this is my son Rafee."

I expected him to shake hands with us or give us a welcoming hug, but he stayed where he was and just nodded at each of us. We all said hello in return.